Bounty Head Bebop Comlink

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

BountyHeadBebop.com | BHB Hardcopy Available at IPR | BHB Products Now Available On-Site | Free Preview Here | GenCon 2015!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Hive of Scum & Villainy  (Read 89380 times)

Fireplay

• Mob Boss
  • Miya Sugai (Mythic Nippon)
    • View Profile
Re: Hive of Scum & Villainy
« Reply #200 on: June 14, 2014, 10:41:02 pm »

Anath tranquilizes Maurice - who botching the save, goes to Dying on him - some sort of bad reaction to the tranquilizer...

"OH HOLY MOTHER OF PORRIDGE!"
 Anath quickly moves to stabilize Maurice so his rather surprising reaction to the tranquilizer won't kill him. Anath is torn between studying the horrible reactions and actually working on his comrade.
As soon as Maurice is stable Anath will take any weapons off of him and move him to the far side of the room before manning the turret.
"Who says nothing is impossible? I've been doing nothing for years." -Unknown
“There's always another secret."    “I’m so storming pure I practically belch rainbows.”

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: June 14, 2014, 11:24:31 pm »

Aadi mans the guns on the computers, and looks at Wrench.

"Get this ship up close, once there, I'll blow these bastards the fark up, ha ha!"

Forge

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: June 15, 2014, 12:53:53 am »

Wrench begins evasive actions while on course to the nearest enemy ship planning on firing the second they get into range.

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
  • A challenge you say? Well i refuse!
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: June 15, 2014, 06:39:56 am »

Julia will continue steering the cardinal away from missiles. All while shouting very insulting things to the attackers.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: June 15, 2014, 09:36:09 am »

Wrench flies the Little Bug toward the other ships, as they fly toward him. The Distance closes from Medium Range to Point Blank between the three ships now engaging in a dogfight, while the Cardinal is now Short Range from them. The Triple Sevens meanwhile, slips out of Sensor Range and is gone (for now)...

An air-to-air missile is launched at the Little Bug from the enemy Scout Ship and tears into it for 27 Damage - but Wrench spends Luck for Half - barrel rolling the ship away from the majority of the blast!

The Fighter meanwhile, launches a salvo of three mini-missiles at the Little Bug as well, but Wrench outmaneuvers them!

Wrench punches out a single mini-missile at the enemy Scout Ship, but the pilot evades it smoothly.

As this goes on, Aadi lights up the side of the enemy Scout Ship with the ship guns for 25 Damage!

Back on the Cardinal, Julia keeps ready to evade any incoming missiles, but it is clear that the two ships are going to take out the Little Bug first. She will need to close the distance and join the dogfight if she want's to be able to employ the ship guns on them.

Anath, meanwhile stabilizes the unconscious Maurice, while Nigel launches another air-to-air missile at the enemy Scout Ship - hitting (with Luck) for 28 Damage and putting a serious hurt on it! He then surges to rapid fire another missile at the enemy Fighter - thumping it hard for 33 Damage!

---

The Cardinal: Handling 0; Armor 25; Structure 100 65; Systems 40
Armed; Sturdy; Water Landing (F); 20mmL police ship guns +0/16L/PB; Air-to-Air Missiles +0/26L A40’r/L (6 3); Chaff Defense (6)

Little Bug: Handling +1; Armor 15; Structure 50 36; Systems 20
Armed; Docking Clamps; Stealthy; 20mmL police ship guns +0/16L/PB; 2 Banks of 60mm Mini Missiles +0/20L A30’r/S (6 5 & 6); Chaff Defense (6)

---

Fighter: Handling +2; Armor 20; Structure 40 7; Systems 20
20mmL police ship guns 13/16L/PB
Mini Missiles 13/20L A30’r/PB (6 3)
Chaff Defense (6)

Scout Ship: Handling +1; Armor 15; Structure 50 0; Systems 20 7
Armed; Stealthy; 20mmL police ship guns +0/16L/PB; Air-to-Air Missiles +0/26L A40’r/L (6 4); Chaff Defense (6)

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: June 15, 2014, 10:24:35 am »

Talyn hands on to something, the ship having presumably been rocked back by the blasts.

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: June 15, 2014, 10:28:18 am »

"Ha ha, take that you little shits!" Aadi shouts in laughter, as he prepares to use the clamps onto the scout ship.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 05:28:30 pm by Aman »

Sethaniel

• Feng-Shui Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: June 15, 2014, 11:49:59 am »

Tristan braces himself for another bout of space sickness.

