Bounty Head Bebop Comlink

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

BountyHeadBebop.com | BHB Hardcopy Available at IPR | BHB Products Now Available On-Site | Free Preview Here | GenCon 2015!

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Mythic Nippon Adventure V  (Read 134498 times)

cool74

• Cowboy
  • Sometimes good people do bad things.
    • View Profile
Re: Mythic Nippon Adventure V
« Reply #350 on: January 26, 2015, 12:22:35 am »

Rai walks over and says, "Soak some cloth in it and tie it on the arrow like it was a fire arrow."
Ideals are peaceful; history is violent.

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: January 26, 2015, 11:16:11 am »

Rai walks over and says, "Soak some cloth in it and tie it on the arrow like it was a fire arrow."

"Oh! Good idea, Rai!"

Yuki says excitedly, as she takes the bowl of tears from him.

"Now we need a cloth", she determines. She then attempts to mimic what Rai did earlier when he ripped the cloth from his clothes, but ends up being too weak. Instead, the result is her struggling and pulling on her sleeve for a few moments without success. Disheartened, she awkwardly stands still as she continues to weakly tug on her sleeve and brings her eyes to the ground.

« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 12:16:49 pm by killa_robot »

Tanstaafl

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: January 26, 2015, 01:36:00 pm »

"Uh, Yuki, I think that would work better if you cut it, not tried to rip it." Udo chuckles softly, "But either way, I don't think just a sleeve would be enough to safely go around an arrow, I think I got something that could work, though. Easily wrap-able and we don't have to ruin our clothes either, right?"

He smiles as he grabs at his pockets, grabbing at some of his family-marked headbands and presenting one to the group, "Err, how about we use this?" Haven't had the opportunity to show these in a while...

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: January 26, 2015, 04:09:55 pm »

Yuki looks up as Udo presents the headband to the group, and nods.

"Okay, yeah. That will probably work."

She says, taking a few from Udo.

"Let's go Miya. Udo and Rai, you two should... comfort the people here. I suppose."

She suggests, looking at the villagers.

"They've been through a lot."

Yuki then will lead Miya towards the last Yori.

Tanstaafl

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: January 26, 2015, 07:31:48 pm »

"Hmm, I don't think I'm uh, well suited to do that." Udo remarks with a frown. "I think I'd be more useful if I stood aside and, uh, waited or something until the battle ends. I think the men fighting could use some mending once they come back to their senses."

He turns to Rai, "Rai, maybe you can try to comfort them while I go help the only way I really know how. I dunno, you're probably better at words than I am, maybe. At least, when you speak. I hope."
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 07:35:06 pm by Tanstaafl »

cool74

• Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: January 26, 2015, 08:26:12 pm »

As Rai is left by the group he looks around at the crying villagers and ask himself what led him to this point in his life. For now he makes sure the group stays together trying to get the women to stop crying. He looks for an older man in the group who might be able to shed some light on what happened."
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 09:02:58 pm by cool74 »

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: January 26, 2015, 08:32:35 pm »

"Hmm, I don't think I'm uh, well suited to do that." Udo remarks with a frown. "I think I'd be more useful if I stood aside and, uh, waited or something until the battle ends. I think the men fighting could use some mending once they come back to their senses."

He turns to Rai, "Rai, maybe you can try to comfort them while I go help the only way I really know how. I dunno, you're probably better at words than I am, maybe. At least, when you speak. I hope."

"You could just turn into an animal, Udo. Or do preform with your pets."

Yuki replies.

"Either way, it's more dangerous if you come. We won't be far, or long, so you can come heal them after."

Tanstaafl

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: January 26, 2015, 09:16:05 pm »

Udo raises an eyebrow as he clarifies, "... You want my friends to stage a show or something?"

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: January 26, 2015, 09:49:45 pm »

Udo raises an eyebrow as he clarifies, "... You want my friends to stage a show or something?"

Yuki tilts her head in response.

