Bounty Head Bebop Comlink

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

BountyHeadBebop.com | BHB Hardcopy Available at IPR | BHB Products Now Available On-Site | Free Preview Here | GenCon 2015!

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hunter In The Chantry!  (Read 129938 times)

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
Re: Hunter In The Chantry!
« Reply #300 on: August 17, 2014, 09:20:30 am »

Is there anybody you suspect more?

Not until the list has been combed through.

Briar Rose

• Bounty Head
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: August 17, 2014, 09:59:59 am »

Not until the list has been combed through.

Okey dokey ^_^

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: August 17, 2014, 06:50:00 pm »

Drak - Vote: Miss Peach
Briar - Vote: Mrs. Peacock
Hugs - Vote: Mrs. Peacock
Drak - Change Vote: Miss Peach Reverend Green
Cool – Vote: Madame Rose
Cool - Change Vote: Madame Rose Reverend Green
Forge - Vote: Madame Rose
Briar - Change Vote: Mrs. Peacock No lynch
Briar - Vote: Miss Peach
Hugs - Change Vote: Mrs. Peacock Reverend Green
Briar - Change Vote: Miss Peach Reverend Green
Briar - Change Vote: Reverend Green Miss Peach
Drak - Change Vote: Reverend Green Miss Peach
Cool - Change Vote: Reverend Green Miss Peach
Tans - Vote: Miss Peach
]Hugs – Change Vote: Rev Green No Lynch
Hugs – Change Vote: Miss Peach

---

Madame Rose (1)
Miss Peach (5)

---

MAJORITY OF 4+ REACHED!

---

"Open this door and prove yourselves!" An angry mob of vampires outside yells - prompting another hurried frenzy to diablerize yet another from among your midst!

Ganging up on Miss Peach the vampires find that she is wearing a 'Saint-Blessed' Iron Collar! It's not enough to stop the determined Vampires from finishing off the now exposed Hunter among them - but it does give her one last chance to Stake the Prince before she goes down!

Miss Peach is the Hunter/Assassin - played by Fireplay!

*Fireplay - you got one guess to Stake the Vampire Leader and win the game - otherwise the win goes to Team Edward *Sparkle Sparkle Sparkle!  ;D
« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 07:03:19 pm by BerkaZerka »

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: August 18, 2014, 04:16:20 pm »

As Fireplay the Hunter/Assassin goes down, he slams the Holy Stake of Vamp Slaying into who he thinks is the Vampire Prince! The wooden spike penetrates the Vampire's heart and the vile creature of the night self-immolates on the spot!

Mrs. Peacock's fiery embers burn out - leaving Cool74 dead along with the Hunter.

Fortunately for the remaining Vampires, Mrs. Peacock/Cool was not the Vampire Prince.

With a victorious shout, Mrs. White removes her disguise - and it is none other than Forge - the Vampire Prince!

"Open the door to those doubting fools!" he commands - "The night is now ours!"

---

THE END

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: August 18, 2014, 04:17:19 pm »

Huzzah! The Vamps have won the game!  ;D

That was quite entertaining! Thanks all for playing!

Tanstaafl

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: August 18, 2014, 04:18:35 pm »

Hurrah!

I await Drak's gloating :p

cool74

• Cowboy
  • Sometimes good people do bad things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: August 18, 2014, 04:36:49 pm »

Everyone always thinks the king is me. In almost all these games I play I am the one getting killed in the end.
Ideals are peaceful; history is violent.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: August 18, 2014, 04:39:49 pm »

Everyone always thinks the king is me. In almost all these games I play I am the one getting killed in the end.

I would have made you king if Fireplay hadn't have been playing.  ;D

Briar Rose

• Bounty Head
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: August 18, 2014, 06:18:33 pm »

Hurray! We win! ^_^
... Have no idea why Fireplay would think Cool was the Prince though. Pretty much everybody voted for Mrs. Peacock at some point.  :P

Briar Rose

• Bounty Head
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: August 18, 2014, 06:19:21 pm »

Hurrah!

