Bounty Head Bebop Comlink

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

BountyHeadBebop.com | BHB Hardcopy Available at IPR | BHB Products Now Available On-Site | Free Preview Here | GenCon 2015!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: GAMEPLAY THREAD  (Read 62933 times)

Gidgy

• Small Fry
    • View Profile
Re: GAMEPLAY THREAD
« Reply #200 on: May 03, 2014, 12:14:01 am »

I found the books, i think, and I've stashed them in a safe place.  I think getting out alive might be more important than gold at this point.   She heads towards Lin with the intention to perform first aid, but won't enter the time bubble.   If the man is visible on the other side of the wall, she'll take a shot at him with her coins.

Fireplay

• Mob Boss
  • Miya Sugai (Mythic Nippon)
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: May 03, 2014, 01:38:46 am »

Aviur quickly prepares herself to attack at the man with the gun, trying to strike it out of his hand and in the direction of Juan or over the wall.

After the gun is out of the game Aviur will try to grab onto the necks of the two guards and heat up her hands to near-burning levels. If she manages to grab hold of their necks she will turn have them with their backs(or fronts, whichever is more practical.) facing Juan to give him a clear shot at them.
"Who says nothing is impossible? I've been doing nothing for years." -Unknown
“There's always another secret."    “I’m so storming pure I practically belch rainbows.”

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
  • A challenge you say? Well i refuse!
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: May 03, 2014, 08:40:57 am »

Juan will tske a moment to carerully look around before trying to place a shot at the most imminwnt threat.

Forge

• Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: May 03, 2014, 12:16:41 pm »

To the west Squirrel and Karl start moving cautiously across the open ground being stealthly, until they realise that since their team are making so much noise that it really doesn't matter and jog over to the base of the wall a couple of meters from the bubble edge. (Using some steel running since it was already active Squirrel makes it in less than a full turn.)

Lin sees some near imperceptable blurs in his periferal vision and counts to 3 then releases the bubble and promptly sits down trying to stem the bleeding. Luckily Squirrel is very close and she begins giving first aid now that the bubble is gone.

On the stable roof Aviur moves first to attempt to dissarm the man with the gun then do some fancy enemy manouvering when she realises that he is very distracted by what appears to be an ear pain, she also sees that the gun is shifted to the other side of his body so she is unable to easily disarm him. She is however able to punch him clean in the jaw and watch his unoncious body slide off the roof. (If you havent worked out what happened to this guy I'll tell you later hehe.) SHe goes for the others next with her laft action but he is too fast for her and she suddenly feel a massive wave of Fear engulf her. (Aviur wouldn't be able to fight next turn due to this and would have to roll for not running away. Except that what happens next removes the affect.)

As the man dodges Aviur he does dodge right back towards Juan who had lost his first action to righting himself and carefully assessing the sitution, he slips his gun out and true to normal for shoots at the back of the guys upper leg, somehow, despite the very close range, careful aiming and his skill with guns he nearly misses as his foot slips slightly and his bullet goes into the mans left bumcheek. The man immediatly looses all concentration meaning Aviur feels the fear affects slowly dissapating, regaining controle of her emotions and the man grabs at his ass while swearing and doing a wierd hopping Limp.

Gidgy

• Small Fry
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: May 03, 2014, 12:50:45 pm »

Squirrel continues to play nurse.    ;D

She keeps an eye out for trouble must mostly relies on the rest of the team to look out for them.
"Uhm...guys, where's Lial?"

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: May 03, 2014, 01:00:53 pm »

Wherever he lies, Lial will, in his sleep, mutter the words "useless" a few times.

Fireplay

• Mob Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: May 03, 2014, 02:15:54 pm »

Aviur regains control of her emotions and her attitude becomes like a bonfire of anger at the man.
 "YOU DID NOT JUST DO THAT TO ME!"
She charges to tackle the man, pinning him to the floor while she begins pummeling his face in while heating up her hands for extra pain. It's unlikely she will stop on her own from killing the unlucky twinborn.

OOC: I'm guessing they shot the gun right as the bubble went up and the sound of the gun going off was super-extended? (Nope)
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 04:17:39 pm by Forge »
“There's always another secret."    “I’m so storming pure I practically belch rainbows.”

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: May 04, 2014, 05:28:05 am »

Juan laughs like a crazy fool at the man jumping around swearing grabbing his own ass.
He will however try to stop Aviur from killing him before lining up anaotber shot(and possibly taking a sneak peak trough on e of the windows)

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: May 04, 2014, 01:59:52 pm »

Assuming the fight ends above, Karl finishes the trek to the castle, and heads towards the window.

