Bounty Head Bebop Comlink

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

BountyHeadBebop.com | BHB Hardcopy Available at IPR | BHB Products Now Available On-Site | Free Preview Here | GenCon 2015!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Steeple and Heldric - Pillars of Salt  (Read 99068 times)

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
Steeple and Heldric - Pillars of Salt
« on: April 28, 2015, 04:55:59 pm »

1199, February 25th, 3:39 AM,
Balgrad,
Domain of Heldric Haikans, Emissary of Michael's Chosen

Steeple waits outside the entrance to the Guild Hall.

It had been near a year since he'd been by to Krakow to investigate the Salt Mines there - he'd decided to expand his business there recently to help mitigate the damage done by Vladivostok only to find his workers disappearing and his people refusing to enter the mines.

Adding to that, Kasimierz - the Capadocian Steeple had previously encountered who warned him something was wrong with the mines - had disappeared; none of Steeple's envoys were able to find him. Unsure whether or not this was the work of Vladivostok or the work of some other unknown danger, Steeple knows it is best not to investigate alone - and so he has come to Balgrad to ask his budding ally - perhaps even friend - Heldric to help him in fixing the problems in the area.

He found Andreas, hooded and silent, in the tavern where Heldric's haven was hidden; Andreas then led him to one of the many guildhouses recently established in the city, where Heldric was meeting with Julius and a bonded guildmaster.

Heldric comes out, in his mortal guise, along with the elder Brujah - who rapidly notes Steeple's presence.

He leans over to Heldric - "It seems one of our own has come to present himself to you, Heldric. I'll leave you to it."

Julius leaves, and the two cainites are alone.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 07:48:51 pm by Drakilian »

Forge

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
Re: Steeple and Heldric - Pillars of Salt
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2015, 08:27:36 pm »

Heldric quickly notes Steeples presence and smiles, an actual smile since he is in his presentable form at the moment.

He heads Steeples way "Steeple welcome to my city friend I haven't seen you for a while." he looks around and indicates they head to a more private area before cocontinuing. "So what brings you through in person?"

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2015, 08:20:54 am »

"Heldric! It's good to see a friendly face again! How's Mr. Whitey, that  leathery little rascal!"

Steeple gives the idle chit-chat a moment and then comes to the crux of the matter.

"Something is going on in Krakow... More specifically, I find myself in need to go there in person to investigate some Salt Mines."

"You see, I recently expanded my business there, to help mitigate the damage Vladivostok is doing to my ventures - only to find my workers disappearing and now refusing to enter the mines at all."

"Adding to this, Kasimierz - my Capadocian contact - has disappeared; and none of my envoys are able to find him."

"I'm not sure if this is the work of Vladivostok or of some other unknown danger."

"So I was wondering - Do you feel like a road trip? I need someone I can trust to watch my back, as I try to sort this all out in Krakow."

"Adventure awaits my friend! What do you say?"

Forge

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2015, 11:08:19 am »

Heldric thinks careful while he replies to the idle chat "Mr. Whitey is doing well, he finds the city  good for obtaining food to chase."

"My reformations are taking hold well and I believe my allies will faithfully uphold my orders while I am absent. This might also be a great opportunity to increase the trade to my city." he thinks. "Though being polite to people all the time is hard I guess I can keep it up for now."

Then finally outloud. " I do believe I am able to help you with this, the city can handle my absence for a short time and Andreas is certainly looking for a chance to let loose recently. Are the preparations for the travel complete already?"

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2015, 12:22:36 pm »

"Of course!" Steeple replies with a broad grin - "Wouldn't have asked otherwise!"

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2015, 01:54:04 pm »

March 9th, 9:30 PM
Krakow,
Domain of Razkoljna, the Dragon

It's been a comfortable few weeks of travel - there was plenty of prey out and about during the spring time, neither Steeple nor Heldric wanted for sustenance and there was no trouble to be found on the road.

At the gates of Krakow Steeple and Heldric are halted by the large, imposing stone walls (more than five meters in height); they are let through the gate without contest from the two guards there and enter the city proper.

Steeple remembers the path to the salt mines from his last visit; but it may be prudent to pay Razkoljna a visit first.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 03:03:07 pm by Drakilian »

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2015, 03:00:38 pm »

"We should present ourselves to Razkoljna -  the Prince of this city," Steeple says to Heldric.

"He knows about the mines, maybe he has heard something concerning what has transpired there."

