Bounty Head Bebop Comlink

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

BountyHeadBebop.com | BHB Hardcopy Available at IPR | BHB Products Now Available On-Site | Free Preview Here | GenCon 2015!

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Mythic Nippon Adventure V  (Read 134736 times)

cool74

• Cowboy
  • Sometimes good people do bad things.
    • View Profile
Re: Mythic Nippon Adventure V
« Reply #300 on: January 21, 2015, 02:24:58 pm »

Rai thanks the priest and says, "We will need you to help with the prayer afterward." Then he kneels on the ground to get to the eye level of the little boy and says, "Yes we found your mommy but she needs your help. Can you listen to me and the priest in order to help your mommy?"
Ideals are peaceful; history is violent.

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: January 21, 2015, 02:28:04 pm »

Yuki's Mom sends back - 'I know dear; Thanks to your friend Roka. He's with me now, we're meeting with General Meji about how to handle this Korean Lee fellow.'

"I see... Sorry... This is all our fault, and when Sendai needed us, we weren't there."

Yuki replies, sorrowfully.

"We'll leave the traitorously Lee to you then. After we finish up here, we'll come back and continue to try and make right what we've wronged."

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: January 21, 2015, 02:50:20 pm »

'I know that you will make things right dear,' Yuki's mother sends - 'I have to go now, but I have faith in you my daughter.'

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: January 21, 2015, 02:53:11 pm »

Rai thanks the priest and says, "We will need you to help with the prayer afterward." Then he kneels on the ground to get to the eye level of the little boy and says, "Yes we found your mommy but she needs your help. Can you listen to me and the priest in order to help your mommy?"

"Yes," the boy replies bravely.

cool74

• Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: January 21, 2015, 07:19:40 pm »

Rai nods and says, "Great. Fallow me" Turning to the pirest he says, "Fallow me, I will lead you to the woman."

He then attempts to lead the priest and the boy back to Yuki.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2015, 07:36:10 pm by BerkaZerka »

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: January 21, 2015, 07:37:47 pm »

"It is not appropriate to leave the children alone," Priest Yoshi replies, "Until the rest of the village is cleared."

"If you require my assistance, bring back someone to watch them first - and then I will come with you."

cool74

• Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: January 21, 2015, 07:52:09 pm »

"Give me a second." Rai nods and sends thoughts to Yuki (casted them earlier in the day while meeting magistrate) "The priest says after the rebuke we need to have the villagers do an 8 hour meditative atonement prayer. Do you know the prayer? because if you don't it be a great help to send someone down here to watch the kids as the priest leads the prayer.

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: January 21, 2015, 08:19:48 pm »

"Give me a second." Rai nods and sends thoughts to Yuki (casted them earlier in the day while meeting magistrate) "The priest says after the rebuke we need to have the villagers do an 8 hour meditative atonement prayer. Do you know the prayer? because if you don't it be a great help to send someone down here to watch the kids as the priest leads the prayer.

"Ah, that's right, the prayer!"

Yuki thinks back, suddenly remembering it.

"I know it, just remember to bring back the things I mentioned before!"

cool74

• Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: January 21, 2015, 09:00:06 pm »

"Ok coming back with the kid and a bowl Just going to tear off a piece of from my outfit for the blindfold."
Rai  looks at the priest and says, "I apologize but with the reminder of the 8 hour prayer my companion remembered it so we won't need you to come with us. Please keep watching the children hopefully this will be over with soon. Thank you for the bowl."

Looking at the boy Rai says, "We are going to help your mommy now." and sets off to the bath house.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: January 22, 2015, 06:58:05 am »

Rai and the boy make it back to the bathhouse on the stony riverbank.

"Hi! I'm Taki!" The little boy says, hugging Yuki around the waist. "Ooh is that your tail?" he adds, nuzzling Yuki's foxtail under his chin and laughing when it tickles.

"Hi, I'm Taki," he also says to Miya.

No love for Udo or Rai, appearently...

Then, to inadvertently add insult to injury, he asks Yuki (about Udo's flock of beasts), "Ooh, are these all your animals? Can I have one?"
« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 12:09:12 pm by BerkaZerka »

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: January 22, 2015, 01:33:28 pm »

"Hi Taki, I'm Yuki."

Yuki replies with a smile.

"Those animals are all Udo's, so you'd have to ask him", she says, pointing to Udo.

"He probably won't let you take one though", she whispers.

"Rai, where's the blindfold?"

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: January 22, 2015, 01:48:39 pm »

"Hi Udo," Taki says, after Yuki points him out.

