Bounty Head Bebop Comlink

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

BountyHeadBebop.com | BHB Hardcopy Available at IPR | BHB Products Now Available On-Site | Free Preview Here | GenCon 2015!

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 22   Go Down

Author Topic: Chapter 1: Dark Tides Rising  (Read 302766 times)

Forge

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
Re: Chapter 1: Dark Tides Rising
« Reply #700 on: March 20, 2015, 03:40:38 pm »

Heldric looks over to steeples strange behaviour "Is somthing the matter?" He asks while checking the ceiling to see if it was some strange trap that had triggered.

Sethaniel

• Feng-Shui Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: March 20, 2015, 04:07:46 pm »

Kiril decides to ask Anatole if God has given him any insight into what these tablets might concern.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: March 20, 2015, 04:11:40 pm »

"GREAT SCREAMING MEEMIES!!!" Steeple yells in alarm. He then shakes a finger at the tablet - "BAD TABLET! BAD BAD TABLET!!!"

In answer to Heldric, he simply says, "The tablets refuse to give up their secrets so easily."
« Last Edit: March 21, 2015, 06:56:04 am by BerkaZerka »

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: March 20, 2015, 08:17:14 pm »

Meanwhile - outside, Lucien tries to lead Barrabus away to begin fleshcrafting him. Naturally, the ghoul's immediate first response is "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
  • A challenge you say? Well i refuse!
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: March 20, 2015, 08:18:48 pm »

"I've been given permission, by your master do fleshcraft you. You will become stronger, better, and more campatible for combat. And you, you do not have a 'choice' in the matter." He replied.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #705 on: March 20, 2015, 09:02:06 pm »

Barrabus practically growls back at the fleshcrafter.

"And I think you don't have a choice here. Lay a goddamn finger on me and i'll beat your pale ass right back into the grave you came from."

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: March 20, 2015, 09:21:12 pm »

Lucien smiles at the mans reply.

"Ennius, restrain him."

"Do you think that it is wise to defy me Barrabus?  i know countless ways to make you scream for your mom to come save you. But alas, its to late now." he smiled grimly at that last remark.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: March 20, 2015, 09:29:01 pm »

Barrabus looks more than ready to take on Ennius, extending his arms out with a ready grin and looking his presumed opponent in the eyes.

So it is some surprise to the ghoul that Ennius simply begins speaking - dominating the other servant.

"Sit, like the dirty mongrel you are."

Barrabus finds himself forced to do exactly that, and he drops down to the ground, motionless.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: March 20, 2015, 09:30:38 pm »

Kiril decides to ask Anatole if God has given him any insight into what these tablets might concern.

Anatole shakes his head.

"If I had that sort of insight I wouldn't need the tablets."

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: March 20, 2015, 09:40:17 pm »

Barrabus looks more than ready to take on Ennius, extending his arms out with a ready grin and looking his presumed opponent in the eyes.

So it is some surprise to the ghoul that Ennius simply begins speaking - dominating the other servant.

"Sit, like the dirty mongrel you are."

Barrabus finds himself forced to do exactly that, and he drops down to the ground, motionless.
"See, that wasnt so hard was it." He said rethorically to the man.

"and a dirty mongrel you will be.." he mumbled as he began his work.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: March 21, 2015, 02:02:55 am »

Carinus accepts one of Kiril's tablets, handing him one and looking over the other.

"I've never seen anything that might resemble this, these writings are unique - some long forgotten language, perhaps."

The cainites will find that Carinus' conclusion is fairly accurate - none of them, not Anatole and Lucita, or even the magically-versed Steeple, have seen anything closely resembling the tablet's contents.

Steeple notes that Prince Maurice seems to be behaving somewhat strangely...

"Ah well lad, suppose it was a waste. Should just send the tablets on to the Count, nothing there for us."

Such strange counsel from the prince, was the rock hiding something from him?

Lucita jumps in then - "Well if this language is truly so ancient then I doubt the last keeper of the library would have known it too well either. Perhaps there is a translation key somewhere to be found?"

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: March 21, 2015, 07:13:39 am »

Steeple shivers at the thought - "They didn't get to you did they?" Steeple asks Prince Maurice.

Forge

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: March 21, 2015, 10:42:29 am »

Heldric begins searching the walls, floor and ceiling for anything that might be a key or markings similar to those on the tablet. He knows the others have searched already but it is always possible they missed somthing.

