Bounty Head Bebop Comlink

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

BountyHeadBebop.com | BHB Hardcopy Available at IPR | BHB Products Now Available On-Site | Free Preview Here | GenCon 2015!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 22   Go Down

Author Topic: Chapter 1: Dark Tides Rising  (Read 297021 times)

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
Re: Chapter 1: Dark Tides Rising
« Reply #50 on: January 24, 2015, 08:48:31 pm »

Anton

Anton moves up the steps of his stone cellar, and opens the heavy wooden door sealing it. The place had been specially designed for confession.

Opening the door outside Anton is greeted by a man wearing the robes of a monk. A cowl would normally obscure his face but actually brightens it for Anton at the moment, showing a man of typical appearance, with dark hair and bright eyes. He appears to be in his thirties and a chain dangles around his neck, disappearing into his robes.

He bows at Anton's appearance.

"Brother Anton, I come bearing missives from Lord Basilio."
"You should not have disturbed me in my work, brother." Anton states, staring at the monk, unblinking.

"But it is no matter, if you are truly from my site, then it must be important. Give me the missive. Now." Anton states, glaring.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 24, 2015, 08:51:12 pm »

Anton

"You should not have disturbed me in my work, brother." Anton states, staring at the monk, unblinking.

"But it is no matter, if you are truly from my sire, then it must be important. Give me the missive. Now." Anton states, glaring.

The monk reaches into his robes and pulls out a large envelope (See Lucian's envelope).

The monk then adds - "Your brother Kiril should also be receiving a message of this sort."

Sethaniel

• Feng-Shui Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 24, 2015, 08:53:42 pm »

Kiril

Carinus' home is further into the residential district of the city. Making his way there, Kiril is greeted by the delightful smell of freshly cooked pork. Well, something that smells like pork anyway...

Oh, lovely.  Already dead.  Maybe she wasn't a Cullar after all, just someone who worked for them?
At least Carinus is quick.  Anton takes forever to get around to killing them.

Kiril knocks politely at Carinus's door.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 24, 2015, 08:59:14 pm »

Kiril

Oh, lovely.  Already dead.  Maybe she wasn't a Cullar after all, just someone who worked for them?
At least Carinus is quick.  Anton takes forever to get around to killing them.

Kiril knocks politely at Carinus's door.

Perhaps not? Kiril hears Carinus' voice through the door - something like "i'll be back".

He opens the door slightly - then, once seeing that it's Kiril, opens it completely. A polite smile on his face, Carinus welcomes his master.

"Good evening Kiril. Would you like to come in? I just so happen to have refreshments."

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 24, 2015, 09:04:13 pm »

"Unpleasant fellow isn't he?" Prince Maurice says.

"First he tries to bribe you, then you yells at you when you bring but the bare necessities."

Steeple pinches the candle and spits on the floor with overwhelming success.

Heading out to the carriages, Steeple whispers to Igor where he is to meet, in case they get separated. "Just wait for me in a nice inn or something if needed," Steeple says, handing his coachman enough coins for lodging and livery for the horses and carriage.

Then stepping into the blacked-out carriage, he yells to the rude man, "Get off yer ass man! Let's go! What are you waiting for?!? Can't keep the Prince (meaning Maurice) waiting!"

Sethaniel

• Feng-Shui Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 24, 2015, 09:04:54 pm »

Kiril

Perhaps not? Kiril hears Carinus' voice through the door - something like "i'll be back".

He opens the door slightly - then, once seeing that it's Kiril, opens it completely. A polite smile on his face, Carinus welcomes his master.

"Good evening Kiril. Would you like to come in? I just so happen to have refreshments."

"Thank you, Carinus," Kiril replies, making no move as of yet to enter.  "I'm afraid we've been summoned to leave Sofia.  Basilio requires our attendance in Budapest- he's lent us to a new patron."

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 24, 2015, 09:11:49 pm »

Anton

The monk reaches into his robes and pulls out a large envelope (See Lucian's envelope).

The monk then adds - "Your brother Kiril should also be receiving a message of this sort."
Anton quickly reads the note, and then places it in his cloak.