"Do you got any extra animals? I could take a squirrel if you need someone to take care of it."

cool74

• Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: January 22, 2015, 01:53:23 pm »

Rai takes out a knife and cuts off a piece of cloth from his sleeve and hands it  to Yuki and says, "There it is."
« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 02:22:54 pm by cool74 »

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: January 22, 2015, 03:26:04 pm »

Rai takes out a knife and cuts off a piece of cloth from his sleeve and hands it  to Yuki and says, "There it is."

Yuki looks at the cloth then back to Rai.

"You want Taki to put that on his eyes?"

Tanstaafl

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: January 22, 2015, 03:33:32 pm »

"Hi Udo," Taki says, after Yuki points him out.

"Do you got any extra animals? I could take a squirrel if you need someone to take care of it."
Udo's sigh at the child's unintentional rudeness turns into a chuckle.
"Ha! Uh, no, not a squirrel though. They like to act like their domestic," he pauses to stare at the horde surrounding them with a raise brow, "but they really aren't, as fun as they are. Little uh, bastards can get plenty nasty."
Udo coughs, "But I think I have an animal you'd enjoy. Starling is pretty cute, but also uh, well, you'll see."
Taking off his travel pack, he reaches into one of the pockets to reveal his hedgehog. He picks it up carefully and with both hands, to show it to Taki. "I'm surprised he's still alive after I completely forgot about him after all he's been through, and it's hard to see him go, but Starling here is much smaller than the other animals, haha. Do you want him?"
He looks to the boy and then to the hedgehog, "And are you okay with leaving us, Starling? It might be for the best, my friend, but...
Udo frowns, "Or, you can take a skunk. They don't speak much, but they can shoot really smelly stuff which is, uh, pretty cool too."
« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 04:06:08 pm by Drakilian »

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #315 on: January 22, 2015, 03:39:17 pm »

"WOW!!!" the boy marvels at the hedgehog - "It's got spines and everything!!!"

He holds out his hands to take the new pet, barely able to contain himself.

Tanstaafl

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: January 22, 2015, 03:48:29 pm »

As the boy tries to take the pet, Udo keeps his grasp on it and eye the kid carefully, "And you must be responsible over him. I'll try to keep in touch but I need you promise that you'll take good care of him." The Ward begins a cursory explanation on what it needs to eat and other things involved in hedgehog-caring, and once done and Taki agrees, Udo will finallylet go of one of his brood.

cool74

• Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: January 22, 2015, 04:04:12 pm »

Yuki looks at the cloth then back to Rai.

"You want Taki to put that on his eyes?"

Rai looks confuesed and asks, "Why not? It was cleaned by a water elemental about an hour ago."

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: January 22, 2015, 04:50:23 pm »

Rai looks confuesed and asks, "Why not? It was cleaned by a water elemental about an hour ago."

Yuki looks at Rai then sighs.

"Alright, let's go then", she replies, walking towards the bathhouse.

Fireplay

• Mob Boss
  • Miya Sugai (Mythic Nippon)
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: January 22, 2015, 11:33:14 pm »

Miya watches the child with amusement as he jumps from one person to another.
 "Taki, did you know that Yuki can use magic?" She asks the child expecting an overly excited response.
"Who says nothing is impossible? I've been doing nothing for years." -Unknown
“There's always another secret."    “I’m so storming pure I practically belch rainbows.”

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: January 23, 2015, 06:51:25 am »

"Really?" Taki says in awe - taking his blindfold off to look at Yuki. "Can you do a trick?"

Fortunately, for the Samurai, they weren't inside the bathhouse yet, as something like this happening in there, would ruin the banishment and likely put the little boy in tragic childhood-scarring trauma forever...

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: January 23, 2015, 10:06:35 am »

"A trick? Hmm... Probably!"

Yuki exclaims, promptly becoming invisible to Taki. She then circles around him and reappears behind him.

"See, ehehe. Now remember, you can't take blindfold off until we say so. No matter what."

Yuki then looks to the rest of the group for support, believing it unlikely that Taki will really listen to her.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: January 23, 2015, 10:13:32 am »

"Yay!" Taki claps at Yuki's trick.

"OK," he then adds, to the instructions about the blindfold.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 11:16:10 am by BerkaZerka »

Tanstaafl

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: January 23, 2015, 10:49:25 am »

"Err, yeah." Udo agrees with Yuki, rubbing his chin, "in fact, if you take off your blindfold without our say-so, I may just have to take away Starling. This hedgehog's owner has to prove himself to be a good listener, see? This is very important, Taki."

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: January 23, 2015, 11:17:56 am »

Taki gasps at the threat and holds the hedgehog even closer, turning away from Udo - as if protecting it somehow.