Sethaniel

• Feng-Shui Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: March 21, 2015, 11:16:12 am »

One by one, Kiril politely approaches each of the others, comparing his tablets to their own to see if anything can be learned from this.  Actually, he is using his eidetic memory to record the appearance of each tablet.

If Heldric, Lucita, or anyone else find a translation key, he will similarly attempt to memorize it.

Prince

• Mercenary
  • "We're all mad here." - The Cheshire Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: March 21, 2015, 02:23:43 pm »

If we're going to analyze the tablets, it'll be as a group. Daniel puts away his tablets so that they can be protected from being further touched.
Don't blink. Blink and you're dead. I'm fast. Faster than you can believe. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't blink. Good luck and let the hunt begin.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: March 21, 2015, 06:26:57 pm »

"What? No! Of course not! Who's they anyway?! You're not making sense Steeple!" Prince Maurice says angrily.

Kiril, meanwhile, is busy looking at and attempting to memorize the complex characters etched into the various tablets - though he doubts he'll be able to get much, even if he sees a translation key, if he doesn't spend an extensive amount of time studying the language itself.

Heldric's careful eye brings him back to the gap in the wall left by both Steeple and Daniel. Examining the lacquered wood floor Heldric finds that the wood directly beneath the center was raised higher; motioning to Andreas he has the strongman pull it out, revealing something swathed in dingy linen.

It was a disk, made of gold, larger than any two of the tablets and weighing as much as four.

At its discovery Prince Maurice falls silent.

On the disk’s face was a sample of the script used on the tablets, on the inner disk was another series of Latin characters. It doesn't take Heldric and the others long to not only figure out it was a key but to begin to piece together the actual translation (led primarily by Anton and Lucita)…

Thus, I set down my true visions that I may remember and keep to the path that I have chosen. Only I of us all shall know the truth and this shall be my shield and my spear. Most exalted shall I be in the time of the final days. Even the father shall quail before my might.

Let the lesser ones war one upon the other, each hearkening to the omens that I have foreseen. Fools, all! By my guile, they know not the actual signs, but merely shadows of the things that shall be.

Let the world tremble when I come in my might and majesty, for I shall rule above our father, above the mother who gave succor to our father, above the children of Seth, yea, even above God himself. Let the Reign of blood commence.

The writer left his mark, but the symbol did not correspond to any character found on the key.

With the hint of a tremble in her voice, Lucita speaks up - “This must never be made public”

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: March 21, 2015, 07:41:49 pm »

Anton scoffs at Anatole.
"This is what drove you all the way here? The diatrabe of a mad fool?" He asks, incredulous.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: March 21, 2015, 08:24:56 pm »

Anatole shakes his head.

"My visions would never lead me astray. These tablets, the message they contain, they are vital to us understanding the final nights sir Anton."

Forge

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: March 21, 2015, 08:32:23 pm »

"Copies must be made and protected so that is the knowledge is lost it can still be kept. And the key must be kept separate from the copies." Heldric says as he pats Andreas' arm in thanks for all his hard work.

He then retreats into the nearest shadows.

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: March 21, 2015, 08:40:29 pm »

Anatole shakes his head.

"My visions would never lead me astray. These tablets, the message they contain, they are vital to us understanding the final nights sir Anton."

"Your visions didn't lead you astray, they just didn't lead you anywhere, Anatole. Or we misused the key. Otherwise it's just the diatribe of a kindred who was foolish enough to imagine himself greater then the Lord."

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #720 on: March 21, 2015, 11:24:21 pm »

Anatole smiles.

"You refuse to see it, perhaps sir Anton, but nevertheless you and your comrades have done us great service - we only request now that we ourselves receive a copy of the translation key to go with copies of the tablets. But what will you do with the originals? These things were not meant for some Count to study, they were meant for those whom God has chosen and for he who has guided those agents... and Lucita."

Sylvian nods in agreement with Heldric and Anatole.

"We should keep the key ourselves. The Count only asked for the writings, not the translations... He will be here by the year's end to survey our progress. When he arrives, should he ask for the translation we will give it to him, if he does not, then he must not have need of it and it will be out of our hands."

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: March 22, 2015, 05:51:13 pm »

Steeple writes the translation down and of course a copy of the key. He then gets a fiendish idea and steps away to prepare Animate the Unmoving.

