Bounty Head Bebop Comlink

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

BountyHeadBebop.com | BHB Hardcopy Available at IPR | BHB Products Now Available On-Site | Free Preview Here | GenCon 2015!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: GAMEPLAY THREAD  (Read 63135 times)

Fireplay

• Mob Boss
  • Miya Sugai (Mythic Nippon)
    • View Profile
Re: GAMEPLAY THREAD
« Reply #150 on: April 12, 2014, 09:30:56 am »

"Agreed, lets get moving then." She says as she completely unties the soldier and watching him go a short distance before beginning the walk to the compound.
"Who says nothing is impossible? I've been doing nothing for years." -Unknown
“There's always another secret."    “I’m so storming pure I practically belch rainbows.”

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: April 12, 2014, 10:33:04 am »

Inside Lial limps out the door, swinging it shut behind him to block line of sight from the window and begins firing at all the guards he sees, he manages to hit the nearest guards with wounding hits. He is left with no bullets and sees no more guns or ammo, there are however a couple of spears and a sword near his feet. There are three guards still alive in the corridor but not in fighting shape and two guarding the inside door to the Westernmost staircase who he calls out to and they seem to respond favourably. The moment he does however, a bullet comes right through the closed door and leaves a cut along his cheek. Not a wound but deffinatly a scar once he gets it stiched.

Tsk, worthless smoker, can't keep me hidden from one goddamn seeker. How did the bastard escape my flaring?

Lial asks the guards to position themselves directly around them, and to use any shields they have to keep him safe from any bullets, while making sure that their bodies would also serve as more human shields if another shot was taken at Lial's head.

In addition, he has begun using one of the spears from the guards he shot at as a crutch, while keeping the shield up to further protect himself from any shots. A sword will have been fitted into his belt.

Gidgy

• Small Fry
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: April 12, 2014, 09:15:11 pm »

Did you know your head looks a bit like a potato? (To the lurcher)...and you're bleeding a lot (to karl)," squirrel exercises her firm grasp of the obvious, while using her boosted steel running to take down Mr. spud in a similar manner to what was planned before using the shield arm for leverage." She pushes off the coins behind her to get a slight speed advantage and so mr. P. cant bring them back into play.

Ooc: Her overall goal is to knock him out so karl doesnt kill him dead in his hulkified state.

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: April 12, 2014, 09:21:55 pm »

"Noted." Karl grunts, ready to slam the Lurched if needed. If not, he begins to head to the east side. Hopefully he'll find Aviur and have her stop him from bleeding out.

Forge

• Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: April 12, 2014, 10:18:44 pm »

To the West the guard gives them the nod then begins jogging away for them without a further word.  The group then all head back towards the compound, they are closing in on the edge of the tree line and they all see that the two guards are still patrolling with torches.

To the North the lurcher makes to attack Squirrel however she is faster and this time her move works, when he attacks, she counters with a twisting lock hold pinning him very quickly with his shield uses as a hinge point against his own elbow. Squirrel sitting on his back that if he moves he puts himself into a whole world of pain. A quick blow to the temple puts him unconscious. Karl takes a few steps West to where Aviur and team are before remembering that Squirrel also knows first aid.

Inside the Building Lial sucessfully gets the two guards to flank him and arms himself with a spear. His Flair affect time is counting down though.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 11:33:17 pm by Forge »

Gidgy

• Small Fry
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: April 13, 2014, 10:06:01 pm »

Squirrel uses the brief respite to use her leet-first aid skills on Karl.  After a basic patch-up, she uses the last of this burn to get back up to the hiding spot where she stashed the books.  "I'll catch up with you in a minute," she says to karl before bounding away.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: April 13, 2014, 10:09:18 pm »

Lial continues making his way out, once he feels that he only has 15 or so seconds left for his flare effect, he'll stab the guards with the spear and then continue on his own.

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: April 13, 2014, 10:39:40 pm »

Squirrel uses the brief respite to use her leet-first aid skills on Karl.  After a basic patch-up, she uses the last of this burn to get back up to the hiding spot where she stashed the books.  "I'll catch up with you in a minute," she says to karl before bounding away.

"Thanks Squirrel we'll need you if we want to get the gold" Karl says, heading on his way.

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
  • A challenge you say? Well i refuse!
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: April 15, 2014, 07:41:56 am »

"Go around?" Juan asked.

Aeon_spiral

• BHB Titan
  • Cowboy
  • Keitaro Hokusai, the Drunken Ox of Sendai.
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: April 15, 2014, 06:43:37 pm »

"Go around?" Juan asked.