He then nods.
"Follow. We need to arrange for the burial of the pure one first." Anton states, heading back into his home, and down the stairs to the confession booth.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 24, 2015, 09:14:25 pm »

Kiril

"Thank you, Carinus," Kiril replies, making no move as of yet to enter.  "I'm afraid we've been summoned to leave Sofia.  Basilio requires our attendance in Budapest- he's lent us to a new patron."

"Ah, but a moment then - I will pack provisions for the trip."

Carinus moves to go back in.

Steeple

Heading out to the carriages, Steeple whispers to Igor where he is to meet, in case they get separated. "Just wait for me in a nice inn or something if needed," Steeple says, handing his coachman enough coins for lodging and livery for the horses and carriage.

Then stepping into the blacked-out carriage, he yells to the rude man, "Get off yer ass man! Let's go! What are you waiting for?!? Can't keep the Prince (meaning Maurice) waiting!"

"Gally ho!" Maurice says.

The brute smiles briefly.

"About time!"

He jumps up into the driver's seat and they set off.

Steeple's part for this scene is done.

Anton

Anton quickly reads the note, and then places it in his cloak.

He then nods.
"Follow. We need to arrange for the burial of the pure one first." Anton states, heading back into his home, and down the stairs to the confession booth.

Brother Joseph does as ordered.

He starts ever so briefly at the sight of the woman lying strapped to the table, her body bruised and a large hole visible in her chest. Blood has run down the table and pooled onto the floor, exciting Anton's Beast.

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 24, 2015, 09:38:39 pm »

Anton smiles ever so softly at the sight of the woman. She's in a better place now. He holds his beast at bay, for now, though, not daring to defile the body of a pure one.

"Take the woman, and leave her at the entrance of the church, brother. The one who joined her in sin will know what it means." Anton states.

"After that, return here. I must pack."

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 24, 2015, 09:58:00 pm »

Anton

Anton smiles ever so softly at the sight of the woman. She's in a better place now. He holds his beast at bay, for now, though, not daring to defile the body of a pure one.

"Take the woman, and leave her at the entrance of the church, brother. The one who joined her in sin will know what it means." Anton states.

"After that, return here. I must pack."

"Very well Brother Anton."

The monk lifts the woman - carefully, so as to avoid getting blood on his robes - and carries her out.

When he returns (a good half hour later), he asks Anton - "Shall we depart with your sibling brother?"

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: January 24, 2015, 10:31:19 pm »

Anton

"Very well Brother Anton."

The monk lifts the woman - carefully, so as to avoid getting blood on his robes - and carries her out.

When he returns (a good half hour later), he asks Anton - "Shall we depart with your sibling brother?"
Anton had quickly gathered the few belongings he has that mattered. His saber and lance, his armor, his shield, and his few books.

"Yes. It would be best to arrive along with Kiril." Anton states, as he quickly heads to his horse, Fantoma and mounts her. Hopefully he'll be willing to leave the Veranin's alone, for once.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 24, 2015, 10:36:02 pm »

Anton

Anton had quickly gathered the few belongings he has that mattered. His saber and lance, his armor, his shield, and his few books.

"Yes. It would be best to arrive along with Kiril." Anton states, as he quickly heads to his horse, Fantoma and mounts her. Hopefully he'll be willing to leave the Veranins alone, for once.

Anton's part in this scene is done.

Sethaniel

• Feng-Shui Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 24, 2015, 11:22:11 pm »

Kiril nods.  "Shall I wait outside, or may I come in?"

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 24, 2015, 11:23:27 pm »

Kiril

Kiril nods.  "Shall I wait outside, or may I come in?"

Carinus thinks to himself for a second.

"Well, my offer for refreshments stands once more before I begin preparing the provisions."

Sethaniel

• Feng-Shui Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 24, 2015, 11:38:21 pm »

"I'd be delighted." 

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 24, 2015, 11:56:10 pm »

Kiril

"I'd be delighted." 

Carinus smiles delightedly at his master's acquiescence.

Leading Kiril carefully inside, Kiril soon notes the presence of a young and attractive girl in her twenties - though if she is indeed a revenant, she should really be somewhere in her fourties by now.

"No my dear, please, stay seated." Carinus says, looking her straight in the eyes as she reacts with something akin to panic at seeing Kiril enter. She freezes in place and stays completely and absolutely still, not moving an inch from her seat.

