Bounty Head Bebop Comlink

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

BountyHeadBebop.com | BHB Hardcopy Available at IPR | BHB Products Now Available On-Site | Free Preview Here | GenCon 2015!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: GAMEPLAY THREAD  (Read 62938 times)

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
Re: GAMEPLAY THREAD
« Reply #100 on: March 22, 2014, 11:06:43 pm »

"Hmm... Alright, we should go." Karl replies quietly, as he drags the unconscious bodies into the bushes, and turns off the torches.

"We need to move now." Karl says simply, as he tilts his head for Tan and LAN to follow, heading to the west side.

Gidgy

• Small Fry
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 24, 2014, 11:17:09 am »

Squirrel takes the brief respite to flip through the books and see what she's found (tucking any of interest into her small thieving satchel). If all remains quiet, she'll make a grab for the rest of the contents in the safe.  Once finished, she flares her steal and heads for the inside door (being careful not to trip over the 2 guys she incapacitated).

OOC: she is aiming for the hallway window on the opposite side of the building (to make an escape)

Forge

• Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 24, 2014, 01:16:41 pm »

In the forest to the West Aviur rolls smoothly and acrobatically behind a tree into cover and checks her wound. She sees the arrow has gone cleanly into the flesh of her calf muscle, the tip appears to be right beside the skin on the other side of the leg from the entry wound unfortunatly its bleeding reasonable amount and is painful, very painful. Aviur automatically puts on her pewter to dull the pain to allow her to keep functional.

Juan at exactly the same time says many things like 'Fudge' and 'shoot' while turning his gold on, very quickly and easily fixing his bloody nose. He doesn't see anything while jogging but once he gets close to the clearing he notices a movement to his right behind some trees. He also sees alot of bodies and no sign of Aviur.

Inside the building Lial manages to lock the door and dive behind the table at the same time as the guards put their shoulders to the doors and smash them both open (note on the map its a double door so room for 2 ppl to enter at once) he opens fire on them with a pistol in each hand. He fires off 3 shots from each gun hitting the two front runners a total of 3 times (He missed due to these guns being large and him not having any specific gun skills, mainly he just rolled lowish.) Luckily the 3 shots land roughly centre mass and they both fall to the floor. The next man inside however comes in firing and clips Lial in the left arm. A flesh-wound but he looses his gun which goes sliding across the room and against the wall. He sees a 4th man outside using the door-frame as cover, the one who came in shooting sees the gun fly away and tries to rush lial to tackle him (OOC: he is currently a couple of feet away).

Upstairs Squirrel flicks through the books and puts the 3 which match the description best into her satchel, fitting it to bursting SHe reaches in and grabs a few of the satchels. She then flairs her steel and blasts out the door into the room across from her. Unfortunatly at the moment she tries to boost through the door several bits of metal are blasted into her room forcing her to dodge slightly as she launches to avoid being hit throwing off her aim and meaning she blasts right through the door of the bathroom oposite her, barely stopping herself off the window frame she was about to hit very very hard, she hears more movement and shouting along the corridor she just blasted past at speed. she is standing right beside the toilet window.

Outside Karl and Lan quickly drag the bodies into the bushes and snuff the tourches out, right after they do this the guards turn the corner and see no sign of the steathly duo, sadly they do also notice there where there is supposed to be two guards marching along with torches there is only darkness. There is an immediate shout of alarm and they come running up the wall towards the pair concealed with Tan moving North to circle around to the west side of the compund.

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
  • A challenge you say? Well i refuse!
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 24, 2014, 01:36:49 pm »

Juan immedietly stops, raises his gun to the spot he saw the movement "Either you come out, or i start shooting." He said towards the darkness. "So feeling lucky punk? well, do you?" he added soon after for effect.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 24, 2014, 03:10:21 pm »

Lial kicks the table he was hiding behind towards the guard - fully expecting the guard to simply take a little leap over the table.

However, in doing so, the guard will be forced to give himself a set trajectory (can't dodge after the jump is made, because physics) and will also be close enough that Lial would have to roll a botch shoot with the skill of a mentally disabled, blind, schizophrenic toad to miss. (He'll shoot with the other gun, not the one he lost).