"I could sneak up behind them and trap em in a time bubble. Then you come up and honk em on the head! Its flawless!" Lin says with a sparkle in his eye...
Suffering is permanent, obscure and dark, And shares the nature of infinity. ~William Wordsworth

Forge

• Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: April 15, 2014, 06:54:56 pm »

To the North Squirrel puls the embedded coins out of Karls gut and patches him up, its only a temporary measure but he wont deteriorate further and can move about more normally now. He shrinks back to normal size as he begins heading West to meet the others. Squirrel heads for the trees to the North and finds the base of the tree she stashed the items in.

To the West the team discuss the best move to make on the two guards who are just passing them, about 80 feet away, however they will reach the corner and be returning very soon, they all spot the guards seem to not be wearing any metal and carrying staves and bows along with the lit torches.

Inside Lial gets to the main entrance area, just inside the closed door, when he notices the guards starting to recover from his manipulation and stabs them both. One goes down fast but the other reacts to the attack and gives him yet another flesh wound for his trouble. Lial realises that he is going to have to be very careful as too many more flesh wounds and he will bleed out regardless of the giant hole in his leg.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: April 15, 2014, 06:58:11 pm »

Lial will do his best to stop the flesh wound from bleeding, if it is bleeding right now.

He will carefully look out of any nearby windows to see if anyone is outside - he will do sowith his sheild at his head however, carefully keeping himself hidden in case the shooter who's been tailing him so far is waiting. In addition, he will hold his ear to the door to see if he can hear anything directly outside.

Gidgy

• Small Fry
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: April 15, 2014, 11:35:04 pm »

Squirrel checks quickly around for any other attackers, then scurries up the tree to retrieve the goods.  If all seems quiet she'll take a moment to finally look and see if she grabbed the correct book.

Ooc: she was going to turn off her steel for all this.

Fireplay

• Mob Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: April 16, 2014, 12:57:34 am »

"I could sneak up behind them and trap em in a time bubble. Then you come up and honk em on the head! Its flawless!" Lin says with a sparkle in his eye...

"Wouldn't it just be easier to kill them while they are in the time bubble? That way we don't have to deal with them afterwards." She says in response, obviously eager to get back into combat.
“There's always another secret."    “I’m so storming pure I practically belch rainbows.”

Aeon_spiral

• BHB Titan
  • Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: April 16, 2014, 12:12:41 pm »

"Wouldn't it just be easier to kill them while they are in the time bubble? That way we don't have to deal with them afterwards." She says in response, obviously eager to get back into combat.

Slightly put off by the suggestion of useless murders... (Lin not really the murdering type) scrunches his face a little and says: "yeah, I mean... If you want too..."

He then leaves the group signaling he is about to create the bubble around the guards...
Suffering is permanent, obscure and dark, And shares the nature of infinity. ~William Wordsworth

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: April 16, 2014, 02:22:56 pm »

"No killing." Juan said sternly. "They are nothing but hired thugs, and should be handled as such. Break their legs or something."

Fireplay

• Mob Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: April 16, 2014, 07:07:15 pm »

Aviur gives a slight chuckle at Juan.
 "You do realize they have no qualms about killing us and we are also hired? I see no reason to give them mercy when they don't deserve it."

She shakes her head. "But I'll try to not kill most of them okay?"

Forge

• Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: April 16, 2014, 07:48:05 pm »

To the North Karl jogs west and is nearing the western tree line. Squirrel makes sure no-one is near and checks her stash, as well as a fair bit of spending money she has nabbed a smal pile of books and 3 of them seem to match the description she saw, she stows them carefully in her pouch with the coin tied to her belt and puts the others in her satchel.

To the West Lan starts sneaking into position to catch the guards in a bubble once they are close, which they will be in a few seconds time. Aviur and Juan hang back and banter a little while they wait for him to raise the bubble deciding whether they are killing or simply maining the guards.

Lial quickly patches up his flesh wounds, he is deffinatly coming out of this one with new scars, and starts assessing his situation. He hears no guards near him either inside or outside the door and the only two he can see are two over by the main gate since they are carrying torches. He isn't shot at again while doing this however he suddenly feels very overconfident about the whole situation. (You were sucessfully rioted so going to have to act confident next turn.)
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 09:55:21 pm by Forge »

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: April 16, 2014, 07:57:18 pm »

Lial takes off, looping his shield over his back so that he might be able to run faster.

