Bounty Head Bebop Comlink

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

BountyHeadBebop.com | BHB Hardcopy Available at IPR | BHB Products Now Available On-Site | Free Preview Here | GenCon 2015!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Sanitarium!  (Read 61258 times)

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
Sanitarium!
« on: May 03, 2015, 06:01:36 pm »

« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 06:54:35 pm by BerkaZerka »

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
Re: Sanitarium!
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2015, 06:56:29 pm »

Sanitarium!

You’ve all been here in this hell hole of a sanitarium for months now; trapped like rats in a maze, experimented on, mistreated, and downright abused by the staff – who seem to think you are less than human - and worse, have convinced the State and everyone else that you are a danger to yourself and others.

You may have your quirks, but you’re nothing like what the sanitarium has made you out to be. Even so, you can’t leave, unless you want to be hunted down like an animal – or shot by the sadistic guards in trying.

Not that you have anything to go back to – now that your friends and family have abandoned you here. No visits, no letters, no nothing. Perhaps they believe all the lies – that you are mad; that you are a dangerous animal; that you need to be caged and the key thrown away forever.

Your lives up until recently have been pretty wretched; with daily torture sessions carried out on you for the perverse pleaser of Dr. Kaufman and his staff – all thinly veiled in the nomenclature of “medically proven science and therapy.”

“It is necessary to help make you a better person,” the good doctor would always say; as he did all manner of horrible things to you. Things that you knew were not helping at all – but actively working to destroy you. You refused to let yourself be destroyed however, and hung on through it with all the willpower you could muster.

The doctor was not trying to cure you.

He was trying to see how long you could last before you broke. You were not going to give him the satisfaction of breaking so easily.

Even so, the resistance has taken its toll.

For the naturalist Archie Rouse, the daily treatments were spinning in the RTD (Rotational Therapy Device) until he either puked or passed out; and frequent stints being hung upside down on the wall, as part of his Suspension Therapy. Once a week, it was Shock Therapy for good measure – the Doctor taking particular interest in noting the effects of various voltages to the male anatomy.

For Earl Boggs, who believed he had been abducted by aliens, they actually drilled a hole in his cranium for what they called Trepanation Therapy. Then they set him down in ‘The Hole’ for days on end, as part of a Sensory Deprivation Therapy. In The Hole, Earl had heard shrill piping sounds coming through the walls and had vivid hallucinations of male and female sex organs sprouting from the floor and dancing around him to the ‘music’.

For Rupert Meeks, who had seemed totally normal when he first arrived – claiming to have been brought here under false pretenses – it was Sleep Deprivation Therapy and daily Enemas. Kept awake for fourteen days straight, he was then allowed to sleep twenty four hours, and then had to do it all over again. As this went on, Rupert began to slip into delusional states, thinking he was somewhere else (in a cave filled with mummies), and inadvertently developed Pica – eating bugs, dirt, his own hair, and basically anything that he could fit in his mouth to chew and swallow.

For Mildred O’Connell, who claimed to hear voices telling her what to do, it was the same for her as it had been for Earl Boggs – first, Trepanation Therapy, having a hole drilled into her skull, and then time in The Hole for Sensory Deprivation Therapy. During her stay in The Hole, Mildred continued to hear voices – only these weren’t her usual ones. These voices wanted her to dig through the wall to them, so they could sup on the blood that flowed from Mildred’s fingertips. Only Mildred couldn’t dig through the stone and the blood kept flowing – until it had filled The Hole and caused her to drown to death. Obviously, she hadn’t drowned in her own blood, but it had felt entirely real to her when she was down in that accursed pit.

For the Kleptomaniac, Betty Mayfield, the daily treatments were being dunked in ice baths for what the Doctors called Hydrotherapy – which caused Betty a great deal of physical pain and anxiety – as the Guards would not only grope and paw at her naked body, but would actually push and hold her head underwater for periods of time. During one such event, Betty passed out and when she came to, the Doctor was gone, she was laying naked on a gurney, and the guards were busy cinching their belts back up, after what she could only imagine was them gang-raping her.

