Bounty Head Bebop Comlink

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

BountyHeadBebop.com | BHB Hardcopy Available at IPR | BHB Products Now Available On-Site | Free Preview Here | GenCon 2015!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 11   Go Down

Author Topic: Game Thread - A noisy Awakening  (Read 119202 times)

Forge

• Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
Re: Game Thread - A noisy Awakening
« Reply #200 on: February 16, 2015, 12:44:25 pm »

OOC: Init for the corridor battle is in the init thread.

Drackalicious sees Will's corpse land and slump to the floor, he is clearly very, very dead. Drackalicious pulls out one of the weird orbs he had found, and assuming it is a grenade of sorts he hits the red symbol thing and watches it start to produce a mist around his hand. He quickly throws it and watches plasma flair up around it as it flies towards the area he saw the shimmer.

He then watches it sail through thin air and bonce lightly off the wall before dropping to the floor, clearly having missed the target, but it is still going to explode so Drackalicious runs the other direction, towards the armory.

Rouge pulls out a gun and prepares to fire a spray down the corridor until they see the shimmer appearing in front of them right as the grenade goes off. The explosion from the grenade causes the shields to shimmer, revealing a tall humanoid shape for just a moment as Rouge is hit by the floating sword and is sent flying after the fleeing Drackalicious. Rouge uses a surge to ignore the massive wounds they are suffering for a turn and fires off a full auto burst at where he was standing a moment ago.

The enemies cloak shatters as the bullets scatter all over its body and it is revealed as another Elite, its shields shatter under the fire and it staggers back stunned for a moment.

To the East the team pile into the Sim room once more as Nina shouts at the blast glass, Mik hides behind a chair and Jackson uses the monitors to assess the situation. Derek keeps a look out in-case anything else enters the walkway.

Nina gets no response, it would be hard for her to be heard while in the control room without using the PA system. Jackson however quickly notes the dead Aliens and 2 living marines, once Wounded and the other tending to them. It seems the humans won the fight but at a cost. He notes that it seems safe to head down into the training area but they should probably warn the marines first in-case they are mistaken for enemies, they could also stop the simulation to make it easier.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 03:21:23 pm by Forge »

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
  • A challenge you say? Well i refuse!
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: February 17, 2015, 09:21:23 am »

"You see anything trough the monitors Jackson?" Derek asks qiuetly with a glare in Ninas direction.

Sethaniel

• Feng-Shui Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: February 17, 2015, 11:25:39 am »

Jackson stops the simulator, and uses the PA system to call down to the marines. "Hey, we're coming to help!"

"Come on!" he calls to Derek, Mik, and Nina.  "All the aliens are dead, but there's wounded down there!"  He then tries to enter the training area and give assistance to the wounded marine.

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: February 17, 2015, 11:26:46 am »

Nina nods.
"We go help marines."

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: February 17, 2015, 12:05:42 pm »

"Wait, shouldent we make our presence known first, to no be misstaken for aliens and shot on sight?" He asks.

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: February 17, 2015, 12:06:49 pm »

"Wait, shouldent we make our presence known first, to no be misstaken for aliens and shot on sight?" He asks.
"Jackson already told marines we coming."

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: February 17, 2015, 03:34:58 pm »

Drakalicious takes a second to fire the plasma pistol (knowing the elite was focused on Rouge before continuing to run.

Run so fast.

Forge

• Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: February 17, 2015, 11:35:05 pm »

To the West the fleeing Drackalicious spins and fires his plasma at the temporaily stunned elite, scoring a wonderful hit (I bypassed armor for you, let me know if you want a different outcome) and clearly injuring the enemy, he then bravely turns and runs away again, going right by the Armory and further down the corridor towards the sealed blast doors that lead to the generator room.

The elite lets out a roar and gives chase, ignoring the wounded Rouge to chase the more mobile enemy. This is a mistake as Rouge is able to surge again to ignore his wounds and blast into the Elites side at close range, causing blood to spray out of its multiple wounds. But it is not down yet and staggers a few steps further.

To the East the group heads down the internal staircases to the lower floor and run out to help the marines now that Jackson has hit the emergency stop on the simulation and warned the marienes that they are coming. Jackson immediatly tries to help the wounded friendly but realizes that he still hasn't picked up a med kit of any kind. The second marine runs to the wall and throws him one "Haven't you guys actually LOOKED in any room you've been through? You must have passed like 4 of these already." Jackson is able to use the Biogel and bandages to get the wounded man back to fighting condition. He has some bumps and bruises but no wounds left to cause him issue. The rest are all clearly dead.

