Bounty Head Bebop Comlink

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

BountyHeadBebop.com | BHB Hardcopy Available at IPR | BHB Products Now Available On-Site | Free Preview Here | GenCon 2015!

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Hive of Scum & Villainy  (Read 89391 times)

Forge

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
Re: Hive of Scum & Villainy
« Reply #250 on: June 22, 2014, 04:33:59 pm »

Wrench limps around to the stunned pirate and executes him with a double tap from the deck pistol before doing a quick loot of the body for weapons and beginning to bandage his leg now that he is in cover.

Ooc: this is more than 1 turn I think but incase I can't post consistently while on Holliday I figured it was vest to add more info so I don't hold up the game.

Fireplay

• Mob Boss
  • Miya Sugai (Mythic Nippon)
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: June 22, 2014, 08:07:15 pm »

Anath tries to toss a concussion grenade at the pirate hiding behind the larger crates, he makes sure to throw it above the crate while doing so.
"Who says nothing is impossible? I've been doing nothing for years." -Unknown
“There's always another secret."    “I’m so storming pure I practically belch rainbows.”

Sethaniel

• Feng-Shui Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: June 23, 2014, 04:20:18 pm »

Tristan continues to fire at any targets which present themselves, prioritizing remaining under cover and not being shot himself.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: June 23, 2014, 05:59:54 pm »

On Deck One, Aadi Karma Drains 3 Luck Points from the Cyber Dominatrix Chick and rushes back towards the Medical bay.

Unfortunately, the Cyber Dominatrix Chicks yell “Sick ‘em” and the tigers Surge to pounce on Aadi!

Aadi throws himself down and watches both tigers claw at where he was just above him.

Then the nearest Cyber Dominatrix Chick snaps a razor whip at Aadi, but misses.

Following this, Aadi Kharma Drains the other Cyber Dominatrix Chick and then scrambles into the Medical Bay.

One tiger follows biting at his feet, but Aadi gets away unscathed.

Maurice on the other hand is not so lucky – as one of the tigers spots him in the corridor and leaps through the air to topple him over – for 18 Damage! Maurice is now Held Prone under the tiger – but is actually quite surprised to be alive still.

Having riot gun still in hand, Maurice blasts the tiger in the chest for 19 Damage – and sees that the thing has some sort of cybernetic bone-lacing.

That, and now it’s really mad…

Talyn, in the midst of looting the Medical Bay, sees the tiger chasing Aadi in and fires at it twice with his riot gun, grazing it with two deer slugs for 17 and 18 Damage.

At that point, Nigel looks out of the Bunk Room and shoots the tiger on Maurice – missing the first time to avoid nailing Marurice, then scoring a hit to the thing’s head for 23 Damage! The bullet tears through the tiger’s skin and punches in through the bone lacing – but the beast still stands (though quite wobilly all of a sudden).

One of the Cyber Dominatrix Chicks lashes at Nigel with her razor whip and actually manages to yank the rifle out of Nigel’s hands!

The other Cyber Dominatrix Chick meanwhile, runs out of sight – perhaps headed around to flank the team!

---

Down below on Deck Two, Julia feels a bullet graze her knee for 9 Damage, while Wrench takes another slug – right in the exact same place as last time – only this time for 12 Damage!

Wrench maneuvers around the forklift to find that the stunned guy has recovered and has also moved to get a better angle on his friends.

Anath then lobs a grenade over the crates – blasting the guy behind it for 9 Damage plus Stun.

Julia continues firing like a maniac, but doesn’t hit shit.

Tristan then levels the guy sneaking around the forklift – when the guy pokes his head out for a look and Tristan takes it off!

---

OOC – On to Round 4: On Deck One are 2 Tigers + 2 Chicks; Only 1 guy left on Deck Two.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 06:01:44 pm by BerkaZerka »

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: June 23, 2014, 06:08:15 pm »

Talyn continues shooting at the tiger till it dies, moving on to the dominatrix if the crazy high health tiger eventually succumbs to the high damage.

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: June 23, 2014, 06:21:15 pm »

"Oi Mate! Get off your arse and kill the wanker already!" Nigel yells to Maurice, giving him a surge to shoot the tiger. Nigel then turns his attention to the dominatrix. Annoyed with her, he pulls out his police riot gun.

"Give that back ya she-bitch!" He yells at her, shooting her twice with the riot gun (surge if needed).

Fireplay

• Mob Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: June 23, 2014, 06:31:54 pm »

"The guy behind the crate is stunned I think! We should be safe on this deck everybody."
 Dr. Dustin says with some relief that he didn't have to kill anybody else.
“There's always another secret."    “I’m so storming pure I practically belch rainbows.”