He heads for the stables on the inside of the western wall of the compound (the closest wall to him), still using the spear as a cane for his injured leg, he would need a horse to move quickly enough to get away...
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 08:14:20 pm by Forge »

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: April 16, 2014, 08:07:55 pm »

Karl moves forward, quickly. Hopeful either Lial or Squirrell got the books, (assuming Lial is even still alive)

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: April 16, 2014, 08:42:08 pm »

Aviur gives a slight chuckle at Juan.
 "You do realize they have no qualms about killing us and we are also hired? I see no reason to give them mercy when they don't deserve it."

She shakes her head. "But I'll try to not kill most of them okay?"
"Much appreciated." Juan smiles at her.

Gidgy

• Small Fry
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: April 16, 2014, 09:50:28 pm »

Squirrel makes her way after Karl by the more comfortable tree-top route. She looks troubled.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 09:55:48 pm by Forge »

Aeon_spiral

• BHB Titan
  • Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: April 17, 2014, 02:06:41 am »

Lin Jumps out in beside the guards and immediately begins burning his Cadmium. "Not so fast guys!"

Fireplay

• Mob Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: April 17, 2014, 07:29:32 pm »

Lin Jumps out in beside the guards and immediately begins burning his Cadmium. "Not so fast guys!"

Aviur glances at Juan.
 "Remember, you have to be inside the bubble for your bullets to actually hit them."

She then runs into the bubble and quickly works to protect Lin from dying as she fights the soldiers inside.

Forge

• Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: April 18, 2014, 02:00:36 pm »

To the West Lin rushes at the guards, who see him coming and react very quickly the moment he enters the torchlight, one raises a spear and the other loads and half draws an arrow to shoot him before he gets close enough to catch them both in the bubble, where for all intents and purposes time freezes for them as everyone else gets to move. Aviur sees nothing but suddenly Lan and the two guards simply stop moving. She warns Juan before leaping into the super-slow-mo bubble to take out the guards and protect Lin and also freezes.

Juan is left outside the bubble watching the 4 people not moving and takes the time to check his gun and bullets and prepare to fire.

To the North Karl has reached the Western woods and is moving slowly South, he is pretty close to some dead guards right about now but hasn't spotted them yet. Squirrel moves easily through the trees, rarely coming close to the ground and just about reches the North-West corner of the trees.

Inside the compound Lial gets overconfident due to the rioting and sort of run-limps in an ungainly but surprisingly fast fashion towards the stables. This is the moment he looks to his right when he hears somthing and sees two men in suits who just walked round from the North side of the building. One raises a rather nice looking rifle and takes aim at Lial, the other just smiles and Lial is hit by a sudden feeling of his boosted confidence vanish and a wave of fear fear which pauses him in his tracks for a second. Which is when he sees the gun fire.

Right after that he realigns his emotions and notices that he hasn't been shot and the man has dropped the gun which is smoking oddly and the man is holding his hand to his body.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: April 18, 2014, 02:14:02 pm »

Damn, that was a close one

Lial begins burning what's left of his metals on the men in the suits, trying to remove any aggression and desire to hurt him while boosting their love of him. He also represses any desire to use their metals on him- if he can.

In addition, he will burn his brass on himself, soothing any emotions which he feels are being overactive, particularly fear, overconfidence, pain, etc...

He will continue running towards the stables.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 02:15:51 pm by Drakilian »

Gidgy

• Small Fry
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: April 20, 2014, 12:05:22 am »

Squirrel carries on to the pre-determined rendezvous point to wait for the others. She hopes noone has been killed and is horribly disturbed by how fatal this robbery turned out to be. After the mission ends, she plans to return to her adopted Terris family to seek out ways to atone for the damage she's done.

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: April 21, 2014, 07:16:59 pm »

Juan decides to enter the bubble and shot the guards in their legs

Forge

• Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: April 21, 2014, 08:35:04 pm »

Inside the compound Lial breaks into a particularly humorous hobble run as he burns his dwindling reserves of metals at the men. Since he knows the enemy is trying to affect his emotions Lial is able to regain controls of them or ignore them enough to be unaffected, after all a trained mind can ignore all but the most extreme emotions if he knows what's happening.

Unfortunately for Lial his opponent is also a very well trained mind and he counters Lial's emotional alomancy with his own and basically cancels it out on his partner and himself. His parter now shows his training and despite a burnt hand whips out a pistol from his belt and takes a snap shot at Lial, this hits the shield on Lial's back and does no damage. At this moment a distraction could have saved Lial however there was no distracting noises or sights and the man's second shot hits Lial's arm, knocking him to the ground.

