Bounty Head Bebop Comlink

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

BountyHeadBebop.com | BHB Hardcopy Available at IPR | BHB Products Now Available On-Site | Free Preview Here | GenCon 2015!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 12   Go Down

Author Topic: Small Fry with a Side O’ Mayhem  (Read 102478 times)

killa_robot

  • Veteran Cowboy
  • *****
  • Posts: 5594
    • View Profile
Re: Small Fry with a Side O’ Mayhem
« Reply #50 on: August 28, 2015, 08:52:28 pm »

Gilbert averts his eyes and turns his head away from Simon.

"S-sorry..."

He mutters.
Logged

Sethaniel

  • Feng-Shui Master
  • *****
  • Posts: 9836
    • View Profile
Re: Small Fry with a Side O’ Mayhem
« Reply #51 on: August 28, 2015, 09:23:15 pm »

Simon holds Gilbert's  collar for a split second longer, before dissolving into helpless laughter.  "Ahahaha!"  He lets go and raises both hands, taking a step back.
  "Hahaha! You're the greatest, Gibson--Gilbert!"  He playfully punches Gilbert's shoulder.

"That was, ahahaha, that was fantastic! And the way, haha, the way you were like 'S-s-sorry!'" He mimics Gilbert's voice.    "As if, hahaha, as if you were actually s-s-s-ahahaha, s-s- scared of me!"  Simon flops back down on the couch and tries to catch his breath.

« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 09:25:43 pm by Sethaniel »
Logged

Ugilick

  • Professional
  • ****
  • Posts: 779
  • Bound in a logic knot
    • View Profile
Re: Small Fry with a Side O’ Mayhem
« Reply #52 on: August 28, 2015, 10:19:39 pm »

Natalia laughs happily,

"Oh, don't mind Simon much Gilbert; he's barely changed since we were children."

She smiles genuinely at the enormous man.
Logged

Drakilian

  • Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • *****
  • Posts: 18534
    • View Profile
Re: Small Fry with a Side O’ Mayhem
« Reply #53 on: August 28, 2015, 10:59:16 pm »

Crystal scoffs,

"You're being a dick Simon. Hey cap, where'd you say that other bounty was again?"
Logged

Forge

  • BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
  • *****
  • Posts: 6940
    • View Profile
Re: Small Fry with a Side O’ Mayhem
« Reply #54 on: August 28, 2015, 11:13:22 pm »

"Posted on Europa so Jovian space, it's that or Venus!"

The crew suddenly hears some movement followed by a faint but rather distinctive 'Pirate battle music' being picked up over the com channel
Logged

Drakilian

  • Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • *****
  • Posts: 18534
    • View Profile
Re: Small Fry with a Side O’ Mayhem
« Reply #55 on: August 28, 2015, 11:48:13 pm »

Europa?

"Ah... ha. Yeah, guess i'm going with you guys after the small fry." Crystal says, abruptly changing her mind.

"Just keep me out of whatever video you make."
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 01:21:03 pm by Drakilian »
Logged

Not Aman

  • Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • *****
  • Posts: 16124
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
Re: Small Fry with a Side O’ Mayhem
« Reply #56 on: August 29, 2015, 01:13:36 pm »

" Ah, Moonkit , remind me to train you on the ships guns! Bruce can help you learn too then you can man the bridge with me during battles!"

Capt. Montoya adds
"That is never happening." Butch remarks.
Logged

Tanstaafl

  • Veteran Cowboy
  • *****
  • Posts: 5277
    • View Profile
Re: Small Fry with a Side O’ Mayhem
« Reply #57 on: August 29, 2015, 09:01:12 pm »

"Excuse me?" He whirls around to confront Ethel.
"You're talking to me?  You want to know what I do on this ship?"
He tosses his head back and strikes a particularly dramatic pose.
"I'm Simon Mayhem!  Galaxy-renowned rock star and Master of the Dark Arts!"
After a short pause for (probably nonexistent) approbation, he continues in a more conversational tone.  "Who are you, anyway?  I don't remember you being part of the crew when Gargamel gave me the tour."
"That's not a job... Is it?"

