General Category > Community Conversation

Problem Reporting Thread

(1/45) > >>

BerkaZerka:
This is to report problems with connectivity or forum features. Hopefully it will be one of the least active threads on the Comlink  8)

For problems that prevent you from posting here, or using PM, Email to:

Admin@BountyHeadBebop.com

BZ

BerkaZerka:
I notice a few times where I come to the site and the page doesn’t load (especially in the afternoon).  It has always resolves itself after about a minute or two, but I can see where folks might find it a bit annoying.

I checked with my provider and it appears to be a load issue on the server.  They suggest I purchase their dedicated server service (of course they do, right?) – for only ‘way more $$$ than I can shake a stick at’.

I’m thinking I’ll have this issue no matter where I go, and I actually like the provider so far for other reasons – but do folks have any recommendations for other providers?  Just curious more than anything right now though…

BZ

Thayan:
Well Berka... I can get you hooked up with Walt who does all my hosting... Perhaps I can add it to my already big list for minimal additional costs... hmmm let me know

BerkaZerka:
Let me talk with you about this on the phone to see what we might be able to do with it...

BZ

BerkaZerka:
... And we're back!

After being down for three days following a major upgrade/crash of my service provider  >:(

BZ

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version