Play By Post Section > Forum Games

Mafia on a Boat!

(1/15) > >>

Arthesul:
The year is 1925. A certain Alcohol trafficker threw a masquerade on his yacht off the coast of California, and people of considerable wealth from all over the world came to be there... For varying reasons. The host was shot in the ballroom late one night by a mafia hitman, and as a precautionary measure, the security guards locked up all the passenger wings. Your characters are currently stuck there, and will be stuck there until the boat reaches the shore. Might as well make the best of your time here... And kill the mafia before they kill you.

Not Aman:
The metaphorically bear of a man, Parma Shawn, practically snarls at the group in a posh tone of voice.

"My my my, it looks like someone has just been murdered! And not just some random poor lowerclassman whose purpose was equivalent to the steak I ate during the lovely dinner, to satiate me, but our host! How simply astonishing!"

Sonemine:
Zack O. Potatoes leans forward in his chair and speaks up. “Indeed, Parma. Only a detested parasite could betray our host’s hospitality and do something like this.” He pauses, then looks around at the other guests. “The killer could be in our midst. Are we really any safer locked up in here without the guards?”

BerkaZerka:
"I should say not," Don Apparel, A balding 40 year old man with loud red suspenders and a well-kempt beard says, as he draws heavily from his cigarette on a long extender. "If the killer is still here in the room with us, that is..."

the_quiller:
Lisa Newcarr shivers and pulls her silk scarf more snugly around herself, but her bright blue eyes look lifeless and resigned as she says sadly, "The most well guarded man on board has been assassinated. Our chances of getting off the ship alive look pretty bleak unless we stay calm and work together."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version