Bounty Head Bebop Comlink

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

BountyHeadBebop.com | BHB Hardcopy Available at IPR | BHB Products Now Available On-Site | Free Preview Here | GenCon 2015!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 11   Go Down

Author Topic: Mythic Nippon Adventure VI  (Read 142825 times)

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
Mythic Nippon Adventure VI
« on: February 10, 2015, 05:47:27 pm »

12th Day of Mid Summer 1303
Day of Reckoning!

Between Yuki, Lady Shiriahata, (with their Feng-Shui knowledge), Roka (donating a number of fine gems), and Najin (with his Assembling Efficiency Process), the craftsmen are able to construct a graceful stone shrine over Kurokawa’s Spirit Well in a matter of hours, harnessing its energies and sealing it off from any more marauding Yori.

Lady Shirahata then drops a few silver charms into the focal point of the Shrine, explaining that in a day or so, they’ll be fully charged Luck Charms.

With the sun just about to dip behind the mountains to the west, the Samurai and craftsmen ready themselves to head back through Yuki's Gate to Sendai.

Before anyone steps through however, Yuki suddenly feels a titanic movement of Ki Energy on an almost incomprehensible scale. It is as if the energies of the land and mountains themselves, of not only their immediate area – but of all Nippon – are suddenly being drawn into some great and mighty magic – the likes of which seem to rival even the power of the very gods!

Then the ground starts to tremble and with it, a booming roll of thunder echoes across the sky. Villagers nearby, look to the south in horror, as the quaking of the earth shakes them off their feet – there, the horizon begins to darken and flickering tinges of red can be seen dancing below a colossal rising plume of boiling ash – two hundred and fifty miles to the south, the ancient and terrible mountain Fuji has just erupted!

A moment later, those Samurai who share attunement to the Naga Shrine (Yuki, Roka, and Udo), feel a sharp pain in their hearts – and know in that instant, that Yunikawa has just died.

Yuki meanwhile, observing with her Sorcerer’s Sight, sees the Samurai’s lines of attunement surge brightly for a moment, then almost die out sputtering, before returning to normal once again.

Slowly, the rumbling of the ground stops and the villagers lay still a moment, before picking themselves up and hurrying together around the Samurai to find out what it all means.

On the other side of Yuki’s Gate to Sendai, the Exalted Patriarch pokes his head through and asks – “Did you feel that? Something big just happened.”

Then seeing the rising plume of ash and fire, he adds in awe, “I think Sendai is going to be needing her Samurai now. You had all better come back through the Gate.”

Lady Shirahata meanwhile turns to Yuki and Roka – “We need to talk. You need to tell us (and General Meji) what is going on. What is happening to Sendai? What is happening to Nippon?”
« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 08:04:51 am by BerkaZerka »

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
Re: Mythic Nippon Adventure VI
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2015, 08:56:04 am »

"I think this means that the Naga won?" Roka says with a perplexed look. "I, uh, can't even think straight, the priest said my chi was messed up."

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2015, 10:17:27 am »

"See, that is what I am talking about," Lady Shirahata replies, walking through the Gate to the Exalted Patriarch's side.

"Someone go summon General Meji," she orders - the Exalted Patriarch waving a Priest off to the task - "If we are to protect Sendai, then we all need to be on the same page. I only know bits and pieces about what you Samurai have been doing for Yunikawa all these years. Now that he has betrayed Sendai, left assassins in our midst, and somehow the Naga are now involved... Well, time to spill it! What the heck is going on?!"

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2015, 03:09:56 pm »

"Mother..." Yuki begins, following her through the gate.

"We don't know either. I just felt that Yunikawa was killed, but at the same time (checking her lopan), he appears to be moving towards the Naga Temple where we got the book for secrets from."

She explains.

"We're just as confused."

(OOC: Yuki already told her about the marks and stuff, so no need to explain that again.)
« Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 06:30:20 am by BerkaZerka »

Tanstaafl

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2015, 05:55:00 pm »

"You should probably get that checked out," Udo unhelpfully advises Roka before beginning to listen to Mrs. Shirahata.