When he comes back, he casts it on the golden key in an attempt to have it re-arrange its own symbols enough to make it useless without what they have just copied.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: March 22, 2015, 07:24:05 pm »

The key warps itself into a such a shape that its previous symbols are illegible. Sylvian grimaces.

"You didn't have to ruin it, it was so... elegant before."

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: March 22, 2015, 07:30:04 pm »

"I should be able to change it back if need be," Steeple replies. "But now you can give it to the Count if it comes to that."

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: March 22, 2015, 10:13:12 pm »

"I see no reason to hide it from the Count, but if you all feel the need, so be it." Anton states.

Prince

• Mercenary
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: March 23, 2015, 12:28:02 pm »

"Honestly, we should just send the originals to the Count. It'll show our loyalty in a pinch and only do us good. The translations... Well, what translations?" Winks Daniel.

Then, he turns to Anatole and Lucita to ask, "I hate to ask this of you, but could you bring this back to the Count?"

Now addressing Anatole, "As one of God's listeners, you would be most suited to the task since you can keep these writings from unworthy eyes."
Don't blink. Blink and you're dead. I'm fast. Faster than you can believe. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't blink. Good luck and let the hunt begin.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: March 23, 2015, 12:34:08 pm »

Lucita answers him - “For all that you have done for us we’d be more than willing to take the Tablets to your master.”

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: March 23, 2015, 02:26:20 pm »

'I'm sure they would,' Steeple tuts silently to Prince Maurice ...

Forge

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: March 23, 2015, 02:45:24 pm »

Heldric looks around the gathering from the shadows.

"We are all gathered here and though I have a guardian outside I do not wish to be so grouped. I will begin examining the outside of the structure."

Once out of sight, Heldric uses obsfucate to remain unseen and heads out into the night to patrols the area and see what he can make out of the foundations. He will keep an eye out for any other 'guests' who may have appeared.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: March 23, 2015, 07:38:26 pm »

There are no other guests that Heldric can see, the wagons have not been disturbed. Looking through the castle ruins he sees that they will be able to build a sizeable fort over the current foundations, after they clear the current ruins. Perhaps they should start delegating responsibilities now? Start sending in ghouls to fetch workers?

Or maybe just rest for the night? Dawn is not far off, perhaps an hour is left in the nighttime.

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: March 23, 2015, 08:19:30 pm »

"So, is that what we have decided? We should not waste more time on this matter then what we've already lost." Anton asks.

Sethaniel

• Feng-Shui Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: March 24, 2015, 07:17:16 pm »

"I have no problem with our new friends taking the writings back to our patron."

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: March 25, 2015, 06:00:15 am »

"Indeed." Steeple replies and begins to cast Defense of the Sacred Haven on the outer chamber (while remaining inside the inner chamber, along its outer wall).

"Tomorrow is another night!"

Once complete, Steeple will flop down for his rest.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 06:03:41 am by BerkaZerka »

Prince

• Mercenary
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: March 25, 2015, 07:14:24 am »

Once all other activities have been settled, Daniel will Earth Meld while no one is looking so that he can rest through the day.

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: March 25, 2015, 07:45:45 am »

Anton nods, and goes over to Brother Joseph.

"I must request that you head to the nearby village today, brother."

Forge

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #735 on: March 25, 2015, 09:50:48 am »

Heldric heads back inside, bringing mr. Whitey with him and relays his information. Finally he settles into a corner to rest with Mr whitey guarding himself and Andreas.

Prince

• Mercenary
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: March 25, 2015, 10:39:16 am »

As he Earth Melds slowly, Daniel wonders,

I wonder where Lucien and Ennius are, right now?

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: March 25, 2015, 02:39:34 pm »

"Not the fruit flies again," Steeple mumbles in his sleep, "they never seem to stay lit long enough ... "

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: March 25, 2015, 03:09:38 pm »

Lucien will continue for a while longer before Zzzz for the day.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: March 25, 2015, 06:10:23 pm »

With a final farewell Lucita and Anatole began their trek back toward Hungary and the coterie set up their makeshift haven within the old library, leaving it to Vincent (who volunteered for the duty) and Brother Joseph to trek into the villages at the base of the mountains in search of workers.