"Probably?"

Tanstaafl

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: January 26, 2015, 10:55:36 pm »

"Somehow I don't think that'd make them happy..." Udo sighs, "I mean, after what happened, I don't think some animals parading would really lighten there spirits, but I suppose it might be worth a shot."
Then he stops, "But wait, shouldn't they be doing the ritual thing Rai mentioned? I could go check to see if they started on that..."
Udo leaves to see the people that were affected by the lust-yori, to ask Rai about what he said earlier and see what the situation is. Maybe I can help with that?
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 11:12:20 pm by Tanstaafl »

Fireplay

• Mob Boss
  • Miya Sugai (Mythic Nippon)
    • View Profile
« Reply #360 on: January 26, 2015, 11:39:01 pm »

"Yuki, let him do what he will. Some events in life simply leave scars that can not be removed, even if they enjoy his show they will still bear the memories of this day."
 Miya says with a bitter voice as images of the past seek her attention.

"Let us remove this Yuri, help the children and be done with this place."
"Who says nothing is impossible? I've been doing nothing for years." -Unknown
“There's always another secret."    “I’m so storming pure I practically belch rainbows.”

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: January 27, 2015, 07:03:58 am »

Miya and Yuki return to the Village Square - looking out between the houses - they see the older men of the village out there, still fighting away at each other.

The Yori is also there, still unmanifested and currently visible only to Yuki. It seems to be chuckling to itself and enjoying the show put on by the brawling villagers.

Then suddenly, a villager is tossed out of the square - to land in a heap right at Yuki and Miya's feet!

Shaking his head groggily, he looks up at Miya and yells - "HEY!!! NO WENCHES AT THE PARTY!!! WE'LL TEACH YOU FOR SPYING!!! GET HER MEN!!!"

At that, the villagers all stop fighting and snort in disgust at the presence of a woman. They collectively crack their knuckles and necks - then surge in a mob toward Yuki and Miya's position.

The Malice Yori meanwhile, continues to watch in amusement, but doesn't yet manifest physically...

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: January 27, 2015, 07:26:47 am »

Meanwhile back at the rocky banks of the river near the stone bridge, where the shamed women and young men of the village now sit - the little boy Taki asks, "Can I take off my blindfold yet?"

Rai, looking for an older man out of the Lust Yori's victims, sees a really really old man among them. He far exceeds the age of the rest of the young men (all no older than 25).

He just sits there with a 'happy as ever' smile on his face. Rai notes a number of teen boys eyeballing him with a look of sheer disgust on their faces...

cool74

• Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: January 27, 2015, 12:42:09 pm »

Rai looks down at the little Boy and says, "Sure Taki am sorry you had to wear it so long." As he kneels down to take off the blindfold he says, "How about we go find your mommy?"

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: January 27, 2015, 12:47:27 pm »

"OK," Taki says.

When is blindfold is finally off, he looks around and spots his mother, running to her arms.

"Mommy!" he cries, happy to see her.

Taki's mother meanwhile, hugs the little boy close.

"Thank you," she says to Rai with her head down, not looking him in the eyes due to the shame she currently feels.

cool74

• Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: January 27, 2015, 01:01:33 pm »

Rai nods at the woman and asks, "Do you know when this started?"

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: January 27, 2015, 01:12:54 pm »

"Ah. They spotted us", Yuki announces. "Don't move."

Thinking quickly, Yuki casts Illusions and does a number of things.

Firstly she creates copies of Miya and herself where they stand.

She the makes a "normal space" where she and Miya are standing, so after the two illusions run away, the space appears blank.

She'll have them let out a terrified scream, before running away to the side, to draw the men away from the real Miya and Yuki (just fast enough that they can't be caught). She'll attempt to have the illusions run all the way around the village square, eventually to the opposite side (so the Yori is facing away from them).

After that, she'll wait an hope that her plan worked.

« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 01:21:06 pm by killa_robot »

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: January 27, 2015, 02:02:13 pm »

Yuki's Illusion works like a Charm and soon, she has the enraged villagers chasing her phantoms all across the square.

Still watching, the Malice Yori falls for the bait too - turning away from Yuki and Miya to follow the comical proceedings...

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: January 27, 2015, 02:20:52 pm »

Yuki's Illusion works like a Charm and soon, she has the enraged villagers chasing her phantoms all across the square.

Still watching, the Malice Yori falls for the bait too - turning away from Yuki and Miya to follow the comical proceedings...

Yuki then nudges Miya.

"Quick, shoot the Yori."

She whispers, placing her hand on Miya and allowing her to see it with her spirit sight using a surge.

[Fireplay, make sure to have Miya dip the headband into the tears, then put it on her arrow first.]

Fireplay

• Mob Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: January 27, 2015, 04:25:31 pm »

Nodding to the instructions Miya quickly takes the headband and dips it into the bowl of tears before tying it to her silver arrow's head. She then takes aim at the Yuri and uses all her considerable skills to let the arrow fly to it's destination.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 02:25:50 pm by Aman »
“There's always another secret."    “I’m so storming pure I practically belch rainbows.”

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: January 27, 2015, 04:28:39 pm »

Nodding to the instructions Miya quickly takes the headband and dips it into the bowl of tears before tying it to her arrow's head. She then takes aim at the Yuri and uses all her considerable skills to let the arrow fly to it's destination.

To ensure the arrow hits, Yuki will prepare to cast Jinx should the Yori try to dodge.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: January 28, 2015, 06:59:05 pm »

It was an easy matter for Miya to shoot the silver arrow with the band of tears into the back of the unsuspecting Malice Yori.

The Yori reels in surprise when the arrow plunges through it, spreading the tears – like dappled streaks of sunlight – through its being.

It spins around, as if to look for its assailant, and then seizes up abruptly and topples over like a falling statue. Crashing into the ground, the Yori brakes up with a tremendous noise – shattered pieces of iron rusting away before everyone’s eyes, moments later.

After that, all that is left of the Yori is its iron mask – empty and lifeless, yet radiating still an almost tangible malevolence.

At this point, the villagers come to their senses again. They look around puzzled for a second, and then nearly in unison, all collapse to the ground in agonizing pain, moaning and wailing loudly. Their bodies had sustained many injuries, and while the magic of the Malice Yori had prevented any of it from killing them, they now faced a long and painful recovery on their own.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 07:22:37 pm by BerkaZerka »

Tanstaafl

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: January 28, 2015, 07:10:03 pm »

Udo, entrusting the situation to Yuki and Miya, follows Rai to the riverbank. He walks around a bit, analyzing the situation best he can.
The Ward motions to his non-threatening animals (the badger and the three birds) and says, "Can you all sift through the crowds and try to comfort the ones that seem the most sad? These people aren't evil, and perhaps they will interpret it as a sign of that. I hope.
Then, once he eyes the creepy old fellow with both confusion and distaste, points at him as he utters, "Squirrels, get him." (Surge)

Turning around while the squirrels are on the move, "Rai, what were you saying to Yuki about a ritual?" He whispers, uncertain what to do next.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: January 28, 2015, 07:30:34 pm »

At first, the old man reacts with surprise to the sudden angry mob of squirrels leaping on him. Then, with a perverse cackling, he floats into the air - before turning into a large pale moth about a foot across.

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: January 28, 2015, 07:49:10 pm »

With the Yori gone, Yuki dispels the illusions and sends thoughts to Rai.

"The malice yori is gone, it's safe to bring the vilagers here."

She then turns to Miya and smiles.

"Nice shot!"

Yuki then walks towards the mask to see what it is.

cool74

• Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #375 on: January 28, 2015, 07:53:41 pm »

Sending thoughts back Rai says, "Great but now we have a situation here."

"Udo call of your squirrels. I don't know why you feel the need to attack the old man but clearly he is more then that."