Aeon_spiral

• BHB Titan
  • Cowboy
  • Keitaro Hokusai, the Drunken Ox of Sendai.
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: May 04, 2014, 03:46:10 pm »

Lin thanks (whoever it is) for the healing and levels his pistol at whoever is closest (enemy)
Suffering is permanent, obscure and dark, And shares the nature of infinity. ~William Wordsworth

Forge

• Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #210 on: May 04, 2014, 05:14:05 pm »

Outside the wall Squirrel finishes healing Lin who looks around with pistol drawn to find no enemies nearby and only the noise of punching over the wall which he sees Squirrel climb up easily due to her youth and athletic ability. She lands on top of the stable roof.

Just over the wall Aviur goes insane on the wounded guy and beats the crap out of him with burning fists leaving him no chance of doing anything, she does alot of damage and he is out cold with burns on his face and clothing but she also burns her own left hand and will need to bind it up to prevent further injury. Juan manages to pull her off the man before he dies and makes her concentrate on her hand... for now. He then assesses the situation, apart from men to the Southern gate who have torches but are not moving he sees no other enemies, he cant see much in the windows.

Karl labouriously climbs the wall onto the stables and buring tin sees no enemies in thr grounds or windows apart from the aforementioned 2 men at the gate. He drops down off the stable with the intent of jogging over to the window but sadly he lands right on top of the unconcious man who had the gun and falls over. Luckily though from his position on the ground he notices Lials unconcious body leaned up against the stable wall, presumably where his attackers left him, his woulds all seem bound.

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: May 04, 2014, 06:39:12 pm »

"Huh." Karl mutters, heading over to Lial.

Fireplay

• Mob Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: May 05, 2014, 07:25:22 pm »

Juan manages to pull her off the man before he dies and makes her concentrate on her hand... for now.

Aviur goes quiet as she begins working on her slightly burnt hand. She seems very upset that somebody would mess with her emotions like that, even in battle. After she is done fixing her hand she will head over to Lin to check up on him and help him if needed.

Gidgy

• Small Fry
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: May 06, 2014, 09:16:39 am »

Squirrel goes into high alert and burns her steel in readiness to respond to what appears to be a trap.  She also scans the area for both enemies and metals.

Forge

• Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: May 06, 2014, 11:46:39 pm »

Karl gets up and heads over to Lial. He finds the man in a bad way with bullet wounds and many smaller injuries. The injuries seem recently bound though by someone with at least passing first aid skill and he seems stable for now, he could possibly try and wake him but is unsure how or if it will work.

Squirrel burns steel and scans the entire area in detail, finding that the only metal even slightly moving is over by the South gate where there are two guards acting a bit strangely but not coming their way.

Aviur binds her hand up very nicely, probably due to all the practice she has had with that particular action and drops back over the wall to double check on Lin who she finds is doing fairly well, currently checking the guards for anything pertinent to the investigation, and sadly he finds very little but does find a small money pouch.

Juan follows Karl over the edge of the roof and drops more carefully having heard Karl's mishap, he checks the unconscious man quickly to find he is actually now dead with a snapped neck, he can't tell if it was the fall or Karl that caused the damage.

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: May 07, 2014, 02:58:08 pm »

"Oh snap." pun intented... he says and thinks for himself. Before walking back to Aviur and saying "so.. Once this is over want to go ona date?"

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: May 07, 2014, 03:11:52 pm »

Karl gets up and heads over to Lial. He finds the man in a bad way with bullet wounds and many smaller injuries. The injuries seem recently bound though by someone with at least passing first aid skill and he seems stable for now, he could possibly try and wake him but is unsure how or if it will work.

"Huh. Squirrell, Lial is down here knocked out!" Karl shouts over to Squierell.

Gidgy

• Small Fry
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: May 08, 2014, 10:41:32 pm »

"If he's stabilized we need to get him out of here NOW. There are 2 guards still on the south gate who are acting strangely. You can go check it out if you want. Can one of you carry him back over the wall?  I don't like this at all.  Once we get him far enough away, I'll give him additional first aid, but not here...too sketchy." Squirrel's face immediately turn bright crimson at the enormous speech she just gave.  Then, with a disgusted look at the dead body, she heads back into the dark *relative safety* of the trees.  If someone brings Lial, she'll perform additional first aid to try and restore consciousness.

Forge

• Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: May 08, 2014, 11:27:58 pm »

Karl gets the message from Squirrel and is left holding Lials hand. He stirs slightly and Karl finds he has managed to wake up (Finally a crit for Lial). He is is no position to move but he can speak. Karl doesn't see the guards at the gates leave their positions and doesn't detect any enemy movement nearby.

Squirrel heads off to the trees and has no issues, detecting no-one along the way.

Juan climbs back onto the stables roof and leans over the wall to make pass at Aviur, she doesn't respond yet but finishes helping Lin. With Squirrels Aid and now Aviurs extra attention he is quite capable of moving around freely with no risk of aggrivating his injuries. None of the three detect any enemies moving nearby.

Fireplay

• Mob Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: May 09, 2014, 12:05:29 am »

Aviur glances up at Juan with an eyebrow raised before speaking.
 "What?..." She ignores the question and tells him. "Go help Karl lift Lial down over the wall, I can carry him over to squirrel were we can work on him in the forest."