There is a table set before them, each with a plate that is topped with what appears to be masterfully prepared pork fillet with parsnip puree, roasted apples & parsnips & fried cabbage. Two glasses of white wine - undoubtedly the finest vintage Carinus could scramble up - are visible, the girl's glass far emptier than Carinus'.

He moves behind her and gently nudges her head to the side, baring her neck.

"Please Kiril, you are my guest, take your fill."

Sethaniel

• Feng-Shui Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 25, 2015, 12:26:23 am »

I wonder if Carinus' food tastes as exquisite as it looks?  I was never all that fond of pork chops. I should have liked to try his, though.

Kiril feeds.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 25, 2015, 12:35:14 am »

The girl does not struggle - she is unable, surrendering quickly to the Kiss and still under the killer's mesmer.

Kiril feels the beast within him rise to the surface as he drains her of her surprisingly potent blood. It urges him to continue, to suck her veins dry and still her beating heart.

When he is done, she slumps over, her breath weakly escaping her mouth in a mild groan. She dies with a smile on her face.

"Masterfully done." Carinus says, his face rapt.

"If only I could so peacefully let others pass on. It should take me but a few short moments to salt the flesh"

He picks up the girl and carries her to the kitchen, where he pulls out a collection of wickedly sharp knives and begins to work on cutting away choice portions of the flesh.

Assuming he is not interrupted, Carinus should be done within 20 minutes, having prepared a sizeable packet of well-preserved "provisions".  Much of the girl remains, and her face is entirely untouched.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 12:37:31 am by Drakilian »

Sethaniel

• Feng-Shui Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 25, 2015, 12:43:17 am »

"What do you do with the remains?" Kiril idly inquires.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 25, 2015, 12:46:21 am »

"I remove and preserve as much flesh as I can and then send the bodies downriver, the fish finish what I couldn't or was unwilling to. I cannot do the same with her due to current limitations. I assume you wish her death remain undiscovered?"
« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 12:59:35 am by Drakilian »

Sethaniel

• Feng-Shui Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 25, 2015, 12:46:52 am »

". . . It would almost certainly be preferable."

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 25, 2015, 12:57:07 am »

Carinus nods and immediately takes a large, thick, square-bladed knife - now he is not careful in his movements, acting not with precision but with furious abandon. The girl's pretty face becomes unrecognizeable, her skull fractures. Her fine body (already mutilated as he cut her open to fetch what he desired) is further destroyed under the harsh blows. What would have certainly been a messy affair is rendered considerably less so by the fact that Kiril had already drained her of all her blood.

When he is done, she is unrecognizable. Carinus wipes the sweat that had accumulated off of his forehead, and then exits to another room. He returns with several cloth sacks, in which he begins carefully placing bits of her body.

"I will leave this with Jorgi, where should I meet you?"

Sethaniel

• Feng-Shui Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 25, 2015, 01:04:01 am »

Kiril explains the location of the carriage.

". . . Did you choose her for any particular reason?"

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 25, 2015, 01:06:46 am »

Carinus smiles politely.

"I know how infuriating an uninvited guest can be."

Sethaniel

• Feng-Shui Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 25, 2015, 01:13:23 am »

Kiril gives Carinus a genuine smile.  "They can be quite maddening, can't they?"

He uses his teeth to make a small incision in his own lower right arm, and offers it to Carinus.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: January 25, 2015, 01:17:45 am »

Carinus rapidly opens a cupboard and picks up a finely shaped glass - no doubt not wishing to drink the blood from Kiril's arm in an undignified manner.

What blood Kiril lets fall he will collect in the glass. He says then, in a low voice while staring desirously at the dark liquid - "Truly, no finer vintage than this."

He drinks quickly and then sets down the glass, offering his thanks.

Unless Kiril has something else to add, he will go to dispose of the girl.

Sethaniel

• Feng-Shui Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 25, 2015, 01:21:04 am »

Kiril,will go wait in the carriage.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 25, 2015, 01:34:03 am »

Carinus returns soon afterwards.

Kiril finds that when he is done, he is joined by his brother Anton, who rides Fantoma alongside a monk on his own carriage.