While doing this, Lial will send out a mental blast of soothing energy, he will lessen any desire to apprehend, kill or capture him (Emphasis on the "kill"), loyalty to employers and comrades, love for fallen comrades, will activate duralinum to make everyone love him, etc...

Should he kill the guard, Lial will roll over to the nearest cover (I'd imagine a library shelf).

Fireplay

• Mob Boss
  • Miya Sugai (Mythic Nippon)
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: March 24, 2014, 07:33:25 pm »

Juan immedietly stops, raises his gun to the spot he saw the movement "Either you come out, or i start shooting." He said towards the darkness. "So feeling lucky punk? well, do you?" he added soon after for effect.

Aviur's head jerks up at the sound of Juans voice before pushing her face into her palm for a moment. "Idiot...  JUAN DODGE NOW, ARCHER!"
 Right after yelling at him she starts working on the arrow, trying to push it through without causing more wounds. After it's threw she will snap the tip and pull the shaft back through before using what ever material is available to try off the wound.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 08:02:32 pm by Fireplay »
"Who says nothing is impossible? I've been doing nothing for years." -Unknown
“There's always another secret."    “I’m so storming pure I practically belch rainbows.”

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 24, 2014, 08:01:12 pm »

"Shit." Karl says quietly to himself. "Hide in the bushes. LAN, if you can, catch the guards in a slow time."

Gidgy

• Small Fry
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 27, 2014, 08:56:12 am »

Ooc: sorry...I was out of town for a couple days (thought I'd have time to post though)

"Hmm...they say you can always judge a person by their bathroom and this is pretty swanky," she thought. She quickly shuts and locks the door (if it's not trashed) and decides to beat a hasty retreat.

Wasting no time opening the window ( the normal way or by force w steel if it doesnt work) and steel runs as fast as possible into the woods.  Like her namesake, she's looking for a big leafy tree to conceal herself up in before she makes her next move.

Ooc again:  yes mr.picky-pants...if I use steel to get out the window, I'll brace myself.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 09:01:23 am by Gidgy »

Forge

• Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 27, 2014, 11:50:28 am »

To the East of the compound Karl suggests they hide in the bushes and prepare to take out the guards but Lan has other ideas "just move fast and we will be in the trees before they otice us, they will be too distracted by where we dragged the bodies!" he then proceeds to run in a crouch North and indeed the three of them make Northern side of the compound without incident. (OOC about 100 feet from the Northern wall on the east end lying in a small bush watching the patrol jog East to see what the shouting is about.) Karl sees somthing come flying out of the house, also a man appear behind her in the window she just left

To the west Aviur shouts out a warning at exactly the sametime as the archer spins out from behing a tree with a loaded arrow, however, Juan fires his pistol first, missing by the tinyest of margins. The archer flinches and misses by a significant distance. He tries to leap back stylishly behind the tree but missjudges bacdly and his stumble means Juan gets a second shot which hits him in the flank (upper kidney area.) Juan and aviur now hear only silence apart from the mans moans of pain which are significant. Aviur meanwhile has pushed the arrowhead clean through and managed to remove the shaft, which caused alot of pain even with the pewter, she checks the wound for splinters before grabbing a guards sash and tying the would off nicely. Mirraculously it does not appear to be bleeding currently.

Inside the room on the ground floor Lial boots the corner of the table at the guard, who instead of dodging it shield bashes it to the side with two hands. This means Lials plan of hooting him as he dodges fails badly, luckily though the man is still only 3 feet away and his shield is to the side so Lial has no issue at all putting a bullet clean into his chest. the other upside of the situation is that the table has fallen on its side so provides even better cover and Lial does not need to dodge anywhere. The other guard outside does not seem to be do anything but waiting and calling for others. While Lials soothing has some effect, he mostly notices that the man is a coward and fear is overrulling other emotions.