She shakes her head, "Ethel, Simon. My name is Ethel. I'm new," the girl forces a smile, "... If you consider being here nearly a month 'new'."

Facing away from the rockstar she speaks into wherever the Comms are, "Cap'n, I wanna go to catch Genny Putkoff!.. Unless you want me elsewhere, I guess."
Logged

killa_robot

  • Veteran Cowboy
  • *****
  • Posts: 5594
    • View Profile
Re: Small Fry with a Side O’ Mayhem
« Reply #58 on: August 29, 2015, 09:07:34 pm »

With the attention no longer on him, Gilbert attempts to find information on the latest whereabouts of their two bounties.

---

Jeramiah Jackson; Computers 17+2X 1d20 : 12, total 12

Genny Putkoff; Computers 17+2X 1d20 : 4, total 4
« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 09:47:21 am by BerkaZerka »
Logged

Drakilian

  • Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • *****
  • Posts: 18534
    • View Profile
Re: Small Fry with a Side O’ Mayhem
« Reply #59 on: August 29, 2015, 10:21:02 pm »

Crystal puts her fingers to her lips and whistles, calling Fluffy the Destroyer to her.
Logged

Forge

  • BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
  • *****
  • Posts: 6940
    • View Profile
Re: Small Fry with a Side O’ Mayhem
« Reply #60 on: August 30, 2015, 12:09:49 am »

Capt. Montoya's dog Vizini appears at the sound of the whistle to try and lick everyone's faces.
Logged

BerkaZerka

  • Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
  • *****
  • Posts: 20587
    • View Profile
Re: Small Fry with a Side O’ Mayhem
« Reply #61 on: August 30, 2015, 09:50:48 am »

With the attention no longer on him, Gilbert attempts to find information on the latest whereabouts of their two bounties.

---

Quote
Jeramiah Jackson; Computers 17+2X 1d20 : 12 (Extra Success)
Genny Putkoff; Computers 17+2X 1d20 : 4 (Success)

Checking out Jeremiah Jackson reveals that he is a physically huge man, who is somewhat socially inept, with a number of chips on his shoulder against the Jovian Government.  A self-proclaimed anarchist, his younger days were spent as a protester and troublemaker for pretty much any anti-government cause he could find.  Later, he disappeared off the radar until recently, where it was clear he had somehow gotten on Callisto and joined the Callisto Mountain Men in causing as much hurt as they could to the superrich and powerful aristocrats who claimed the wilderness moon as their own.

Apparently his current activities have been successful enough to get a bounty posted on him.

A deeper search reveals an interesting scrap of information.  It seems that over the past year and a half, Jeremiah Jackson has been processed three times by the CPWR (Callisto Planetary Wildlife Refuge) – which means he had to have been brought in on some charge.  How he could have been legally processed and then end back up on Callisto – let alone three times in a row – doesn’t make sense.  Further investigation over the Net along these lines however, comes up blank…

---

Genny Putkoff was last seen working at the Soy Boy Quick Bites in Guiliairmo City, Venus, shortly before the theft.
Logged

BerkaZerka

  • Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
  • *****
  • Posts: 20587
    • View Profile
Re: Small Fry with a Side O’ Mayhem
« Reply #62 on: August 30, 2015, 09:53:02 am »

"That is never happening." Butch remarks.

"Bogus."  :(
Logged

killa_robot

  • Veteran Cowboy
  • *****
  • Posts: 5594
    • View Profile
Re: Small Fry with a Side O’ Mayhem
« Reply #63 on: August 30, 2015, 02:00:12 pm »

Not wanting to draw too much attention to himself, Gilbert emails everyone the information he has learned, so they have access to it without him having to say anything.
Logged

Drakilian

  • Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • *****
  • Posts: 18534
    • View Profile
Re: Small Fry with a Side O’ Mayhem
« Reply #64 on: August 30, 2015, 03:14:50 pm »

Fluffy the Destroyer pads up to Crystal from her room down the hall and settles his head into her lap.

