Bounty Head Bebop Comlink

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

BountyHeadBebop.com | BHB Hardcopy Available at IPR | BHB Products Now Available On-Site | Free Preview Here | GenCon 2015!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Hunter In The Chantry!  (Read 129900 times)

cool74

• Cowboy
  • Sometimes good people do bad things.
    • View Profile
Re: Hunter In The Chantry!
« Reply #200 on: August 15, 2014, 05:58:40 pm »

... Well now I'm confused. Honestly, this vote suggests to me that YOU are Mrs. Scarlet... Which is really annoying since Drak pretty much just confessed to being Mrs. Scarlet.  :P

There is no Mrs. Scarlet.
Ideals are peaceful; history is violent.

Briar Rose

• Bounty Head
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: August 15, 2014, 05:58:57 pm »

No, we don't. It is entirely unnecessary, so as I mentioned before, enjoy killing your own damned guards.

(Oh, and by the way, why not question who forge is, while we're at it?)

Oh BTW, Forge is Mrs. White. (Might as well tell everybody since we all pretty much know who everybody is anyway.)  :P

cool74

• Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: August 15, 2014, 05:59:43 pm »

He picked one of the un-touched names and said "hey, this is the assassin".

And me calling that out makes me Madame Rose? (We killed miss scarlet, remember?)
Yep

Briar Rose

• Bounty Head
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: August 15, 2014, 06:00:15 pm »

There is no Mrs. Scarlet.

Miss then. Whatever.  :P

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: August 15, 2014, 06:00:45 pm »

That is some twisted bullshit logic right there.

cool74

• Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: August 15, 2014, 06:00:54 pm »

Miss then. Whatever.  :P

No Scarlet is dead.

Tanstaafl

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: August 15, 2014, 06:01:03 pm »

No, we don't. It is entirely unnecessary, so as I mentioned before, enjoy killing your own damned guards.

(Oh, and by the way, why not question who forge is, while we're at it?)
Doesn't matter, if we know yours and cools that leaves only 1 role for Forge (who isn't online for questioning).

Oh BTW, Forge is Mrs. White. (Might as well tell everybody since we all pretty much know who everybody is anyway.)  :P
Well alright, I think I kinda got that already. The question is which is Cool and Drak XD

Nigh certain Drak is Rose now, I think.

Briar Rose

• Bounty Head
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: August 15, 2014, 06:01:49 pm »

He picked one of the un-touched names and said "hey, this is the assassin".

And me calling that out makes me Madame Rose? (We killed miss scarlet, remember?)

Mrs. Peacock even. (Dunno why I got them confused.)  :P

cool74

• Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: August 15, 2014, 06:02:08 pm »

That is some twisted bullshit logic right there.

Nope not when I am Mrs. Peacock.

Briar Rose

• Bounty Head
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: August 15, 2014, 06:03:15 pm »

Doesn't matter, if we know yours and cools that leaves only 1 role for Forge (who isn't online for questioning).
Well alright, I think I kinda got that already. The question is which is Cool and Drak XD

Nigh certain Drak is Rose now, I think.

Well if Drak is Rose, why does he have a problem with me voting for Mrs. Peacock?  :P

Tanstaafl

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #210 on: August 15, 2014, 06:03:49 pm »

Well if Drak is Rose, why does he have a problem with me voting for Mrs. Peacock?  :P
I don't know, but I have an less of an idea why Cool would vote for himself then :P

cool74

• Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: August 15, 2014, 06:04:54 pm »

That is why I said to kill madam rose.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: August 15, 2014, 06:06:02 pm »

Because you're randomly killing a Farking guard when we know the assassin is one of three remaining players!

Briar Rose

• Bounty Head
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: August 15, 2014, 06:06:42 pm »

... Well, I'm keeping my vote for Mrs. Peacock. I only suspected Drak 'cos I thought that he might've had a cunning plan to vote for himself... Since he didn't do that, I don't really suspect him anymore.  :P

cool74

• Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: August 15, 2014, 06:07:23 pm »

That is why I said to kill madam rose.