Fireplay

• Mob Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: June 15, 2014, 01:13:23 pm »

Having saved his fellow shipmate from an unexpected death Anath quickly begins manning the guns and tries to find a target. But his morality gets the better of him and he realize he might kill somebody if he uses the gun.
 Oh nononono... How do I get out of this one? I can't just murder that man over there and I won't justify it because he's a horrible person. Agh!
 Hey, wait. I can try and hit the wings or the sides of the ship so they don't explode or anything right? Ya, that will work...

Anath debates inside his head about the possibility of becoming a killer along with his previous shameful actions that lead him to this position in the first place.
Deciding he could disable the enemy instead of destroying him Anath works to do just that by using the ships weapons.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 07:03:45 pm by Fireplay »
“There's always another secret."    “I’m so storming pure I practically belch rainbows.”

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: June 15, 2014, 03:56:03 pm »

''Wrench, can you get us close enough to board that scout ship!?''

Talyn yells out loudly.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 04:55:29 pm by Drakilian »

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #210 on: June 15, 2014, 05:26:44 pm »

Leaving the scout ship alone to be boarded, Nigel fires another rocket at the fighter ship.

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: June 15, 2014, 05:51:05 pm »

Julia, realising there is no way the pirates could have heard her, tries to establish a communication link between the pirate ship and the cardinal, only to shout some very very insulting things, directly after she will try to get the cardinal closer to the dog fight and direct all the cardinals offensive power to the pirate ship.

"All members still on the ship, get to computer so you can use the targeting systems, lets fry these pieces of shallow space-cocks!"

Forge

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: June 15, 2014, 10:57:19 pm »

Wrench eyes up the weakened scoutship and tries to weigh up the possiblility of boarding it via clamps and bloawing through the hull, but they dont have a hacker to get the doors open or thermite charges so instead he opens fire on it again.

"We can recover it just fine when they are all dead." he states as he opens fire on it using a surge and luck to go first and hit. He continues evasive flying.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: June 15, 2014, 10:58:34 pm »

"But we'd have to blow up the goddamn ship!" Talyn complains.

All that sweet money and those explosive weapons, to waste...

Sethaniel

• Feng-Shui Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: June 16, 2014, 12:08:48 am »

Seriously? We made a boarding party when we can't actually board the enemy ship?

Aeon_spiral

• BHB Titan
  • Cowboy
  • Keitaro Hokusai, the Drunken Ox of Sendai.
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: June 16, 2014, 11:00:18 am »

ZzzzZZZzzzzzZzzzzZZZZzzzz
Suffering is permanent, obscure and dark, And shares the nature of infinity. ~William Wordsworth

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: June 16, 2014, 04:17:31 pm »

Determined to end this fast, Wrench Launches 2 double mini-missile attacks at the wounded Scout ship but the pilot manages to maneuver right through them unscathed and retaliates with another air-to-air missile! Wrench burns a Luck Point to narrowly avoid eating the missile - while the fighter unloads a 3 mini-missile volley and opens up with its ship guns.

Wrench keeps one step ahead of the missile pack and rolls away from the strafing gun blast!

Seeing that Wrench has no intention of trying to board, Aadi shrugs and empties another burst of fire into the enemy Scout Ship for 19 Damage - chewing into the hull like it was tinfoil. The enemy Scout Ship is truly on its last legs now...

Aboard the Cardinal meanwhile, Julia closes the ship into point blank range, while Nigel lets loose another air-to-air missile at the Fighter. Burning a Luck causes the shot to crit - Slamming into the cockpit and blasting the entire vessel into a sparkling cloud of burning space debris.

Then Anath targets the engines of the Scout Ship with the Cardinal's guns, hoping to disable it. He strafes across the ship and lands a few shots in the engine for 19 Damage... then watches as the ship explodes in a fiery ball...

---

The Cardinal: Handling 0; Armor 25; Structure 100 65; Systems 40
Armed; Sturdy; Water Landing (F); 20mmL police ship guns +0/16L/PB; Air-to-Air Missiles +0/26L A40’r/L (6 3); Chaff Defense (6)

Little Bug: Handling +1; Armor 15; Structure 50 36; Systems 20
Armed; Docking Clamps; Stealthy; 20mmL police ship guns +0/16L/PB; 2 Banks of 60mm Mini Missiles +0/20L A30’r/S (6 3 & 6 4); Chaff Defense (6)

---

Fighter: Handling +2; Armor 20; Structure 40 0; Systems 20 0
20mmL police ship guns 13/16L/PB; Mini Missiles 13/20L A30’r/PB (6 0); Chaff Defense (6)

Scout Ship: Handling +1; Armor 15; Structure 50 0; Systems 20 0
Armed; Stealthy; 20mmL police ship guns +0/16L/PB; Air-to-Air Missiles +0/26L A40’r/L (6 3); Chaff Defense (6)

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: June 16, 2014, 04:19:26 pm »

"Now how are we getting weapons or merc heads from that?" Talyn complains.

