Bounty Head Bebop Comlink

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

BountyHeadBebop.com | BHB Hardcopy Available at IPR | BHB Products Now Available On-Site | Free Preview Here | GenCon 2015!

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Lucius (Amalgam of Ennius and Lucien) - Retired, Avatar of Kupala  (Read 39270 times)

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
Re: Lucien Lupei
« Reply #50 on: April 24, 2016, 09:56:03 pm »

How will Lucien be able to countinue the campaign?

What do you mean?

Ha.  That's why you wouldn't let Kiril serve kupala.

Kiril wanted to serve Kupala?  :o

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
  • A challenge you say? Well i refuse!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 24, 2016, 10:09:51 pm »

How will Lucien be able to countinue the campaign?
^

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 24, 2016, 10:10:21 pm »

What do you mean?
Well it kinda seems like either
His secret gets revealed, and literaly everyone (asides from Yorak) wants to kill him (including the coiterie)
Or
His secret isnt revealed and he trivializes everytging ha ha

Forge

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 24, 2016, 10:14:52 pm »

He invents sunglasses or has a Nosferatu disguise him?

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 24, 2016, 10:22:55 pm »

i should get a nosferatu in my next sidequest.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 24, 2016, 10:23:28 pm »

Well it kinda seems like either
His secret gets revealed, and literaly everyone (asides from Yorak) wants to kill him (including the coiterie)
Or
His secret isnt revealed and he trivializes everytging ha ha

He can't trivialize anything I send at you guys, trust me there. If there's one thing I absolutely know, it's how to keep things challenging for everyone.

And don't worry about explanations, I've got that handled.

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 24, 2016, 10:23:58 pm »

awesome then  ;D

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 24, 2016, 10:39:01 pm »

Also, if I had to place a bet between (for example) Lucien and Steeple as to who would win in a fight, I'd still pick Steeple's ingenuity and creative combat over Lucien's raw Koldunic power, vast army of ghouls and effective immunity to destruction by normal means.

Personal power-wise, Lucien has jumped forward about three hundred years, and army-wise he's jumped forward about the same amount of time, but because of what he's done his options will be very limited in the future.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 10:48:03 pm by Drakilian »

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 24, 2016, 10:48:55 pm »

Also, his destiny is literally to die horribly. I think that says enough, right?

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 24, 2016, 10:52:17 pm »

would this work to make a childer "Ritual of Death's Embrace - he Koldun drinks a goblet containing a foul mixture of wine, ashes and his vitae. Afterwards, he may drink from a victim and replace its blood with his own vitae. The victim does not become a ghoul, but instead suffers from anemia. When the Koldun has replaced all of the victims Blood Pool with his own vitae, the target dies and is Embraced."?

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: April 24, 2016, 10:56:21 pm »

Nope, Lucien will never be able to spawn a childe, Kupala has robbed his blood of that power.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 24, 2016, 10:59:15 pm »

Oh, now I remember, Kiril had that conversation with Husayn about why Kupala's a bad dude.

No, that had nothing to do with this.

Sethaniel

• Feng-Shui Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 24, 2016, 11:03:09 pm »

What do you mean?

Kiril wanted to serve Kupala?  :o

Uh, yeah. I sent you like, 4 or 5 pms about it.  One of them got like, a one sentence brush-off, & you ignored the others.

I assume you're pretending to be surprised as some kind of smart ass commentary.

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 24, 2016, 11:17:24 pm »

Lets begin with dicipline.

Vicc 5: Inner Mastery : Alter internal processings of the body, even manipulating mental attributes or giving derangements.

Now, to the rituals.
(Cost)
  (7) 43 points left; Dracul: The Koldun uses his supreme command of the land to transform into a dragon.

(6) 37 points left; Embracing the Demon: The Koldun may summon a demon into the corpse of a childe-vessel previously put under the blood bond. A demon bound in such       a way will serve the Koldun faithfully.

(5)  32 points left; Conjure Demon: The Koldun summons one of the spawns of Kupala. The Koldun may barter with the demon for favours.