I think its either Drak Rose or Forge at this point to be honest.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: August 15, 2014, 06:08:12 pm »

... Well, I'm keeping my vote for Mrs. Peacock. I only suspected Drak 'cos I thought that he might've had a cunning plan to vote for himself... Since he didn't do that, I don't really suspect him anymore.  :P

Voting for yourself is a horrible plan for an assassin. Someone else would know you were voting for yourself and call you out on it.

Briar Rose

• Bounty Head
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: August 15, 2014, 06:09:03 pm »

Because you're randomly killing a Farking guard when we know the assassin is one of three remaining players!

If you're talking about the three remaining players that voted for Mrs. Peacock, how do we know that?  (Obviously Cool wouldn't have voted for himself, would he?)  :P
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 06:11:23 pm by Briar Rose »

Briar Rose

• Bounty Head
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: August 15, 2014, 06:12:06 pm »

Voting for yourself is a horrible plan for an assassin. Someone else would know you were voting for yourself and call you out on it.

... Oh yeah. Didn't think of that.  :P

cool74

• Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: August 15, 2014, 06:12:36 pm »

So Since I think I have it narrowed to three I will vote with Drak this turn since I suspect Rose from the start

Change Vote Reverend Green

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: August 15, 2014, 06:13:00 pm »

If you're talking about the three remaining players that voted for Mrs. Peacock, how do we know that?  (Obviously Cool wouldn't have voted for himself, would he?)  :P

Cool isn't the assassin! I picked him at random out of the players whose identities hadn't been revealed!

Tanstaafl

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: August 15, 2014, 06:14:14 pm »

Now I'm leaning to think that Cool is the assassin :P

Because if Rose was the assassin she would have jumped the 'let's kill Fireplay' bandwagon. Unless that was another ploy, which I doubt.

Briar Rose

• Bounty Head
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: August 15, 2014, 06:15:31 pm »

Cool isn't the assassin! I picked him at random out of the players whose identities hadn't been revealed!

Why don't you think Cool is the assassin?

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: August 15, 2014, 06:15:51 pm »

Now I'm leaning to think that Cool is the assassin :P

Because if Rose was the assassin she would have jumped the 'let's kill Fireplay' bandwagon. Unless that was another ploy, which I doubt.

By that logic, so would Cool :p

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: August 15, 2014, 06:17:47 pm »

Why don't you think Cool is the assassin?
There is no reason to think he is. It is far more likely that cool is innocent and that one of the three remaining suspects is the assassin than the idea that I instantly managed to pick Cool out from everyone at random. If anything, your desire to kill outside of the suspect pool is becoming more and more suspicious - since, once we actually get the assassin, this will mean even more people will be dead and the difficulty of the kill for the assassin will be even lesser.

Briar Rose

• Bounty Head
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: August 15, 2014, 06:23:51 pm »

There is no reason to think he is. It is far more likely that cool is innocent and that one of the three remaining suspects is the assassin than the idea that I instantly managed to pick Cool out from everyone at random. If anything, your desire to kill outside of the suspect pool is becoming more and more suspicious - since, once we actually get the assassin, this will mean even more people will be dead and the difficulty of the kill for the assassin will be even lesser.

There's the thing though, you're really certain that the assassin is one of the people that voted for Mrs. Peacock... But what if, just by chance, the person you happened to pick at random actually WAS the assassin... Then there's no way they would've voted for themselves, is there?
Since you seem absolutely certain that Cool is innocent, that'd suggest that there's another reason why you think that Cool isn't the assassin. It can't be that you're the assassin, because if you were, you wouldn't care if Cool got lynched, so... Is there another reason you don't think it's Cool?

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #225 on: August 15, 2014, 06:26:27 pm »

There's the thing though, you're really certain that the assassin is one of the people that voted for Mrs. Peacock... But what if, just by chance, the person you happened to pick at random actually WAS the assassin... Then there's no way they would've voted for themselves, is there?
Since you seem absolutely certain that Cool is innocent, that'd suggest that there's another reason why you think that Cool isn't the assassin. It can't be that you're the assassin, because if you were, you wouldn't care if Cool got lynched, so... Is there another reason you don't think it's Cool?