"I promise," he says - "please don't take away my animal!"

Tanstaafl

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: January 23, 2015, 05:47:19 pm »

Udo nods, "I'm sure you'll do fine, Taki. Now, uh, Yuki, you can go to fix it now, right?"

cool74

• Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: January 23, 2015, 07:12:14 pm »

Rai nods and puts the cloth over the lads eyes and says, "Now walk with me and Yuki." He takes Yuki's hand and drags them both inside.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: January 23, 2015, 08:23:06 pm »

Rai boldly lead Yuki and little Taki by the hands and inside the bathhouse.

Once again, the two Samurai felt an overwhelming wave of sensual desire wash over them; as if the Yori had doubled, or even tripled, its powers to tempt them. Perhaps, while it could not see Yuki or Rai, it still knew that Udo and Miya were standing outside the bathhouse and had prepared for them in some way.

Steeling themselves with all the discipline of their Samurai station, and focusing their minds on the task at hand, Yuki and Rai ignored the powerful draw the bathhouse now radiated.

The disgusting Yori meanwhile, turned to regard the little boy entering with his blindfold, and hissed – “A child?!? This is no place for a child! Be gone with it immediately!!!”

Then a number of thralls disengaged from their vile activates and schlepped over toward the unsuspecting boy with depraved intentions – but at Yuki’s prompting, Taki uttered the Virtuous Rebuke before they could get to him.

Instantly, there was a collective gasp from the Yori and all the villagers present in the bathhouse.

The Yori cried out – “No!!! I have yet to be satisfied!!! No!!! Aeeeiiii!!!” before fading away like the steam rising from the heated pools. Subsequently, the pools themselves, and finally the entire bathhouse, washed away into the early evening air, evaporating into nothingness before the Samurai’s eyes.

When the bathhouse was gone, the villagers abruptly came to their senses and stood in frozen shock at what they had been engaged in. A moment later, a wailing went up from the women, who cried grievously at their embarrassment, while the men who were present just hung their heads in shame and began to look for their wives among the throng.

Taki meanwhile, stood there blindfolded, obviously confused by the sounds he was hearing – “Why are they all crying?” he asked innocently.

cool74

• Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: January 23, 2015, 08:58:35 pm »

Rai gets down and says, "They just realized some bad things just happened and are sad about it. Don't take off the blindfold."

Calling to Miya and Udo he asks, "Can on of you lead him back to the priest this is no place for a child right now."

OOC: Is there clothing around BZ?

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: January 24, 2015, 07:29:19 am »

The Samurai see scattered clothing across the rocky banks of the river, where the Yori's bathhouse had stood.

At Rai's prompting, the villages begin to dress themselves. When all of the clothing has been picked up and put on, the Samurai notice a strange pair of slippers remain. Much too extravagant to belong to any of the villagers.

The slippers were silky green; each embellished with the stylized depiction of a dragon coiled around the foot, which of itself appeared to be fashioned from gold wire and carved pieces of green jade…

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #330 on: January 24, 2015, 10:54:08 am »

"I think we should go to th- Oh shiny!"

Yuki exclaims, rushing over to pick them up and see what they are.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 11:00:45 am by killa_robot »

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: January 24, 2015, 10:59:50 am »

Yuki seems to recall hearing about slippers like this before - Silky Dragon Slippers. It is said that the feet of whoever wears them will never touch the ground.

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: January 24, 2015, 11:02:59 am »

Curious, Yuki tries on the shoes and mwalks around a bit.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: January 24, 2015, 11:09:00 am »

True to the legend, as soon as Yuki puts the slippers on, she notes that her feet do not in fact touch the ground. She stands only an inch higher, but is able to glide around silently without even having to make any walking motions. She simply thinks of were and how fast she wants to go and zips effortlessly in that direction...
« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 11:13:26 am by BerkaZerka »

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: January 24, 2015, 11:29:42 am »

Yuki tries to think about going up, to see if she can fly with them.

cool74

• Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: January 24, 2015, 01:34:23 pm »

Rai looks over at Yuki's antics and shakes his head. Looking at the now cloth villagers he says, "I know this is soon after the" he pauses for a second looking for a delicate way to say it, "event that just happened but were not done getting rid of that spirit yet and there is still one' more that terrorizes the older men in the village. There the spirit of Malice is forcing the men to brutally engage in a battle Royal. We need one Women to cry over the violence in the square to banish the spirit. After that Yuki will lead you in an 8 hour meditation to banish the Lust spirit."

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: January 24, 2015, 05:51:18 pm »

Yuki can jump as normal, but only gets an extra inch of height from the slippers - though she notes that she floats back down slowly.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 06:30:15 pm by BerkaZerka »

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: January 24, 2015, 06:52:55 pm »

Yuki smiles as she takes off the slippers and places them neatly on the ground. She then turns to Rai.