I await Drak's gloating :p
Can I gloat too?  ;D

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: August 18, 2014, 06:36:26 pm »

Be my guest  ;D

Briar Rose

• Bounty Head
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: August 18, 2014, 07:08:44 pm »

Be my guest  ;D
Thanks, but was asking the other guard's opinion 'cos I don't know if I contributed enough to catching the bad guy.  :P

Tanstaafl

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: August 18, 2014, 07:15:18 pm »

Thanks, but was asking the other guard's opinion 'cos I don't know if I contributed enough to catching the bad guy.  :P
You voted, so I guess so XD

Forge

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: August 18, 2014, 08:24:31 pm »

Hehe I went for posting just enough to be active but not draw any attention, seemed to work since everyone immediately started blaming cool, briar, fireplay and Drak lol

cool74

• Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: August 18, 2014, 08:56:04 pm »

Hurray! We win! ^_^
... Have no idea why Fireplay would think Cool was the Prince though. Pretty much everybody voted for Mrs. Peacock at some point.  :P

No one was ever willing to put the final nail in my coffin and the one time I got the full vote Drak and a bunch of other gaurds quickly backed off? To be honest if I hadn't known it was Mrs. White I would not have picked her to be the prince.

I would have made you king if Fireplay hadn't have been playing.  ;D

Really? Don't know why I would be a horrible king or assassin. I just realized that to spell assassin correctly you just need to type ass ass in. Get in that ass. lol

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #315 on: August 18, 2014, 09:04:17 pm »

No one was ever willing to put the final nail in my coffin and the one time I got the full vote Drak and a bunch of other gaurds quickly backed off? To be honest if I hadn't known it was Mrs. White I would not have picked her to be the prince.

I did that as a trap, random lynch at the beggining, and explained it as well. Shouldn't have killed you.

Really? Don't know why I would be a horrible king or assassin. I just realized that to spell assassin correctly you just need to type ass ass in. Get in that ass. lol

You just realized that man?

Tanstaafl

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: August 18, 2014, 09:06:37 pm »

I did that as a trap, random lynch at the beggining, and explained it as well. Shouldn't have killed you.
While it obviously worked, I still don't think it's a sound plan. Almost all games begin with a random lynching :P

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: August 18, 2014, 09:35:39 pm »

While it obviously worked, I still don't think it's a sound plan. Almost all games begin with a random lynching :P

You can question it all you want, it was flawless. Would only have failed if Cool was the assassin.

cool74

• Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: August 18, 2014, 10:00:24 pm »

You just realized that man?

Yep. I been trying to figure out an easy way to spell it and I just didn't notice that.

I know it was a trap but I was just hypothesizing why he would think I was the king and that was one of the reasons I came up with.

Briar Rose

• Bounty Head
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: August 19, 2014, 02:15:58 am »

You voted, so I guess so XD
Yey! Gloat, gloat! ^_^

Briar Rose

• Bounty Head
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: August 19, 2014, 02:20:09 am »

Meh, to me I think that, if a guard was smart enough to vote for the prince, and if somehow all the other guards were smart enough not to automatically assume he was the assassin, they still wouldn't vote along with it, they'd just wait to see if anybody else voted for the prince and then assume that was the assassin... Otherwise they might accidentally end up lynching the Prince.  :P

Briar Rose

• Bounty Head
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: August 19, 2014, 02:25:57 am »

Awhh BTW, was there anybody else who wanted to punch Cool in the face when he said he was voting for Drak because:
He is systematiclly killing everyone but himself and me and forge off.
:P

Fireplay

• Mob Boss
  • Miya Sugai (Mythic Nippon)
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: August 19, 2014, 10:23:20 am »

Meh, to me I think that, if a guard was smart enough to vote for the prince, and if somehow all the other guards were smart enough not to automatically assume he was the assassin, they still wouldn't vote along with it, they'd just wait to see if anybody else voted for the prince and then assume that was the assassin... Otherwise they might accidentally end up lynching the Prince.  :P

I figured acting like part of the guards/crowd would keep me from being found out earlier. I was sure Cool was the Prince though, it just seemed so likely.