This is just one wound too many and Lial loses consciousness, he is also still bleeding from the bullet wound in his arm putting him in further danger, assuming the two men in suits don't finish him off.

To the West all members jumped into the time bubble and so miss out on doing anything.

Karl makes his way South through the trees and although he misses the bodies he does look to the light near the wall and sees a super slow-mo scene of Lan ducking in front of two armed guards who are inching towards him and both Aviur and Juan mid air in semi-heroic poses slowly landing behind and to the side of the guards respectively.

Squirrel heads further to the West towards the Western tree-line and the meeting point for after the mission.

The Time bubble drops and everyone gets to move again now, The guards Are still Targeting Lan having not had time to react to Aviur or Juan
« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 08:43:40 pm by Forge »

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: April 21, 2014, 08:42:26 pm »

"Zzzzzzz"

Aeon_spiral

• BHB Titan
  • Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #180 on: April 22, 2014, 07:50:23 am »

Lin shakes his head as he prepares to drop to his knees and whip the pistol out of his belt and fire on the closest guard. "Good job guys..." he says to his group as he pulls the trigger

Fireplay

• Mob Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: April 22, 2014, 06:33:42 pm »

"Whatever, let's deal with these idiots." Aviur says to her allies as she charges the soldiers.

She will try to do a leg sweep to knock some or all of the soldiers to their backs. After that she will try to force one away from the rest of the group so Juan can shoot him while she turns back to fight the rest of the soldiers. She makes sure to give plenty of target coverage for Lin while defending him.

Forge

• Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: April 24, 2014, 02:41:19 pm »

To the West Squirrel keeps heading to the meeting point but thinks she hears some gun fire behind her, she isn't sure though.

Karl stays hidden in the tree lone watching the fight unfold, he is badly injured afterall

Lin and Juan both whip out their Pistols and get off a single shot each, they fire just as the men converge on Lin to run him through. Lin hits one in the arm while Juan clips one in the side, neither go down. Aviur reaches them at this point burning pewter and hits one hard in the back sending him flying to the ground and causing the other to break of his attack and turn to work out where the other two people suddenly appeared from, he is the one with a wound to his side. The one on the ground is still moving.

Lial is still unconcious and is not aware of what his attackers are doing. However if he were awake he could be sure they heard the gunfire from over the wall since they are all so close.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: April 24, 2014, 04:15:30 pm »

"Zzzz"

Aeon_spiral

• BHB Titan
  • Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: April 25, 2014, 07:56:06 am »

Lin rises up and brings his fist up towards the wounded guard's chin hoping to knock him unconscious before the others kill him...

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: April 25, 2014, 08:02:10 am »

Karl switches on his Tin, making sure to watch carefully for more foes.

Gidgy

• Small Fry
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: April 25, 2014, 08:20:47 pm »

Squirrel carefully checks the meeting site then finds another good hiding spot for the books up in the trees. She also breaks a few branches in a particular way so that she'll know where to look when she returns.   That completed she burns steel and begins steal-running back towards the house (if none of the others had made it then surely things had gone sideways)

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: April 25, 2014, 10:13:20 pm »

"Stop right there, scum." Juan says, aiming his gun towards the mans temple. "This is your only chanse at survival." he said. Juan would pull the trigger if he didnt comply.

Aeon_spiral

• BHB Titan
  • Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: April 25, 2014, 10:18:49 pm »

"Stop right there, scum." Juan says, aiming his gun towards the mans temple. "This is your only chanse at survival." he said. Juan would pull the trigger if he didnt comply.

OOC: to which one? im upper cutting one and one is on the ground...

Forge

• Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: April 25, 2014, 10:30:30 pm »

OOC assuming the one standing and armed rather than the one on the ground who is dazed.

Inside the compound somthing happens, Lial is being all nearly corpsified and stuff so while he gets extra points for planking in the enemy compound he doesnt know whats happening.

To the West Squirrel hides the books and marks the spot before starting to steelrun back through the trees (OOC: this would look damn awesome in real life)

Closer to the wall Lin uppercuts the man on the ground knocking him out cold easily due to him already being dazed and wounded by a bullet and by Aviur's personal brand of pewter hits. The other man is wounded but makes his lunge at Lin anyway and manages to slash his flank before taking a bullet in the back and hitting the ground. Aviur makes sure he isnt moving before looking at Lin "Your going to want me to heal that pretty soon".