(Kiril's part is done).

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 25, 2015, 09:45:50 am »

As the two vampires (and an assortment of ghouls) ride on to Budapest, Anton's pitch black eyes turn towards his brother. Usually he wouldn't bother, but there are none to confess on the road, and the two have been sent on an extended mission.

"Brother." Anton states simply, not truly having much connection to his brother, but knowing of no other real way to refer to him.

"I assume the family has been well."

Sethaniel

• Feng-Shui Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 25, 2015, 10:38:42 am »

"Yes?"  Kiril is slightly surprised by his brother's sudden interest in conversation.  Generally, Kiril is the one attempting social niceties, while Anton either brushes him off or ignores him completely.

Is he bored or something? 
You know, I never really thought about that before-- I wonder what Anton thinks about, when he's not bringing sinners to god.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 10:40:22 am by Sethaniel »

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 25, 2015, 11:39:23 am »

"Good. I trust you keep them on the righteous path, brother." Anton states. "It will be a challenge for Sofia, with us gone." Anton states, answering Kiril's mental question. Apparently, more God.

Sethaniel

• Feng-Shui Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 25, 2015, 11:49:01 am »

"A challenge for Sofia? How do you mean, brother?"

Kiril knows exactly what Anton means. But this is the first time they've spoken in weeks, and Kiril finds himself reluctant to let the conversation drop.

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 25, 2015, 11:55:54 am »

"Sin will rise while we are away, brother. Were I given some time, perhaps, I could have raised a childer who would keep it at bay, but alas, I have not met any who reach true depravity. One day, I suppose." Anton states, staring at his brother with black eyes.

"But I do not question our Lord. He knows what must be done." Anton then adds.

Sethaniel

• Feng-Shui Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 25, 2015, 12:14:02 pm »

This is what I have to look forward to.  An eternity of. . .  this. . .  But at least he's talking to me.

Haha, wouldn't it be funny if Hell turned out to be nothing but an incredibly boring conversation with someone who doesn't even like you, but for some reason you can't stop talking to them?

Anton probably wouldn't be amused.

"So, how will you know when you've found a worthy childe, brother?"

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 25, 2015, 12:23:18 pm »

"There are no worthy childer, brother. There are only sinners who do not deserve the kingdom." Anton states.

"The most disgusting savages, children who curse their parents, deviants who wish to destroy God's connection to this earth. Those are the only ones deserving of our fate, exile from the kingdom."

Sethaniel

• Feng-Shui Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 25, 2015, 12:51:52 pm »

"So. . . what did we do?"

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 25, 2015, 01:49:04 pm »

"It matters not what we did, the good lord chose that we deserved no heaven. And yet the lord is still great, granting us bodies to still do the Lord's work. It is our lot to be damned, and we must act accordingly, brother."

Sethaniel

• Feng-Shui Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 25, 2015, 02:15:42 pm »

"So, uh, Anton. . . If we're damned anyway, why does it matter whether or not we're doing the Lord's work?"

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 25, 2015, 05:26:11 pm »

Sylvian Bastian Beaulieu, Divine Artist
Domain of Radu Bistri,
Prince of Bistritz

Sylvian sighs.

The painting is imperfect, as always. The green is never quite the right, lush shade that he needs it to be to capture the vibrant life of this beautiful land's forests.

He feels inflamed. This land seems to have that effect on him - it's so beautiful, so enticing, and makes him feel so possessive. He feels impotent when compared to it, when his works are shown beside it.

Aldric knocks at the door - opening it soon after. He sees Sylvian's new painting and sighs - though unlike Sylvian, not in disappointment. He rushes forward and closes his eyes, taking in even the scent of the drying paint on the canvas before opening his eyes and enjoying the painting. Sylvian can tell that his servant is using his intensely heightened senses, as he always does, to take in the painting.

"Perfect my lord. Dazzling."

Sylvian is not convinced. The happy fool's reaction to every single work he made was universally the same. He still failed to capture Transylvannia.

After a small while, Sylvian hears a rough voice call up - it's Odi.

"My lord, someone is here for you."

Sylvian suspects that Aldric had been sent up here with that purpose, but had been distracted of course.

