Bounty Head Bebop Comlink

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

BountyHeadBebop.com | BHB Hardcopy Available at IPR | BHB Products Now Available On-Site | Free Preview Here | GenCon 2015!

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hive of Scum & Villainy  (Read 89389 times)

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
Re: Hive of Scum & Villainy
« Reply #300 on: June 29, 2014, 06:34:32 pm »

In the power room, Talyn finds a mess of electrical panels and breakers.  Almost all power on the ship is routed through the power room and can be cut on or off via the controls here.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: June 29, 2014, 06:37:48 pm »

"Hey, you guys think there will be any more children up on Deck three? We got the air and power controls down here, I could always just cut off both and let them freeze/suffocate to death if they're not wearing skin or vac suits."

Regardless of what the others say, Talyn will cut power to the ship's engines - no need to let them maybe blow the ship up, or somehow get to the bridge and ram everyone into a nearby asteroid or something.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: June 29, 2014, 07:01:58 pm »

It seems that power for engine and gravity control are not routed through this particular power room...

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: June 29, 2014, 07:05:34 pm »

After he finishes relieving himself, Nigel turns to the girl.

"Alright lass, let's get a move on. Your father sent us to get you." He says, motioning for her to follow him. Assuming she does, he'll take her to Anath.

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: June 30, 2014, 04:20:48 pm »

"Good that you found the girl. Thank god we weren't late."
Aadi says, smiling to himself, as he heads to greet the girl, and then finds her naked in just underwear.

"...Someone find the girl some clothes." He simply says over the comlink, sighing.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: June 30, 2014, 04:32:14 pm »

Aadi notices some strange lines on the girl's bare back - like surgical scars or something - just over where her kidneys would be...

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
  • A challenge you say? Well i refuse!
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: June 30, 2014, 04:39:59 pm »

"I'll cur your balls off if i caught you peeking." Julia says to him, in a playfil but yet very serious tone.

She also makes sure to play with her combat knife in her hand aswell.

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: June 30, 2014, 04:44:42 pm »

Aadi notices some strange lines on the girl's bare back - like surgical scars or something - just over where her kidneys would be...

"Aww Fark." Aadi states, looking over the scars.

"Yeah.... Um... This may be a problem. Doc, you might want to run over here quick. I think she may not have kidneys."

Fireplay

• Mob Boss
  • Miya Sugai (Mythic Nippon)
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: June 30, 2014, 11:13:08 pm »

"I'll cur your balls off if i caught you peeking." Julia says to him, in a playfil but yet very serious tone.

She also makes sure to play with her combat knife in her hand aswell.

" But Miss Julia, if you were to kill me who would you have to save you from later wounds? Besides, we doctors are allowed to 'peek' so to speak if it is required.
 Anath chuckles to himself before his comlink goes off.

"Aww Fark." Aadi states, looking over the scars.

"Yeah.... Um... This may be a problem. Doc, you might want to run over here quick. I think she may not have kidneys."

"...What? Why would the girl not have kidneys? Was that why they wanted her, after all if somebody was born without kidneys that would be quite the interesting test subject."
 Anath quicklys tries to hurry up with Julia and rushes to get to the VIK and his shipmates.
"Who says nothing is impossible? I've been doing nothing for years." -Unknown
“There's always another secret."    “I’m so storming pure I practically belch rainbows.”

Forge

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: July 01, 2014, 06:31:44 am »

Wrench uses the time to do a quick search of the rest of the rooms on his floor

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: July 01, 2014, 08:14:00 am »

"i said i'd slice your balls off. Not kill you. Oh dont worry, ive done it plenty of times before." Julia repleis with a slight giggle.

freaking perver geezer.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: July 01, 2014, 04:21:41 pm »

Anath does what he can for Julia and then goes to meet up with the team on deck one.

There, he sees a very frightened ten year old girl (now in a t shirt).

Wrench meanwhile, does a quick look throughout the rest of deck two, finding only a tangle of pipes in the water control room - and an empty inner hanger with the giant cargo elevator sealed here on this deck.

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: July 01, 2014, 04:28:25 pm »

"Alrighty, thank god you're here doc. Look over the girl. Talyn wants Nigel and I in deck three." Aadi says, beginning to head towards the elevator.

"And don't worry little girl, we'll get you back to your daddy soon." Aadi adds, smiling to the little girl.