Upstairs Squirrel slams the door shut and goes for the lock only to see it hanging uselessly off a splintered piece of wood, it seems it was locked when she smashed it open, she tries to open the window but it seems to be fixed shut and she even gives herself a small cut on her hand trying to open it. FInally she leans against the other wall and steel pushes the middle strut and forces it open before leaping outside and blasting off the window frams out North. Sadly she has wasted too much time and with her steel acive from the jump sees a small piece of metal fly past her at very high speed. (OOC: currently not too far from Karl, who did see her coming)

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 27, 2014, 03:05:11 pm »

Lial roars at the fearful guard, whipping out the gun and pointing it at the man, while using his fore of presence to try and intimidate the guy away from the room.

He'll use brass and cut off the duralinum - but only for the 1 minute he had already started spending before. Once that minute is up, he'll stop burning brass.

If the guard runs, then Lial will rush to the door and lock it shut; and then further barricade it with the table, while picking up his gun, the guard's shield and and melee weapon/gun, the gun he dropped, equip them all and then search for what he came here for.

If the guard doesn't run away, Lial will shoot him, and then do as described above.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 10:02:31 pm by Drakilian »

Fireplay

• Mob Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 27, 2014, 09:59:48 pm »

To the west Aviur shouts out a warning at exactly the same time as the archer spins out from behind a tree with a loaded arrow, however, Juan fires his pistol first, missing by the tinyest of margins. The archer flinches and misses by a significant distance. He tries to leap back stylishly behind the tree but misjudges badly and his stumble means Juan gets a second shot which hits him in the flank (upper kidney area.) Juan and Aviur now hear only silence apart from the mans moans of pain which are significant.

Aviur meanwhile has pushed the arrowhead clean through and managed to remove the shaft, which caused alot of pain even with the pewter, she checks the wound for splinters before grabbing a guards sash and tying the would off nicely. Miraculously it does not appear to be bleeding currently.

"Well... That was a lot of fun." She spits on the ground before getting up; testing her leg as she stands. "Juan, was there any more archers you know about?" She pauses to listen to the moaning of pain before heading off in that direction. "Come on, we have a prisoner to interrogate." She gives an sinister smirk as she says that.

OOC: Harmony save that man. ^.^
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 10:02:27 pm by Fireplay »
“There's always another secret."    “I’m so storming pure I practically belch rainbows.”

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 28, 2014, 05:51:27 am »

"Yeah, the one who ran after me, even shot me! though i guess being a feruchemist and all i quickly got back up."  he started. "So i shot the bastard." He smiled proudly.

"Wait, interrogate? like the guards do?" He asked confused, but he followed nonetheless.

Fireplay

• Mob Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 29, 2014, 08:29:45 pm »

She gives a confused glance at him.
 "What else would we do with him before we kill him and his other surviving fellow?"

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 30, 2014, 12:08:09 am »

Karl nods to LAN and Tan, and speaks.

"Alright, you guys go on ahead to the west side, I'll help out squirrell."

Gidgy

• Small Fry
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 30, 2014, 08:38:59 pm »

Squirrel, true to her name, softens her impact with a coin from her pouch, then heads behind and up the nearest tree as quickly and quietly as possible to avoid any pursuit. 

Forge

• Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 30, 2014, 09:03:53 pm »

To the North Karl helpfully sends the others on ahead as he heads to try and help squirrel, who nicely entirely ignores everything and boosts off her coin over to the nearest large tree to climb up it and hide. Unfortunatly for Karl she is alot faster than him and as she boosts into the trees he is left jogging after her. This would normally not be an issue however the man from the window is pretty persistant and comes flying out on a higher tragectory. just as he passes the wall however he suddenly jerks lower and flys toward the ground where Karl sees him dropping somthing and he seems to hover for a moment as a second man flys up towards him and they both land on Karl's side of the wall rather proffesionally and start sprinting Karls way, shouting for the guards who were heading east, they now turn back and come running Karls way too. Lin and Tan keep running west as fast as they can.