It is extremely unlikely that it is cool, it is far more likely that it is one of the three suspect players. There is no reason to take the far more unlikely route.

Briar Rose

• Bounty Head
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: August 15, 2014, 06:38:23 pm »

It is extremely unlikely that it is cool, it is far more likely that it is one of the three suspect players. There is no reason to take the far more unlikely route.
But it's a possibility, right? Also I'm not really convinced that the assassin is somebody that voted for Mrs. Peacock. Honestly, I only said that because at the time, I was really convinced it was Aman. Right now, I don't think it was one of the three people that voted for Mrs. Peacock, because:
I don't suspect Fireplay much because he revealed his own identity, which I don't think the assassin would do.
I don't suspect myself because... You know... I'm me.
You I'm really confused by, since you really don't seem to be acting like an assassin would, but most of your logic completely baffles me.

Edit: If it turns out to be Fireplay, I'm going to be really annoyed with myself.  :P
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 06:42:35 pm by Briar Rose »

Forge

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: August 15, 2014, 06:44:16 pm »

I think I shall join the bandwagon for vote: Madame Rose

Briar Rose

• Bounty Head
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: August 15, 2014, 06:45:45 pm »

Uhh... But the bandwagon isn't voting for Madame Rose. It's voting for either Mrs. Peacock or me.  :P

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: August 15, 2014, 06:46:31 pm »

No one right now is voting for Madame rose. Except for you.

Forge

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: August 15, 2014, 06:49:56 pm »

Oh great he changed his vote... I'll change mine shortly then...

Briar Rose

• Bounty Head
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: August 15, 2014, 07:12:01 pm »

Oh wait, just went over all the forum posts and realized there's 4 people left that voted for Mrs. Peacock. Hugs voted for her too.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: August 15, 2014, 07:50:21 pm »

But it's a possibility, right? Also I'm not really convinced that the assassin is somebody that voted for Mrs. Peacock. Honestly, I only said that because at the time, I was really convinced it was Aman. Right now, I don't think it was one of the three people that voted for Mrs. Peacock, because:
I don't suspect Fireplay much because he revealed his own identity, which I don't think the assassin would do.
I don't suspect myself because... You know... I'm me.
You I'm really confused by, since you really don't seem to be acting like an assassin would, but most of your logic completely baffles me.

Edit: If it turns out to be Fireplay, I'm going to be really annoyed with myself.  :P

What possible reason do you have to say it is mrs peacock? I have a solid basis (which I have explained) in my choice, you have "hey, it's a possibility, right?" :p

Fireplay

• Mob Boss
  • Miya Sugai (Mythic Nippon)
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: August 15, 2014, 11:30:55 pm »

Cool is Peacock. Might as well reveal it now.
"Who says nothing is impossible? I've been doing nothing for years." -Unknown
“There's always another secret."    “I’m so storming pure I practically belch rainbows.”

Briar Rose

• Bounty Head
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: August 16, 2014, 01:51:40 am »

Yes, but your solid basis was:

Yup, it's not mrs. Peacock.

I picked her at random, expecting someone to come out and either claim to be mrs peacock, or tell us who mrs peacock was, obviously this isn't the case so the player is probably not a main one.

Berka wouldn't give the assassin role to a relatively inactive or unimportant player, so Mrs. Peacock is not our gal.

Obviously your logic was wrong, since Cool isn't an inactive player.