Drak almost got me with one post since I responded in such a way that would give my Hunter status away. I realized right after I posted it though and deleted it. lol
"Who says nothing is impossible? I've been doing nothing for years." -Unknown
“There's always another secret."    “I’m so storming pure I practically belch rainbows.”

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: August 19, 2014, 10:30:51 am »

I figured acting like part of the guards/crowd would keep me from being found out earlier. I was sure Cool was the Prince though, it just seemed so likely.

Drak almost got me with one post since I responded in such a way that would give my Hunter status away. I realized right after I posted it though and deleted it. lol

Which post? (I think I saw the one you deleted, didn't suspect anything though)

cool74

• Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: August 19, 2014, 10:31:13 am »

Awhh BTW, was there anybody else who wanted to punch Cool in the face when he said he was voting for Drak because: :P

That was a thought out statement that was also true. It would have arroused more supicion if I had left forges name off the list.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: August 19, 2014, 10:36:15 am »

That was a thought out statement that was also true. It would have arroused more supicion if I had left forges name off the list.

That statement was ridiculously stupid and untrue. You immediately singled us out as important players and, more importantly, you blatantly lied. I was trying to kill the following:

Briar, Fireplay, Hugs, Aman.

I was not trying to kill the following: Myself, Tan, you, Forge, Daedalus, Prince. (3 names missing there, bud).

Later, this was down to Fireplay and Hugs. That's 3 out of 10 players. I even specifically skipped out on Briar because her being the assassin made no sense,

You also accused me of being the assassin on the the totally bullshit explanation that my plan would work in revealing the prince... which I still don't understand, how would that work? If the prince was in the list, maybe it would have worked, but there's no reason to think the prince would draw attention to himself like that.

I was so proud of Briar when she posted that big explanation as to why we should kill forge second, by the way. She was the only one who moved  to draw suspicion away from him.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 11:03:54 am by Drakilian »

Fireplay

• Mob Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: August 19, 2014, 11:02:09 am »

Which post? (I think I saw the one you deleted, didn't suspect anything though)

I think it was this one. But it's mostly the way I worded my deleted one that would have given me away.
Well, trying to avoid suspicion is perfectly natural.

I'm just voting for fireplay because he's on the list.
“There's always another secret."    “I’m so storming pure I practically belch rainbows.”

Briar Rose

• Bounty Head
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: August 19, 2014, 12:16:16 pm »

Yeah, but mentioning Forge's name kind of gives the impression that Forge is the Prince... The aim of the game is to keep the prince alive, even if that means that you get lynched, so saying something that gives the prince away just so that people don't suspect you is kind of the opposite of the way you're supposed to play the game.  :P

(To be fair I've seen it happen in other games where a guard comes under suspicion and responds by going, "Hey don't worry guys! I'll prove I'm not the assassin by saying something that gives away who the prince is! ... Even though then the assassin will know who the prince is... But at least you won't vote for me anymore!")  :P
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 12:20:42 pm by Briar Rose »

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: August 19, 2014, 12:20:53 pm »

Yeah, but mentioning Forge's name kind of gives the impression that Forge is the Prince... The aim of the game is to keep the prince alive, even if that means that you get lynched, so saying something that gives the prince away just so that people don't suspect you is kind of the opposite of the way you're supposed to play the game.  :P

(To be fair I've seen it happen in other games where a guard comes under suspicion and responds by going, "Hey don't worry guys! I'll prove I'm not the assassin by saying something to imply who the prince is! ... Even though then the assassin will know who the prince is... But at least you won't vote for me anymore!")  :P