And for Helen Childs, the Nymphomaniac, no attempt was even made to hide her rape. Her “therapy”, as it were, was a twice daily “Aversion Therapy” in Director Kaufman’s office that was nothing less than full blown BDSM – where the Doctor would literally get his rocks off, while whipping Helen in a zippered leather facemask and telling her what a dirty little whore she was. Between Sessions (as the Doctor recovered), Helen would receive a Daily Enema.

---

“It is necessary to help make you a better person,” the good doctor would always say …

---

Recently however, things have changed. Director Kaufman seems to have been caught up in some new approach to Psychiatric Treatment, involving the effects of music and sound on the demented.

Everyone who could play an instrument, or learn fast, was given a part to play in an octet of chamber music; while the horrible tortures (aside from Helen's continued daily "Aversion Therapy") were abruptly replaced with music practice and bizarre sessions of “Tone Induction Therapy” – where the subject is exposed to a battery of unusual sounds, tones, and volumes for various intervals.

While this is much preferable to the deplorable treatments before, it is just a matter of time before the good doctor finds some way to twist these new experiments into more physical and mental torment . . .
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 09:17:14 am by BerkaZerka »

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2015, 07:04:40 pm »

3 pm - Group Therapy in the Music Room . . .

Each of you are in the music room after music practice with Director Kaufman, his Associate Dr. Hartley, the paranoid Harvey Polk, cross-dresser Francis Schaefer, two guards, and the Day Orderly Evelyn Boyce. The residents and Doctors are all seated in a circle of chairs, while the two guards stand at the door and the Orderly takes notes at a small desk.

"So," Director Kaufman begins in a heavy Austrian accent, "Why are you here?"
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 08:45:59 am by BerkaZerka »

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2015, 07:24:50 pm »

"Because I need to be a better person..."

Rupert replies in complete monotone.

"You'll make me a better person..."

He continues, unconsciously picking out one of his hairs and eating it.

"This will make me... a better person...?"

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2015, 07:26:02 pm »

"I don't really know."

Archie replies, while idly scratching his genitals.

"For some inexplicable reason, everywhere I go people are really, really uncomfortable. Back in Hartford the nurses kept on telling me I had to "put on clothes" - HA! Madmen."

Sethaniel

• Feng-Shui Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2015, 08:47:03 pm »

Helen stares blankly at the space just over Dr. Kaufman's left shoulder. 

"I'm a bad girl. . . I'm a naughty little whore who needs to be taught a lesson. . ."

She slides one hand up her skirt, between her thighs.  Her breathing quickens-- soft panting gasps-- as she writhes in the chair, nearly sliding out of it.

"Oh . . . I'm a bad girl. . . Ah. . . Ah. . . "

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2015, 11:51:48 pm »

"Some bull didn't find me takin' some ciggies an' spoons funny, I tink. Don't know what made him such a wet blanket." Betty answers, stealing some glances at the stuff on the doc's table.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 11:55:56 pm by Aman »

Tanstaafl

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2015, 12:20:27 am »

Mildred's eyes continuously dart back and forth, surveying the area in search of the inexplicable voices.

"The voices will stop... Only if I find them. What am I doing here, not looking for them?" Her eyes suddenly focus on the doctor. "What am I doing here? I'm not imagining them... They're telling me to go. All this is applesauce, Doctor... Let me find them, please!"
She nervously grips at her clarinet, by now standing, glossy eyed.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2015, 09:33:15 am »

“That’s right Rupert!” Director Kaufman exclaims with a clap, as if Rupert’s reply was some kind of psychological breakthrough.

A guard meanwhile, jabs Helen’s shoulder with his nightstick – hard enough to hurt (1 subdual damage).

“Now Helen,” Director Kaufman says, as if he didn’t even see the guard strike her - “what have we been working on, hmm?”

“You must learn to control your lustful impulses. Especially in a public setting.”

Turning to Mildred, he continues, “Mildred my dear, music lessons are over.”

He motions for the other guard who steps over to take the clarinet from Mildred.

Sethaniel

• Feng-Shui Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2015, 10:57:01 am »

Helen stops touching herself and straightens up in her chair. She reaches up to feel the sore spot on her shoulder where the guard's blow landed. "Mmm. . . Yes, Doctor. . ." she sighs, wriggling slightly in the chair. "I want to be a better person. . ."

She stops squirming and looks him directly in the eyes.  "I want you to help me be a better person."

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2015, 11:51:38 am »

Director Kaufman loosens his collar a moment and clears his throat.