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: July 01, 2014, 04:29:19 pm »

Julia follows Anath to make sure he doesnt do anything weird to the girl

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: July 01, 2014, 04:46:49 pm »

Done delivering the girl to a doctor, Nigel heads up to the third floor with Talyn and Aadi.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #315 on: July 01, 2014, 05:11:15 pm »

On deck three – As Talyn, Nigel, Tristan, and Aadi exit the elevator onto deck three – the engine deck – two men in skinsuits with armored vests and police assault rifles open fire on them - full auto!

Talyn is hit for 18 Damage – though his armor soaks 15!

Nigel is rocked for 22 Damage – his armor soaking 10 before failing and letting him eat some of the damage.

Tristan takes 19 Damage (Luck for half).

While Aadi emerges unscathed!

To the right of Nigel is a 30 foot dropoff.

---

On deck two, Wrench finishes up his quick search.

---

On deck one, Anath, Julia, and Maurice gather with the girl in the Medical Bay…

---

(Combat Rounds now folks…)

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: July 01, 2014, 05:45:01 pm »

OOC: Well f*cking Aadi

Talyn charges the man in the engine control room - a quick flurry of cuts with the sword (2 attacks) and speed switch to dodge. He is sure to move so that the engine core lies between himself and the second man.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 06:04:55 pm by Drakilian »

Forge

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: July 01, 2014, 06:02:18 pm »

Hearing what's going on below Wrench moves the boxes beside the elevator into a nice defensive semi-circle then activates the lift and gets into his new defence as it goes down, riot gun ready to blast over the top.

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: July 01, 2014, 06:04:45 pm »

Aadi laughs in gratitude to the goddess of luck, who apparently favors her servants.

Of course, then he spends his time pulling out his lopan, and altering the foe's ability to fire their weapons, aiming to make sure they fail horribly. (Alter chance on both of the soldier dudes)

He also spreads the wealth, giving Nigel, Tristan, and Talyn one extra luck point each.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 06:37:55 pm by Aman »

Sethaniel

• Feng-Shui Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: July 01, 2014, 06:13:20 pm »

Tristan runs for the nearest cover.  If he can find a relatively safe-looking spot, he might think about firing back.

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: July 01, 2014, 06:42:17 pm »

Nigel takes two shots at the guy between the two engine rooms, screaming many obscenities as he does.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 06:46:38 pm by killa_robot »

Fireplay

• Mob Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: July 02, 2014, 11:19:46 am »

The Doctor walks to the girl carefully.
 "Miss? My friends, the ones who saved you, said you were harmed somehow. I will need to examine you to see if they are right and what I can do to help. Are you in pain at all? Anything unusual?"
 He speaks to her with as best of a kind voice as he can muster.
“There's always another secret."    “I’m so storming pure I practically belch rainbows.”

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: July 02, 2014, 02:56:47 pm »

Julia quietly observes the man while he talks to her. Though the instant he tries anything 'funny' on her she will try to blow his brains out.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: July 02, 2014, 05:16:31 pm »

“No,” the girl replies; then asks, “When can we get out of here? When can you take me back to my daddy?”

---

Down on deck one, Talyn charges one of the men in the engine control room – slashing twice with his sword. He lacerates the man’s arm for 17 Damage on the first try, but is deflected by the man’s assault rifle on the second.

Aadi hunkers down in the elevator, trying to alter luck, while Tristan runs to a point of cover where neither gunman can see him at all.

Nigel fires his rifle twice but just hits the guy’s cover.

Then the guy Talyn is attacking changes the clip in his gun and shoots at Talyn, but Talyn crowds him in close quarter and causes the guy to miss.

The guy Nigel shot at shoots back (after a clip change) and crits! Thanks to Aaidi however, the crit is reduced to a hit, but the rifle slug still slams through Nigel’s vest – doing 16 Damage!

---

As this goes one, Wrench rides the giant cargo elevator down into the engine room and shoots at the guy fighting Talyn, but misses.

He does however, notice immediately that all three engine cores have entered a critical cascade failure overload sequence – something that was probably started five minutes ago – and that there is no stopping them from blowing up at this point.