Crystal briefly ruffles his ears for a second, "Who's the cutest little death beast in the world? You are, yes you are!"

Then, pausing for a second, she looks over to Gilbert, a sly smile across her face.

"Hey, Gilbert, if the cap is headed off to the confederacy we could sure use your help."
Logged

Daedalus

  • BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
  • *****
  • Posts: 6180
  • A challenge you say? Well i refuse!
    • View Profile
Re: Small Fry with a Side O’ Mayhem
« Reply #65 on: August 30, 2015, 03:53:01 pm »

Jacob makes sure to avoid the dog. He never did like dogs.
Logged

killa_robot

  • Veteran Cowboy
  • *****
  • Posts: 5594
    • View Profile
Re: Small Fry with a Side O’ Mayhem
« Reply #66 on: August 30, 2015, 06:35:45 pm »

"Hey, Gilbert, if the cap is headed off to the confederacy we could sure use your help."

Gilbert averts his eyes from the woman and shakes his head.

"I need to stay on the ship. I'm more useful here."
Logged

Drakilian

  • Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • *****
  • Posts: 18534
    • View Profile
Re: Small Fry with a Side O’ Mayhem
« Reply #67 on: August 30, 2015, 06:57:56 pm »

"But we'd love to have your company Gilbert!", the psychic exclaims. She whispers something into Fluffy's ear and then gets up, moving closer to Gilbert.

In a low voice - she then says, "also, if Simon's mean to you during the trip I'll sick Fluffy on him! C'mon, live a little! You'll even get to go to Vegas after, just think of everything you could do there instead of chasing after milk thieves while locked up in the ship."

Fluffy meanwhile trots on over to Gilbert and looks up at him mournfully, his eyes seeming to say "please let me maul Simon for you?"
« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 09:42:09 pm by Drakilian »
Logged

killa_robot

  • Veteran Cowboy
  • *****
  • Posts: 5594
    • View Profile
Re: Small Fry with a Side O’ Mayhem
« Reply #68 on: August 30, 2015, 07:05:07 pm »

Gilbert's sense of self-preservation is strong, but the thought of witnessing Simon (inevitably) attacked by a dog is too good to pass up. That, and he could always double the bounty money while there...

"Alright. I guess I can come too. You'll probably need me after all."
Logged

Sethaniel

  • Feng-Shui Master
  • *****
  • Posts: 9836
    • View Profile
Re: Small Fry with a Side O’ Mayhem
« Reply #69 on: August 30, 2015, 07:16:35 pm »

Simon, unaware of his impending mauling, is showing Moonkit how to do a card trick.
Logged

Drakilian

  • Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • *****
  • Posts: 18534
    • View Profile
Re: Small Fry with a Side O’ Mayhem
« Reply #70 on: August 30, 2015, 09:43:35 pm »

"That's right", Crystal says, giving Gilbert a friendly punch to the arm.

"It'll be great having you there."
Logged

Tanstaafl

  • Veteran Cowboy
  • *****
  • Posts: 5277
    • View Profile
Re: Small Fry with a Side O’ Mayhem
« Reply #71 on: August 30, 2015, 09:49:20 pm »

"Sure seems like a lot of people are coming to catch Genny," Ethel frowns, "I hope the cap'n can handle it."

She looks around the room, "Should someone wake Ezekiel? He's missing all the fun. He should probably go after the Jackson guy..."

Looking at her phone, she remarks, "Huh, I guess we're gonna be getting a bite to eat first thing when we get to Venus. Neatos."
Logged

Forge

  • BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
  • *****
  • Posts: 6940
    • View Profile
Re: Small Fry with a Side O’ Mayhem
« Reply #72 on: August 31, 2015, 12:07:07 am »

"Don't worry about him, we can wake him as we deploy. More importantly you are doubting the abilities of your swashbuckling space captain? Unrivalled in shooting, sword fighting or un-armed combat! The man who's name is feared across the galaxy as the hero of justice, fighting those who would lead humanity down the path of evil!"