"Ah, yes, that's the spirit Helen!" he replies with a sly glimmer in his eye.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 11:57:12 am by BerkaZerka »

Tanstaafl

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2015, 12:14:10 pm »

"No! Let me keep it!" Stab one of them with it, now!
No... I'd lose, right? "... I want to, ahem, practice in my room..." Mildred hugs the clarinet tightly to her chest, adamant on keeping it.
Fine, but don't let anybody take it from you. "Please let me keep it, Doctor. I think it will help me find the voices. That's why I'm here, right?"

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2015, 12:55:31 pm »

"Let go you crazy bitch!" The guard growls, pulling at the clarinet and cocking his arm back, ready to bean Mildred in the head with his nightstick.

He hesitates however, when Director Kaufman quietly says, "Mildred, that's why we have music practice. Now give the nice man the clarinet, so it doesn't get damaged with you fighting over it. It's OK, it will stay safe here in the music room until practice again tomorrow."

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2015, 12:57:43 pm »

As this goes on, Mildred suddenly becomes aware of some shrill piping music (as if from an invisible piccolo) playing around her head in a repeating pattern. No one else seems to hear it though ...
« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 12:59:20 pm by BerkaZerka »

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2015, 01:05:46 pm »

With most everyone's eyes focused on Mildred, waiting to see if she relents or gets her skull cracked, Betty realizes she could swipe a pen off the Doctor's Desk if she was quick enough . . .

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2015, 03:19:01 pm »

Attaboy, girly. Hold onta' that pipe for just a bit... betty thinks, as she reaches for the pen.

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
  • A challenge you say? Well i refuse!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2015, 03:45:45 pm »

"Its all the damn aliens fault intell you!" earl says

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2015, 05:19:17 pm »

Tension mounts, as the last moments before the nightstick will come crashing down tick by ...

Betty meanwhile, easily sleights the fountain pen off the desk and into the folds of her hospital gown. No one has seen her do it.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2015, 05:26:18 pm »

Harvey Polk the Paranoid leans forward in anticipation - almost as if he enjoys seeing other people hurt. He wouldn't be the only one around here unfortunately.

The uber-masculine cross-dresser Francis Scheafer turns away, not wanting to see what might come next.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2015, 05:37:09 pm »

"Give up the clarinet Mildred!" Archie pleads - taking a second to stop scratching the electric burns on his genitals to encourage Mildred to avoid the beating (though at this point, he doubts she'll get away without one regardless).

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2015, 06:03:17 pm »

Hide it! Hide it! Betty thinks to herself, hiding the pen up her sleeve.

Sethaniel

• Feng-Shui Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2015, 06:52:14 pm »

Honestly, the other women here are so needy. Always distracting the doctor with their silly problems.

Having lost the director's attention for now, Helen leans forward, apparently raptly interested in the forthcoming conflict.  surreptitiously, she slides her hand between her legs again.

Tanstaafl

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2015, 07:00:14 pm »

Make the noise stop...
It'll only stop if you make someone bleed, Mildred...

"Then take it!" She cries, pushing her clarinet into the guard before ducking and running away, trying to escape through the door while pushing things away with her instrument.
Where the hell are those musical notes coming from? Doesn't matter, as. Long as they leave me alone...

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2015, 07:19:20 pm »

Mildred makes it to the door before being tackled by both guards. She hits the ground hard (taking 6 Subdual Damage) and is held there, while the Day Watch Captain (George Hutchins) is called from security.

A moment later, he shows up on the other side of the door.

Thank god he doesn't have the Dobermans with him, but he does have a straightjacket - and the three men forcefully stuff Mildred into it and then drag her away.

"Such a pity," Director Kaufman sighs, "I though she had been progressing nicely. Ah well. Maybe she'll be back onboard tomorrow. Yes, we'll straighten her out all right."

Then turning to Archie, he asks "So Archie, what is it about clothing that you find so distasteful?"

---

End of Scene
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 10:47:36 am by BerkaZerka »

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2015, 01:19:54 pm »

So Ends Another Day . . .

Watch Captain Hutchins and the two guards drag Mildred down into the basement and strap her onto the table in the Electro Chamber. Mildred tries to resist, but the three men are too strong for her.