As Jackson does his medic thing the other survivor tells his story. "We are one of the Dorm B squads, no idea where the others are. We were doing a night training Sim when the wall blew in and the alarms went off, you know what happened from there, we were just lucky it was live fire or we would have only had stun rounds. Thanks for the assist, once you guys left the balcony they turned back to us and we lost some of our advantage but getting that Sim going means we at least won the fight."

The dead cadets armor is damaged but useable and there are guns, both human and aliens scattered around the corpses.

Visible weapons: 1 BR, 3AR 1DMR, 4 plasma pistols, 1 needler,1 carbine, one plasma rifle.

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: February 17, 2015, 11:50:30 pm »

"Nina sorry about that." Nina states. "But Nina glad some of you survived."

"Elites body has grenades, I think." Nina states, looking for plasma testicles,

Forge

• Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: February 17, 2015, 11:56:24 pm »

"Nina sorry about that." Nina states. "But Nina glad some of you survived."

"Elites body has grenades, I think." Nina states, looking for plasma testicles,

Nina finds 1 purple orb

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #210 on: February 18, 2015, 12:55:03 am »

"Nina found bomb!" Nina cheers.

"Nina take weird looking needle gun thing."

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: February 18, 2015, 02:15:31 am »

Derek checks fir weapons not visible.

Sethaniel

• Feng-Shui Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: February 18, 2015, 08:35:43 am »

Jackson's fragile psyche has once again chosen to block out all knowledge of what those kinds of weapons are.  Instead, he turns his attention to the dead, looking for anything useful.  Like undamaged helmets, for example.

Forge

• Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: February 18, 2015, 12:55:06 pm »

Derek finds nothing more useful, a couple of damaged weapons that he knows should not be used in case of explosion. He suspects any others fell into the machinery of the Sim room.

Jackson finds 4 sets of usable gear with the helmets in tact, they have sustained minor damage and will not be quite as effective as a brand new set but they will definitely serve. He also finds 1 grenade and 3 un damaged M6 pistols still in their holsters

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: February 18, 2015, 03:34:31 pm »

Seeing that the elite is almost certainly completely dead, and judging this a far enough distance to start running if the elite got too close, Drakalicious fires again with his other plasma pistol, while charging the first.

Sethaniel

• Feng-Shui Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: February 19, 2015, 10:53:08 am »

Jackson puts on a dead guys clothing. He also takes the grenade and the pistols. Maybe he can give them to derekalicious.

Fireplay

• Mob Boss
  • Miya Sugai (Mythic Nippon)
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: February 19, 2015, 12:25:06 pm »

"Nina, is there any armor we can use?"
 Mik asks as he checks the room for anything of use.
"Who says nothing is impossible? I've been doing nothing for years." -Unknown
“There's always another secret."    “I’m so storming pure I practically belch rainbows.”

Forge

• Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: February 19, 2015, 12:53:59 pm »

Seeing that the elite is almost certainly completely dead, and judging this a far enough distance to start running if the elite got too close, Drakalicious fires again with his other plasma pistol, while charging the first.

OOC: As the other group is now entirely separate from the combat, I can continue this fight without them lol

Drackalicious pulls out both plasma pistols and fires off one of them at the Elite stumbling towards him then quickly tries to begin charging the other. Luckily his first shots hit the Elite square in the chest and the beast finally collapses to the floor and stops moving.

Rouge gives a cough and relaxes back against the wall, breathing heavily.

Forge

• Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: February 19, 2015, 12:58:52 pm »

Mik Finds that the dead marines armor is usable, and notices all the same weapons as the others. He notes that both medkit slots on the walls are now empty and there is little else of use in the room.

Jackson successfully takes one of the damaged armors and slips it on, taking a pistol and the grenade.

Sethaniel

• Feng-Shui Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: February 19, 2015, 01:04:16 pm »

Jackson turns on the communications link.

"Rouge? Are you there?"

Forge

• Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: February 19, 2015, 01:08:02 pm »

Jackson turns on the communications link.

"Rouge? Are you there?"

Swiping his key-card immediately gives him his fire-team channel however Rouge does not have Armor on. Drackalicious, Derek and Nina read him loud and clear though.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: February 19, 2015, 03:32:29 pm »

Drakalicious runs back over to Rouge and the dead elite. Taking care of the most important and pressing issue, Drakalicous looks for the sweet loots/plasma sword. After this he checks in on Rouge's delicate health, as he is wont to do.

"Hey Rouge, you dead yet?"

Forge

• Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: February 19, 2015, 04:14:06 pm »

Drakalicious runs back over to Rouge and the dead elite. Taking care of the most important and pressing issue, Drakalicous looks for the sweet loots/plasma sword. After this he checks in on Rouge's delicate health, as he is wont to do.

"Hey Rouge, you dead yet?"

Drackalicious finds a strange curved device beside the elite that could easily be the swords hilt and takes it with him as he heads over to Rouge, finding that Rouge can stand but is clearly badly wounded with large burn marks on his body.