To the West Juan and Aviur approach the last man left alive. WHo is writhing in pain, With one look aviur sees alot of very deep red blood on him. It seems it wasnt his right kidney that was hit, it was the lower area of his liver and with her basic knowledge Aviur knows the man is doomed, and very soon. They wont be getting any information out of him as he passes out.

Inside the building Lial shouts but the man isn't moving. He takes  shot at him but just hits the door-post, this spurns the man into action "He's in here! The mans in the Study!" and he ducks further behind the wall. He also notices that his pistol is out of bullets.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 30, 2014, 09:34:25 pm »

Lial rushes forward, picks up the dead guard's shield and weapon (pistol with 2 shots), and tries to kill the fearful man. If the guy is far enough away to be inconvenient, he will slam the door closed will get to work on barricading the door.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 02:08:55 pm by Forge »

Gidgy

• Small Fry
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: March 31, 2014, 10:38:16 am »

Squirrel stashes her stolen goods securely in the crook between the trunk & branches of the tree, then leaps acrobatically from the trees to try and take out one of the men from above.   She also notes the locations of fallen coins used by herself and the baddies so she can slow her fall if all goes wrong.

« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 02:10:09 pm by Forge »

Fireplay

• Mob Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: March 31, 2014, 06:50:33 pm »

To the West Juan and Aviur approach the last man left alive. WHo is writhing in pain, With one look aviur sees alot of very deep red blood on him. It seems it wasnt his right kidney that was hit, it was the lower area of his liver and with her basic knowledge Aviur knows the man is doomed, and very soon. They wont be getting any information out of him as he passes out.

After examining the man Aviur stands back up and begins to walk to the other tied up soldier.
 "He's a dead man, lets go and see if the other one is awake yet."

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: April 01, 2014, 04:49:50 pm »

"Ugh..." Karl mutters to himself, as he burns tin, and draws strength, as he motions to Squirrell, signaling that they shouldn't waste time and retreat.

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #120 on: April 02, 2014, 08:14:44 am »

After examining the man Aviur stands back up and begins to walk to the other tied up soldier.
 "He's a dead man, lets go and see if the other one is awake yet."
"Aw man." Juan said a bit upset. "I'm a thief.. not a murdurer..." He still followed, silently hoping that the other man managed to get away or something.

Forge

• Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: April 02, 2014, 10:43:03 pm »

To the West Aviur and Juan come back to the tied up man who is unconcious. However, some 'encouragement' in the form of slapping brings him mostly around to a state capable of answering questions. Also the fire is beginning to burn down - a downside of a big hot burning fire is that it goes through alot of wood quickly, the embers however will burn for many hours once it reduces, these will also be blown by the wind and greatly increase chance of fire spread. Lan arrives at the tree line and heads South toward the fire, he is pretty close to Aviur and Juan.

Inside the room Lial grabs the guards weaponry and rushes the door, taking a shot at the guard outside, connecting with the mans arm. He doesn't waste time checking on the guard but slams the door and JUST has time to shove the large leather chair in front of it. He did notice new noise outside possibly indicating more guards.

To the North Karl activates tin to increase his senses and draws on his strength which is probably a good thing since right after he does the lead man raises his hand and a small object flys towards him at very high speed. Karl dogdes but takes a tiny scratch on his arm. He doesn't however manage to dodge when the object suddenly reverses direction and slashes back over his right arm cutting deeply. His senses tell him that its what looks like a large coin with sharpened edges. At the moment the coin slashes Karl, Squirrel finishes her dodging over braches and launches down towards the lead man. She is burning metal and sees that both men carry metal in small pouches and there are several coins over near the wall. She does manage to impact on the mans back and knocks him away and to the ground but he does not seem badly injured. the rear man moves forward and starts holding up what looks like a thick round wooden buckler about the size of a dinner plate.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2014, 12:23:32 am by Forge »

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: April 02, 2014, 11:36:33 pm »

Hmmm, i'll probably have to flare through the rest of my metals to get past the guards out there... Tsk. No choice, I suppose.

(is there any brass or duralinum in sight that can be taken for use?)

Lial quickly searches for the records needed, they have to be here somewhere...