Judging from the melting steel casements and radiating heat waves coming out of the tops of each core, the ship is just seconds away from a catastrophic internal detonation…
---

(OOC – Yep… This may very well be a TPK, sorry guys, but I’ll explain what you missed after the game. Good luck, maybe one of you can somehow manage to survive…)

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: July 02, 2014, 05:21:53 pm »

Talyn will also be burning all of his luck for lucky breaks, and will make to try and eject himself from the ship using the cargo doors, surging to move as fast as possible.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 05:29:09 pm by Drakilian »

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: July 02, 2014, 05:22:11 pm »

Aadi burns all his luck, heading through the elevator to get to the girl.

"Anath, quickly! We have to save Ann!"

Once he gets up, he grabs the little girl, stuffs her in his spacesuit (assume he wore the big one), and then runs into the armory, locks himself in, and lucky breaks like hell, along with giving the girl a luck point to escape death (As well as for Aadi).
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 06:28:15 pm by Aman »

Forge

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: July 02, 2014, 05:34:28 pm »

Wrench burns all of his remaining luck and surge to get the cargo doors open and launch himself out of the ship while shouting into the mic "abandon ship!" Jump aimed at the cardinal using the depressurization to aid in launch. (If successful gun shots will be used to adjust trajectory...)
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 05:47:24 pm by Forge »

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: July 02, 2014, 05:53:20 pm »

Julia quiicly runs as fast as she can to get the hell out ot of the ship, she grabs a fire extuinguisher on the way, tries tp shoot at a window if there is any and use the the fire extuingisher to get to tje cardinal.

LUCKY BREAK, luck! Surge! Anything!
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 05:56:11 pm by Daedalus »

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: July 02, 2014, 06:20:37 pm »

"Oi Wrench! Get those bloody doors open!" Nigel yells. After that, Nigel will take cover and wait until Wrench does that, and after he does he'll leap out off the 30 foot drop, and get sucked out the doors.

(At least I hope this is how space works lol)

Fireplay

• Mob Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: July 03, 2014, 10:08:23 am »

Anath quickly follows Aadi to the armory and slips inside before the door is locked. (hopefully)
 He spends all his luck, surges, lucky breaks, ect... to ensure the little group survives he is with survives.

"Well, this went downhill. How did you guys miss the entire ship getting ready to explode?"
 He yells at Aadi in a panicked voice.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #330 on: July 03, 2014, 10:00:12 pm »

Amid a spray of bullets, Talyn, Wrench, Nigel, and Tristan rush to the cargo doors and force the seals – letting the explosive decomp suck them out into space.

Aadi meanwhile, stays on the elevator and heads up to the top deck to meet Anath and Maurice in the armory with the girl.

As this goes on, Julia runs to the nearest porthole and leaps headfirst at it – shooting the window out with a single shot just before impact! The window shatters!! The room explosively decompresses!!! Julia lodges solidly in the porthole at her fat waistline!!!! The ship explodes!!!!! Julia is shot out of the porthole at 128,000 miles per hour!!!!!! Her brains relocate to her boots!!!!!!! They never find the body!!!!!!!!

Like a blazing sun – the fireball of the exploding ship engulfs the little bug – taking it out with it!

Inside, everyone is violently torn to shreds along with the entire ship – and doubly so for Anath, Aadi, Marice, and the girl – when the girl also detonates for some reason along with the ship!

Outside, Talyn, Wrench, Nigel, and Tristan are slammed by the shockwave and blown into space – though Nigel is nailed through the chest and killed by a chunk of shrapnel from the ship.

When the fireball finally goes dim, Only Talyn, Wrench, and Tristan remain alive.

Unfortunately… Both Talyn and Tristan were hurled off-trajectory by the blast of the ship.

Wrench’s aim for the Cardinal is true however, but… He comes in on it at over 400 miles per hour – accelerated by the blast far more than his firearm can compensate for – and crashes in through the bridge viewports.

At least he got to go down with his ship.

As for Talyn and Tristan… well, I wish I could say they had each other for company, but after a few hours tumbling through empty space, neither was in sight of the other any longer and the comlinks were now out of range.

At least Tayln had his emergency beacon.

But they had to retrofit the ship just to get out this far into space. Would anyone ever come out this far to find him? Would he be able to last long enough for them to rescue? How long can a person go without water? Hmm… only two hours of air left…

THE END
« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 10:02:42 pm by BerkaZerka »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Up