I was actually considering doing something like that when you guys were going to lynch me (Though I was going to give the wrong Prince's name, hope the assassin would kill the wrong guy)

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: August 19, 2014, 12:22:40 pm »

(To be fair I've seen it happen in other games where a guard comes under suspicion and responds by going, "Hey don't worry guys! I'll prove I'm not the assassin by saying something that gives away who the prince is! ... Even though then the assassin will know who the prince is... But at least you won't vote for me anymore!")  :P

You mean blob? XD

Briar Rose

• Bounty Head
    • View Profile
« Reply #330 on: August 19, 2014, 12:25:27 pm »

I was so proud of Briar when she posted that big explanation as to why we should kill forge second, by the way. She was the only one who moved  to draw suspicion away from him.
Yey! Thanks for noticing that. At that point in the game I didn't really know who the assassin was, so my main goal was to try and make it look like the prince wasn't the prince. (I was also very mean and subtly tried to give hints that the prince was Hugs, but I guess they didn't work.)  :P

Briar Rose

• Bounty Head
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: August 19, 2014, 12:26:37 pm »

You mean blob? XD
That's who I mean! That guy was awesome! (Well for me he was, since I was the assassin)  :P
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 12:38:11 pm by Briar Rose »

Briar Rose

• Bounty Head
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: August 19, 2014, 12:30:18 pm »

I was actually considering doing something like that when you guys were going to lynch me (Though I was going to give the wrong Prince's name, hope the assassin would kill the wrong guy)
Lol. It's so hard to know what to do in these situations, because there's always that worry that one of the other guards is going to be so stupid that they go, "Hey guys! That must be the assassin! He's pretending to know who the prince is, but the guy he's talking about isn't really the prince!"  :P

Briar Rose

• Bounty Head
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: August 19, 2014, 12:34:58 pm »

One thing I was really surprised that nobody picked up on is that, back at the beginning of the game where I was the only one who knew that Forge was Mrs. White, he said:
Seemingly no-one knows who the prince is so everyone would be guessing blind.
... After that I was really worried that everybody was going to assume that Forge was the assassin since everybody knows who the prince is (except the assassin)... Funnily enough, nobody seemed to notice.  :P

Forge

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: August 19, 2014, 01:28:17 pm »

One thing I was really surprised that nobody picked up on is that, back at the beginning of the game where I was the only one who knew that Forge was Mrs. White, he said:... After that I was really worried that everybody was going to assume that Forge was the assassin since everybody knows who the prince is (except the assassin)... Funnily enough, nobody seemed to notice.  :P

Yeh I realized after I posted it but then removing it would have looked even worse lol

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: August 19, 2014, 01:30:43 pm »

Yeh I realized after I posted it but then removing it would have looked even worse lol

I just assumed you meant to say assassin :p

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: August 19, 2014, 04:26:25 pm »

I saw that, but couldn't point to it, because it could easily have been interpreted by the assassin as, 'hey, only the Assassin and King don't know who the King is (figuratively speaking), and I'm the Assassin, so...'

Fireplay

• Mob Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: August 20, 2014, 01:04:23 am »

Yey! Thanks for noticing that. At that point in the game I didn't really know who the assassin was, so my main goal was to try and make it look like the prince wasn't the prince. (I was also very mean and subtly tried to give hints that the prince was Hugs, but I guess they didn't work.)  :P

Wait, when did you try to do that? :D I seriously didn't notice any of those hints.

Briar Rose

• Bounty Head
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: August 20, 2014, 02:41:57 am »

Wait, when did you try to do that? :D I seriously didn't notice any of those hints.
Just in the way that I didn't treat her as I suspect, like sometimes when I gave a list of people who voted for Mrs. Peacock, I'd deliberately leave Hugs out. Or one time I said that Hugs looked suspicious and then put in brackets that it was only a joke and I didn't really suspect her. I guess it must've been a bit too subtle.  :P
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Up