Even as the dawn began to make itself known, a raven, larger than most, alighted upon Andreas' shoulder as Heldric speaks to mr. Whitey. Around its left leg was a small bit of parchment.

Unraveling it, Heldric reads the following - "“My friends, I bring tidings and wish you well. As I know that your duty has been made an unusually taxing one, I have successfully procured for you the services of the Master Zelios, the Architect who built for me my home. He shall arrive within the month.” – The letter was signed simply “R”.

And as the raven took to the air again towards the west Ennius slid the library’s hidden door shut against the sun.

---

Outside, as Daniel begins sinking into the earth for refuge, he hears a low, pained growling. Turning his head to more closely examine the source of the sound, he sees a horribly mangled creature laying helpless on the ground, only barely able to try and drag itself through the dirt towards him. It is in obvious pain, and is clearly not human.

It bleeds from where sharp branches tore through its skin and a small, bloody trail marking its path is rather visible. For the time it has been trying to move Daniel approximates it has moved perhaps 1 foot. It holds a twisted arm out towards the Gangrel, as the earth covers his vision. Were he still outside, he would hear the thing's despaired howl.

Prince

• Mercenary
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: March 25, 2015, 10:04:44 pm »

OOC: Ignore my last post, please!

BIC: Seeing that the sun is rising and that he'll have no time to indulge his nature without endangering his life, he take comfort in the thought that this creature must be in extreme pain and Daniel safely and comfortably begins to rest.

Soon I will make you my plaything. One night; just not this one.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: March 26, 2015, 05:34:17 am »

Nadia, curious about the sounds, will take up a hammer from Steeple's collection of tools and go to investigate ...

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: March 26, 2015, 07:19:06 pm »

5th of June, 1198, 2:38am
The Ruins
Tihuta Pass

It had been three weeks since they’d come to the pass and things were slowly starting to get moving. In that first week Vincent, Nadia, Willhelm and Joseph had all gone into the towns and procured day laborers and professionals for the project. Steeple and Lucien (when not toying with Barabus) had spent nearly every night in correspondence with other traders across the blasted land, attempting to get the supplies and manpower needed with the little funding available. Kiril, meanwhile, was in constant communication with the leaders of the five villages that surrounded the sight, smoothing over any trouble they may have caused with their presence and making preparations necessary to start taxing the spice and amber trade that made the pass so important and still they were finding that they were coming up short, having long ago dipped into their own funds.

Anton and Heldric had worked in tandem in keeping track of the surrounding countryside, the knight and the spy driving off some wild wolves in the night to keep the construction of the pass going on without delay.

As the others worked constantly at funding, keeping and powering the operation Sylvian stared at plans that had barely taken shape. While the tower he’d designed was aesthetically pleasing and would probably stand the test of time, it wasn’t a fortress. Its fortifications were lacking, as were its accommodations. Though he’d never admit it to the others, he couldn’t help but feel that he was in over his head. And to make matters worse he couldn’t help but feel that he was being watched. He scanned the area multiple times and was sure that no one was there, and yet he couldn’t shake that awful feeling… and then he saw it.

It was a statue, standing nearly six feet tall. It looked like a man. It was maybe a little too angular, its hands, clasped in front of him, were perhaps too long, but it looked like a man carved from granite. Someone had placed it in the shadow of the ruin that was being knocked down and had dressed it in a tunic and breaches; they’d even found a way to give it relatively realistic hair.

Sylvian was more disturbed than amused and was even more so when the statue began to move.

“Good Evening, My name is Zelios, I have been asked to help in the design of the Fortress that will stand on these ruins.” – The statue, called Zelios, said in Romanian.

Sylvian balked, before him stood a man whom he’d all but worshipped.

“Master Zelios, It is truly an honor.” – Sylvian, bowing

“What is your name?” – Zelios

“I am called Sylvian.”

“Truly? I’ve been meaning to contact you. I have heard great things about your talents. Come show me your plans.” – Zelios

Surprised by the elder master’s words Sylvian was at a loss and could not stop the Nosferatu from looking over his work.

“Beautiful. You have a good eye for this Sylvian. Come, we shall bring these while you give me a tour of the foundations.” – Zelios, taking up the plans as he moved.

Sylvian walked with Zelios around the foundation, down into the cellar, and into the secret room they’d been using as a haven, all the while Zelios made notes on the plans and asked a myriad of questions, only a quarter of which Sylvian had ever thought to ask himself.