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
  • A challenge you say? Well i refuse!
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: June 24, 2014, 09:26:25 am »

"ARGH YOU FarkING FarkERS OF MOON-SHIT ARSEHOLES! GET OUT IN THE OPEN SO I CAN BLAST YOUR ROTTEN SPACE BALLS OFF!" She yells out to them, taking a moment to line up a called headshot.

Sethaniel

• Feng-Shui Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: June 24, 2014, 09:50:16 am »

Tristan will stay out of the fight for this round- it seems as though Julia and Wrench have it covered. 

Forge

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: June 24, 2014, 11:14:45 am »

Wrench surges to move quickly and fires at the pirate behind the boxes before collapsing down behind the crates (complete cover?) to bind up his leg with its two bullet wounds.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 11:31:43 am by Forge »

Fireplay

• Mob Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: June 25, 2014, 01:14:14 am »

Anath quickly moves to help Wrench get healed up while keeping the Spray Mace ready in case the Pirate decides to not die yet.

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: June 25, 2014, 09:05:16 am »

"Ha ha, Fark, I'm alive!" Aadi shouts, holding tightly to his lopan, as he begins to alter the chance on the tigers' attacks (double alter chance)

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: June 25, 2014, 04:57:43 pm »

On deck one, Maurice tries to shoot the tiger again, but the riot gun is batted away by a huge paw. With Nigel’s encouragement however, Maurice finds the strength to try again – this time nailing the tiger in the belly for 17 Damage! That’s enough to put it down for good. Now Maurice just has to get out from under the 600 pound carcass.

Nigel meanwhile, pulls out his riot gun and gives the Dominatrix Chick two blasts - missing once and then criting for 12 Damage straight to Wounds! The shot hits the woman in the inner-thigh, opening up her femoral artery,  but she just snarls at having her leather outfit ruined…

With that, the vile thing slashes Nigel across the neck with the razor whip – critting, but Nigel spends his last Luck to counter. The cut isn’t as deep as it could be, but still does 8 Damage. Not satisfied with her work, the dominatrix snaps Nigel in the cheek for another 13 Damage.

As this goes on, the tiger on Aadi in the medical bay lunges forward (knocking him prone) and makes three rapid swipes with its claws. Aadi alters fate on two of them and manages to come out of it with only one slash on his hand for 9 Damage.

Talyn meanwhile, continues shooting at the tiger but misses twice, due to Aadi being right under it.

Then the other Dominatrix Chick rushes into the Medical bay behind Talyn and tries to garrot him with her razor whip. Talyn sees it coming at the last second and ducks under it – but still gets his scalp shaved for 16 Damage (Luck for half).

---

One deck two, Julia and Wrench take out the last goon, hiding behind the crates – Julia aiming like a champion, while Wrench plugs the man.

Anath then rushes out from hiding to help bind up the wounded.

---

(OOC: onto Round 5)
« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 05:18:44 pm by BerkaZerka »

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: June 25, 2014, 05:06:54 pm »

Aadi moves to pin the goddamn monster tiger on him, using all the luck points needs to do so.

Once that mission is acomplished, he'll alter chance to make the tiger unable to break the pin.

"Yo, Talyn! Kill that bitch and help me out!"

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: June 25, 2014, 05:28:28 pm »

Talyn puts away the gun and pulls out the sword - moving to trip the dominatrix and then stab downwards at her with the sword, (Dodging with the speed switch as per usual).

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: June 25, 2014, 06:38:17 pm »

"Damn, that hurt ya bloody she-bitch!" Nigel yells, taking another two shots at her, and using a surge for a third shot.

"Oi Mate! Take a shot at this she-bitch for me!" He yells to Maurice, giving him a surge to attack if he needs it.

Forge

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: June 26, 2014, 03:29:40 am »

Wrench looks the nearest body as he gets patched up
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 11:44:15 am by Forge »

Sethaniel

• Feng-Shui Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: June 26, 2014, 08:34:55 am »

Tristan heads for the Load Master's Office, to see if there's anything useful in there.

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: June 26, 2014, 05:51:47 pm »

you little Farking asshole... Julia thinks to herself, as she pulls out her knife and begins slicing the dudes head off.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: June 26, 2014, 05:58:28 pm »

Aadi tries to pin the tiger but fails miserably. The Tiger then snaps its huge fangs at Aadi, missing once, before latching onto Aadi’s shoulder to shake him like a ragdoll for 12 Damage (luck for half).

As this goes on, Talyn trips the Dominatrix Chick and then skewers her in the hip for 13 Damage.

She then leaps to her feet and tries to grab Talyn with a shock glove – but Talyn dodges the attempt. He doesn’t quite manage to dodge a metal-studded knee to the crotch for 12 Damage however! (Surge attack)

Out in the hallway, Maurice gets out from under the dead tiger, while Nigel guns down the Cyber Chick out there with a shot through the center of her chest.