Capt. Montoya announces in his best 'rousing speech voice'
Logged

Drakilian

  • Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • *****
  • Posts: 18534
    • View Profile
Re: Small Fry with a Side O’ Mayhem
« Reply #73 on: August 31, 2015, 12:08:52 am »

"Of course not, that guy'll do fine, it's you we're worried about captain." Crystal says in reply.
Logged

BerkaZerka

  • Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
  • *****
  • Posts: 20587
    • View Profile
Re: Small Fry with a Side O’ Mayhem
« Reply #74 on: August 31, 2015, 09:49:38 am »

Splitting Up

With the prospect of landing two bounties, the crew decided to split up – Captain Montoya taking the Dandy Desperado after the Europa bid for Jeramiah Jackson; while Butch took Plan B and headed after Genny Putkoff on Venus.

Montoya seemed to get the short end of the crew list though – only Natalia and Ezekiel opting to go with him; while Moonkit was also left aboard under the Captain’s care.

The Scout Ship on the other hand, was at full capacity, with Butch, Crystal, Ethel, Jacob, Simon, and Gilbert all aboard.

The two vessels then separated and headed into the Hypergates orbiting Mars. The Dandy Desperado taking the Jupiter Gate and Plan B going into the Venus Gate.

It would take Plan B only 9 Hours to arrive at Venus, while the Dandy Desperado was looking at a 30 hour trip.

---

Dandy Desperado (Mountain Man) Continue HERE

Plan B (Small Fry) Continue in this Thread Below…
« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 10:46:29 am by BerkaZerka »
Logged

BerkaZerka

  • Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
  • *****
  • Posts: 20587
    • View Profile
Re: Small Fry with a Side O’ Mayhem
« Reply #75 on: August 31, 2015, 09:49:55 am »

Genny Putkoff
Bounty: 450,000w
Wanted For: Stealing  “Milk Homogenization Equipment”
Posted By: The LifeCyclon Corporation, Guiliairmo City, Venus
Logged

BerkaZerka

  • Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
  • *****
  • Posts: 20587
    • View Profile
Re: Small Fry with a Side O’ Mayhem
« Reply #76 on: August 31, 2015, 09:50:19 am »


Small Fry

Nine hours later, the Scout Ship ‘Plan B’ exited the Hypergate over Venus and began its descent though the yellow helium heavy atmosphere toward the non-floating ground city of Guiliairmo City.

From above, the city could be seen as large modern metropolis; clearly a center of technology, with massive glass and steel archologies of the various megacorps crowding the center and a smattering of ultra-clean industrial complexes along the fringe.
Logged

Not Aman

  • Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • *****
  • Posts: 16124
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
Re: Small Fry with a Side O’ Mayhem
« Reply #77 on: August 31, 2015, 12:21:37 pm »

"Montoya better be taking care of Moonkit.." Butch grumbles, as he pilots the ship.

"Any specific port I should land at, Simon?"
Logged

Sethaniel

  • Feng-Shui Master
  • *****
  • Posts: 9836
    • View Profile
Re: Small Fry with a Side O’ Mayhem
« Reply #78 on: August 31, 2015, 01:40:05 pm »

"Huh?" Simon was apparently sleeping.  "Why are you asking me?"  he waves one hand in what he assumes is Ethel's direction. "Ask Ermentrude.  She's the one that knows the guy. . ."
Logged

Tanstaafl

  • Veteran Cowboy
  • *****
  • Posts: 5277
    • View Profile
Re: Small Fry with a Side O’ Mayhem
« Reply #79 on: August 31, 2015, 02:37:40 pm »

"Your voices are funny," Ethel remarks, the helium starting to get to her as well. She doesn't even bother correcting Simon, taking solace in the fact that he's wasting an entire syllable.