Calling to the moth Rai shouts, "We don't mean any trouble and my friend is calling off the squirrels now. Can we talk?"

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: January 28, 2015, 07:56:36 pm »

The moth, now out of range of the springing squirrels, ignores Rai and begins to fly away in the direction of the field of fallen heroes...

Tanstaafl

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: January 28, 2015, 08:03:27 pm »

"Something is very off about that creep, Rai, whether you see it or not. The squirrels did good." Udo states, biting his lip. "Come on, we can't let him get away."

Bewildered by the recent chain of events, Udo begins to follow the moth to the field. If there's a possibility of it suddenly disappearing, I may have to follow it in the air... .
Anticipating danger, he also makes sure to level his breathing while running, as to make sure he's ready if things don't go as planned.  (Revitalizing trance)
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 08:59:29 pm by Tanstaafl »

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: January 28, 2015, 08:15:08 pm »

"Okay", Yuki thinks back.

"We should tell Yoshi the village is safe for the kids again", she tells Miya.

After that, Yuki will head back to where the children are and inform Yoshi that the Yoris plaguing the villagers have been taken care of. She'll recommend those affected by the lust Yori do their prayer in the city square, while the men keep them there, and the samurai rest nearby.

(She's already told Rai to bring the women and younger men to the city square).

While the villagers are doing their prayer, Yuki will rest and when it's time, do her meditating for her spell points.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 08:43:38 pm by killa_robot »

cool74

• Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: January 29, 2015, 12:33:26 am »

Rai goes to tangle Udo with the mythic chain scythe - but sees that it is missing...

Unable to tangle Udo with his missing chain scythe, Rai tells Udo "You are being reckless and we have to watch over the villagers for the prayer. You attacked with no good reason other then he looked creepy and now your going to purse a clearly magical being without our spell caster. I am not going to allow you to get yourself killed."

« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 06:25:18 am by BerkaZerka »

Fireplay

• Mob Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: January 29, 2015, 12:35:13 am »

Miya walks over to the fallen mask and retrieves her silver arrow. She then draws a small box around the mask and kneels next to it while she waits for Yuki. She will remain alert of any danger to her friends and the villagers.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: January 29, 2015, 07:33:04 am »

Yuki relays the message to Yoshi, who brings the children into the square. Then seeing all the beat up men, he begins tending the wounded, using a few Close Wounds spells on the more serious cases and simple first aid and bandaging on the rest.

Yuki meanwhile, sees Miya waiting by the iron mask left by the Malice Yori.

Using her Sorcerer’s Sight, Yuki recognizes it as an ancient artifact of substantial power – The Mask of the Iron Warlord - Yet another wonder left at the defeat of a ghostly foe; and Yuki recalls now, that some of the more powerful Yoris leave behind items of magic with their destruction.

As for the mask itself, it is said that the most powerful Generals from the beginning fought over the mask and waged war across the land to possess it. Of its powers, all Yuki know is that when worn, it renders the wearer utterly fearless; and that the truly valorous can will things to happen through the power of the mask.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: January 29, 2015, 07:33:30 am »

Meanwhile, down at the riverbank, Rai and Udo have been distracted from their duty to see that the victims of the Lust Yori are taken to the village square to begin the eight hour prayer and mediation required to permanently rid the village of it.

Looking at the strange pale moth flying away, they note the sun going down...
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 08:06:21 am by BerkaZerka »

Tanstaafl

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: January 29, 2015, 09:07:07 am »

Rai goes to tangle Udo with the mythic chain scythe - but sees that it is missing...

Unable to tangle Udo with his missing chain scythe, Rai tells Udo "You are being reckless and we have to watch over the villagers for the prayer. You attacked with no good reason other then he looked creepy and now your going to purse a clearly magical being without our spell caster. I am not going to allow you to get yourself killed."
"While I appreciate your wish to protect me, that is untrue. I thought that, maybe... Something was off for that an older man not being taken by the other Yori. I took a chance-- worst case, uh, scenario an old creep has some nasty scratches, best case the squirrels prompt him to reveal something about himself without us being in dangerous range. And well... Something happened, at leastm however odd."