---

On deck two, no one finds anything interesting on (or in) the bodies (Julia), while Tristan finds two huge barred cages in the Load Masters Office – used to house the ship’s two white tigers.

---

(OOC: Still in Combat Rounds due to deck one…)

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #270 on: June 26, 2014, 06:06:50 pm »

"Damn she-bitch finally went down. Come along mate, let's finish these bloody wankers off." Nigel says to Maurice, picking up his hunting rifle and shooting the white tiger in the medical bay.

Forge

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: June 26, 2014, 06:16:16 pm »

Wrench heads for the vaults to see if he can break in using conventional means (computers or tools) before he considers his demo charges.

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: June 26, 2014, 06:16:50 pm »

"Get it off me!" Aadi shouts, trying to just get it off of him this time

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: June 26, 2014, 06:49:55 pm »

"Holy hell my nuggets!" Talyn shouts out.

He responds to this cruel and unusual attack by vigorously stabbing her twice with the sword.

Sethaniel

• Feng-Shui Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: June 26, 2014, 06:58:00 pm »

Tristan figures he might as well go check out the vaults with Wrench.

Fireplay

• Mob Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: June 26, 2014, 10:22:31 pm »

"Hey Tristan, wait up! I'll come with you."
 Anath quickly hurries to the side of his comrade.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: June 27, 2014, 04:39:09 pm »

One deck one, Talyn runs his blade through the Cyder Chick’s sternum for 20 Damage, but she just laughs – spitting blood that froths up in her mouth into Talyn’s face.

Talyn runs her through a second time, but she’s already dead from the first wound – just too stupid to realize it right away.

Then Aadi scrambles out fron under the tiger, while Nigel puts two AP rounds into its head for 18 & 22 Damage!

With that, both the tiger and combat are over.

---

Down on Deck Two, Julia continues to fiddle madly with the man’s head she just cut off, making it talk to her in a mock conversation – until the head starts to get the better of her and she tosses it away from herself in anger and then shoots it a couple of times for good measure. She then puts the gun in her own mouth and…

As this goes on, Tristan and Wrench head to the ship’s vault and find that the doors are sealed with electronic locks. There are no windows in the heavy vault doors either, so it is impossible to tell what may be inside of them.

---

(OOC: Combat rounds are over…)

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: June 27, 2014, 04:46:15 pm »

Done with the threat, Nigel heads to the armoury to investigate the sound he heard earlier.

Sethaniel

• Feng-Shui Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: June 27, 2014, 04:52:40 pm »

Tristan will try to open one of the vaults.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: June 27, 2014, 05:02:25 pm »

Talyn totally nabs the Dominatrix's shock glove (because it sounds cool) and then enters the Rec room, wondering what the women were guarding. He carefully examines the area for some sort of trap before advancing (If they were guarding it with their lives, they may have set traps as well) - at which point he'll search the living area.

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: June 27, 2014, 05:08:49 pm »

Aadi stands and kicks at the dead tiger's blood, and then spits on it.

"Bastard." He mutters, shaking his head, as he follows Talyn over to the rec room.

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: June 27, 2014, 05:51:59 pm »

But she doesnt pull the trigger. She's got way more cruelty and madness in her.

"Anath, where you at? I need you to patxh me up." She asks over the comlink.

Fireplay

• Mob Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: June 27, 2014, 10:36:45 pm »

"Trying to catch up to Tristan, but I can head back if you need any help."
 He responds over the comlink.

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: June 27, 2014, 11:21:27 pm »

"Then get your geezer arse over here. Please." Julia responds.

Forge

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: June 28, 2014, 02:13:11 am »

Wrench tries to hack the other electronic lock on the vaults.

"Might be easier just to blow me open" he mutters to Tristan

Fireplay

• Mob Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #285 on: June 28, 2014, 10:38:13 am »

"Then get your geezer arse over here. Please." Julia responds.

*Sigh* "On my way."
 Dr. Dustin then turns back and begins to head to Julia to patch her up.

"One would think that living life like this would get you used to patching yourself up."

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: June 28, 2014, 11:13:46 am »

*Sigh* "On my way."
 Dr. Dustin then turns back and begins to head to Julia to patch her up.

"One would think that living life like this would get you used to patching yourself up."

"No thank you, i dont like touching myself."

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: June 28, 2014, 12:41:40 pm »

On deck one, Talyn and Aadi cautiously move into the Rec Room, but don’t find anything of interest in there. Moving further, toward the ship’s living space, Talyn sees that it looks like something you’d find in a college frat house. The place is trashed, with a mismatch of shabby furniture, a large video display, extensive porno collection, and laid out alcohol and drug paraphernalia of all sorts. Basically a hedonistic paradise wrapped in nasty.