(5) 27 points left; Nemesis of the Living Earth: Beginning a long malediction lasting from midnight to sunrise, a koldun may name a target as an enemy of nature. If successful, the victim finds that the elements turn against it to harm it.

(6) 21 points left; Create Vozhd: The Koldun may combine several ghouls battered with his vitae and forced to drink a special conoction, in tandem with Vicissitude, into a gargantuan war-ghoul called Vozhd

(1) 20 points left; Reawakening the Dead Water: The Koldun drips some of his blood into a body of water and drinks it. He regains one point of temporary Willpower.

Anyone got any ideas for the last 20 points?

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 24, 2016, 11:20:01 pm »

Just searched my PMs, you sent me exactly one message saying "Kiril doesn't want to be friends with Sandor, Kiril wants to be friends with Kupala XD". Not sure what my reply was but I'm pretty sure I did. We had a sequence in the game itself where it was explained more directly why allying with Kupala is a bad idea. Which it is for Lucien too, by the way. He IS now a slave to an entity that he cannot ever hope to combat, and is destined to die horribly.

Most people would count that a net loss. You guys need to stop looking at the stats. I'm the Gm, I control the game world, I make everything exactly as difficult as it needs to be for you guys to enjoy yourselves, and I control the circumstances that keep the game from devolving into crazy bullshit, I haven't Farked up yet, don't intend to do so in the future.

Lets begin with dicipline.

Vicc 5: Inner Mastery : Alter internal processings of the body, even manipulating mental attributes or giving derangements.

Now, to the rituals.
(Cost)
  (7) 43 points left; Dracul: The Koldun uses his supreme command of the land to transform into a dragon.

(6) 37 points left; Embracing the Demon: The Koldun may summon a demon into the corpse of a childe-vessel previously put under the blood bond. A demon bound in such       a way will serve the Koldun faithfully.

(5)  32 points left; Conjure Demon: The Koldun summons one of the spawns of Kupala. The Koldun may barter with the demon for favours.

(5) 27 points left; Nemesis of the Living Earth: Beginning a long malediction lasting from midnight to sunrise, a koldun may name a target as an enemy of nature. If successful, the victim finds that the elements turn against it to harm it.

(6) 21 points left; Create Vozhd: The Koldun may combine several ghouls battered with his vitae and forced to drink a special conoction, in tandem with Vicissitude, into a gargantuan war-ghoul called Vozhd

(1) 20 points left; Reawakening the Dead Water: The Koldun drips some of his blood into a body of water and drinks it. He regains one point of temporary Willpower.

Anyone got any ideas for the last 20 points?

You cannot get any of the rituals for Koldunism above level 5, as you are at Koldunism rank 5.
Also, Dracul is a rank NINE ritual that can only be learnt by fourth generation Kolduns with nine ranks in Koldunism. It is currently exclusive to the Dracon. You will likely never know it.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 11:21:58 pm by Drakilian »

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 24, 2016, 11:25:40 pm »

So i got 33 point left instead ^v^

And oh yeah, forgot about that.

But, according tohttp://whitewolf.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Koldunic_Rituals its a 7 cost ritual. Still dont matter much though as i still cant take it  ::)

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 24, 2016, 11:27:18 pm »

WAIT!

I lost 'all' allies? Including Ennius?

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 24, 2016, 11:28:34 pm »

Yoir blood bond with him is intact.

Nope, it's definitely a 9th level ritual, the reference desk is down right now but it's listed as that there. You can check the Koldunism rituals on the RP subnet

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 24, 2016, 11:29:30 pm »

Alright, i'll double check the rest with subnet aswell.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 24, 2016, 11:29:35 pm »

Oh, and Viccissitude 5 isn't whatever you posted, it's the ability to turn yourself into a pool of blood.

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 24, 2016, 11:30:57 pm »

That site had several options "shrugs"

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 24, 2016, 11:43:24 pm »

should i assume every spirit Lucien summons is corrupted?