Udo sighs, staring at both the villagers leaving and the butterfly getting away. "Either way, Rai, we can't let him leave-- I think he might have the answers we seek! Yoshi can handle the villagers better than we can, and I'm sure we can stop that weird moth from whatever it's planning to do in the grave site-- together atleast, um, right?"
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 09:08:44 am by Tanstaafl »

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: January 29, 2015, 01:07:30 pm »

After investigating the mask, Yuki turns to Miya.

"It's a really powerful mask. You should take it", she says.

While waiting for Udo and Rai to bring the rest of the villagers, Yuki will then walk to Yoshi.

"I think it would be better for them to do the prayer at the temple in Morioka." She suggests.

"What do you think?"
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 01:10:09 pm by killa_robot »

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: January 29, 2015, 01:25:25 pm »

"Er..." Yoshi the Priest hesitates... "I'm not sure the Daimyo or Magistrate of Morioka would approve of displacing the villagers. Even though we intend to bring them back, right? Still, I think we will be fine here."

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: January 29, 2015, 01:55:30 pm »

"Er..." Yoshi the Priest hesitates... "I'm not sure the Daimyo or Magistrate of Morioka would approve of displacing the villagers. Even though we intend to bring them back, right? Still, I think we will be fine here."

"It would be just until the prayer is completed, but okay! Here is fine too."

Yuki replies, then she looks in the direction of the grave site.

"Probably..."

cool74

• Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: January 29, 2015, 01:58:18 pm »

Rai shakes his head and says, "Fine but first we wait for Yuki."

Sending thoughts to Yuki he says, "Yuki we need some help there was a old man here that Udo decided to attack and He turned into a moth and started flying away. You got any idea whats going on?"

Tanstaafl

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: January 29, 2015, 02:36:43 pm »

"Rai, the Moth-man is gettin away now. Direct Yuki to meet us at the gravesite, heaven knows why he's going that way." Udo responds, getting a bit impatient. "Still don't know why you're so worried-- nothing in Kurokawa has been especially dangerous to us yet. Besides disease."

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: January 29, 2015, 02:40:26 pm »

"It's just a perverted spirit", Yuki thinks back. "You can get rid of it without a ritual."

cool74

• Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #390 on: January 29, 2015, 03:28:45 pm »

Sending thoughts back, "Udo is hell bent on destroying it and its headed to the grave site. You think you could met us there. Something tells me that we are missing something important."

Rai puts his palm out to Udo to get him to stop talking for a second.

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: January 29, 2015, 03:41:52 pm »

"We probably are, but we need to protect the villagers and rest first", Yuki replies.

cool74

• Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: January 29, 2015, 03:53:07 pm »

Looking to Udo Rai says, "Yuki says that it isn't that it is just a perverted spirit. It is not a problem and that if we are going into the graveyard we need to rest."

Tanstaafl

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: January 29, 2015, 07:11:48 pm »

"Rai, I'm a grown man. I don't need to rest." Udo states with a weak chuckle. "So just ask Yuki how to deal with it-- what if it's going to fly off and tell Yunikawa something?"

cool74

• Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: January 29, 2015, 08:16:19 pm »

Rai really anyoned now looks at udo and asks, "So let me get this straight, you are going to, by yourself, chase a spirit, that was doing nothing till you antagonized it, into the graveyard where we found a sealed well that sent a Chinese wu-jen to attack us that held the bones of the warriors that are now being used by Yunikawa and when our expert in the occult tells you to rest and not go in, you decide that your a "Man" and you don't need to heed her advice? We have no idea what is in that graveyard and even if your not tired or weak. Me and yuki have cast a lot of spells and used a lot of energy today and need a break. There could be way worse in the grave yard and your going in with no back up. However if you seek your death so much according to yuki, if it is the spirit she think it is, you can banish it with a slash."