Sylvian resignedly makes his way downstairs to greet the visitor. Waiting for him is an exceedingly attractive young man bearing missives from Arianne. No doubt one of her mortal lovers, the ghoul hands Sylvian the envelope - which contains an invitation and a letter (as detailed in Lucien's post).

Sylvian accepts the invitation, gathers his servants and begins his journey for Buda-Pest.

"So, uh, Anton. . . If we're damned anyway, why does it matter whether or not we're doing the Lord's work?"

The two discuss late into the night their differing philosophies - and do so for the following weeks as they journey to Buda-Pest, the two long-estranged brothers for once spending time with one another.

End Prelude

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 25, 2015, 06:19:20 pm »

The Arrival

The Domain of Vencel Rikard
Prince of Buda-Pest
April 15, 1198
7:00pm, Dusk

It is early spring - the 15th of April, 1198, just past the seventh hour of the night. Buda-Pest itself is coming alive again after the quiet of winter. Daring traders arrive from the East and West, having braved late-winter storms and treacherous crossings through newly cleared mountain passes. After a tiring and uncomfortable journey, the characters arrive outside the main gate of Pest. Clouds cover the sky and the ground underfoot is soggy with chilly rain. The walls of Buda-Pest rise before the characters. The smells of livestock, lime and smoke hang in the air.

The sun was still up when the 6 enclosed wagons arrived, gathering together at the base of a hill before the city. After having conversed with each other, the six drivers hopped off of their steeds and went inside their masters' abodes, waiting for them to wake.

Sylvian

Sylvian, first to rise, is greeted by Aldric, Odi and Luke (pronounced the french way). Odi speaks, while Aldric and Luke lie with their heads back, seemingly having dozed off.

"Glad to see you're awake sir. We're finally here, and we're not alone. Five other enclosed wagons, each containing one of your kind - actually, two of them have two of you. 8 vampires total, counting yourself sir. One of them has these two real ugly bastards, their driver, a none-too pretty greek girl, says they both have something nasty on them. Can't touch em' or we'll get sick. You should be fine though.

Another has this grim, religious guy with a monk and a massive black horse. Don't like him, a lot of things seem off with him - you'll get what I mean when you see him sir.

With him came a slim, lordling-type fellow and his unsettlingly polite servant, Carnus or something like that.

There's also this guy who looks a lot more like a girl than a guy, long hair, the works. A lot like Luke over here. He's got a ghoul with him, ugly as sin, mutilated like you wouldn't believe, and there was also a big, good-looking vampire with him wearing chainmail and carrying a greatsword.

Lastly there's this huge white-haired guy. His driver seems to treat him like shit, but it might just be because he's asleep. He's got a few servants with him, but they're nothing special."

Steeple

Steeple finds himself rudely shoved and shaken into wakefulness.

"Get up you shiny lazy shit, we're here!"

"Oh my" Prince Maurice says.

"Right in the morning too. I do say, perhaps he should learn some humility? I give you permission to feed, Steeple. You haven't had much to eat on the road, after all..."

Anton

Anton's wagon is quiet. He rises to find brother Joseph praying.

A black cross hangs off a string of beads held in Joseph's hands - Anton almost immediately recoils in horror - but manages to keep himself somewhat calm, for now. He feels the Beast rise to the surface now, as he hungers. It has been weeks on the road, and there has not been much in the way of sustenance.

Kiril

Kiril wakes to find Carinus sitting quietly, his hands patiently resting on his lap. He faces Fernando, who appears to have dozed off. The driver has been working at it very hard the past few weeks, staying away to keep driving the wagons forward.

"Good evening Kiril, it seems we have arrived. I have gathered what small amount of information I could in the time we have been here, which I estimate to be about one hour. When we arrived all of us, clearly knowing and understanding that we are part of the same envoy, stopped and waited outside of the city gates. We had to, the guards appear to be searching any caravan that enters the city, and it would be quite the undignified end to us all if the guards found you resting within your wagons.

Along with your brother Anton we appear to have met up with 6 other assorted vampires. Two appear to be travelling together in the same wagon, both suffering extreme deformations. One is named Heldric, the other Andreas. Andreas seems to be mute, and is bound to Heldric. In addition, they are both extremely contagious, carrying a disease that weakens and kills mortals such as myself. They carry a white reptile, I believe it is called a crocodile - an exotic creature from the south - in their wagon with them.