"Not yet, Blocked most of the swing with my gun I think"

Jackson's call comes through clearly to drackalicious' comms

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: February 19, 2015, 04:24:45 pm »

"Awesome, Jackson can probably keep you from dying until we meet the next invisible death monster."

Looking over the Elite's body for any other cool things, Drakalicious then briefly mourns Will before looting his body, then taking Rouge's arm and putting it over his shoulder so as to help the cadet over to the other group before any more elites appear out of thin air waving plasma swords.

Forge

• Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: February 19, 2015, 04:32:54 pm »

"Awesome, Jackson can probably keep you from dying until we meet the next invisible death monster."

Looking over the Elite's body for any other cool things, Drakalicious then briefly mourns Will before looting his body, then taking Rouge's arm and putting it over his shoulder so as to help the cadet over to the other group before any more elites appear out of thin air waving plasma swords.

On Wills Corpse he recovers the officers key-card and a pistol which Rouge takes cos Drackalicious' pockets and holsters are getting rather full.

They begin moving back East and will soon be passing the doorways which they had run past moments ago

Fireplay

• Mob Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #225 on: February 20, 2015, 12:10:10 am »

Mik quickly looks for the fallen soldiers dog-tags before striping the soldier of his armor, weapons, and ammo along with anything else that might be useful later on him. Like a door key.
“There's always another secret."    “I’m so storming pure I practically belch rainbows.”

Forge

• Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: February 20, 2015, 12:34:25 pm »

Mik quickly looks for the fallen soldiers dog-tags before striping the soldier of his armor, weapons, and ammo along with anything else that might be useful later on him. Like a door key.

Mik quickly takes the dog tags from the fallen and slips them into the pocket of the armor he just took off one of them, slightly damaged but still very usable. He grabs up the Battle Rifle since it is a sexyfull weapon and finds 1 spare clip to go with it. he checks several keycards but they are simple cadet key-cards and wont be of any help.

Sethaniel

• Feng-Shui Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: February 20, 2015, 12:43:21 pm »

"Guys? Rouge isn't answering! I think they're in trouble!"

Fireplay

• Mob Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: February 20, 2015, 02:17:32 pm »

"Hey guys, look! I'm a full-blown marine now."
 Mikael says jokingly in the grim setting.

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: February 20, 2015, 02:21:59 pm »

"Last time i saw rogue he did Not have a com helm. Try Drak instead."

Sethaniel

• Feng-Shui Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: February 20, 2015, 03:09:36 pm »

"Drak?   Are you dead yet?"

Forge

• Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: February 20, 2015, 03:19:30 pm »

"Drak?   Are you dead yet?"

Drackalicious hears this and the previous calls to Rouge loud and clear.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: February 20, 2015, 03:30:42 pm »

Drakalicious responds - "Nah, but i'll be damned if that invisible assassin-monster alien didn't try."

Sethaniel

• Feng-Shui Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: February 20, 2015, 03:32:39 pm »

"Hey!" Jackson announces to the people without commlink helmets, "Drak says an invisible alien tried to kill him.

Where are you?" he says to Drak.  "Are Rouge and Will okay?"

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: February 20, 2015, 03:35:55 pm »

"Rouge is fine, he only got stabbed a little bit. Will is dead as balls, I honoured his corpse correspondingly."

Sethaniel

• Feng-Shui Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: February 20, 2015, 03:53:26 pm »

"NooooooooooooO!

I knew we never should have let anyone else go off with you!

Guys, Drak got Will murdered! and Rouge is dying!"

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: February 20, 2015, 03:56:28 pm »

"You idiots should have followed me! I got a cool plasma sword and if you'd been there then maybe Rouge would have been fine!" Drakalicious says.

"Will would have died no matter what though. Anyway, i'm bringing Rouge over then i'm going back to the armory."

Forge

• Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: February 20, 2015, 04:22:13 pm »

Drackalicious helps Rouge limp East back towards the others, however as they pass the Armory they hear noise inside, they move past rather stealthily but it is not enough and as they get a little further along the corridor they hear a strange chattering growl behind them. Glancing back they see an alien matching the description of a Jackal gesturing towards them. It has a large glowing circular shield on its arm. They are now halfway between the Armory door where the Jackal is and the door into the Training room.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: February 20, 2015, 04:28:18 pm »

"Rouge? How good are you with a sword?" Drakalicious says, as he whips out a plasma pistol and fires at the jackal (his other action being for defense, of course).

Forge

• Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: February 20, 2015, 04:38:44 pm »

Drakalicious turns and fires his pistol, seeing his shots fly true but scatter harmlessly off the jackal's shield which it raises to cover it's entire body barring a few tiny points. The Jackal then returns fire from it's own pistol over the top of the shield, luckily missing  the pair of cadets.