Turning he helps direct the villagers to the village.

Tanstaafl

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: January 29, 2015, 09:54:56 pm »

"Rai, I realize that your ego has grown so large by now that you can't even hear what I'm saying, but I'll repeat," Udo replies, taking a deep breath, "First-- I was asking if you'd come with me, so I wouldn't be doing it alone. Second, I wasn't planning on killing the spirit, since I don't even know how, and in addition to that I wanted to make sure it wouldn't leave, so if it was just staying at the gravesite I wouldn't approach it-- and lastly, are you seriously defending a spirit that was abusing children?"

cool74

• Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: January 30, 2015, 12:24:43 am »

Rai stops mystified and says, "I told you how to banish it already making your second point redundant. Already stated that I wasn't coming with you without Yuki who said we should rest. So yes you would be going alone. Fallow that by my inheritance by the man who raised me was stolen recently I am under equip to fight in the first place.  I wasn't defending it I was defending the possibility that you attacking an old man might be the wrong thing to do. Unless you were certain it was a spirit before you attacked?"

Rai pauses and adds, "By the way the ritual is an 8 hour prayer of atonement to the ancestors. It is the last step in banishing the lust oni and everyone who was there needs to say. Which is why we need to watch them."

Tanstaafl

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: January 30, 2015, 12:51:26 am »

"Banishing it with a 'slash' has got to be the most vague description you can come up with. Even I wouldn't believe that banishing a spirit would be by just attacking it." Udo states, trying to keep his cool, though doing a bad job at it.
"Besides you missing my other point, I hope you understand that worst case scenario the squirrels were hurting a man who was LAUGHING with glee while the rest were crying over their actions." The Ward says, making hand motions to emphasize his words, "I don't care what age he was, but enjoying abusing children in any way whatsoever is disgusting. You are, by effect, promoting that if you don't think chasing him away during a mourning process was a good thing. I don't care who you're related to, Rai; it doesn't excuse ignoring those who are hurting others. It doesn't matter if it was a spirit or not, even though thinking about it retroactively it was pretty obvious, but turns out doing a good act-- driving away a creep disturbing grieving others-- brought light to something very important-- something I don't think we can ignore right now."

After his tangent, Udo sighs, motioning to his birds, "You two, track down the foot-long Moth. One of you go to him and immediately come back to me to tell me what its doing, and the other should stay there for as long as they can before going back, to watch if it leaves."

Once his birds fly away to his command, he concludes, "And I honestly don't care if you lost a weapon. You throw stuff. The heirloom thing I can get behind, but do I seriously look like I should care about that right this minute?" Udo crosses his arms, amidst the debate.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 07:05:57 am by BerkaZerka »

cool74

• Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: January 30, 2015, 01:16:00 am »

"He wasn't laughing he was smiling and you have never met a retard before? Some one who just doesn't get social interaction and is a bit slow. I have no idea where you get abusing children and if your going to bring up the 13 and 14 year olds then you should have the squrialls drive away any of the adults. Finally if it was a regular human we would have needed him to complete the ritual so the Yori wouldn't come back. Also I told you exactly what Yuki told me so if you don't like the kill it thing bring it up with her."

Tanstaafl

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: January 30, 2015, 09:04:25 am »

"I'm a doctor, Rai, and retarded persons don't act like that after that sort of experience, and I really don't know why you think that's something to bring up."
Udo continues, rolling his eyes, "And no, we wouldn't have, because he was too old to be affected by the Lust Yori anyway. Dude was completely displaced here, and by affect was mocking the others' grieving process. Furthermore, teenagers are still children, and he was the only adult there who wouldn't have been compelled by the Yori. Why you think that what the Spirit was doing was 'nothing' and, we're it a person, shouldn't have been chased out anyway is beyond me, Rai. It really is."
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Up