“You’d best learn to do as you are told; when you are told!” Hutchins snarls, backhanding Mildred across the face and inadvertently breaking her nose (2 Damage).

Stunned, the strange piping music Mildred had been hearing stops.

She barely comprehends the conversation going on around her as Hutchens wraps his calloused hands around her neck and begins to choke her out (7 Subdual Damage).

“Hey, let’s have some fun with this one,” a guard suggests, grabbing his crotch to indicate his meaning.

“Yeah, why not?” the other guard agrees. “She’s not as hot as that nympho dish, but the boss said we can’t touch that one, so …”

With Mildred choked unconscious, Hutchins walks around and lifts up her hospital gown.

Holding one of the electro-probes in his hand, he orders the men to ‘fire up the machine’.

“Better safe than sorry, eh boys?” he laughs, shoving the probe and a few hundred-thousand volts into Mildred’s …

---

Rupert, Harvey, and Francis luck out of Experimental Therapy sessions for the day and are returned to the mill space, where they must sit quietly along the wall until dinner. Time stands still for those sitting along the wall, where no talking is permitted, sitting up straight is the order of the day, and a blast in the face with the firehose (or worse) can await someone who forgets the rules one too many times.

Archie’s “Therapy” is to be taken to one of the Ice houses and get locked in. At regular intervals, Dr. Hartley opens the door and offers Archie a pair of long-johns to put on. As cold as it got, Archie refuses the clothing each time, fidgeting around and rubbing his hands together to keep his body temperature up. By the end of the two hours, he is shivering uncontrollably with numb feet and has frost built up in his beard – but he has ‘won’.

Earl draws an odd combo-package of Tone Induction Therapy coupled with Rotational Therapy. It involves being strapped into the RTD and spun at high speeds, while a tuba (set up next to the device) blasts loudly in his face each time it comes around.

Betty meanwhile, is placed down in The Hole, where weird tones and noises are piped in through the speaker system. While down there, she can’t help but feel like some malevolent force is down there with her, lurking just on the other side of the padded walls. To help keep herself calm, she flips the fountain pen that she had pilfered in her fingers.

And Helen of course, has her usual Aversion Therapy with Director Kaufman in his office, before he has to wrap things up for the day. He seems unusually eager today for some reason, perhaps due to Helen’s display in Group Therapy.

---

At length, everyone is brought back into the mill space for dinner. Everyone except Mildred that is.

It isn’t until 7pm (well after dinner), that the Night Nurse Doris Archer helps a weakened Mildred into the mill space. Mildred has her nose bandaged and two black eyes; and while she doesn’t know for sure if she has been raped, she can feel painful burns down in her crotch.

She remembers the conversation she overheard, but then nothing after that, until waking up on one of the observation beds in the Nurse’s Station.

“My heavens!” Francis gasps, placing her hands aside her cheeks with unfeigned concern. “what have they done to you? You poor girl!”

“It won’t be long now, before they kill us all,” Harvey Polk replies glumly.

Sethaniel

• Feng-Shui Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2015, 02:12:46 pm »

Helen, slightly irked that once again, that batty spinster is the center of attention, sidles over towards Archie.

"Aren't you cold?" She whispers. "I could warm you up without those silly clothes."
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 02:28:55 pm by Sethaniel »

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2015, 02:27:35 pm »

Earl hesitantly approaches Mildred and quietly asks "Did the aliens probe yountoo?"

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2015, 06:54:05 pm »

Archie, acutely aware of the fact he'd spent the past few hours in a very cold room, says, while crossing his legs.

"Oh now, don't you worry about that Helen!"

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2015, 07:13:53 pm »

"lets hope it was cold in the room you we're in!" earl says with a giggle as he gestured to Archie's crotch.

Sethaniel

• Feng-Shui Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2015, 07:31:51 pm »

"Awww. . . What's the matter?" Helen purrs, leaning even closer.  "Don't tell me our bold exhibitionist is really just a shy little boy?"

Helen surreptitiously presses herself against him, only the thin layer of her gown separating her breasts from his bare skin.  "Mmmmm. . . I may have to give the director some new ideas for convincing you to put some clothes on. . ."

She slides her tongue along the edge of his ear and giggles.

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2015, 08:56:43 pm »

Rupert meekly glances at everyone talk as he sits in silence.