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: June 16, 2014, 04:39:20 pm »

"Haha, take that ya filthy wankers!" Nigel yells as he destroys their fighter ship.

"Don't cha worry mate, the real prize is still to come." He continues, referring to the larger vessel ahead.

Forge

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: June 16, 2014, 04:40:57 pm »

"That shows then for hurting my beautiful ship right after it was repaired! Scan the debris for any good salvage then we are coming abourd and chasing their main ship down!"

Wrench will use the little Bugs scanners to checks for anything valuable, or corpses that can be beheaded

Fireplay

• Mob Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: June 16, 2014, 11:12:35 pm »

Anath stares blankly at the fireball of the destroyed ship dies away.
 He then begins to cry quietly and tries to stumble away from the turret controls, seemingly unaware of his surroundings.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: June 17, 2014, 04:01:24 pm »

Two hours later, Maurice has woken up and Restores Vitality on himself once again. Then the Triple Sevens comes into Sensor Range... then Long... then Medium... then Short... then right along side.

Apparently, the main ship has no weapon systems of it's own.

All the team needs to do now, is get the Little Bug clamped onto the Triple Sevens near an airlock and somehow pry the damn thing open...

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: June 17, 2014, 04:04:32 pm »

"Nigel, Wrench, you two still have dynamite? I think it'll do a better job than my grenades if we want to blow this door open. :

Forge

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: June 17, 2014, 04:16:21 pm »

"Aye, I got the charges but no thermite, cold just try blowing the hanger doors too." Wrench takes the little bugs controls "well let's get er clamped and we can start, at least two need to stay aboard the Cardinal incase they try anything"

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: June 17, 2014, 04:25:06 pm »

"Ok, as soon as you blow the doors i'm throwing some frags in; get the feelin' they'll be waiting for us on the other side. Nigel, Tristan, Whore, you all coming?

And where's the doc?"

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #225 on: June 17, 2014, 06:56:39 pm »

"Aye, I'm comin' mate. Bringin' me dynamite with me too." Nigel replies.

Sethaniel

• Feng-Shui Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: June 17, 2014, 10:28:02 pm »

"I'm coming.  Maybe the whore and the doc can stay aboard?"

Aeon_spiral

• BHB Titan
  • Cowboy
  • Keitaro Hokusai, the Drunken Ox of Sendai.
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: June 18, 2014, 12:40:53 pm »

"What the Fark happened to me? I was at the gun then, now, I feel like the day after shore leave."

Maurice groans groggily.
Suffering is permanent, obscure and dark, And shares the nature of infinity. ~William Wordsworth

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: June 18, 2014, 09:26:34 pm »

"Ok, as soon as you blow the doors i'm throwing some frags in; get the feelin' they'll be waiting for us on the other side. Nigel, Tristan, Whore, you all coming?

And where's the doc?"

Aadi nods, as he preps to clamp onto the ship.

"I absolutely love explosions."

Fireplay

• Mob Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: June 19, 2014, 10:18:59 am »

Anath regains control of himself and moves to join them.
 "No... No, I'm fine, might as well help finish the mission... Keep myself together you know? Heh."
He dusts himself off.
 "Course, if you want me to stay... on the ship... I mean, I wouldn't mind."

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: June 20, 2014, 04:44:10 pm »

Clamping onto Werthlen's ship proves easier than one might have suspected, as it doesn't even try to maneuver away when Wrench flies the Little Bug Up against it.

Then blowing the airlock and cargo doors open, the crew splits into two parties and throws a bunch of grenades in ahead of them.

After the explosions sound, they rush in to see what they will see!

---

On Deck one, Nigel, Aadi, Talyn, and Maurice enter through the airlock and see an empty corridor (and into the ship's bridge off to the left).

On Deck Two, Wrench, Tristan, Julia, and Anath see a cluttered hanger bay with a bunch of random cargo to one side.

As they cautiously enter, three men in skinsuits suddenly pop out of hiding and start firing deck pistols at them!

---

OOC: Round one combat intentions please…
« Last Edit: June 21, 2014, 02:11:30 pm by BerkaZerka »

Forge

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: June 20, 2014, 04:57:03 pm »

Wrench runs towards the nearest cover to the right as he throws a couple of lit sticks of dynamite at the enemy in the load masters office. timing the fuse so it should blow up right upon landing.