Aeon_spiral

• BHB Titan
  • Cowboy
  • Keitaro Hokusai, the Drunken Ox of Sendai.
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: April 02, 2014, 11:39:03 pm »

OOC: Assuming I can see or reach them

IC: Lin rushes through the smoke, using his superior wits he looks for signs of foot traffic. Following the trail of his comrades he hopes to find them and 1 make sure they are okay. And 2, tell them about the patrols around the building, and the gold in the basement...
Suffering is permanent, obscure and dark, And shares the nature of infinity. ~William Wordsworth

Gidgy

• Small Fry
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: April 03, 2014, 12:40:15 am »

Squirrel braces herself both physically and metallically (burning her steel in preparation to deflect any coinshot attacks, she also braces herself my pushing her entire coin pouch against a tree behind her).  When the man attacks, she plans to use her aikido to slide towards and past his weapon.  She'll use his momentum as he swings to capture his wrist into a lock and force him to the ground. Unhappily she will give him a quick sharp blow to the temple to render him unconscious.

Ooc: my steelrunning should make initial forward momentum very quick.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2014, 12:41:46 am by Forge »

Fireplay

• Mob Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: April 03, 2014, 08:30:26 pm »

"Aw man." Juan said a bit upset. "I'm a thief.. not a murdurer..." He still followed, silently hoping that the other man managed to get away or something.

"Hey, rusty-face! Tell us everything you know or I start cooking..." She gives a creepy smile and crouches near him so she is at eye level with the soldier.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2014, 09:34:33 pm by Fireplay »

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: April 03, 2014, 08:52:07 pm »

Karl keeps his tin on, and draws more strength from his storage, forcing a heavy punch at the guy with the buckler, hopefully timing it before he can block, and if not, smashing through the damn thing.

Forge

• Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: April 04, 2014, 09:46:57 pm »

Inside the house Lial quickly scans the room and notices the locked draws on the upturned table. Wasting no time he uses the butt of his gun on the lock and grabs out 2 books which vaguely match the description of the books he was after and shoves them into his pouch, however, he isn't deffinate any of them are the right books. It is at this moment that two things happen. Firstly the door thumps but holds. Secondly Lial hears a shot about the same time as he feels a significant amount of pain in his right thigh and realises that he is now lying on the ground and the window is broken with glass tinkling to the floor. (OOC: Lial is currently Hurt but is bleeding badly, if not treated he will quickly turn bloodied, then unconcious and dead. If the enemy had gotten 1 point higher you would have jumped to bloodied and lost the use of your leg entirely so be happy lol).

To the West Juan and Aviur start interrogating the guard, Aviur very happily and Juan very unhappily and appologetically, mostly he just keeps an eye out for new guards. This is why he sees Lan approaching and they quickly start exchanging information. Meanwhile Aviur manages to intimidate the guard after he tries his bonds and finds that even with his pewter that he is feeling his wounds and can't break them. "Fine, they just hired me this week anyway. what do you want to know?"

To the North Both Karl and Squirrel prepare to face the second man as the man Squirrel impacted is still not on his feet. Seeing his two enemies prepared to face him he is immediatly intimidated by Karls increasing size and musculature and turns to squirrel but seeing her prepared state he does not attack and rather jumps backwards about 2 metres which is clearly further and more controled than a normal human can manage. At this point the first man starts to get up, clutching his right side and swearing loudly. (OOC: Currently Karl and Squirrel are about 3 metres apart and the first man 3 metres from each, so they form an equalateral triangle, the second man is now 6 metres away from both closer to the wall.)

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: April 04, 2014, 09:56:49 pm »

Lial, now having the books, will once more flare Brass and Duralinum to suppress all emotion (save suspicion and other negative emotion in others, and any positive emotions towards him) and massively increase any love felt for him, and will cry out that they were hurting him, hoping the massive love would drive those others to shame.

With the mass confusion and fighting that was sure to ensue from the cry, he would do what he could to stop the bleeding (if possible by weaving a little tourniquet to cut off the blood flow using his clothing) and would leave the way he entered (through the front door), where the guards would undoubtedly be fighting.