Only a matter of time before they kill them? What a load of phonus balonus. The doc is only trying to help them. They all need help.

He knows this, yet Rupert stares at the ground, trying to figure out just what is wrong with him as he absentmindedly eats some dirt.

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2015, 09:14:38 pm »

Betty sneaks a look at her new pen, her savior from the hole. Freaking hole.

"Don't be such a wurp, Polk."

Tanstaafl

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2015, 09:49:40 pm »

"I don't... know." Mildred slowly states to both Earl and Francis. "The noises stopped for now, but now my whole body hurts..."

"We need to get out of here," she whispers, "somehow."

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2015, 05:25:57 am »

"I'm telling ya," Harvey says agitated, but then lowers his voice to a whisper - "I overhead them saying that they were going to 'terminate' the 'experiment' once we put on our little show for the Director's friends next week."

"They even laughed at how easy it was to 'dispose' of the last batch of loons."

"I tell ya, we're done for!"
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 05:28:48 am by BerkaZerka »

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2015, 05:35:32 am »

"Oh my!" Francis replies in distress.

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2015, 12:47:34 pm »

"escaping from the oppressing captors and kidnappers... Jmm... I'M game." Earl says thoughtfully.

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 06, 2015, 10:51:48 pm »

"Harvey, youre a pill, but can't say I would be surprised. Disgusting bastards."

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 07, 2015, 06:48:44 am »

"No, but but..." Francis stammers - "Director Kaufman said this new music therapy would cure us. That we could go home if it was successful. All we have to do is cooperate," (here Francis gives Mildred an accusing glare and then shakes her head).

"Just play the music like he wants and he'll let us go. Yeah, I have to believe it," she begins to cry, "It's the only hope we've got."

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 07, 2015, 01:27:07 pm »

"Ah nerts to that malarkey!" Harvey scold Francis, then smiles at Mildred with a rather devious look of madness playing on his face.

The smile isn't helping at all.

"I think you got the right idea toots." he says, "Tell me what's your plan? I'm game to break out of this joint! You can count on me!"

« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 01:28:42 pm by BerkaZerka »

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 08, 2015, 06:25:28 am »

"Stop worryin' everyone, Harvey. You got nothing doing." Betty says

Tanstaafl

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 08, 2015, 02:04:58 pm »

Mildred frowns. "I'd have to look at our schedules to find an opening... You think we can steal some knives from the cafeteria? But I dunno how we could get there... Maybe if we can nab some during breakfast?"
We can stab people?
She rubs her temples, "Agh, it's back..."

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 08, 2015, 02:30:09 pm »

"Yeah... knives... yeah..." Harvey says, rolling his hands with a sinister grin.

"I like the way you think Mildred!"

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 08, 2015, 02:31:00 pm »

"Oh no, I can't be a part of this!" Francis cries and hurries away to her room.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 08, 2015, 02:35:27 pm »

"As for getting them," Harvey continues, ignoring Francis's exit - "Most of the guards sleep during the night and the Watch Captain is a drunk! We could go anywhere we want in this joint during the night, if we could just get out of our cells and past the Night Nurse..."

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 09, 2015, 05:12:17 am »

"That is just what they want you to believe.." earl replies.

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 10, 2015, 08:02:39 am »

"If you guys want to get somethin', I'd say steal the rifle that bull keeps in his office."

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 10, 2015, 08:14:08 am »

"A rifle? Im game." Earl replies wth a mischievous grin.

Tanstaafl

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 10, 2015, 02:24:03 pm »

"How can we steal the keys? And from whom?" Even though Mildred still holds a pained expression, she can't help but feel excited. "If we can get the keys to our cells, the night nurse shouldn't be a problem if we just storm her together..."

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 10, 2015, 05:48:09 pm »

Rupert shakes his head at the talk of escaping.

There's no escape. Why would the need to escape anyway? They're sick; they need help. The doctors are helping them... even if sometimes it doesn't seem that way.

Tanstaafl

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 10, 2015, 07:43:56 pm »

Mildred continues, still holding back tears. "More importantly, though, we need to be, be in this together, right? Rupert, why are you shaking your head? If we do this right, we'll be able to find the voices behind the walls! Gentlemen, and lady," she looks at Helen, "Speak up... please..."
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 6   Go Up