"Where's the container? They're already crying."

She states, as though it's obvious and Rai should already be at work.

cool74

• Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: January 24, 2015, 08:03:39 pm »

Rai nods assuming she knows what she is doing he takes the bowl over to a crying women and says, "Let this catch your tears." Handing her the bowl after it looks moderately full he will take it to Yuki and say, "We got the tears who should go splash them on malice?"

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: January 24, 2015, 08:15:04 pm »

Yuki looks at the bowl and at Rai as he solicits the woman for her tears.

"How is Miya supposed to shoot that at the Yori?"

She asks, confused.

"Won't it all spill out?"

cool74

• Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: January 25, 2015, 04:43:12 pm »

Rai looks at her confused as well and replies, "When did we say that was what we were doing? I wasn't awary that she was suppose to shoot the tears."

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: January 25, 2015, 07:16:42 pm »

Rai looks at her confused as well and replies, "When did we say that was what we were doing? I wasn't awary that she was suppose to shoot the tears."

"It was always the plan", Yuki states plainly.

cool74

• Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: January 25, 2015, 07:31:30 pm »

"Maybe to you but if you never say anything to the rest of us. We will never be able to help or point out flaws in your plan. You said container the bowl would be sufficiant to contain the tears. You never explained your idea and since I had little information I did not know what type of container I needed. Hell we were facing spirit enemies and you didn't even tell us what type of spirit they were and how to banish them. Then when I asked you looked like I had just asked a dumb question instead of asking what we were dealing with and how to fight it." Rai speaks harshly.     

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: January 25, 2015, 07:44:59 pm »

"Maybe to you but if you never say anything to the rest of us. We will never be able to help or point out flaws in your plan. You said container the bowl would be sufficiant to contain the tears. You never explained your idea and since I had little information I did not know what type of container I needed. Hell we were facing spirit enemies and you didn't even tell us what type of spirit they were and how to banish them. Then when I asked you looked like I had just asked a dumb question instead of asking what we were dealing with and how to fight it." Rai speaks harshly.   

Yuki tilts her head and frowns.

"Telling you what they are wouldn't have changed anything. You can't even see them unless they manifest."

She replies.

"I'm sure we can find a way for Miya to shoot the Yori with the tears..."

Yuki says out loud, looking around and pondering as to where they could find a container to hold the tears of the women.

"Though, I could always make her invisible instead... Probably..."

cool74

• Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: January 25, 2015, 08:34:11 pm »

"Its called common courtesy to a team member who is trying to help you." Rai says with indignation.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 08:37:28 pm by cool74 »

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #345 on: January 25, 2015, 09:24:46 pm »

"Its called common courtesy to a team member who is trying to help you." Rai says with indignation.

Yuki looks at Rai for a moment, as if contemplating a reply, but instead decides to walk to Miya.

"We should take care of the last Yori now", she states.

Fireplay

• Mob Boss
  • Miya Sugai (Mythic Nippon)
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: January 25, 2015, 09:28:24 pm »

"What kind of Yori is it and what do I need to do? Also, are you and Rai okay? It looked like you two were having an argument of sorts."
 Miya asks in a concerned voice to her friend.
"Who says nothing is impossible? I've been doing nothing for years." -Unknown
“There's always another secret."    “I’m so storming pure I practically belch rainbows.”

Tanstaafl

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: January 25, 2015, 09:29:52 pm »

"Uh, I hate to butt in, Yuki," Udo starts, amused by the previous conversation, "But does Miya have to shoot the thing at the Yori, like with a bow? Or can she just, uh, throw it or something?"

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: January 25, 2015, 09:56:18 pm »

"What kind of Yori is it and what do I need to do? Also, are you and Rai okay? It looked like you two were having an argument of sorts."
 Miya asks in a concerned voice to her friend.

"Probably", Yuki replies in regards to Rai.

"It's a demon of Malice. It can be banished by being hit by the tears of some of the women here."

"Uh, I hate to butt in, Yuki," Udo starts, amused by the previous conversation, "But does Miya have to shoot the thing at the Yori, like with a bow? Or can she just, uh, throw it or something?"

"It's safer if she's further away. I don't think Miya can throw that far..."

She replies, as if she has a safe distance already planned out in her head.

Tanstaafl

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: January 25, 2015, 10:20:06 pm »

"Can she just, uh, dip an arrow in the tears and shoot that?" Udo asks, trying to be helpful. "Unless you have an idea on how to do it otherwise, I mean."
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Up