Another two, one a very feminine and delicate looking man with two slaves, one a very capable-looking vampiric knight and another a horribly deformed war-ghoul, I believe the Tzimisce call them Schlatza. The feminine one is called Lucien, his slave Ennius. The schlatza told me he no longer has a name.

There is also a painter, named Sylvian who is, if you ask one of his servants, an artist sent from god himself, and if you ask another, a self-absorbed fool who nevertheless pays well, travels with a small number of retainers.

Lastly, there is a comically tall, white-haired and one-armed man who has quite a disrespectful driver, along with three other retainers. The driver spoke very harshly of him, saying that he was lazy, oafish and a simple source of income. His name is Steeple."

Heldric

Heldric wakes at the nuzzling of his pet albino, Andreas still sleeps like a stone.

His driver, Marla, is (unlike everyone else's driver) not in his wagon. Because, you know, disease.

Lucien

The schlatza wakes Lucien, his rough, broken voice filling the enclosed wagon.

"Master, we have arrived."

Opening his eyes, Lucien sees that Ennius has already woken and donned his armor while he slept.

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
  • A challenge you say? Well i refuse!
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: January 25, 2015, 06:47:38 pm »

"Ah. We're finally here." He smiled. "And it looks like we're still intact! Maybe i dont need a chair just yet." He smiled viciously.

Then he noticed the other vampires. "i guess they are the other vampires then." He said, looking at the others.

Forge

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 25, 2015, 06:52:13 pm »

"It appears we are here" Heldric says as he lets his crocodiles muzzle. "I will go see what is happening while you guard Andreas so he can sleep, we can trust this place yet."

Heldric casts obsfucate on himself before very slowly and carefully leaving the carriage to observe the others.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 07:11:11 pm by Forge »

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 25, 2015, 07:22:36 pm »

Anton glares at the monk.

"Do not disgrace the holy rites, monk." He says, almost a tinge of anger in his voice, possibly disturbing the monk's prayer. "Never perform them in my presence."

He contemplates feeding from the monk. It would certainly be punishment enough to be drained of blood.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 25, 2015, 07:28:38 pm »

Brother Joseph looks up at Anton, a tinge of defiance in his voice.

"I must observe my rites, Brother Anton. I would disgrace them all the more if I ignored them."

Nonetheless, he puts away the cross, before informing Anton of the following - "We have arrived at Buda-Pest brother. There are 4 other wagons, not counting your brother's, they carry 6 vampires and their assorted retinues."

As Brother Joseph speaks, Anton's Beast rises to the forefront, excited by his thoughts. He does not feel the pull of Frenzy just yet but he feels it scrape and claw at its cage, asking so clearly to be let out.

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 25, 2015, 07:34:34 pm »

"You must observe your rites in proper places, brother Joseph. You do not pray in the harlot's den." Anton states, adamantly.

"I must feed." Anton then states, expectantly.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 25, 2015, 07:38:05 pm »

"Then we should enter the city, Brother Anton. I am already weak from the trip, I cannot afford to lose more blood still lest you end up without even a driver to bring you through the day."

Sethaniel

• Feng-Shui Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 25, 2015, 07:43:32 pm »

"Thank you, Carinus." Kiril takes a look around.  Anton seems to be busy, and anyway, kiril's grown rather tired of his brothers company over the long trip from Sofia.

"Are we waiting for something in particular?"

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 25, 2015, 07:46:55 pm »

"Yes. For all of you to wake up. We should hurry after you all finish your introductions, the main city gates will be closing soon and we'll have to find another way inside."

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 25, 2015, 07:52:52 pm »

"Then we should enter the city, Brother Anton. I am already weak from the trip, I cannot afford to lose more blood still lest you end up without even a driver to bring you through the day."
"I presume then thatwe wait for a reason, brother?" Anton asks, still glaring at the monk.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 25, 2015, 08:05:57 pm »

Anton

"I presume then thatwe wait for a reason, brother?" Anton asks, still glaring at the monk.

"You have yet to introduce yourself Brother Anton. You are to work with these people, after all."
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 22   Go Up