Play By Post Section > Forum Games

Assassin in the Ballast!

(1/7) > >>

Arthesul:
Avast, me 'earties! In honor o' the fact that there be only 248 days 'til National Talk Like A Pirate Day,  I be plannin' ta 'ost yet another Assassin inna Palace game, but this time on a boat, like the Mafia Game, but more Piratey!

The yarrr be 1723, an' yer a hardened buncha salty cutthroats who've been sailin' an' lootin' ever since the war with Spain! That is, until a hurricane rolled by that was so powerful it blew ye clear acrarss Mexico an' landed ye somewhere in the Pacific! Luckily, ye finally found land! Unluckily, it be inhabited by a giant angry monster made o' Seafood! Ye managed ta smack it a good 'un with yer boat, but then ye were boarded by an army o' fish 'enchmen!

Ya fought 'em downner the (fish)man, with many casualties delivered to yer crew, until it came down ter the one last fishman an' the last o' you!... Unfortunately, when ye tried te torture 'im fer answers, 'e shat out a smoke barmb an' dissappeared, an' when ye could see agin, there was a human skeleton lyin' in a pool o' blood!

The filthy bastard be 'idin' in one o' yer skins! Ye must protect the Cap'n at all costs!

BerkaZerka:
I'm game!

Not Aman:
Aye me hearties!

Sethaniel:
Me too?

Daedalus:
Y'arr! (Hell yeah)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version