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 25, 2016, 12:59:27 am »

Just searched my PMs, you sent me exactly one message saying "Kiril doesn't want to be friends with Sandor, Kiril wants to be friends with Kupala XD". Not sure what my reply was but I'm pretty sure I did. We had a sequence in the game itself where it was explained more directly why allying with Kupala is a bad idea. Which it is for Lucien too, by the way. He IS now a slave to an entity that he cannot ever hope to combat, and is destined to die horribly.

Most people would count that a net loss. You guys need to stop looking at the stats. I'm the Gm, I control the game world, I make everything exactly as difficult as it needs to be for you guys to enjoy yourselves, and I control the circumstances that keep the game from devolving into crazy bullshit, I haven't Farked up yet, don't intend to do so in the future.
Not saying you are. You asked what we thought, I responded ha ha. Your answer is perfectly fine.

Sethaniel

• Feng-Shui Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 25, 2016, 05:09:10 am »

Not saying you are. You asked what we thought, I responded ha ha. Your answer is perfectly fine.

::)

You know I don't give a shit about stats.

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 25, 2016, 07:05:56 am »

You do know Lucien can still taint You? I think it would be fitting ^^

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: April 25, 2016, 09:52:42 am »

Whats his restricted diet?

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 25, 2016, 09:59:09 am »

Restricted diet means you don't get any sustenance from the blood of animals. I almost went with thirst of Caine but decided it would be too harsh to throw at him right away, though he'll get it later.

That was addressed exclusively to Seth, who gave me the impression he resented Lucien suddenly being a lot stronger.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 25, 2016, 10:00:22 am »

should i assume every spirit Lucien summons is corrupted?

Severely

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 25, 2016, 10:02:04 am »

Restricted diet means you don't get any sustenance from the blood of animals. I almost went with thirst of Caine but decided it would be too harsh to throw at him right away, though he'll get it later.
That was addressed exclusively to Seth, who gave me the impression he resented Lucien suddenly being a lot stronger.
Yeah thought itd be the thirst for kindred blood.

Well it is an obscene level of power, ha ha. Like, beyond obscene.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 25, 2016, 10:04:48 am »

Yeah thought itd be the thirst for kindred blood.

Well it is an obscene level of power, ha ha. Like, beyond obscene.

It's nowhere near what Sandor had, haha.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 10:09:14 am by Drakilian »

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 25, 2016, 10:15:59 am »

It's nowhere near what Sandor had, haha.
Yeah, but its a heck of a lot more then what Goratrix-or-Husayn-dialberizing got ha ha. The flaws make up for it by a ton, ha ha, (I mean, literaly everyone in Transylvania will be sending hit squads on him, he can't have childer, and everyone knows at least a little bit about his dark secret), but it also gives one player a huuuuuge foot over everyone else for at least the next chronicle (at least in combat.Polticly I guess he'll have no allies but we're going to venice next chronicle, not Transylvania (unless venice is there??? I dont think it is?), so most of those major enemies will be weakened if even there, and the Venture will love him).

Also, you're giving insane power to D. I mean, this is the guy who randomly decided to destroy Keitaro, attempt to blow up Adam, and then created a character intended only to be an antagonist. It's been a while, but everyone should be hesitant about that ha ha.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 25, 2016, 10:25:37 am »

That's because those guys were diablerized by players with some assistance. Sandor wasn't diablerized by Lucien, he was diablerized by Kupala, who gave the powers gained back to Lucien. Kupala is able to extract more of Sandor's abilities than Lucien would have ever been able to, because hems more powerful and can subsume Sandor's soul with ease.

Also, you seem to fail to understand that Koldunism is destruction on a vast scale - it's not that good for personal combat, except for the first two few levels of fire Koldunism (which Lucien already had). Lucien can't USE any of the awesome powers he's gained, especially for the next chronicle, because if you create a volcano in the middle of Venice you're going to get killed by that city's Prince so hard that even Kupala can't save you.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 25, 2016, 10:27:17 am »

Think about Mythic Nippon - Koldunism is basically like the weather sphere, which had the power Disaster (literally destroying cities).

How many times did we ever use anything from the weather sphere?