The entire time, he will have his shield on his back and will be kneeling to make sure that any more shots that come from outside would hit only his shield rather than he himself. Naturally, he would find cover if available, as well.

He will flare after he is done bandaging himself or if the guards break through.

Aeon_spiral

• BHB Titan
  • Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: April 04, 2014, 10:40:58 pm »

OOC: Uhm did I get updated?
Suffering is permanent, obscure and dark, And shares the nature of infinity. ~William Wordsworth

Fireplay

• Mob Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: April 05, 2014, 12:31:31 am »

To the West Juan and Aviur start interrogating the guard, Aviur very happily and Juan very unhappily and appologetically, mostly he just keeps an eye out for new guards. This is why he sees Lan approaching and they quickly start exchanging information. Meanwhile Aviur manages to intimidate the guard after he tries his bonds and finds that even with his pewter that he is feeling his wounds and can't break them. "Fine, they just hired me this week anyway. what do you want to know?"

OOC: lol I'm beginning to think Aviur is a little crazy. ;)

BIC:
 "I want to know what rank you are, what you've seen in the building, what you were guarding, why you were guarding it, which nobility familes has visited recently and what did they take from or bring to the building. If I like your answers you get to live since you were a good opponent." She smiles a slightly less-crazy smile this time as she continues to watch the soldier like a hawk with it's prey cornered.

Gidgy

• Small Fry
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: April 06, 2014, 11:53:16 pm »

"Karl," Squirrel asks, while maintaining her readiness, "which one do you want? The coinshot or the lurcher?" Squirrel, feeling a bit more accommodating than usual, decides to incapacitate whichever one Karl doesn't want.  "Lets deal with these guys and get out of here! I didn't find anything and this place is too hot for me," she says in a 'not very quiet whisper'.

Ooc: it may be worth planting some misinformation, but seeing as my social skills suck, it might be ineffective and clobbering the guys might be me the way forward. :)

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: April 07, 2014, 11:54:02 am »

"I'll take the coin shot. Much more fun." He replies, and then flares his tin to sense any pushing or pulling metals, as he moves foward and attacks

Aeon_spiral

• BHB Titan
  • Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: April 07, 2014, 07:43:06 pm »

"Well for starters, what did they tell you the job was? And who exactly hired you?" Lan says while tapping his chin, feeling out of place slightly since he wasn't even here to help subdue this man.

Forge

• Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: April 07, 2014, 09:55:01 pm »

To the West the man is about to answer Aviur when Lan approaches and also asks his questions. The man looks very confused by this old man suddenly joining his interrogations but shrugs it off, hes already agreed to help hasn't he. Juan stays keeping an eye out for guards.

"All right, basically about a week ago my crew gets approached by some lesser noble. He hands me a purse full of coin to bring my men with me and come guard this place for 1 month. Free food, free bed and all we got to do is march around the walls. Was looking like the easiest money I ever made till this little firecracker came along" He winks at Aviur, she notices that he has a fair number of large scars himself and doesn't seem at all put off by her appearance. "Well about what we were told, basically that the Nobles or house Urbain had some valubles here that they though might be the target of other 'people of influence' so we were to help secure the building untill the danger past." Taking another look at Aviur he adds "You caught me by surprise with your feint there since I underestimated your abilities after the first few blows but if you see the 4 Suits don't by any means take them for granted. Well thats about all, guess its time." he says with a grin.

Inside the building Lial Flairs his dwindling metals to buy himself time. His own emotions seems very off though for some reason, wait, he knows exactly what is going on, another enemy is attacking him with brass or zink to make him loose the will to fight. He manages to bind his leg and prevent himself from bleeding to death but is still inn bad shape. He is pretty sure that his blast of emotional alomancy will buy him a little time unless the other user gets involved.