That said, Cool has done some things at the beginning of the game that's suggest he isn't the assassin. Unfortunately, by my own logic, everybody in the game has done something that'd suggest they weren't the assassin, so right now I have to pick between voting for a bunch of people that I don't suspect.  :P

(Also I really don't understand your logic that it absolutely, without a doubt HAS to be somebody that voted for Mrs. Peacock. It's possible that the assassin is somebody who wasn't online at the time we were all voting for her. Or it could just be that the assassin was keeping their head down and letting us fight between ourselves for awhile... And of course it's possible that the assassin was Mrs. Peacock herself.)
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 02:02:13 am by Briar Rose »

Briar Rose

• Bounty Head
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: August 16, 2014, 02:06:19 am »

Anyway, I think I'm going to change my vote again. Looking back, Cool's said things that'd suggest he isn't the assassin, and it does actually make sense that he's want to keep his identity a secret, so it probably isn't him. I'll take a closer look at the thread when I get home from work and see if there's anything that might implicate somebody else in being the assassin.

Change vote: Mrs. Peacock No lynch

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: August 16, 2014, 11:02:39 am »

Yes, but your solid basis was:

Obviously your logic was wrong, since Cool isn't an inactive player.

Irrelevent, there is still no reason to suggest that Cool would be the assassin.

Listen, the only thing you've presented as proof that Cool could be the assassin is that Cool could be the assassin. Just because the possibility is there does not mean that the possibility is true, a verbal hypothesis does not validate itself simply by being out there. Going through with this entirely nonsensical conclusion "Just Cuz" would result in Cool's death, at which point we would find out he is not the assassin and the actual assassin would, yet again, have a smaller pool of people to choose from in his/her assassination.

That said, Cool has done some things at the beginning of the game that's suggest he isn't the assassin. Unfortunately, by my own logic, everybody in the game has done something that'd suggest they weren't the assassin, so right now I have to pick between voting for a bunch of people that I don't suspect.  :P

It's either that or a random lynch that won't contain the president or the assassin. Lynch.

And yes, if somebody did otherwise, they'd be an absolutely shit assassin.

your logic

Oh please stop saying that, that's now how logic works. There is no individual logic for every person, if you're trying to question my reasoning then say just that. There is no "your" or "my" logic, there is logic, and there is everything else.

(Also I really don't understand your logic that it absolutely, without a doubt HAS to be somebody that voted for Mrs. Peacock.

It doesn't. It is, however, the most probable scenario. The assassin saw a bunch of people voting to lynch a random person who he knew was not him. He therefore voted to lynch said person in the hopes that they would die, because yeah. He's the assassin. It's what he's trying to do.

What you're suggesting as the alternative is that the assassin would do Fark-all and just watch as people began to randomly lynch him, that the assassin wouldn't vote to try and lynch someone and is doing absolutely nothing to make the game progress.

My possibility has probability behind it - the assassin is probably in that group.

Your possibility has the idea that, hey, when there's only a 10% chance of losing, there's still totally a 10% chance of losing guys, and we should totally go after that 10% instead of the far more likely 90 :p

It's possible that the assassin is somebody who wasn't online at the time we were all voting for her.

There was a day and a half gap in the time in which I voted for Mrs Peacock, and the time I changed my vote. Cool was online in that time. He said nothing.

Or it could just be that the assassin was keeping their head down and letting us fight between ourselves for awhile... And of course it's possible that the assassin was Mrs. Peacock herself.)

Unlikely, unlikely (for reasons explained multiple times) :p

If you really cared about the people keeping their heads down, you'd look at forge, hugs, prince. You're not.

Briar Rose

• Bounty Head
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: August 16, 2014, 11:27:26 am »

Irrelevent, there is still no reason to suggest that Cool would be the assassin.

Listen, the only thing you've presented as proof that Cool could be the assassin is that Cool could be the assassin. Just because the possibility is there does not mean that the possibility is true, a verbal hypothesis does not validate itself simply by being out there. Going through with this entirely nonsensical conclusion "Just Cuz" would result in Cool's death, at which point we would find out he is not the assassin and the actual assassin would, yet again, have a smaller pool of people to choose from in his/her assassination.

It's either that or a random lynch that won't contain the president or the assassin. Lynch.

And yes, if somebody did otherwise, they'd be an absolutely shit assassin.

