Bounty Head Bebop Comlink

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

BountyHeadBebop.com | BHB Hardcopy Available at IPR | BHB Products Now Available On-Site | Free Preview Here | GenCon 2015!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Peek-a-boo~!  (Read 8725 times)

TacocaT

• Small Fry
  • It's fun controlling the very essence of magic.
    • View Profile
Peek-a-boo~!
« on: October 27, 2015, 11:54:06 pm »

'ello. I finally decided to check this thing out. Anything you all want to recommend?

King Playa

• Mob Boss
  • Fark 12
    • View Profile
Re: Peek-a-boo~!
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2015, 12:42:14 am »

Don't trust Killa, he's a shifty one.
What do you call a black guy in the hood? A stereotype you racist bastard!

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2015, 01:30:04 am »

He refuses to show his face, he cannot be trusted.

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2015, 01:57:20 am »

What a freak, right?

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2015, 05:34:22 am »

Hi TacocaT welcome to BHB  :)

If you want to start up a game, let me know, or post something in the General Forum Game Discussion or Forum Games Threads.

Forge

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2015, 11:53:44 am »

Welcome :)

vedrisca

• Bounty Head
  • *clickey-clack*
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2016, 02:44:07 am »

He refuses to show his face, he cannot be trusted.

Did Berk ever show his, or only on FB?

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2016, 09:04:45 am »

I always refuse haha!

And I got nothing to do with FB, except where dragged into it by the wife and kids!  ;D

Forge

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2016, 01:58:27 pm »

A few of us have seen his face though lol

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2016, 05:30:39 pm »

Yeah, there are quite a few of them in the Community Conversation Forum too, haha!

Aeon_spiral

• BHB Titan
  • Cowboy
  • Keitaro Hokusai, the Drunken Ox of Sendai.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2016, 05:49:09 pm »

Yeah, there are quite a few of them in the Community Conversation Forum too, haha!

I know there a few photos of BZ in his Kung Fu garb and his wife in her Kung Fu garb floating around this site! Some of us even have discovered his real name! Muahahaha
Suffering is permanent, obscure and dark, And shares the nature of infinity. ~William Wordsworth

Morgan_R

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2016, 07:29:41 am »

Aeon! Damn, man, how the hell have you been? Thought you'd disappeared into the Big Blue Room for good. ;D

Aeon_spiral

• BHB Titan
  • Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2016, 08:21:20 am »

Aeon! Damn, man, how the hell have you been? Thought you'd disappeared into the Big Blue Room for good. ;D

lol you cant keep an old dog down.. or something like that right? I've been okay honestly, how about you?
Suffering is permanent, obscure and dark, And shares the nature of infinity. ~William Wordsworth

Morgan_R

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2016, 12:16:52 am »

lol you cant keep an old dog down.. or something like that right? I've been okay honestly, how about you?

Heh. Glad to hear it. I'm doing well. I had a mental health crisis, but I'm doing vastly better now that I have the correct diagnosis. I'm keeping busy & staying out of trouble. ;)

As for me-as-Morgan-R... well, I was briefly spooked by Gamergate, and then I kinda did the math and realized that Gamergate can't touch me. I live in a small town. The cops aren't gonna SWAT, they're gonna come knock on the door. And if anyone was dumb enough to harass my folks... well, they'd be pretty damn sorry, pretty damn fast. So I'm probably going to put my current legal name on my (future- hypothetical) CoG games, because why the Fark not. It's an Ellis Island name, but it's mine and I like it.

...sorry, babbling a little. Just back from a convention, so I'm amped up & trying to wind down. Hope you'll stick around for a while. ^_^

Aeon_spiral

• BHB Titan
  • Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2016, 07:42:17 am »

Heh. Glad to hear it. I'm doing well. I had a mental health crisis, but I'm doing vastly better now that I have the correct diagnosis. I'm keeping busy & staying out of trouble. ;)

As for me-as-Morgan-R... well, I was briefly spooked by Gamergate, and then I kinda did the math and realized that Gamergate can't touch me. I live in a small town. The cops aren't gonna SWAT, they're gonna come knock on the door. And if anyone was dumb enough to harass my folks... well, they'd be pretty damn sorry, pretty damn fast. So I'm probably going to put my current legal name on my (future- hypothetical) CoG games, because why the Fark not. It's an Ellis Island name, but it's mine and I like it.

...sorry, babbling a little. Just back from a convention, so I'm amped up & trying to wind down. Hope you'll stick around for a while. ^_^
I plan on it. I've got a D20 Resident Evil campaign that's just about ready to start here in BhB. And I've been writing a bunch.

Glad to hear you're doing better! And I'm what gamergate is. But you can always PM me anytime you wanna talk.
Pages: [1]   Go Up