"Uh, whichever one is closest to our destination right? We're heading off to the Soy Boy Bean restaurant, so wherever the GPS says that is we go to the one nearest to it."
Logged

Drakilian

  • Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • *****
  • Posts: 18534
    • View Profile
Re: Small Fry with a Side O’ Mayhem
« Reply #80 on: August 31, 2015, 05:00:10 pm »

"So, wait a second", Crystal says, looking over to Butch.

"You won't let us take Moonkit to Vegas, but you trust Montoya to take care of her?"
Logged

killa_robot

  • Veteran Cowboy
  • *****
  • Posts: 5594
    • View Profile
Re: Small Fry with a Side O’ Mayhem
« Reply #81 on: August 31, 2015, 05:08:54 pm »

"She should be safe so long as she stays on the ship", Gilbert points out, re-positioning his fat on the chair.

"I would have been safer on the ship.... I miss my chair."
Logged

Sethaniel

  • Feng-Shui Master
  • *****
  • Posts: 9836
    • View Profile
Re: Small Fry with a Side O’ Mayhem
« Reply #82 on: August 31, 2015, 05:25:55 pm »

"Don't worry, buddy!"  Simon squeezes Gilbert's adipose shoulder.  "There's like, a million ways they might die horribly before we see them again! And then wouldn't you feel lucky you went with us?"
Logged

killa_robot

  • Veteran Cowboy
  • *****
  • Posts: 5594
    • View Profile
Re: Small Fry with a Side O’ Mayhem
« Reply #83 on: August 31, 2015, 05:47:29 pm »

"Don't worry, buddy!"  Simon squeezes Gilbert's adipose shoulder.  "There's like, a million ways they might die horribly before we see them again! And then wouldn't you feel lucky you went with us?"

"I'm not sure I could consider any moment spent with you as 'lucky'..."

Gilbert thinks to himself while rubbing his shoulder.

"I'm sure Inigo will take care of them... And if they all die, we'd lose the ship and couldn't be bounty hunters anymore. So that way isn't good either."

Gilbert replies, his mind fading away to the card tables as the notion of luck is brought up.
Logged

Not Aman

  • Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • *****
  • Posts: 16124
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
Re: Small Fry with a Side O’ Mayhem
« Reply #84 on: September 01, 2015, 06:26:01 am »

"So, wait a second", Crystal says, looking over to Butch.

"You won't let us take Moonkit to Vegas, but you trust Montoya to take care of her?"
"She's just gonna be on the ship while Montoya and crew'll capture the Mountain Man. Montoya may be crazy, but his ship is pretty safe." Butch says.

"And vegas is not a place for kids, ha ha." He then adds.
"Don't worry, buddy!"  Simon squeezes Gilbert's adipose shoulder.  "There's like, a million ways they might die horribly before we see them again! And then wouldn't you feel lucky you went with us?"

"Goddammit Simon, don't say that. Now you're getting me worried."
"Your voices are funny," Ethel remarks, the helium starting to get to her as well. She doesn't even bother correcting Simon, taking solace in the fact that he's wasting an entire syllable.

"Uh, whichever one is closest to our destination right? We're heading off to the Soy Boy Bean restaurant, so wherever the GPS says that is we go to the one nearest to it."
"Good enough for me, I guess." Butch says, preparing to land.
Logged

BerkaZerka

  • Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
  • *****
  • Posts: 20587
    • View Profile
Re: Small Fry with a Side O’ Mayhem
« Reply #85 on: September 01, 2015, 07:15:32 am »

Butch has no problem putting the scout ship down at an LZ near the Soy Boy Quick Bites in question.