Forge

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2015, 04:49:59 pm »

Heldric nods and takes the time to adopt his appropriate visage for dealing with others. "That would be wise, though we should be careful incase he is dealing with your enemy too. Andreas and Mr. Whitey can come but we will need suitable lodging to conceal them after too."

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2015, 05:18:08 pm »

"Wise council my friend," Steeple replies, reading himself to meet with the prince.

Steeple will prepare Impressive Visage and Extinguish before meeting with the Prince.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2015, 05:23:05 pm »

The two Cainites make their way through the university quarter and the collegium Mainus, one of the greatest institutions of learning in the world - one his parents had wanted to send him to when he was still a mortal. They note that the city seems worse off - even here, in one of the finest quarters of the city, there appear to be less people than usual, the clothes are dirtier than they should be, the streets are in worse condition. All is not well in Krakow.

By the time they make it to Wawel hill there is still some few hours left before the sun rises. Wawel Castle, along with its adjoining cathedral, sits atop Wawel Hill, in the southernmost portion of Krakow. This enormous complex towers above the city and symbolizes both temporal and spiritual power. Erected on the site of fortifications from the eighth century, both castle and cathedral command the attention of all who enter the city. Wawel Castle is a rectangular structure that houses more than 70 halls arranged around a courtyard, framed on all sides by graceful arcades. The cathedral also reflects power in its ornate facade, to which stonemasons continually add mote elaborate ornamentation. Castle and cathedral remain under constant construction, growing grander and more complex with each passing year.

They pass a cave at the foot of Wawel Hill that bears the name SmoczaJama, or "Dragon's Den," and reportedly marks the home of Krakow's legendary dragon. In fact, it serves as the secret haven for Razkoljna, the Cainite Prince of Krakow, and even now the two make their way to the Fiend's lair...

A guard greets them at the entrance to the den, and demands to know their business.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2015, 05:26:29 pm »

"We are here to present ourselves to Razkoljna," Steeple replies calmly, "Steeple Carson Olaf Trevesky the Fourth," he says pointing to himself.

Then with a bow he introduces Heldric - "And Prince Heldric Haikans the Awesome of *mumbe mumble cough*, erm... Balgrad. Yes Balgrad!"
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 05:29:37 pm by BerkaZerka »

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2015, 05:36:55 pm »

"Hmm".

The guard eyes them both warily, then aquiesces.

"Be careful. The dragon is in a bad mood."

Forge

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2015, 10:05:41 pm »

Heldric nods "Thankyou for the warning" and ignores steeples version of his introduction as he is used to his strange mannerisms now.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2015, 05:14:52 am »

As they head to see the 'Dragon' Steeple whispers to Heldric - "I always wondered why they called him the 'Dragon'.

Forge

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2015, 11:35:16 am »

Heldric thinks but comes up short "I would guess either appearance or ability. That or he gets angry very easily and loudly." He whispers back making a mental note not to test the last option out.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2015, 06:11:25 pm »

"Or it's because he lives in an old dragon's den, and the Tzimisce are traditionally associated with Dragons." Prince Maurice muses.

Making their way through the tunnel networks that would lead to Razkoljna's lair, both Steeple and Heldric are abruptly thrown off their feet as the earth suddenly rocks and cracks. Dust comes down from the tunnel ceiling and for a second both vampires think they might be subject to a cave-in - but the rumbling soon stops and they are able to get back up, perhaps a bit frightened, but uninjured all the same.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2015, 06:26:42 pm »

"I have a bad feeling about this..." Steeple says, but continues forward nonetheless.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2015, 04:55:15 pm »

When the two finish making their way to Razkoljna's main chambers, Prince Maurice lets out a long, low whistle.

"Maybe we should come back later? Or never?"

A spiderweb pattern of cracks spreads out from a single point on the cave wall, it fills half of the large chamber, snaking its way across the floor, the side walls and the ceiling. Stalactites have fallen in great numbers, but most notable is the blood and other unidentified series of liquids that oozes out of the cracks at the origin of whatever struck the wall.

On the other side of the chamber - the unbroken side, Razkoljna sits expectantly on a throne raised from the earth itself.

Tall and big-boned, Razkoljna projects the aura of a warrior-princess. Her high cheekbones and pale blue eyes give her face a stern and regal appearance. She wears her long, dark, golden hair in a single braid wound with gold thread and dresses in a wine-colored, woolen gown edged with gold braiding. Her right hand is stained with blood.

"Welcome to my domain, wanderers. What brings you here?"

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2015, 05:22:52 pm »

"Steeple Carson Olaf Trevesky the Fourth at your service, oh magnificent one," Steeple says with graceful bow.

