Role Playing Games > Disciples

This Shouldn't Take Long

(1/9) > >>

BerkaZerka:
Washington DC; Thursday Evening, February 8th 2018

Word came from Emend that the two vampires had just set off his alarm, in returning to their underground haven beneath Club Perdition. It had only been four days, since the disciples had assaulted the place. Whether the fiends thought the coast was now clear or they simply needed to return to the physical world to feed was not clear - though this did present a nice opportunity to tie up these particular 'loose ends'.

Unfortunately, Emend, the Saint, and UsdiYona were just walking into a meeting with Robert Swane of Blume and Blumenthal to discuss offers for the Heart of Flies, so this would be up to Robor and Beats.

Not Aman:
Robor glances at the text.
"Right, finally." He mutters. He wouldn't admit it, but he's been agitatingly watching his phone, waiting for any updates about the vampies. The scum did almost did him and his student in, but now it's time to pay them back with interest. They can't be allowed to remain.

He hops up from his seat, dressed already.
"Beats, any chance you can pick me up? I'm at my apartment." He texts

Forge:
"Sure thing, just give me a few. Whats up?" is the reply as Beats gets ready and heads over

Not Aman:
"Did you get Emend's message? It's time to go vampire hunting again."

Forge:
"Just read it now, will be there soon then we can portal over" Beats replies preparing his normal outfit and gear then heading to Robors by the fastest no chance of paradox means possible.

Once there: "We have a plan or jus portal in den I light da place up like before?"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version