If fired upon he will try to dodge

"That's what ya get for shooting mah ship ye bloody space scum!"
« Last Edit: June 21, 2014, 01:08:56 am by Forge »

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: June 20, 2014, 05:52:04 pm »

Aadi pulls out his lopan, and activates Danger Sense immediately, though he hangs back, waiting for the actual fighters to go ahead.

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: June 20, 2014, 07:02:26 pm »

"Alright mates! Let's take the bridge!"

Nigel says, heading towards the bridge.

Sethaniel

• Feng-Shui Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: June 20, 2014, 08:42:01 pm »

Tristan notices Wrench throwing the dynamite and also seeks out the nearest available cover.  He can think about firing back after the explosion.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: June 20, 2014, 11:07:02 pm »

Talyn pulls out the riotgun and heads towards the bridge (and then, if he finds nothing there, the captain's quarters), ready to dodge (defense+defense) if attacked.

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: June 21, 2014, 08:56:27 am »

"MotherFarkers, just let me chop off your heads already." Julia shouts to them, but then adds "Pretty please?" all while shooting wildly at the enemies, and ofcourse duckign for cover.

Fireplay

• Mob Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: June 21, 2014, 09:44:33 am »

Anath quickly moves along the wall and tries to avoid getting shot while he opens the 'Parts room' door closer to the main hanger one. Once inside he will use a tranquilizer on the person inside the room.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: June 21, 2014, 02:50:44 pm »

On deck one, Nigel and Talyn ready themselves and head to the ship’s bridge, while Aadi and Maurice hang back. At the moment, Aadi’s danger sense seems to suggest that there is an unseen danger lurking nearby.

Nigel and Talyn don’t find anyone on the bridge meanwhile – so Talyn opens the door to the captain’s quarters to get a look in there. What Talyn sees would make Liberace blush; being a throwback to the gaudy glitzy bling of Earth’s disco crazed era a hundred years ago. Almost every object in the room is either covered in leopard print, beaded fringe, or gold and jewelry of some kind.

While Talyn checks the captain’s quarters, Nigel checks the ready room. No one is currently in the ship’s ready room, but a voice can be heard talking from within. When Nigel Investigates the source of the audio, he finds a computer terminal on a side table that has a looped video message playing. It appears to be a recorded voicemail message sent to Lester from one of his contacts on Ceres named ‘Likes2Groove69’.

It is dated a few hours after Amberly would have been kidnapped from Ceres and keeps playing over and over again:

“Hey Lester old buddy – you F’d up big time! That girl you snagged – yeah, she was Wraithstone’s!”

“Shit man! Get out of here and hang low for a while – their sending for ya. Don’t get found, if you know what I mean! – it’s F-ing Solomon Wraithstone!”

“Shit! You can’t even get out of this by giving the kid back. You might as well have fun with her while you can – your days are numbered man…”

---

Down on deck two, a firefight blazes away between Wrench, Tristan, Julia, Anath, and the three goons hiding behind cover.

Wrench runs towards the nearest cover and throws a couple of lit sticks of dynamite at the guy in the load masters office. The dynamite blows up at the guy’s feet for 11 Damage and throws him backwards into the office.

Tristan takes cover behind Wrench and fires at the goon crouched behind the fork lift – but the shot ricochets off the forklift and punches a hole in a fire extinguisher on the bulkhead – abruptly obscuring everyone’s view of the enemy behind the forklift.

Julia shoots wildly at the guy in the parts room, but the guy hunkers down behind the door jam and seems impossible to hit.

As this goes on, Anath uses the distraction to maneuver to the lower door entering the parts room. Maybe he can get the jump on the guy inside, but that remains to be seen…

Then the guy in the parts room fires back at Julia, missing as she runs for cover.

The guy in the loadmaster’s office gets up and fires at Wrench – putting a slug in Wrench’s left bicep for 10 Damage!

The guy behind the forklift fires blindly through the cloud of extinguishing agent – but doesn’t come close to hitting anyone.

---

OOC: One to Round 2…

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: June 21, 2014, 02:57:08 pm »

Talyn gives the room a quick once over.

Oooh, i'll have to come back here later, that's a lot of gold...

He quietly closes the door and enters the medical bay - not calling Nigel to see if he'd found anything, after all, if the merc had found enemies he'd be calling out for help and Talyn would have heard gunshots; it wouldn't do anyone any good to start practically yelling out their positions now.

Fireplay

• Mob Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #240 on: June 21, 2014, 04:50:48 pm »

I'm not trained for this, why did I have to come on the ship?
 Anath moves in as quickly and quietly as he can with the Tranquilizer out, hoping to stab the enemy before he reacts.