Oh please stop saying that, that's now how logic works. There is no individual logic for every person, if you're trying to question my reasoning then say just that. There is no "your" or "my" logic, there is logic, and there is everything else.

It doesn't. It is, however, the most probable scenario. The assassin saw a bunch of people voting to lynch a random person who he knew was not him. He therefore voted to lynch said person in the hopes that they would die, because yeah. He's the assassin. It's what he's trying to do.

What you're suggesting as the alternative is that the assassin would do Fark-all and just watch as people began to randomly lynch him, that the assassin wouldn't vote to try and lynch someone and is doing absolutely nothing to make the game progress.

My possibility has probability behind it - the assassin is probably in that group.

Your possibility has the idea that, hey, when there's only a 10% chance of losing, there's still totally a 10% chance of losing guys, and we should totally go after that 10% instead of the far more likely 90 :p

There was a day and a half gap in the time in which I voted for Mrs Peacock, and the time I changed my vote. Cool was online in that time. He said nothing.

Unlikely, unlikely (for reasons explained multiple times) :p

If you really cared about the people keeping their heads down, you'd look at forge, hugs, prince. You're not.

... Wow, you're getting really into this.  Something tells me that you're the guy who pulls out the dictionary for every other word whenever you play Scrabble.  :P

Anyway I'm back now, and I've been looking over all the clues that might suggest if a person is (or isn't) the assassin, and right now I'd probably say that you and Cool might actually be the people I least suspect. Here's a list of people still in the game and why I don't suspect them:

Fireplay – Freely admitted that he’s Ms. Peach (I don't think the assassin would admit who they were).

Drakilian – Made a joke about Colonel Mustard being a suspect because mustard's not a colour (I don't think the assassin would throw around random accusations.) Was the first person who voted for Mrs. Peacock to be lynched (I think the assassin would wait until somebody else suggested a name before voting). Has been the most active person so far in trying to figure out who the assassin is.

Tanstaafl – Suggested we vote against Seargent Gray (but also said he doubted Daedalus was actually the assassin). Admitted he was Colonel Mustard, (but only because he was called out on it). Was the first person to vote for Miss Peach.

Cool – Was the first person to vote for Reverend Green to be lynched. Also the first person to vote for Madame Rose.

Forge – The first person to vote for Professor Plum.

Hugs – Hugs has been pretty inactive and I don't think Berka would choose an inactive player to be the assassin.

Prince – So inactive that Berka revealed his identity to everybody.

... And so, by those standards, I don't suspect anybody.

Right now, I think I'm going to take a more or less random option and:

Vote: Miss Peach

Fireplay admitted his true identity, but I suppose he might've done that to gain the rest of our trust. Also he is in the voted for Mrs. Peacock club. At this point I don't really know if voting for Mrs. Peacock makes anybody more or less likely to be the assassin, but what the hell.

... A couple of other things I noticed. During the second round, Aman and Fireplay both said that they genuinely thought it was Mrs. Peacock, despite Mrs. Peacock being a random guess... Obviously Aman's dead now, but I'd like to know why Fireplay thought that.

Also, before we figured out for certain who everybody was, Cool said he was 90% sure that the assassin was Madame Rose. Why's that?
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 11:29:48 am by Briar Rose »

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: August 16, 2014, 11:40:07 am »

... Wow, you're getting really into this.  Something tells me that you're the guy who pulls out the dictionary for every other word whenever you play Scrabble.  :P

I have played scrabble a sum total of 0 times in my life. Not even sure how the game works.

Also, before we figured out for certain who everybody was, Cool said he was 90% sure that the assassin was Madame Rose. Why's that?

Because I was Madame Rose :p

Briar Rose

• Bounty Head
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: August 16, 2014, 11:44:14 am »

Because I was Madame Rose :p

But he doesn't suspect you anymore.  :P

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #240 on: August 16, 2014, 11:46:28 am »

But he doesn't suspect you anymore.  :P

Which is why he switched his vote to you

HugsGoodbye

• Small Fry
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: August 16, 2014, 12:14:05 pm »

It seems like not many are quite sure who to vote on at this point and that no one is agreeing on someone to lynch.