To the North Karl and Squirrel decide on opponents outloud and make their moves, Gidgy launches off her prepared boost and Karl with his bulk ready to go charges the coinshot. The coin shot is still slightly stunned from Squirrels previous attack and doesn't get a chance to react when she blasts past him but spins in time to meet Karls charge. He covers the ground quickly for a adonis build but the man is very very quick and releases a handfull of coins into the air, blasting them into Karl at near point blank range leaving no time to dodge. Instead Karl follows through and his punch to the solar plexis sends the man literally flying through the air for a fairly large distance.

At the same moment Squirrel Reaches the man she proclaimed to be a lurcher, he has longer to react than the coinshot did and starts an uppercut with the edge of his buckler, squirrel uses her momentum and training to pivot it and goes for the grab on the arm as she slides past his attack. Sadly for her he moves to the side as he strikes and is out of her reach as a result leaving them passing with neither scoring a hit and Squirrel between him and the wall, Karl on the far side of him and the coinshot mid-air several metres away. Squirrel just has time to see the man raising his shield and grin slightly.

OOC: Karl is now officially bloodied with several coins half stuck into his stomach, his advanced musculature, quick take down of the coin shot and close distance prevented him from being stabbed right through like a normal person would have been.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 09:57:10 pm by Forge »

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: April 07, 2014, 10:08:08 pm »

Lial Quickly leaves through the door - the soldiers would all love him, and feel distrust and hatred for each other at this point (he'd just flared after all).

Once out there, he will shoot every single soldier within sight except for two (making sure to stay clear of a line of sight form the window where he got shot from).

On those, he will continue to use brass and duralinum.

"Oh my god, they were going to kill me - they were going to kill all of us! We have to get out, someone is screwing with my emotions, I think they might be getting to you too!"

Aeon_spiral

• BHB Titan
  • Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: April 08, 2014, 07:49:19 am »

"It seems as if, we uave either been set up, or these people were expecting an attack.. either way I think there is more going on here than we know about. We need to be careful and get back to the rest of the group..."

Just as Lin finishes speaking a strange feeling comes over him and he turns back to the guard. "Why are you smiling, and what do you mean 'its time'?"

Fireplay

• Mob Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: April 08, 2014, 01:00:59 pm »

"If your implying I am going to kill you then be surprised. You've made this day rather entertaining so if you agree to leave this place and not warn anybody about this event then I will let you go free. Deal?"

Aviur awaits his reply.

Aeon_spiral

• BHB Titan
  • Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: April 08, 2014, 01:18:29 pm »

"If your implying I am going to kill you then be surprised. You've made this day rather entertaining so if you agree to leave this place and not warn anybody about this event then I will let you go free. Deal?"

Aviur awaits his reply.

"Uhm, Aviur... We probably don't want to let him just 'Go'" Lin says nudging Aviur in the ribs...

Forge

• Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: April 08, 2014, 01:28:51 pm »

The man nods to Aviur still with a grin on his face. "Indeed I thought the lass was going to finish me off around now but I'll happily agree to my own survival instead, and don't worry, there's no reason for me to betray you now since everyone who knows who I am is dead in that clearing so I can walk away with the coin. Insisting on pay in advance has certain advantages."

Fireplay

• Mob Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: April 08, 2014, 08:02:22 pm »

The man nods to Aviur still with a grin on his face. "Indeed I thought the lass was going to finish me off around now but I'll happily agree to my own survival instead, and don't worry, there's no reason for me to betray you now since everyone who knows who I am is dead in that clearing so I can walk away with the coin. Insisting on pay in advance has certain advantages."

"Well on your way then, but if you come with us you might be able to join our group. After all, having another pewter-arm never hurts."
She smiles as she offers yet another surprisingly friendly deal to the man as she begins to untie him.

"We'd have to discuss it with the boss but I'll make sure you don't die if he says no."
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 09:07:00 pm by Fireplay »

Aeon_spiral

• BHB Titan
  • Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: April 08, 2014, 08:37:03 pm »

"Well on your way then, but if you come with us you might be able to join our group. After all, having another pewter-arm never hurts."
She smiles as she offers yet another surprisingly friendly deal to the man as she begins to untie him.

"We'd have to discuss it with the boss but I'll make sure you don't die if he says no."