"Yeah, it's like Yuki, uh, said. The only thing we did one or two 'missions' for Yunikawa, pretty much all of the decade was spent in a weird time-blip in the Spirit Realm. We just know that Yunikawa, who is dead, I think? gave himself to Masaka Dai Oni, or something and is trying, err, tried, at least, to serve him. That's all we know, I think."

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2015, 06:41:42 pm »

"Are we just supposed to wait then? And if so, what are we waiting for? Especially if Yunikawa is dead." Lady Shirahata asks, showing a little frustration in her voice.

"We should ask the General if Yunikawa's magical barrier is still up," the Exalted Patriarch adds.

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2015, 06:45:39 pm »

"The Naga are coming. They killed me before, if Yukinawa is dead they'll be here soon." Roka rambles.

cool74

• Cowboy
  • Sometimes good people do bad things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2015, 08:23:20 pm »

Rai stands up and says, "First thing First we need help fixing Roka's Chi now. If Yunikawa is dead then we are either going to have naga upon us shortly or Demons. Since he was trying to revive the father of all demons and Mount Fuji erupted that contained the twisted elemental spirit we could have demons upon us soon. That is not even discounting the fact that Rokukurbi are still alive and are our enemies. Also Yuki do you know what happened to my chain and sickle I seem to be missing it and I last had it before we entered the lust yoai's house."
« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 08:26:16 pm by cool74 »
Ideals are peaceful; history is violent.

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2015, 01:25:24 am »

"Are we just supposed to wait then? And if so, what are we waiting for? Especially if Yunikawa is dead." Lady Shirahata asks, showing a little frustration in her voice.

"We should ask the General if Yunikawa's magical barrier is still up," the Exalted Patriarch adds.

"We could head to the Naga Temple. That's where Yunikawa was headed... probably. We should prepare... somehow."

Yuki replies.

"Can we help Roka without seeing what you saw, mother?"

Yuki asks her mother.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2015, 06:27:34 am »

"Oh, Roka," Lady Shirahata replies, "I'm sorry, I got distracted."

Turning to Yuki she continues, "You can look at Roka's Aura, Yuki. When I did, I saw that it was all messed up and swirling around - distorted and not yet whole. When I looked deeper - reading his Aura with spirit sight, I saw that thing inside his aura that attacked me. You should be able to check Roka out as long as you do not look too deeply. You could try mixing Feng-Shui and your Wu-Jen magic on Roka to set his Chi pattern right again..."

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2015, 01:38:24 pm »

"That's a relief!"

Yuki replies, eagerly pulling out her Lopan and casting read aura on Roka. She'll then attempt to fix his chi.

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2015, 02:18:14 pm »

"you can do it Yuki!" Roka cheers on, lending her a surge.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2015, 02:52:32 pm »

Aside from a serious unbalance of negative Chi, Yuki can not see anything else wrong with Roka's Aura. It is not 'swirling' or whatever her mother had said. Maybe it had fixed itself over the night? Maybe it was 'whole' now?

Unable to resist the temptation, Yuki uses her Spirit Sight with the Read Aura, seeing Roka's line of attunement to the Naga Shrine, but nothing else.

"Shame on you Yuki!" Lady Shirahata scolds, sensing what Yuki just did. "You are lucky you didn't see what I saw - then you'd be sorry!"

Then casting Heal with some fine tuning of her lopan, Yuki removes all of Roka's Psychosis.

Roka feels absolutely amazing compared to just a few moments ago.

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2015, 03:10:12 pm »

Unable to defend her actions, Yuki hangs her head in shame.

"Sorry, mother..."

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2015, 03:19:00 pm »

"All that matters is that you are OK," Yuki's mother reassures.

"So, what did you see?"

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2015, 03:29:51 pm »

"All that matters is that you are OK," Yuki's mother reassures.

"So, what did you see?"

"Nothing unusual. Just Roka's line of attunement to the Naga shrine."

Yuki replies.

"Maybe Yunikawa's... death changed things?"

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2015, 03:39:27 pm »

"Hmm..." Lady Shirahata thinks aloud, "When I looked at Roka's Aura, it was all time-distorted and fluid. It must have re-stabilized since then."