"And may I present my associate and financial mentor, Heldric Haikans the Worthy, Prince of Balgrad."

"We have come to enquire as to the fate of the Salt Mines I have recently acquired here in Krakow; which seem to have met with some unfortunate adversity of late."

"I abjure thee mighty one, have you any advice to grant us in the proper handling of this matter?"

Forge

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2015, 05:46:14 pm »

Heldric stays a step behind and to the side, giving an obviously deferent bow to the scary lady that just turned somthing into mush with enough velocity to crack the stone on the other side of the room.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2015, 06:53:02 pm »

"Unfortunate adversity?"

The Prince of Krakow's voice is not unpleasant, but the carefully re-asked question is said coldly, there is a sort danger in the air.

"How was your trip here?"

The question is abrupt and unrelated; asked harshly enough that it might throw one more used to the hospitality of the Tzimisce.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2015, 05:54:13 am »

"Yes," Steeple replies, apparently unaware of the subtleties of the Tzimisce court - "It seems that my workers are disappearing from the mine and now those that remain refuse to enter the mines at all."

"I also, seem to be missing my Capadocian, Kasimierz."

"The trip was uneventful, but not unpleasant," Steeple smiles.

Forge

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2015, 10:46:10 am »

Again Heldric keeps quiet, letting Steeple speak. He is still more used to listening from the shadows than speaking to those in power but he knows his voice might come in useful if used at the right moment.

He very carefully, so as to not cause offence, studies the 'Dragon' and her surroundings.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2015, 03:50:35 pm »

"Then you are one of the rare few who was not troubled by Ludmilla. The bitch has been instigating the pagan population to stop trade by killing merchants and their guards, stealing their goods and burning their caravans.

Perhaps she is at work in your Salt mines, and Kasimierz was taken as well." She says, dismissively.

"Your concerns are just some of many, I suggest you not waste my time with them any longer."

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2015, 05:52:32 pm »

"Of course," Steeple bows.

"By your leave then," he says, smiling again, before bowing once more and leaving the chamber.

"That was informative." Steeple whispers to Heldric as they go to leave.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2015, 06:14:51 pm »

Once clear of the Dragon's chamber he comments to Heldric, "So much for a Prince's... er... Princess's?... hospitality. Looks like we got to find our own place to crash."

"I was thinking of heading right to the mines after getting some rest, but maybe we should ask around about this Ludmilla first."

Forge

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2015, 06:36:03 pm »

On his way out Heldric bows to the dragon "Thankyou for your help and perhaps if we remove this... Disturbance from your realm we might be more worthy of your time." He uses his enchanting voice to ensure he does not appear cheeky.

Then when also clear.

"Indeed, it looks like this pagan troublemaker is the cause of many problems in the area so it stands to reason she might be ours as well. We need to gather information after we find a safe haven to rest in."

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2015, 05:18:58 am »

"Worst case, we just rest in the wagons," Steeple sighs, "I suppose we would be allowed to stay in the courtyard or bailey of course."

"For this pagan thing," Steeple continues, "Do we care that she is pagan?"

"I mean, unlike say Anton, I'm not terribly religious - given the whole 'living dead monster' thing."

"Maybe we can strike up an agreement with her to secure my mines, if she is the one behind it that is."

"I hear that she has doings with wearwolvies."

"Wouldn't mind a few allies like that - if such a thing is even possible..."

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2015, 05:37:54 am »

As Steeple awaits Heldric's reply, he rubs his pet rock, now securely ensconced in the armguard and gauntlet combo that hangs from Steeple's shoulder.

'You were right about the dragon lady,' he thinks to Maurice, 'Of course I never doubted it for a moment. I hope the pagan lady is easier to deal with - but you know what they say about women haha!'

'Can't live with them; can't live with them!'
« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 06:00:58 am by BerkaZerka »

Forge

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2015, 11:49:24 am »

Heldric nods along and thinks before replying "If we could secure her as an ally it might help the mines however it seems like the Dragon might be forcing a reckoning with her soon judging by her language before. We might get our selfs in the middle of somthing here so best we proceed carefully. Though a werewolf ally would be nice to have." He looks around "I guess we could inquire about lodgings or stay in the wagons as you suggested."

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2015, 05:38:48 pm »

Research into the town's current situation reveals to Heldric (less so to Steeple) that the Cainite closest to Ludmilla would be Jolanta - an unfortunately insular Gangrel deeply ingratiated in Krakow's pagan population whose location is currently unknown.