The whole group however, instead of being happy, begins to feel very worried, like there is severe impending danger and they should give up or run away. At this moment with his tin active Karl Clearly sees two heads peering over the wall and somthing shiney that he attributes to a gun being positioned on the wall.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 11:26:49 pm by Forge »

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: April 25, 2014, 10:36:49 pm »

"Zzzz"

OOC: They're totally being hit by a riotting flare.

Also, I totally had the right books didn't I? Yeah. Damn.

Gidgy

• Small Fry
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: April 27, 2014, 11:29:31 pm »

Squirrel moves towards the nearest sound but slows down to maintain stealth once she finds someone.

Ooc: if I'm really close and can take another action, pls let me know :)

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: April 27, 2014, 11:30:44 pm »

Karl picks up a stone, and throws it with superior strength towards the guy with the gun. Probably won't hit, but it'll startle him.

Aeon_spiral

• BHB Titan
  • Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: April 28, 2014, 05:37:37 pm »

Lin examines his wound and nods. "Yeah, it hurts like hell. We better get moving before someone shows up to find out what happened."
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 08:20:37 pm by Aeon_spiral »

Fireplay

• Mob Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: April 28, 2014, 11:43:31 pm »

"Agreed, we should figure out a way inside the compound and secure it. That way the rest of our group can escape more easily."
 Aviur suggests as she moves to check how bad the wound is.

Forge

• Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: April 28, 2014, 11:50:56 pm »

OOC: jumping in here because Aman and Gidgy got two of the 3 highest initiative rolls and thier actions change things drastically letting you all rething your own actions if you want. Aeon, I put in your old move since you rolled a very high reaction as best as I could remember but I am happy to alter it if you choose.

Squirrel lands on a tree limb very close to Karl just in time to see him in slightly hulked up form launching a stone at tremendous speed at the wall. Squirrel calls out as she lands "Karl, its Squirrel!"

Despite his injuries Karl manages quite an astonishingly powerful throw, his accuracy is sadly not so good and he misses the target by nearly a metre. luckily for him it has other reprocusions when it hits with a very loud crack and chips off a hand sized section of brick. The man holding the gun suddenly swears and drops behind the wall.

The party below clearly hears this and is now aware of enemies right behind the wall, Lin is the fastest to react and dashes to the wall activating another bubble. Aviur and Juan again watch him freeze in time but also see the tip of a head very, Very slowly moving down behind the wall.

OOC: Aviur and Juan have actions still to perform if they want, as to an earlier question, there is no easy way for Aviur to attack the men in the bubble but she could try to jump the wall and take up position on the other side since to the enemy she would suddenly appear out of no-where and they would have to make a reaction roll just to counter
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 11:55:48 pm by Forge »

Fireplay

• Mob Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: April 29, 2014, 06:55:34 pm »

Aviur steps back a small distance from the wall before running and jumping as high as she can(Either to land on or grab the edge of the wall) at the broken bit of the wall.(
 If she manages to get up there she will quickly move to the bubbles edge and prepare to strike at the nearest soldier and push him over the wall. After that she will immediately begin looking for cover and a way to help her allies over the wall.

OOC: Just have her look for a rope or ladder or something similar.

Forge

• Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: April 29, 2014, 07:42:00 pm »

OOC: since deadalus isnt posting here now I'll finish the turn.

Lin's bubble goes up sucessfully but he is still bleeding quite badly from the gash, his health drops to hurt. Karl hears Sqirrels greeting and theya re now both poised on the Western tree line watching the fight. Lin is leaning his back against the wall keeping his bubble up and pressing on his wound. Juan aims his pistol at the wall but doesnt have a clear LOS and so jumps up to Lins left to pull himself up. Aviur takes the other side of the bubble and with some pewter enhanced abilities jumps and swings herself over the wall, finding herself landing on top of a building she assumes from the smell to be stables of some sort, She just has time to roll to her feet and see two men in the bubble, one with a rifle in his hand, the other hand on his ear. Juan tumbles over but is still lying on the roof.

Lial is technically still alive surprisingly enough, if he was concious he might be wondering why.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: April 29, 2014, 07:47:45 pm »

"Zzzz"

Lial is busy dreaming about how much all of his teamates suck.

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: April 29, 2014, 08:29:38 pm »

"Alright, with them fighting, we should head on through the windows. We'll find the gold, and maybe find where Lial is at. Slow bastard." Karl says to Squirrel, moving ahead stealthily.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up