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: June 21, 2014, 06:15:24 pm »

"Argh you Farker! GET OUT OF THERE THIS INSTANT SO I CAN SHOOT YOU AND CHOP YOUR HEAD OFF!" Julia shouts, completely enraged while continuing her shooting.

Sethaniel

• Feng-Shui Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: June 21, 2014, 06:29:00 pm »

Tristan fires at the guy who shot Wrench, while continuing to use him for cover.

Forge

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: June 21, 2014, 10:01:31 pm »

Having taken a shot to the leg Wrench is getting very posses off and wanting better cover... Like putting the forklift between himself and the person who shot him.

Using the the cover from the extinguisher explosion he will duck in behind the fork lift and roll a concusion grenade under it to stun the pirate on the other side, ready to dodge if the guy comes round to shoot at him.

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: June 21, 2014, 10:44:12 pm »

Next Nigel heads to the Bunk Room, with his rifle at the ready.

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: June 21, 2014, 10:47:49 pm »

"Guys, something's hidden around here. Stay careful." Aadi says, heading around to the Rec room.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: June 22, 2014, 09:27:50 am »

On Deck one, Maurice keeps guard, while Talyn moves into the ships Medical Bay and finds it empty of any personnel, though it does contain a collection of medical supplies including: two surgical tables and recovery beds, surgical tools, a diagnostic scanner, 3 doses of Super-Coag, 12 trauma packs, 24 doses of Antibiotics, 3 doses of Antirad, 8 doses of Antitoxin, 30 doses of Pain Killer, 20 doses of Tranquilizer, and 6 doses of Oblivion.

Looking in through the observation window, Talyn also sees that the ship’s Brig is currently empty.

As this goes on, Nigel opens the door into the Bunk Room, where Lester’s crew sleeps and keeps their personal effects – and finds nothing of value; except a sick indication of their deep perversions. There are four triple bunks in the room, at least nine racks of which currently look to be in use.

As Nigel moves in, he hears a single gunshot from the Armory area.

Aadi meanwhile, turns the corner and is not at all surprised (thanks to danger sense), when a leather and zipper clad skinsuit Cyber-enhanced Dominatrix Chick waits with a Cyber-enhanced White Tiger in the ship’s Rec Room to ambush the crew as they move through the deck. He is even less surprised, when another Cyber-enhanced White Tiger and its leather and zipper clad skinsuit Cyber-enhanced Dominatrix Chick handler attacks from the opposing hallway – sandwiching him in a most assured Cyber-enhanced doom.

---

One deck two, the firefight continues.

Julia and Tristan return fire – Julia critting the guy in the Load Master’s Office (thanks to Luck) – nailing him right between the eyes and putting him down permanently.

Forced to change targets, Tristan puts a deer-slug into the guy in the parts room – blasting a hole through his gut big enough to put a fist through! The guy drops dead, before Anath creeps over to him through the parts room.

Then Wrench rolls a concussion grenade under the fork lift at the guy on the other side. It pops loudly stunning him and doing 1 Damage.

Then a fourth man comes through a doorway near the Load Masters Office and crouches behind crates – shooting at Julia with a riotgun but missing.

---

OOC: On to Round 3; @Aman – Aadi gets get 2 Turns worth of Actions this round. The Cyber-Chicks and Tigers also get 2 Turns worth of Actions this round. It is how we are going to hash out the surprise Round against Aadi. The first Action Sets will be handled, followed by the entire crew Actions.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: June 22, 2014, 11:01:45 am »

Talyn makes his way out of the medical brig after grabbing the super-coags, the oblivion and some tranquilizer.

Upon seeing or hearing the fighting happening (Since the doors have little bulletproof windows I imagine he'd see it before he got out of the medical bay) Talyn will immediately shoot at the tiger right next to Aadi twice, using the riotgun.

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: June 22, 2014, 11:14:07 am »

Aadi sighs as he sees the monstrosities that are about to brutally murder him, pulling out his lopan, calmly.

"Team? I think I've found the danger." He shouts over to the rest, as he moves into the medical bay, surging to drain the luck of one of the dominitrixs (either one works). Once inside the medical bay, he'll surge once again to drain luck from the other dominitrix, and hide in a corner, probably almost dead.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2014, 11:34:39 am by Aman »

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: June 22, 2014, 03:06:58 pm »

Hearing Aadi's cry for help, Nigel briefly contemplates ignoring it to investigate the armoury, but decides they have no where to run so he can just investigate it after.  He'll use his AP rounds and hunting rifle when attacking whatever it is that Aadi is afraid of.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up