For two nights they talked as they walked the ruins. Sylvian learned more than he could have imagined in such a short time but found that he knew far more than he thought. His designs, though flawed, were good. The master made a few changes to be sure, some utilitarian, some aesthetic, all beautiful. And with each pen stroke Sylvian learned.

While walking together Zelios would occasionally vanish as they came upon a mortal or even one of the others when he wanted privacy. He would simply slip into the shadows and be gone until they were alone again. When he wished to speak with others he would step through a shadow and be revealed with warm pink skin. Even more than the architecture, this power fascinated Sylvian.

“How does it work?” – Sylvian

“It is a power that is ubiquitous amongst those of us who are Hidden.” – Zelios, referring to his clan’s old sobriquet.

“I can see its usefulness.” – Sylvian

“It’s not so hard. Next time you wish to hide from someone, or find yourself with time on your hands, stand so that you are not the center of attention. Stand in the shadows, or behind a table. Do not hide yourself; just think on the thing between you and those you wish to hide from. Make that thing the center of your attention and it shall be theirs as well. Should you succeed they’ll look at the chair, or see a shadow but you yourself will be completely unnoticed.” – Sylvian

Sylvian laughed and then they were back to talking about their castle.

---

In the meanwhile, Daniel, Lucien, Barabus and a poor hound have been engaged in a contest of fleshcrafting, Lucien spending nights molding the poor ghoul into a hound of war and Daniel doing the same with a beast of his choice. The resulting creatures are both rather fearsome. Barabus, though undoubtedly more naturally powerful than Daniel's entry, is severely hampered by his unfamiliarity with his new body. The contest has yet to be scheduled but at any time the two are ready to begin (or if they're just bored) the two fleshcrafters can sick their servants on each other for Steeple's amusement.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: March 26, 2015, 07:20:35 pm »

9th of June, 1198, 12:41am
The Site
Tihuta Pass

Under Zelios’ Guidance the construction began to come together. In the last four days Sylvian had learned a great deal and it had affected him, but now it was time for his master to move on and that affected Sylvian horribly.

“Here are the plans, they are mostly yours, though I have made many small changes, I believe both of our marks shall be left upon it.” – Zelios, fondly.

“Thank you again.” – Sylvian.

Lucien, Steeple and Kiril, as the managers behind the cotterie's resources, are present. Zelios would not, of course, work for free.

The others are present at their own discretion.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 07:22:11 pm by Drakilian »

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: March 27, 2015, 06:53:50 am »

"Excellent!" Steeple says, looking over the plans, "I can't wait for this to materialize!"

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: March 27, 2015, 01:45:30 pm »

"So Master Zelios." Lucien began. "With the construction of the tower now started it is time to discuss your payment."

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: March 27, 2015, 02:46:21 pm »

Anton stands at attention, making sure to pay attention to the architect and the finance inclined minds. If they are going to agree on a payment, Anton wants to be there to make sure it is a proper one.

Sethaniel

• Feng-Shui Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: March 27, 2015, 03:04:32 pm »

Kiril carefully observes the master architect.  Any Information is helpful, but he's particularly interested in anything that could help the coterie determine what Zelios might desire.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: March 27, 2015, 03:11:16 pm »

“Indeed, though to have the chance to work with the master artist, I think I shall wave much of my fee, as he has taught me a great deal in the art of stone-craft, I cannot leave here without some form of payment, as should it be learned I may not be paid again.” – Zelios

Zelios, taking a scrap of parchment from the table at which Lucien sat scrawled something quickly and handed it to the financier, whose face did not betray the growing sense of dread that he had only recently become aware of.

The allotted amount was far more than fair for the master's services.

It also represented more than half of their remaining money.

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: March 27, 2015, 04:02:29 pm »

Lucien took a brief look at parchement.

Then he started to do the math in his head for the best way to pay Zelios and still get things rolling. In a brief moment he had come up with many alternatives. Servants and boons seemed to be the best choice of them though.

"Master Zelios." Lucien began with a calm composture. "Would you accept boons or a number of humans servants which i will ofcourse fleshcraft for you if you want them to be altered in any way, in addition to a even more lowered price?" He asked, attempting to persuade Zelios that this was a good idea.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 04:24:02 pm by Daedalus »
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 22   Go Up