It crosses Gilbert's mind, that while staying onboard to "guard" the craft is probably a good idea, he's also hungry - and the Soy Boy has a rep for its super greasy, artery-clogging, heart-palpitating goodness. And it's only a two blocks to the Soy Boy from the ship. He's sure he could hail a cab though, if the walk proved too much for him ...
Logged

Daedalus

  • BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
  • *****
  • Posts: 6180
  • A challenge you say? Well i refuse!
    • View Profile
Re: Small Fry with a Side O’ Mayhem
« Reply #86 on: September 01, 2015, 01:50:14 pm »

"So.. where are we going first?" Jacob asks as he decides if its a good idea to take his sniper. Probarly not. He just takes some eenie weeny C-4 and the militairy sidearm.
Logged

Tanstaafl

  • Veteran Cowboy
  • *****
  • Posts: 5277
    • View Profile
Re: Small Fry with a Side O’ Mayhem
« Reply #87 on: September 01, 2015, 02:14:46 pm »

"We're just getting a bite to eat and asking some questions so we should probably just bring what's legal..." with that said, she makes it a mental note to pocket some poison powder, her twin Deck Pistols, the tasing gun and her spray mace. "And Gilbert, you should totally come with! The sunlight's probably good for you."

Ethel then visibly recoils as Gilbert adjusts his very large self in his chair, "Though we should probably just get you a wheelchair or something... Or just get takeout instead."
Logged

Not Aman

  • Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • *****
  • Posts: 16124
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
Re: Small Fry with a Side O’ Mayhem
« Reply #88 on: September 01, 2015, 02:52:20 pm »

"Pretty much. We'll try and follow Genny's trail." Butch says, taking his sawwed off and hiding it in his overcoat.

"I'm gonna turn off the AC in the Ship, so don't think you got much of a choice Gil."
Logged

Sethaniel

  • Feng-Shui Master
  • *****
  • Posts: 9836
    • View Profile
Re: Small Fry with a Side O’ Mayhem
« Reply #89 on: September 01, 2015, 03:09:46 pm »

Simon actually growls under his breath, unable & unwilling to conceal his displeasure at Ethel's obvious revulsion.

"Gilbert doesn't need a wheelchair!  If anything, we should get him one of those scooters.  Haha, yeah." He laughs, anger toward Ethel completely displaced by amusement at the thought of Gilbert on a Vespa.

Simon, lacking armor, is wearing a fairly subdued outfit by his standards, a black gakuran accessorized with a fuschia & black striped scarf.  Of course, it's missing the left sleeve entirely, and the right leg from the knee down appears to have been shredded by a large predatory animal. Left shoe is a standard issue black patent leather loafer, right is a hot pink girls rain boot. 
(He actually does unobtrusively modify the shoes to make sure his outfits don't throw him off-balance.)

He doesn't really have a weapon he feels comfortable using, but supposes he might as well take the spray mace.  He also brings handcuffs, the video camera, and his lopan.  And a few sticks of Jupiter Gloss: green tea, lavender, and dragon fruit.
Logged

Drakilian

  • Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • *****
  • Posts: 18534
    • View Profile
Re: Small Fry with a Side O’ Mayhem
« Reply #90 on: September 01, 2015, 03:28:52 pm »

Crystal discards her Police armour, never more certain that taking it out would be a bad idea. She gages the temperature outside and dresses appropriately (casual or cold wear).

She pops her audio recorder into a pocket along with her cellphone, pulls out her back of medical/emergency equipment, and hides her Deck pistol, Stun Baton and her military sidearm on her person, opting to leave the rest of her equipment aboard the ship due it being too, well, obvious.

Before joining the others, she whistles and calls Fluffy over to her. She starts talking, while scratching the guard dog behind the ear.

"Okay Fluffy, normally i'd ask you to stay here and guard all our stuff, but I need you along in case Simon starts bullying Gilbert again so you can maul him, okay?"

Fluffy barks in response. Crystal ruffles the hair on his head,

"Aww, who's a good boy! Okay, let's go."

She goes back to join the group.

"So, we're grabbing lunch at Soy-Boy's before we question the staff right? I get the feeling after we're done asking questions they just won't feel particularly hospitable."
Logged

killa_robot

  • Veteran Cowboy
  • *****
  • Posts: 5594
    • View Profile
Re: Small Fry with a Side O’ Mayhem
« Reply #91 on: September 01, 2015, 04:44:07 pm »

Gilbert slides himself off of his chair and steps off of the ship. With him he brings his mace and R/C link.