I can't really say I have anything helpful either. I just think that it is probably someone active but this is just a guess. It may very well be someone who isn't all that active. I'm no help right now.

Briar Rose

• Bounty Head
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: August 16, 2014, 12:15:23 pm »

Which is why he switched his vote to you

What I'm asking is, why did he think it was you before, and what changed to make him think it wasn't you?

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: August 16, 2014, 12:17:35 pm »

What I'm asking is, why did he think it was you before, and what changed to make him think it wasn't you?

You and Tan were vying for my blood, which made people want to kill me. Then you wanted to kill Cool, and wanting to kill people makes then want to kill you back, usually. Because, you know, dying sucks.

Fireplay

• Mob Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: August 16, 2014, 12:18:54 pm »

So... nobody payed attention to my post above mentioning cool's identity then? That's fine, let's just let the Hunter know about that without acting on it. ::)

Also I prefer to guess in these type of games, more fun. But I have a feeling it's Peacock. Not that you should trust me because apparently logic is the way to win in this game. :D
“There's always another secret."    “I’m so storming pure I practically belch rainbows.”

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: August 16, 2014, 12:19:46 pm »

So... nobody payed attention to my post above mentioning cool's identity then? That's fine, let's just let the Hunter know about that without acting on it. ::)

Also I prefer to guess in these type of games, more fun. But I have a feeling it's Peacock. Not that you should trust me because apparently logic is the way to win in this game. :D

We knew Cool was Mrs Peacock way before you said anything.

Fireplay

• Mob Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: August 16, 2014, 12:22:26 pm »

We knew Cool was Mrs Peacock way before you said anything.

He never outright stated it unless I missed that post. So no, you didn't know for sure.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: August 16, 2014, 12:24:05 pm »

He never outright stated it unless I missed that post. So no, you didn't know for sure.

>_<

Following that reasoning, we don't know for sure since you might be lying. We reasoned that Cool was Mrs Peacock

Fireplay

• Mob Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: August 16, 2014, 12:27:37 pm »

>_<

Following that reasoning, we don't know for sure since you might be lying. We reasoned that Cool was Mrs Peacock

So ask Cool then, either he lies about his own identity and makes a fellow vampire look bad or he acknowledges his name and we (possibly) don't kill him because of whatever logic you give out this time.

I'm just trying to keep us all alive and our Leader from being found by the Hunter.

Briar Rose

• Bounty Head
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: August 16, 2014, 12:31:38 pm »

You and Tan were vying for my blood, which made people want to kill me. Then you wanted to kill Cool, and wanting to kill people makes then want to kill you back, usually. Because, you know, dying sucks.

I wasn't really vying for your blood. I had a random theory that you might've voted for yourself in order to trick people into thinking you were innocent. I was in no way sure of that theory, so I asked Cool if he was Mrs. Peacock, because if he was Mrs. Peacock, that'd mean that my theory was wrong and I had no reason to suspect you. But when I asked Cool he didn't respond. Me and Tans kept asking Cool if he was Mrs. Peacock, but even though he was still posting in the forums (which meant he must've been reading the posts) he ignored our questions. Since I was only asking him to figure out who you were, I thought that him refusing to tell us who he was looked very suspicious, so I thought it was probably him.

Looking back, Cool's done more stuff to suggest that he isn't the assassin, and it does actually make sense that he'd want to keep his identity a secret. I'd have kept mine a secret too if stupid, smelly Cool hadn't gone and told everybody.  :P

... And yeah, voting for people does seem to make them want to kill you. I'm just curious why he'd vote for me if he was 90% sure it was you... Actually no, I'm not, I'm just curious why he was 90% sure it was you in the first place. It implies that he has a reason to suspect you that the rest of us don't know about.

While I'm at it, I still want to know why Fireplay suspected Mrs. Peacock, even before we knew it was Cool.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 12:37:34 pm by Briar Rose »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up