Ludmilla herself is known as a respected herbalist and priestess to those who refuse the Jewish and Christian faiths. She is not in the city, which usually means she is at her cottage in the Niepolomice forest - grounds known to be infested with highly dangerous werewolves.

As far as Heldric can tell Ludmilla is having her pagans strike at the merchant caravans entering and leaving the city - which might be why he and Steeple were untouched, attacking them would have done nothing to cripple the city's trade routes.

She may have also done something to the city's salt mines, but neither of the two cainites can tell what, exactly. Workers have been disappearing from there for months, Steeple was even getting reports long before the current pagan revolt - perhaps whatever is going on there is unrelated?

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2015, 07:18:05 pm »

"Ah well, I had hoped for a more clear picture of what we faced," Steeple says to Heldric.

"I guess there's nothing for it, but to feed, and then go see what lurks in the mines."

Steeple then turns to the stone ensconced in his shoulder plate - "With your leave of course!" he says to to the stone and salutes sharply.

"I'm quite hoping that the mines aren't completely filled with tentacled horrors and abysmal under-lords by now," he absently mentions to Heldric, "I hate it when that happens."

Forge

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2015, 08:11:52 pm »

Heldric looks at the rock for a moment before responding "Yes, that would be a rather unfortunate turn of events." Then shifting back to the world unrelated to steeples singular mind "Then assuming we are granted permission (with a nod to the rock) l agree on the feeding and heading to the mines."

Heldric will procure someone for him and Andreas to feed from knowing they will die and ensures Mr. Whitey is fully ready to go after eating some of the corpse (just a short game of catch the limb from the air). He has other preparations to do as they set out too.

He heads to the meeting spot near the edge of town that he and Steeple agreed upon once finished
« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 11:31:28 am by Forge »

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2015, 08:17:08 pm »

"Excellent!" Steeple agrees with Heldric, "I'll meet you again after the hunt and we shall head to the mines."

Steeple then takes leave to use his Mirror of Second Sight to look around for a suitable snack (with Maurice's permission of course), whilst avoiding potential dangers.

He won't kill anyone, but will drain a little from each, to get his fill.

He'll also make sure Nadia is sated as well.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 06:03:59 am by BerkaZerka »

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 12, 2015, 07:23:07 pm »

Dragging some helpless passerby into a nearby alley, Heldric and his two ghouls brutally kill, drain and devour the poor bastard; Steeple takes a more subtle approach and feeds from taverngoers and late night stragglers with care to not take too much.

He also ensures to give Nadia some small amount of blood to keep her own desires sated.

When both are done with their preparations Steeple leads the two of them over to the Salt Mines in Tyniec.

Protected by its own garrison, Tyniec's Benedictine Abbey drew most of its annual revenues from the Wieliezka salt mine, selling its valuable commodity to traders from Krakow who then profited in its resale. Kasimierz maintained his haven within its cloistered halls before it went missing.

Having sold the rights for the mines to Steeple's family for an admirably large sum (after profits had already begun to falter due to disappearing workers), the abbey prospers while the mines next to it have closed down.

The entrance to the mine is as a yawning tear in the earth, a black hole unlit by any flame; uninviting even to these creatures of the night. Heldric, Steeple and company arrive unmolested - for now.

Forge

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2015, 12:25:55 am »

Heldric begins by staying unseen but activates his newly gained ability to see through darkness as if it was clear as day to enable him to observe the entrance and surroundings better

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2015, 06:27:10 am »

Steeple, activates Heightened Senses and steps into the gap - then takes a few moments to cast Will O' The Wisp (for light) and Clinging of the Insect (for utility).

He has already cast Burning Blade on his sword cane, though it is still sheathed, so as not to emit the eerie burning glow.

Once prepared, he is ready to venture in ...

Forge

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2015, 11:02:23 am »

Hell dric of course simply follows at a short distance keeping stealthily invisible and with his ability to see in the dark permanently active now.

He plans to follow behind Steeple and Andreas as they investigate and will only reveal himself first if he notices a great danger and is certain that the two in front have not noticed it.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2015, 08:06:16 pm »

Heldric's eyes glow a low red - though none other than those he keeps shrouded can see the light gleam in the darkness. Heldric notes how unnerved Nadia is by all of this - and when she turns to look at him she does not seem assured.

Steeple summons up a ball of light outside of the cave before the group enters, soon he finds a spider suitable to his purposes in the abandoned - the group halts for fifteen minutes while he goes through the motions of the ritual.