Rouge then quickly replies "Not good right now!" and begins limping as fast as he can away from the enemies, he steps into the cover provided by the officers quarters doorway and returns fire down the corridor. His wounds are starting to tell on him though and his shots go wide, scattering down the corridor and not being a threat to the Jackal, or the second jackal which also moves out of the Armory and also raises it's shield.

Init:
Steve
Jackal 1
Rouge
Jackal 2

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #240 on: February 20, 2015, 04:48:15 pm »

Drakalicious also moves for cover, and begins seriously considering using surge or Born leader, though he decides against it (for now).

He begins charging his other plasma pistol while firing at Jackal 1, not really expecting it to hit. He also decides against using the sword since even if it would make it harder for the Jackals to hit him, he isn't exactly a virtuoso with the thing.

Forge

• Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: February 20, 2015, 04:59:05 pm »

He steps into the Admin dorms which were noticed earlier to not contain an enemy the fires from the doorway with his pistol and once more sees his shot scatter over the raised shield of Jackal 1 doing no damage what so ever. He then begins charging his second pistol.

Jackal 1 then returns fire as it holds it's ground with shield up, Drackalicious realizes that he can no longer dodge and feels the heat as the bolt passes inches from his face, any closer and he would have been hit or burnt.

Rouge then opens fire of Jackal 2 and surges to ignore his wounds one last time. His Burst fire is as close to perfect as can be expected from any normal human. The first bullet his a small exposed area of the Jackal, making it stagger and dip it's shield, while the others find their mark cleanly on its body, Jackal 2 staggers back bleeding badly. It raises it's shield again but it is clearly in bad shape.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: February 20, 2015, 05:01:15 pm »

Gotta love cover

Drakalicious fires off the charged shot at Jackal 2 and sticks in his cover. This time he doesn't charge his other pistol, taking a dodge action.

"Hold in there Rouge, just stay alive!"

The cadet activates his comlink.

"I don't know what the hell you're all doing in there, but me and Rouge got ambushed by some shielded jackals, we can take them but I don't think Rouge'll make it if this fight goes on much longer. Hurry up dammit!"
« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 05:07:12 pm by Drakilian »

Forge

• Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: February 20, 2015, 05:23:17 pm »

The charged shot flies out, and due to a little luck and some strange tracking ability it hits Jackal 1's shield, and makes it shatter. The Jackal seems relative unharmed but without it's shield it is definitely less keep on attacking and covers its head with its hands as it tries to run back into the armory.

Rouge then fires his gun off in full auto to finish off his clip at the Jackals. His bullets fly true but are scattered like rain off Jackal 2's shield. His clip jams slightly and he would be forced to waste an action fixing it, so instead he slides himself fully into the room, and into complete cover.

Jackal 2 then fires off a shot that hits exactly where Rouge had been moments before and lefts out a screech of anger at the fact he got safe with only seconds to spare. It runs for the corridor that leads North to the storage area , lowering it's shield as it does, and reaches partial cover.

The rest of the Cadets all hear Drackalicious' shout for help and know they could sprint up the stairs and to the corridor entrance quickly enough.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: February 20, 2015, 05:38:56 pm »

Drakalicious shoots the fleeing Jackal 1, he couldn't let it get to the massive weapon-packed armory.

Sethaniel

• Feng-Shui Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: February 21, 2015, 10:15:49 am »

Jackson sprints up the stairs and . . . uh. . . throws the grenade?!

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: February 21, 2015, 10:35:43 am »

If drakalicious sees the grenade, he runs away from it (if he's in the blast area).

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: February 21, 2015, 09:12:32 pm »

Nina charges up to where she heard the screams, but backs away if she sees the Grenade

Forge

• Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: February 21, 2015, 09:35:39 pm »

The group in the training room charges up the stairs, through the sim room and to the door into corridor, they see the fight happening.

Init:
Jackson
Steve the Drak Attack
Jackal 1
Nina
Mik
Rouge
Derek
Jackal 2

Jackson immediatly hits the red symbol and throws his grenade at the closer jackal, it flies slightly wide but the jackal still does an extremely impressive dive clear to ensure it is not in the blast area. Drack then fires at the fleeing jackal, missing as it leaps through the Armory door. Rouge runs for the door out then begins un jamming his clip once safe.

The grenade goes ff, scorching the corridor but not close enough to be a danger. Both Jackal's are out of sight completely, one in the corridor ?North, the other in the armoury.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: February 21, 2015, 09:42:39 pm »

Steve motions the others forward.

"Before they can screw things up, hurry guys!"

He charges forward, headed after the jackal in the armory. As he runs he whips out the plasma sword, because while he may suck with it, plasma swords are badass and that makes everything better.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 11   Go Up