Ignoring all of the abuse he hears (but dying a little on the inside because of it), Gilbert stubbornly begins to walk towards the Soy Boy. As he steps, his fat sways back and forth, almost pushing him forward once he reaches his stride.
Logged

BerkaZerka

  • Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
  • *****
  • Posts: 20587
    • View Profile
Re: Small Fry with a Side O’ Mayhem
« Reply #92 on: September 01, 2015, 05:56:51 pm »

Soy Boy Quick Bites

The team enters the Guilliairmo City Soy Boy Quick Bites.

It looks (and smells) like your typical fast food eatery, complete with teen employees manning the counter and a twenty something manager in the back, lamenting his career choice.
Logged

killa_robot

  • Veteran Cowboy
  • *****
  • Posts: 5594
    • View Profile
Re: Small Fry with a Side O’ Mayhem
« Reply #93 on: September 01, 2015, 06:31:41 pm »

Soy Boy Quick Bites

The team enters the Guilliairmo City Soy Boy Quick Bites.

It looks (and smells) like your typical fast food eatery, complete with teen employees manning the counter and a twenty something manager in the back, lamenting his career choice.

Gilbert waddles into the eatery, then takes a minute to catch his breath on a nearby seat.

Assuming the seat doesn't malfunction, he'll then stand and walk over to the counter.

"I'll take one of everything. Extra Mayo. No lettuce, tomatoes, or onions."
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 06:35:35 pm by killa_robot »
Logged

Sethaniel

  • Feng-Shui Master
  • *****
  • Posts: 9836
    • View Profile
Re: Small Fry with a Side O’ Mayhem
« Reply #94 on: September 01, 2015, 06:35:42 pm »

Simon, like a hummingbird, doesn't eat solid food.  He dashes up to the counter beside Gilbert and orders the largest size of the most caffeinated sugary beverage they've got.
"You're buying, right?" he says, nudging Gilbert's side.
Logged

killa_robot

  • Veteran Cowboy
  • *****
  • Posts: 5594
    • View Profile
Re: Small Fry with a Side O’ Mayhem
« Reply #95 on: September 01, 2015, 06:39:16 pm »

"Actually, I was thinking of letting out bounty pay the tab", Gilbert replies, eyeing those at the register.

"What do you guys know about Genny Putkoff?"
Logged

Tanstaafl

  • Veteran Cowboy
  • *****
  • Posts: 5277
    • View Profile
Re: Small Fry with a Side O’ Mayhem
« Reply #96 on: September 01, 2015, 06:53:16 pm »

"Gilbert, you can't just take one of everything and let it cut into the payoff," Ethel whispers with a frown, "Some of us want as much as we can get..." She grabs a menu and points to the fried bean-curd, showing it to one of the teens and nodding, only then content to wait for their reaction to Gilbert's blunt questioning.
Logged

BerkaZerka

  • Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
  • *****
  • Posts: 20587
    • View Profile
Re: Small Fry with a Side O’ Mayhem
« Reply #97 on: September 02, 2015, 05:59:04 am »

"Uuhhhmmm, who? Jenny? Uhhh... ?" the cashier replies with a glassy stare, looking like he couldn't think his way out of a wet paper bag.

"Do you want fries with that?"
Logged

Not Aman

  • Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • *****
  • Posts: 16124
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
Re: Small Fry with a Side O’ Mayhem
« Reply #98 on: September 02, 2015, 06:33:49 am »

Butch rolls his eyes.
"And you guys wonder why I worry about Moonkit all the time. Can't let her end up like that." Butch says.

"Can we talk to the manager?"
Logged

BerkaZerka

  • Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
  • *****
  • Posts: 20587
    • View Profile
Re: Small Fry with a Side O’ Mayhem
« Reply #99 on: September 02, 2015, 06:47:18 am »

"Uhhhmm... Yeah, I guess so..." he replies.

"So, uh... May I take you order?"
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 06:49:22 am by BerkaZerka »
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 12   Go Up