OOC: He is a pewter-arm right? Otherwise I might just kill him. lol

OOC: so youve ignored everything Lin has told you thus far. Okay then. Conversations with brick walls are always fun...

Fireplay

• Mob Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: April 08, 2014, 09:07:26 pm »

OOC: so youve ignored everything Lin has told you thus far. Okay then. Conversations with brick walls are always fun...

OOC: Fixed, I just didn't bother to go check from before. lol

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: April 09, 2014, 01:04:09 am »

"Yeah yeah, can you two lovebirds hurry it up? I want to know where the others are" Juan says quickly.

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: April 09, 2014, 04:52:31 pm »

"Fark!" Karl shouts loudly, as he simply slams his fist at the lurches, changing targets.

"SQ take the coin." He says, groaning.

Fireplay

• Mob Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: April 10, 2014, 08:30:45 pm »

"Yeah yeah, can you two lovebirds hurry it up? I want to know where the others are" Juan says quickly.

Aviur turns to him and gives him an annoyed face.
"If they can't manage to survive and do their side of the mission then why should I care what happens to them? But yes I'll wrap it up here. So what's it going to be?" She says as she turns back to the soldier.

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: April 10, 2014, 09:51:23 pm »

Juan sighs "If they die and dont carry out their part, it drasticly reduces our chanses of success, and if our chanses of succes decline, so does our chanses of getting paid." He responded, still looking for enemies.

Gidgy

• Small Fry
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: April 10, 2014, 11:50:10 pm »

"Duck you crazy musclehead," squirrel shouts and as she burns her steel, braces herself off the wall and pushes the nearby coins up towards the the coinshot.

Ooc: she Carries on with her martial arts readiness to defend against any attacks.

"We seriously gotta get out of here!"
« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 12:42:53 am by Forge »

Forge

• Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: April 11, 2014, 12:41:27 am »

To the North several things happen almost simultaniously. Karl groans and tells Squirrel to go after the coinshot in roughly the exact time it takes the mans body to land and Karl notices that his chest is significantly more concave than a humans chest is supposed to be and he isn't moving except for the blood dribbling out of his mouth and nose. Followed by a couple of coins turning him into swisscheese, just to ensure that the guy with smushed up liquid for internal organs was REALLY dead. He makes a move after the lurcher but the man is not within his reach due to his now more restricted movement. He has closed the distance though.

Squirrel miss-reads the lurcher's intentions and has no idea that his raising of the shield and smiling means he had just grabbed the coins RIGHT BEHIND HER, between her and the wall and just pulled them towards himself, meaning Squirrel was about to be sliced right through. Very Very luckily for her she uses her steel to brace back against the wall before trying to fire coins at the coinshot. Her manouver is very sucessful and while she doesn't have any coins right between her and the coinshots landing site she easily uses some of her own to fire them precicely at the point she expects the coinshot to make his landing. The main lucky part is that in bracing hard off the metal on the wall behind her she actually manages to mostly deflect the coins that the lurcher pulled at her.

To the West the guard replies to the Chatter "Hey hey, don't worry I have no loyalties here and wont be betraying you to the guards. Its not as if they would trust of believe me now is it? Either way I'm heading back to the city, if your is town soon look me up" he says to Aviur with a wink.

Juan and Lin see no other enemies in the area.

Inside Lial limps out the door, swinging it shut behind him to block line of sight from the window and begins firing at all the guards he sees, he manages to hit the nearest guards with wounding hits. He is left with no bullets and sees no more guns or ammo, there are however a couple of spears and a sword near his feet. There are three guards still alive in the corridor but not in fighting shape and two guarding the inside door to the Westernmost staircase who he calls out to and they seem to respond favourably. The moment he does however, a bullet comes right through the closed door and leaves a cut along his cheek. Not a wound but deffinatly a scar once he gets it stiched.

Aeon_spiral

• BHB Titan
  • Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: April 11, 2014, 09:14:15 am »

Not really liking the idea of letting the guard go Lin shoots Aviur a chastising look. "Come on guys. We need to find our comrades and get inside the compound."
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up