While she is waiting for Juan to do just that she turns to Lin.
 "Do you know what he was talking about?" In reference to Juan.

Aeon_spiral

• BHB Titan
  • Cowboy
  • Keitaro Hokusai, the Drunken Ox of Sendai.
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: May 09, 2014, 12:31:15 am »

Lin in his old age and being slightly still freshly wounded and all, attempt to laboriously climb the wall to the roof.
Suffering is permanent, obscure and dark, And shares the nature of infinity. ~William Wordsworth

Fireplay

• Mob Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: May 09, 2014, 08:38:38 am »

Lin in his old age and being slightly still freshly wounded and all, attempt to laboriously climb the wall to the roof.

Aviur quickly moves to help Lin over the wall so he won't reopen the wound or something similar.

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: May 09, 2014, 08:40:24 am »

"Alrighty, let's move. Lial, did you get the books?" Karl asks, while carrying the man (drain some strength) and attempts to climb up the wall (tin to be able to see cracks in the wall to climb with)

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: May 09, 2014, 03:46:10 pm »

"..Ugh, I'm not sure, check me for them? I almost made it out, got the books and was on my way to the stables after taking out a bunch of guards on the in- (Cough, cough), on the inside. Then I got hit by a rioter and a guy with a real nice rifle. (Cough, cough). No idea how long I've been out, they could have taken the books back."

GM Insertion: Checking carefully he finds the books just where he put them, He assumes that they were more interested with the others than searching the badly injured unconcious guy
« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 04:01:15 pm by Forge »

Gidgy

• Small Fry
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: May 12, 2014, 07:42:40 pm »

Squirrel performs first aid once Lial is into the trees.

"I also found a stack of books, I'm quite sure they're at least some of the correct ones....but, how did they know we were coming? This was a total set-up"

Forge

• Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #225 on: May 12, 2014, 07:54:42 pm »

The team all gather on the Stable roof to assess the situation.

They have two members very badly hurt and in need of proper medical attention, several injured members and most of them are running low on metals and abilities. They all watch the two guards at the South Gate to work out what they are doing but its Lial carefully burning some of the last of his metals that concludes what is happening: They are pretending they see nothing since all the other guards in the area are now dead or badly injured in some way. They are discussiong their plan to go back in for the gold Karl and Lin found out about when they see sudden movement at the gate and it slowly swings open to reveal an entire squad of new guards double timing it into the compound.

It is decided that retreat is probably the best option now and the crew gather Lial and Karl to help them get down over the wall and into the west trees, then on to the arranged meeting spot to collect their horses. On the way they pass several more squads of guards but manage to avoid any more combat. After a hard bit of travel for the wounded they slip back onto the train and back to the city where they disappear into alleyways before meeting up that night back at the den where they are greeted by their crew leader just as they were on the first day.

"Welcome back everyone, or whats left of you. This was deffinatly not the smooth and secretive operation I had expected of you, please remember we are a thieving crew and not an assault force, even if some of you are gifted in that area." He makes a point to glance around at the various wounds present, especially Lial and Karl who have recieved some medical attantion and are heavily bandaged and medicated.

"But onto the results, You recoved a small cache of books from both studies, Lial on the ground floor and Squirrel on the second floor. Most importantly you recoved the books we required, three books detailing all the pricing and purchasing on a huge area of the new rail network and future purchacing plans. This will be very powerful information and explains the big payout. Sadly due to the very high profile robbery a fair chunk of the reward is going to be put into staying alive and avoiding the backlash even if they wont admit the theft publicly." He pauses a minute to fix his cufflink before continuing "Tan has already been sent his payment along with a small retainer for possible future work and to ensure his silence about our little operation. Oh and as for the large amount of guards and the gold you heard about, I have had time to look over the books and it seems the house is purchacing a very significant area of land from a rival in two days and is storing the gold there, if we are lucky they will think we went after the gold and failed but I hold no real hope for that."

He stands and passes out a small bag to each member "Here is the innital amount to get you through a week of luxury and the full payment should be ready by the end of the week so I will see you back here in 5 days. Now if you excuse me I have a function to attand to."

He gives a brief nod before heading out the back leaving the crew to check the pouches, about 2 months wages for a factory worker, and to think about how they might have gotten a large score of gold too if they had of managed things in a smoother and more subtle way.

END
« Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 08:15:01 pm by Forge »

Gidgy

• Small Fry
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: May 12, 2014, 08:06:35 pm »

ouch! hand slappy!

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: May 13, 2014, 09:40:04 pm »

Good game Feanor :)

Fireplay

• Mob Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: May 14, 2014, 08:47:48 am »

Good game Feanor :)

Agreed, it was fun. I was surprised at all the high rolls I got, I wish to know what I did to gain the favor of the RDG. 8)

Gidgy

• Small Fry
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: May 14, 2014, 11:55:10 pm »

Ty for running the game :). It was fun, I want to join another once we've moved house and settled in a bit.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up