Bounty Head Bebop Comlink

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

BountyHeadBebop.com | BHB Hardcopy Available at IPR | BHB Products Now Available On-Site | Free Preview Here | GenCon 2015!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hi guys  (Read 16322 times)

Chazza

• Small Fry
    • View Profile
Hi guys
« on: February 22, 2009, 06:46:25 am »

Hey guys how's it going? I'm from Sydney Australia.

I'm only new to RPG's, and i've decided that bounty head bebop is the first RPG that i'm going to run in my group. I love the anime universe and this seems like the perfect start (and nippon sounds awesome too). I've just got to download the cybernetics update from rpgnow so my guys can start with those enhancements. I'm going to run small fry as a stand alone, but was hoping to get some ideas for further adventures while i'm on here too. I noticed while skulking about that 6 or so more adventures have been written... are these available to buy as of yet? Or just the maps so far?

Any people who have run this got any tips for a n00b? I'll be well prepared and will be asking advice from people on this forum as often as I can. ;)

Anyway those are the major reasons I've joined... I hope that I can invoke a love of this roleplay in my group and can post their characters, and some original adventures once we get started. I won't be running it for a while still, looks like an epic vampire campaign in the pipes, so it'll probably be two months or so.

Thanks alot, I hope to get to know some of you better, and get (and give) some ideas to improve the RP experience.

Thayan

• BHB Insider
  • Mercenary
    • View Profile
Re: Hi guys
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2009, 07:33:22 am »

That's awesome and welcome. Ghost in the Machine the second adventure is still in production, (Its in layout still, thats my bad. I have some excuses but I won't bore you but I do have everything and am planning for it to be done this week. So it should be available soon as a PDF.
Owner Heroic ourney Publishing www.heroic-journey.net

Chazza

• Small Fry
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2009, 07:48:45 am »

Wow, sounds excellent. I was actually just reading the heroic-journey site and noticed that it mentioned the hexslinger and starships as well as the adventures would be coming up first half of this year. So most of my questions were already answered.  :) Thanks for the reply though. I'm very excited to see it all come to fruition.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2009, 02:26:01 pm »

Hi Chazza and welcome to the Comlink  :)

We are certainly happy to help you with any questions you might have, but also want to encourage you to feel free to post your own ideas and suggestions here on the forums.

We love to see what folks are doing with their Bounty Head Bebop ā€“ let us know how your adventure goes once you get around to running it.

We have some great Role Players here on the site, so also feel free to discuss other RPGs and ideas (in the Media & Mayhem section) if you like ā€“ there is plenty of good advice/suggestions to go around, Iā€™m sure.

Welcome aboard  :)

BZ

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2009, 02:28:28 pm »

Oh, and as for adventures and other stuff coming out ā€“ we got some really awesome stuff in the works ;D

BZ

undeadartemis

• Small Fry
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2009, 11:57:25 pm »

Welcome!!!
Nothing Personal

LadyZerka

• Pepsi Queen
  • Mob Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2009, 05:03:37 pm »

Hi Guys. Chazza ,  wait til the hexslinger makes a full appearance. Its an awesome addition to the game. A cool twist , if you will. I am still in recovery mode.  My character fried herself. My plan of evil backfired.  ;D

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2009, 08:55:59 pm »

Yeah, I do like how the Hexslinging rules mesh into the system - making Shadowrun style Urban Magic possible in your games.

BZ

LadyZerka

• Pepsi Queen
  • Mob Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2009, 05:46:26 pm »

Im leaving now. Im ill. Bye Bye then.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2009, 08:42:40 pm »

Hope ya feel better soon  :)

BZ

LadyZerka

• Pepsi Queen
  • Mob Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2009, 05:17:13 pm »

You folks did not make me ill  ;D! I was sick all by myself. Just wanted to clear that up. Im better now, thanks for asking.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2009, 09:53:30 pm »

Glad to hear it dear  :)

BZ

LadyZerka

• Pepsi Queen
  • Mob Boss
    • View Profile