Mr. Whitey stays close to Heldric and Andreas, Heldric notes Andreas' discomfort, though the brutish Nosferatu says nothing - perhaps for fear of breaking the obfuscate?

Forge

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 14, 2015, 12:36:54 am »

Heldric has Mr. Whitey lock eyes with Andreas to communicate with him then pass back the message. If needed he will let mr. Whitey loose his protection then recast it on him once Andreas has passed a message. Heldric keeps an eye on the walls, floor and ceiling, he especially does not trust the ceiling.

He continues acting as rear guard incase they are followed

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2015, 02:25:15 pm »

Andreas lets out a series of emphatic growls, and Mr.Whitey translates.

No animals anywhere. I hear no bats, there is no telltale scurry of rodents, they are all gone - or they are quiet.

As Steeple's ritual begins to near completion, he begins to gasp. Blood starts to seep out of his pores, dripping down his body and soaking him completely. Nadia screams at the sight while Andreas growls (in disgust or thirst is unknown).

Stumbling slightly in a state of disorientation Steeple slips in his own blood and falls to the ground, where he begins sliding around in the dirt and grass. His blood is much slicker than it should be, he slips unaturally smoothly over the ground.

Thirst burns Steeple horribly, so much of his blood was gone - and so suddenly. He needed blood, now.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 16, 2015, 06:06:56 pm »

"Stay Back!" Steeple chokes out at first - "I think I'm about to frenzy!"

He then tries to move away from the mine onto the road to see if he can get more traction there.

"I need blood!" he gasps.

"But not from any of you!"

"I don't think I can stop once I start!"

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 16, 2015, 06:29:22 pm »

The smell of Steeple's blood fills his nose, even as he tries not to bleed it in. He tries to get up but slips and falls back onto his back. His head pounds, and he lets out a loud, long groan that slowly turns into a growl.

Prince Maurice's voice begs Steeple to keep control, but it begins to fade.

The sound of rattling chains fill Steeple's ears, with dread he recognizes what has been roused within him.

Steeple continues moving frantically, falling over and slipping continually in his own blood in an attempt to make it away from the others.

The chains break

All Steeple can see is red.

---

Heldric realizes very quickly that Steeple is no longer... in control of his faculties, let's say. He thrashes helplessly in his own (abnormally slippery) blood, for now, but if he manages to get free the consequences could be rather... undesirable.

Forge

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 16, 2015, 07:54:32 pm »

Heldric realizes that this might be one of the bad points of traveling with those suffering from severe mental issues, he makes a note to not be near Steeple in the dark or around spiders, who knows what set this off.

He quickly signals Andreas that they are both to use their strength to grab and pin steeple down, Heldric burns two blood on Dex and one of strength to assist in this task. Avoiding the blood.

Once in control of the situation Heldric plans to call Nadia "while we pin him cut your wrist and let some blood flow into his mouth."
« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 08:06:31 pm by Forge »

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 16, 2015, 08:03:20 pm »

Steeple digs deep (Willpower) to resist the Frenzy for a turn - warning the others to "stay out of the slippery blood" and allowing them to pin him down - it means free blood after all.

"Yes, my precious! Let me take a little sip. A little sip is all..." he says reassuringly (yeah right).

If possible, he'll try to regain permanent control of himself again after getting some blood.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 08:09:12 pm by BerkaZerka »

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 16, 2015, 08:10:52 pm »

The Beast claws at Steeple's mind as he fight for control of himself, his warning comes out as more of a guttural "stay away" than a a warning about the slipperiness of the blood, though his message does get across. Nadia seems scared by Steeple's request but she edges closer...

Heldric and Andreas manage to secure Steeple for now, as Steeple has stopped moving and remains perfectly still - though both of them are having a hard time keeping their grips on the vampire.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 16, 2015, 08:21:11 pm »

"Not working!"

"Nadia - back!"

"ROAR!!!"
« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 08:54:03 pm by BerkaZerka »

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 16, 2015, 08:22:44 pm »

OOC - Burn 1 more Willpower to allow them to either get away or start draining. Better choose quick!

Forge

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 16, 2015, 08:26:31 pm »

Hearing the roar Heldric changes plans

"Change of plan."

Heldric begins beating on him with his buffed strength burning a will to move quickly, "Andreas, Mr. Whitey, help me knock him out!".

He hopes that between himself, Andreas and Mr. whiteys tail, they can knock him out.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 08:55:21 pm by Forge »

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 16, 2015, 08:53:21 pm »

Steeple tries to bite Mr. Whitey's tail.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 8   Go Up