"And Roka," She says, turning to the Samurai, "Did I hear right this morning after I was revived - you traveled through the Heart of Creation? Is that what messed you up so badly?"

"You never did answer my question, about what happened to you when we were battling Lee."

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2015, 03:49:40 pm »

"Wow." Roka mutters. "That was not fun.."

"Thanks Yuki." Roka then says, returning to his usual demeanor, with a grin.
"And of course, Lady Shirihata. During the fight, the vampire teleported me to Yukinawa's fortress, leading me to get his book, or something. I was stopped by the blue shield thing, which teleported me to the home of the bimari, where I met with Akira Kuwabara... Which reminds me." Roka says, turning to Udo and bowing.

"Your cousin, Akira, died in his duty, honorably. He fought for Sendai as an honorably liuetenant must. I was saddened by his death." Roka tell Udo, before returning to his narrative.

"After meeting Akira, I encountered a little bimari girl who led me to their sacred Glen, where I met a blood oni protecting my passage way home. So I single-handedly destroyed the beast, suffering burns from it's poison, and went through the heart of creation to save the magistrate." Roka finishes.

cool74

• Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2015, 05:29:09 pm »

Rai nods and says, "Good now that your back to normal we can continue."

Turning to Lady Shirahata Rai says, "Ok so to answer the rest of your questions. If Yunikawa is dead then we are either going to have naga upon us shortly or Demons.Mount Fuji erupting is disturbing since we know that it contained the twisted elemental spirit herald. Added to the fact we have the Rokurikobi out there still. We are seriously in a tight spot."

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2015, 06:12:45 pm »

"I wouldn't fret about Mount Fugi or the Rakurobi right now. With Yukinawa dead, his plan is finished. What we need to worry about is the Naga. If they killed Yukinawa then they'll probably be after us, or at least me, and fast. And we don't want to be caught unprepared." Roka states.

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2015, 06:55:33 pm »

"I wouldn't fret about Mount Fugi or the Rakurobi right now. With Yukinawa dead, his plan is finished. What we need to worry about is the Naga. If they killed Yukinawa then they'll probably be after us, or at least me, and fast. And we don't want to be caught unprepared." Roka states.

"We need the book of secrets... probably."

Yuki replies.

"If he's moving, he might not... be dead...?"

She asks while tilting her head.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2015, 06:57:56 pm by killa_robot »

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2015, 07:39:22 pm »

As Yuki consults her lopan, she suddenly realizes that she can no longer get a vector on Yunikawa with Divine Location...

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2015, 07:54:14 pm »

As Yuki consults her lopan, she suddenly realizes that she can no longer get a vector on Yunikawa with Divine Location...

Confused, Yuki checks to see if she can find Sakura and Keitaro.

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2015, 08:04:36 pm »

"We need the book of secrets... probably."

Yuki replies.

"If he's moving, he might not... be dead...?"

She asks while tilting her head.

Roka shrugs.
"With him dead, it's far less important. Though I think we still should get it, just to prevent anyone from trying to do what he was planning on doing ever again." Roka replies.

"And he's dead. The naga are probably just moving him to the Shrine, like Sakura and Keitaro."

Tanstaafl

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2015, 10:07:41 pm »

And another of our family passed...
Udo nods solemnly, "Thank you for telling me this, Roka. I'm certain Akira died honorably."

After taking several slow breaths, Udo says, "Well, if Yunikawa is dead, and he's still moving... Do dead people show up on Yuki's radar? Because I'd they do, the Naga, like Roka said, might be moving him. Or maybe... Maybe his body is being possessed or something. Like, used as a vessel. I dunno..."

Udo bites his lip, "But amount Fuji erupting is definitely of importance, I'd say. Having to combat a possibly released Order of the Shades in addition to investigating Yunikawa's death is not going to be fun. It's a question of what we go do first, though."

cool74

• Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2015, 12:13:35 am »

Rai nods with Udo and says, "Something is telling me that the book of secrets should be one of the first things we grab. The ancestors said that much would be revealed if we read it. It might even reveal why the naga is after you."

"We are also low on spirit(Surge) and we probably need better armor and weapons. Speaking of which," Turning directly to Yuki he says, "Answer my question about my chain and sickle please. Next time I won't ask so nicely."

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2015, 12:42:45 am »

Roka blinks.
"Are you... are you threatening Yuki?" Roka asks, incredulous.

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2015, 01:24:38 am »

Yuki turns to Rai and nods, but otherwise says nothing.

cool74

• Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2015, 01:45:17 am »

Rai looks shock and says, "I would never harm a comrade before a huge fight."

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2015, 01:46:31 am »

Rai looks shock and says, "I would never harm a comrade before a huge fight."
"I must have misheard, then." Roka replies sharply, staring at Rai.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2015, 06:21:41 am »

As Yuki consults her lopan, she sees that Sakura and Kaitaro are still where they were before - as are Roka and Udo (testing her lopan with a short range verification).

For Yunikawa however, it's as if he doesn't even exist anymore - though now that Yuki thinks about it, she had never, up until feeling Yunikawa's death, ever tried to use Divine Location on the ancient Wu-Jen before...

But she had definitely used it on him a few minutes ago; and seen him along a line similar to Sakura and Kaitaro's; and had then seen the line moving.

But now he was simply gone.

It brought to mind the way Yunikawa's Line of Attunement was somehow hidden (unlike the other of the Samurai's) when Yuki had first noticed it at the Tournament of the Daimyo way back when...
« Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 06:57:51 am by BerkaZerka »

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2015, 06:54:08 am »

At this point, General Meji walks into the room and gives a nodding bow. He is followed by Chief Magistrate Hai Yama-Uno and Second Magistrate Juro Saito.

"Ah, Lady Shirahata!" General Meji smiles, I am glad to see that you are back on your feet after last night's excitement!"

Then stepping back to allow the Chief Magistrate preeminence in the room, he turns and gives a short bow to Sendai's currently highest ranking authority.

Once everyone has bowed and proper protocol satisfied, the Chief Magistrate addresses the Samurai.

"Samurai of Sendai," he begins, "Word has been sent that the Daimyo and an Imperial Envoy will be arriving in Sendai tomorrow morning."

Here, a look of anger flashes on the Chief Magistrate's face as he continues.

"The Emperor is very much concerned with what he deems 'Sendai's Failure to stop the traitor Yunikawa'."

While speaking, the Chief Magistrate literally grinds his teeth on the words, furious to even think about how Yunikawa's treachery has put Sendai in such a bad light.

"And," he goes on, "has taken a personal interest in seeing the Wu-Jen brought to justice for his crimes."

Pausing to regain his composure he rubs his temple, clearly still agitated by the current situation.

"This Korean Assassin," the Chief Magistrate concludes, "he is still in Sendai. Find and slay him before the Daimyo and Imperial Envoy arrive. That is one less headache we need right now."

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2015, 11:12:33 am »

Roka bows.
"This time, my lord, I am certain he will be removed." Roka replies.

Tanstaafl

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2015, 12:17:36 pm »

"I dunno if we'll be able to get Yunikawa now that he's, uh..." Udo stops mid-sentence, "Agh, this is all so confusing... But Lee is still alive and can, uh, hopefully be vanquished very quickly, so we can probably get on that..."

Udo continues, "And, uh, Chief Magistrate, if I may ask, have the other cities in Nippon begun to search for Yunikawa and his league of Demons? Or is all of this on Sendai's shoulders to handle?"

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2015, 12:21:43 pm »

"Yunikawa is Sendai's responsibility," the Chief Magistrate andswers Udo, "The Shogunate made that exceedingly clear."

cool74

• Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2015, 12:55:31 pm »

"Cheif Magistrate" Rai respectfully adds, "We suspect the Yunikawa is already dead and what happens next depends on weather he succeeded in summoning the father of the Oni or not. If he did we have a big problem. If he didn't we still have the naga after us. Also the Order of Shadows have escaped there prison in Mount Fuji."

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2015, 01:05:08 pm »

The Chief Magistrate just looks at Rai, as if Rai is speaking gibberish.

"The what?" He asks.

Here the Exalted Patriarch cuts in with a quick bow - "Chief Magistrate, if you will - Yunikawa may have been trying to summon demons and dragons of a scale greater than Sendai's capacity to subdue."

"Well fark!" the chief Magistrate curses, "I guess all we have left is dying with honor. Curse Yunikawa and whatever hell-spawn he has unleashed on us!"

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 13, 2015, 01:07:33 pm »

"We may die," General Meji declares, "but it will be for Sendai. And that's good enough for me!"

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2015, 01:11:01 pm »

"We may die," General Meji declares, "but it will be for Sendai. And that's good enough for me!"
Roka nods.

cool74

• Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2015, 01:22:44 pm »

Rai nods and says, "To die protecting Sendai is a great honor. However if we could put the artisans to work making great armor and weapons to fight it would give us a greater advantage."

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2015, 01:32:01 pm »

"We will protect Sendai and stop whatever Yunikawa was plotting."

Yuki says with conviction.

"But the ancestors said in order to stop him, we first must know what his plan is, and that the book of secrets will reveal it. After we deal with Lee, we should return to the Naga temple. He'll probably be there... I think..."

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2015, 01:38:37 pm »

Again, Rai's words bring confusion.

"We have armor and weapons," the Chief Magistrate says to Rai, "And to craft more would be a time consuming affair. If it is a grave as you say, do we even have that kind of time?"

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2015, 01:41:47 pm »

To Yuki, the Chief Magistrate says, "Take care of the Korean assassin tonight - and be here to meet the Daimyo and Imperial Emissary in the morning."

"Do not do anything else, until the Daimyo directs it personally."

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 13, 2015, 01:43:49 pm »

Roka nods.
"We must prepare then. Yuki, can you check on Jenna the Vampire's location, as well as Lee's?"

Tanstaafl

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 13, 2015, 01:48:07 pm »

"Indeed, this is a matter that concerns much more than just Sendai. Potentially more than even Nippon if we can't stop it." Udo states slowly.
"This will be a hard conflict. I think that we should try to get as much done as possible before even the Daimyo comes. With Mount Fuji erupting and the Naga coming... We have very little time."
He turns to the General, "And instead of preparing new weapons, General Meji, do you have elite weapons and armor for some of us to borrow? I don't personally need, I think, but anything can help."

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 13, 2015, 02:32:50 pm »

Roka nods.
"We must prepare then. Yuki, can you check on Jenna the Vampire's location, as well as Lee's?"

Yuki consults her Lopan, then answers Roka.

"Lee is at Kado Hasakura's Hunting Lodge... Again..."

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 13, 2015, 02:33:40 pm »

Yuki consults her Lopan, then answers Roka.

"Lee is at Kado Hasakura's Hunting Lodge... Again..."
Roka nods.
"And the vampire? Is she there as well?" Roka asks.

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 13, 2015, 02:37:14 pm »

Roka nods.
"And the vampire? Is she there as well?" Roka asks.

"Probably?" Yuki replies, uncertain.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 13, 2015, 02:50:05 pm »

"With Sendai's destruction at Yunikawa's hand, there is nothing left that is not already being employed to protect this people from the traitor!" General Meji says to Udo.

"But you will have me by you side tonight and against anything that fate will bring against us."

"And me too!" Lady Shirahata adds.

Then with everyone looking expectantly toward the Exalted Patriarch, the man replies after some hesitation - "I'll have one of my Priests go with you as well."

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 13, 2015, 02:55:28 pm »

"Probably?" Yuki replies, uncertain.
Roka nods.
"We will have to assume that all four of them lay in wait, then." Roka responds.
"With Sendai's destruction at Yunikawa's hand, there is nothing left that is not already being employed to protect this people from the traitor!" General Meji says to Udo.

"But you will have me by you side tonight and against anything that fate will bring against us."

"And me too!" Lady Shirahata adds.

Then with everyone looking expectantly toward the Exalted Patriarch, the man replies after some hesitation - "I'll have one of my Priests go with you as well."

"I thank you, lords." Roka says with a bow. "The traitor will be swiftly removed."
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 11   Go Up