Of note here is the collection of porn. It includes all of its lowest and most disgusting forms, including a disturbing video of some teenage boy being mauled to death (and eaten) by the ship’s two white tigers (sadistically titled: “This is what happens to you when you don’t behave.”).

Meanwhile, Nigel moves toward the armory, while Maurice heads into the kitchen.

When Nigel opens the door, he sees that the armory has been converted into a sickening mockery of a child’s bedroom, but also includes tripod mounted video cameras, and elements of sadism and torture.

Currently, a young girl, matching Amberly’s description, stands in her underwear, locked around the neck by a chain hanging from the ceiling. She is tearfully struggling to stand on her tippy toes in order to keep from being hung to death by the chain.

Sitting dead in a nearby chair is the body of Lester Werthlen – his brains blown out by a deck pistol that now lies under his slumped hand…

---

On deck two, Anath goes to help Julia, while Tristan and Wrench try to hack open one of the vaults.

Tapping into the lock cover and spending 2 luck points, Wrench actually manages to decode the lock and its twin on vault two.

Opening the doors, Wrench and Tristan see the ship vaults are being used to house the children kidnapped by Lester’s crew. Currently there are 8 male children in Vault 1 and 13 female children in Vault 2. They range in age from 4-16 and are all traumatized enough by their abuse that they will not leave the Vaults unless physically directed to do so.

Of course, given the explosive decompression they are now experiencing (with no protection from the now vacuum environment) – that won’t be an issue for too much longer…

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: June 28, 2014, 03:49:45 pm »

"Hold on there little lass." Nigel says to the girl. First he walks to the body of Lester and pushes him off the chair. He then places the chair under the girl, so she can stand without struggling. Once done, he pulls out his rifle.

"Alright lass, ya better cover your ears." Nigel says, lifting his rifle and shooting the chain holding her up.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: June 28, 2014, 07:37:50 pm »

"Ah, that's some nasty shit right there." Talyn says in distaste.

He moves on to the air control room and opens up his comlink as he searches.

"You guys found anything interesting yet? Deck two is pretty empty except for those tigers and crazy dom bitches. "

Sethaniel

• Feng-Shui Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: June 28, 2014, 07:43:01 pm »

"We found the kids," says Tristan.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: June 28, 2014, 07:43:44 pm »

When finally freed from the choking pressure of the chain, the girl falls to the floor and starts to cry.

In the air control room meanwhile, Talyn sees the ship’s air scrubbers and a tangle of ducting that routes atmosphere throughout the ship.  Other controls here are used to maintain a comfortable ship temperature.

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: June 28, 2014, 08:25:56 pm »

After the girl falls, Nigel radios to everyone that he found the girl. After he's finished, he decides to take a piss on the corpse of Lester for good measure.

Forge

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: June 29, 2014, 05:56:14 am »

Wrench swears as he sees the kids start to suffer from the decomp and runs to the hall airlock to close that door so they can flood the air in from the large elevator to keep them alive.

"Tristan, get the elevator open before they all suffocate!"

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: June 29, 2014, 12:20:38 pm »

Hearing all of this going on over the comlink (hopefully), Talyn helps out however he can from the air control room.

Sethaniel

• Feng-Shui Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: June 29, 2014, 03:06:38 pm »

Tristan heads over to open the elevator. 

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: June 29, 2014, 03:39:20 pm »

Sealing the hallway door and then opening both sides of the elevator does allow a flow of air back into the vaults - saving the children from suffocation. Most of the smaller kids are now passed out, but at least they are breathing.

Indicators on your skinsuits show that the air is thin, but breathable. When Talyn adjusts some of the ships airflow, the atmosphere in there stabilizes completely.

Forge

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: June 29, 2014, 04:26:56 pm »

"Right that'll keep the guild off our backs. All you kids wait in here, we are the rescue party but we need to make sure it's safe before we bring you out!"

Then quietly so only the comm hears. "Who gets to check the last deck then?"

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: June 29, 2014, 04:33:30 pm »

"I'll go, Nigel, you should give the doc the girl while we clear whatever's left up there" Talyn says, as he checks the last room on deck 2 (the power room).

After presumably finding it empty, he'll wait at the elevator for Nigel and Aadi before going up to Deck 3.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 05:55:34 pm by Drakilian »

Fireplay

• Mob Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: June 29, 2014, 05:44:08 pm »

Anath quickly begins to bandage and heal Julia, though he might take a peek or two if he can manage it.
 "You found the girl and the children guys? Let's get them off the ship as quickly as possible then!"
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up