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 25, 2016, 10:32:53 am »

That's because those guys were diablerized by players with some assistance. Sandor wasn't diablerized by Lucien, he was diablerized by Kupala, who gave the powers gained back to Lucien. Kupala is able to extract more of Sandor's abilities than Lucien would have ever been able to, because hems more powerful and can subsume Sandor's soul with ease.

Also, you seem to fail to understand that Koldunism is destruction on a vast scale - it's not that good for personal combat, except for the first two few levels of fire Koldunism (which Lucien already had). Lucien can't USE any of the awesome powers he's gained, especially for the next chronicle, because if you create a volcano in the middle of Venice you're going to get killed by that city's Prince so hard that even Kupala can't save you.
Think about Mythic Nippon - Koldunism is basically like the weather sphere, which had the power Disaster (literally destroying cities).

How many times did we ever use anything from the weather sphere?
True, ha ha. Though the 50 points of rituals is the more dangerous thing ha ha.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 25, 2016, 10:36:16 am »

True, ha ha. Though the 50 points of rituals is the more dangerous thing ha ha.

That's actually less rituals than he would have gotten if I did it the normal way XD

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 25, 2016, 10:39:14 am »

That's actually less rituals than he would have gotten if I did it the normal way XD
How many rituals do these kolduns have?!? XD

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 25, 2016, 10:42:13 am »

How many rituals do these kolduns have?!? XD

They get rituals the same way Tremere do. So one level in a path is 1 ritual, two levels is two level one rituals and a level two ritual, etc.

Though levels learnt after the first initial boost to base Thaumaturgy only get you one ritual per level instead of the exponentially increasing amount.

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 25, 2016, 10:45:23 am »

They get rituals the same way Tremere do. So one level in a path is 1 ritual, two levels is two level one rituals and a level two ritual, etc.

Though levels learnt after the first initial boost to base Thaumaturgy only get you one ritual per level instead of the exponentially increasing amount.
Are Koldunism paths different? I'd have thought itd be like thaumaturgy with a main path?

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 25, 2016, 10:46:58 am »

It is, your starter path is your main one, Lucien's is Fire.

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 25, 2016, 10:47:53 am »

It is, your starter path is your main one, Lucien's is Fire.
Oh okay.

Sethaniel

• Feng-Shui Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: April 25, 2016, 11:18:18 am »

Then you are deliberately missing the point.  I really could not care less about anything you do with/to Lucien.

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 25, 2016, 05:33:20 pm »

Got an tips for Lucian? I'm not sure what rituals to take.  I'm thinking he'll become a corruptor.

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 25, 2016, 05:57:34 pm »

Your best option is to focus on making your vozhd and schal[pohawd ghouls as powerful as possible. Youre gonna get targeted by assasinations out of your asshole, so having something akin to Sandor's epic bodyguards is your highest priority, over being able to summon

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 25, 2016, 07:18:20 pm »

Unfortunately, Lucien doesn't have the expertise necessary to create something like Sandor's war ghouls (that'll come with another level in Viccissitude, and a LOT of time to experiment).

With Viccissitude 6 he can add to the currently existing Vozhd and begin working on war-ghouls, with Koldunism 6 or Animalism 6 and Viccissitude 6 he can make his own Vozhd (though Vozhd created through Koldunic Sorcery and Vicissitude are the strongest, and are more reliable than the animalism/koldunic sorcery ones.)

Forge

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 25, 2016, 09:40:58 pm »

It's a good place to start working towards though, like a target for in a few levels. Basic war ghouls for now, advanced soon then psycho-monster-guards later!

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 26, 2016, 04:11:16 am »

I fixed his sheet  8)

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 03, 2016, 04:58:45 pm »

I fixed his sheet  8)
assuming i didn't mess up then.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 06, 2016, 10:14:17 am »

Steeple sends Lucien a letter in Shaasburg. It reads:

Hey Buddy, how's it going? Do anything interesting lately? You powerful enough to craft me a new arm yet? Anyway, take care and say hi to Barabus for me.  ;)

~~~Steeple Carson Olaf Trevesky the Fourth, NosferKavianTeetzee.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 06, 2016, 10:23:59 am »

The sad thing is, he isn't XD

Arm-crafting is Vicissitude 6.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile