Bounty Head Bebop Comlink

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

BountyHeadBebop.com | BHB Hardcopy Available at IPR | BHB Products Now Available On-Site | Free Preview Here | GenCon 2015!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Natalia Alishire (Ugilick's Feng-Sui Movie Star)  (Read 9974 times)

Ugilick

• Professional
  • Bound in a logic knot
    • View Profile
Natalia Alishire (Ugilick's Feng-Sui Movie Star)
« on: August 16, 2015, 06:38:27 pm »

Natalia Alishire (Feng-Sui Movie Star) - 0/31 XP

Gender Female; Age 25; Ht 5’7”; Wt 125 lbs; Stature Slim; Disposition Charismatic, Capturing, Pleasent; Distinctive Features: White hair, well known face

Abilities
Str 2; Agi 3; Con 2; Int 3; Wis 5; Pre 5; Vitality (0) 14; Wounds (-2) 7 (Armor 10)
Speaks English & French
Saves
React 8; Endure 7; Will 10; Luck 4; Surge 3/3
Movement
Init 11*; Move 30 ft (Run 60; Leap 2 high/10 long)

Attacks
Unarmed Strike 8/2S; Grapple Moves 8/2S; 9mm Deck Pistol 8/8L 40ft (12 9)

Combat Skills
Defense 13 (Dodge +2; Parry) ~5
Ranged 7 (Shoot; Target; Throw)
Close Quarter 5 (Grapple; Melee; Unarmed)

General Skills
Acrobatics 9 (Balance; Escape +2; Tumble) ~3
Artistry 6 (Cooking, Expression, Rendering)
Athletics 8 (Climb; Jump; Sprint; Swim) ~3
Control 6 (Drive, Pilot, Operate Heavy Machinery)
Evaluate 13 (Appraise; Gamble; Sense Motive; Streetwise) ~5
Fabricate 6 (Construction, Mechanics, Weaponsmith)
Face 15 (Bluff; Entertain; Intimidate; Taunt) ~5
First Aid 8 (Slow Poison; Treat Injury)
General Knowledge 9 (Trivia; In The News; Who's Who) ~3
Larceny 6 (Forgery; Open Locks; Sleight of Hand)
Outdoors 8 (Handle Animal; Survival; Track)
Perception 11 (Listen; Search; Spot) ~3
Sabotage 6 (Demolitions; Disable Device; Trap Setting)
Socialize 13 (Diplomacy; Interrogation +2; Gather Info) ~5
Stealth 11 (Disguise; Hide; Move Silently) ~5
Tech 6 (Computers, Electronics, Security Systems)

Edges
Born Leader; Evasion; Feng-Shui Master; Flawless Decorum; Agile; Compelling; Lucky

Feng-Shui/Discord Powers
pending XP...

Flaws
Distinctive Features (Famous Actress); Enemy (Unknown); Phobia (Fear of Being Alone); Pill Popper

Equipment Normal Load 25; Encumbered 50; Limit 75; Drag 300
9mm Deck Pistol; High fashion wear; Casual wear; Business attire; Street punk clothes; Winter outfits; Police Armored Vest; Skin suit; Lopan w/ Gatestone; Cell phone (For personal use); Sol Phone (For business and very select friends); Audio Recorder; Video Recorder; Vid Screen; Antibiotic (6); Antirad (4); Antitoxin (12); Pain Killer (114); Black Hole (2); Gamma Green (3); Lightspeed (3); Recall 13 (4); Stimdose (36); Tranquillizer (24); Permit to Carry Firearm; Permit to Hunt Bounty w/ JPC Endorsement
« Last Edit: November 07, 2015, 08:39:14 am by BerkaZerka »

Ugilick

• Professional
  • Bound in a logic knot
    • View Profile
Re: Natalia Alishire (Ugilick's Feng-Sui Movie Star)
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2015, 06:39:20 pm »

Edge & Power Notes
Born Leader
The character has the natural ability to encourage, motivate, and push others beyond their normal limitations. The character gains a second set of Surge Points (equal to his own), which he can give to others within the sound of his voice as a Free Action. Unlike his personal Surge Points, these are not limited to being given away just one per round - although each recipient cannot benefit from more than 1 Born Leader Surge (from any source) per round.

Evasion
The character has superior agility and grace when dodging attacks. He can use the Full Defense Action (Defend + Defend) without spending Surge Points during combat. +2 Defense (Dodge).

Flawless Decorum [1 Luck | Free Action | 1 Scene]
By attuning one’s ki to protocol, one can smoothly navigate any social situation with perfect ease, intuitively knowing the expectations and customs of the participants and making no mistakes or faux-pas. It can be used in the place of a Socialize roll like a Crit to automatically get the best results possible, given the circumstances in question.

Flaw Notes
Distinctive Features (Famous Actress)
Something about the character’s physical appearance stands out, making him easily identifiable (whether extensive tattoos, a disfigurement, unique mode of dress, etc). Opponents get a +4 on Perception (Spot) rolls, when used to spot the character among a crowd or recognize him in disguise.

Enemy (Who?)
The character has an enemy (whether an individual or group) actively seeking to do him harm. More powerful enemies such as governments, corporations, or syndicates will usually put a bounty on the character as well (see Bounty Head), to help rope him into their clutches.

At the start of each game session, the GM secretly rolls a die to determine if the character’s enemy shows up sometime during the course of the game.

RollResult
1-10| No
11-15| No, But Add +5 To Next Roll
16-20| Enemy’s Goons
21-25| Enemy

Phobia (Fear of Being Alone)
The character has a particular phobia or irrational fear. Anytime the character is exposed to his phobia, he must make a Willpower Save or become Panicked, doing everything he can to immediately leave the area. If he Saves, he may stay in the fearful situation, but becomes Shaken and suffers a -1 penalty to all Die Rolls until the situation is resolved. Note that characters with the Fear of Deep Water Phobia sink straight to the bottom if they become Panicked while in water over their heads.

Pill Popper
The character has a problem with popping pills. She must make a Willpower Save to resist any offers of pills; or each day when trying to kick the habit; something an enemy might take advantage of. Pills that will satisfy the craving are Black Hole, Gamma Green, Lightspeed, Oblivion, Pain Killer, Recall 13, Snapdragon, Stimdose, Tranquillizer, or X-88.

If denied pills for more than a day, the character suffers withdrawals and a -1 penalty to all Die Rolls until she gets some. If she can go a full month without taking any pills, then the withdrawals stop and the flaw goes dormant, until a pill is taken once again. When that happens, the Character must make a MTN 10 Willpower Save or become addicted once again (with all the above considerations coming back into play).

Note that this flaw can only be bought off with XP while it is dormant.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 09:54:26 am by BerkaZerka »

Ugilick

• Professional
  • Bound in a logic knot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2015, 10:26:08 pm »

Background
Natalia is a martian born actor, popular on her home planet for her skilled dancing. She first made a name for herself performing in live-action plays. It helped that people enjoyed working with her, and that routines she was involved in just plain seemed to go better all around with her involved. People who worked with her were more likely to be on point and motivated. There was something else about her presence that made things that should have been out of place seem perfectly natural and appealing. This was one of her great assets on stage as well on screen.

Her best known roles include: the quick-draw master, Elly Mcdowell in the Far-Modern-Spy-Thriller, Hero of High Noon, the purehearted swordmaster, Xue, tragically at odds were her heroic brother, in the fantasy epic, Spirit Gauge, and the graceful and "highly relatable" heroine of the suspenseful family drama, The Very Last House. She also appeared on, Dancing in the Stars.

She gained another reputation as well, as a bit loose, but this was a controversial point. She was known frequently to spend nights in the apartments, hotels, or houses of actors whom she worked with. When asked about it should would only say, "I don't sleep around," and then avoid or altogether ignore the questions. Men she stayed with had more mixed answers ranging from, a sheepish, "Well, umm, she slept anyway," to an angry, "Well yeah, she's a total slut. We know this." to, "She's a great friend for talking the night away."

She has a skill for getting people talking. She actually used that rumor mill to land jobs, and get quick writs. People wanted to know things and she kept finding herself in the know, often from some long conversation forgotten by the drunken other party. There was a rumor that she may have blackmailed her way to her first big job. Much like the nature of her coed sleeping arrangements, that isn't confirmed.

At some point she developed a drug addiction, but managed to handle it fairly well, revealing it only to a few close friends. The information is still known only within this closed circle. What set her on a drastically new course happened during a short stay on Venus.

She was there to celebrate the premier of her newest movie, and per routine she was going to stay the night with someone. He just didn't know it yet. After a long day with some of the cast and crew she'd found herself wrapped up in mutual undivided attention. She doesn't remember the conversation on the way to the hotel room very well, because she'd regrettably taken drugs she shouldn't have, so had he to be fair, but it was fascinating. That night she stepped into the restroom, hearing a suppressed shout minutes later, followed by an urgent sounding and hushed conversation outside. She stayed quiet by the door, listening.

One thing she remembers clearly, there was someone saying, "He thinks he can play us? Fark him! Find Natalia! We'll see how much he cares for his star bitch once we slice up her face and send her pinky finger to him in a box!"

Opening a window had never been so difficult or nerve-wracking. Natalia climbed precariously out of the window, hearing from inside the bathroom door being kicked in. With a little coaching she let herself fall - the streets spinning in delusion below - landing on someone's balcony a floor below. rushing to get back inside as she glanced back up at the window, someone was just then peeking through to look down from above.

She sprinted through a room full of people who were apparently unhappy with a surprise visit from a beautiful movie star. They made this known by shouting at her in French. She called a nearby friend frantically insisting that she needed that, "Quick ride out of here," immediately. She'd started preparing 'get away drivers' after that one time.

Then she boarded a ship out of there under a false name, it would be traced back eventually, but she didn't care at the time. Its not like Natalia ever wanted to come back. After sleeping off her drug induced state she started getting in touch with anyone she knew with connections. Unfortunately, her contact on Venus had gone dark.

Her conclusion was this: "I heard something I shouldn't have. I don't remember what it was. Now someone is after me, and I need to be able to move around without it being documented."

She knew one person who might be able to help.

« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 10:22:17 am by BerkaZerka »

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2015, 10:02:08 am »

Original Skill Levels
Combat Skills
4+1 Defense
3 Close Quarter

General Skills
3 Acrobatics
3 Athletics
4+1 Evaluate
5 Face
3 Perception
5 Socialize
4+1 Stealth

Advanced Skills
none

XP Bumps
XX (X XP)
« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 05:34:29 pm by BerkaZerka »

Sethaniel

• Feng-Shui Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2015, 09:39:26 am »

Hey Ugilick, you get my last PM about Nadia's latest Movie?

I'm not sure if it went, because I don't have a copy in my Sent Folder...

What movies? ^_^

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2015, 09:52:09 am »

Natalia is a well known, up and coming, Movie Star  8)

Ugilick

• Professional
  • Bound in a logic knot
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2015, 09:57:34 am »

What movies? ^_^

Did you read my background? haha

Sethaniel

• Feng-Shui Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2015, 09:59:09 am »

Did you read my background? haha

Simon was hoping it was the other sort of movies. . .

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2015, 10:16:34 am »

Simon has video equip, he should hire Natalia and make his own movie haha!

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2015, 10:24:09 am »

Slight modifications to the Background here -

She was there to celebrate the premier of her newest movie, and per routine she was going to stay the night with someone. He just didn't know it yet. After a long day with some of the cast and crew she'd found herself wrapped up in mutual undivided attention. She doesn't remember the conversation on the way to the hotel room very well, because she'd regrettably taken drugs she shouldn't have, so had he to be fair, but it was fascinating. That night she stepped into the restroom, hearing a suppressed shout minutes later, followed by an urgent sounding and hushed conversation outside. She stayed quiet by the door, listening.

One thing she remembers clearly, there was someone saying, "He thinks he can play us? Fark him! Find Natalia! We'll see how much he cares for his star bitch once we slice up her face and send her pinky finger to him in a box!"

Opening a window had never been so difficult or nerve-wracking. Natalia climbed precariously out of the window, hearing from inside the bathroom door being kicked in.
With a little coaching she let herself fall - the streets spinning in delusion below - landing on someone's balcony a floor below. rushing to get back inside as she glanced back up at the window, someone was just then peeking through to look down from above.

She sprinted through a room full of people who were apparently unhappy with a surprise visit from a beautiful movie star. They made this known by shouting at her in French. She called a nearby friend frantically insisting that she needed that, "Quick ride out of here," immediately. She'd started preparing 'get away drivers' after that one time.

Then she boarded a ship out of there under a false name, it would be traced back eventually, but she didn't care at the time. Its not like Natalia ever wanted to come back. After sleeping off her drug induced state she started getting in touch with anyone she knew with connections. Unfortunately, her contact on Venus had gone dark.

Her conclusion was this: "I heard something I shouldn't have. I don't remember what it was. Now someone is after me, and I need to be able to move around without it being documented."

She knew one person who might be able to help.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2015, 10:37:23 am »

Might need to edit this? To show someone is after her, but she's not sure why yet.
Pages: [1]   Go Up