Bounty Head Bebop Comlink

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

BountyHeadBebop.com | BHB Hardcopy Available at IPR | BHB Products Now Available On-Site | Free Preview Here | GenCon 2015!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I'm too sexy...  (Read 14256 times)

The Cowboy

• Small Fry
    • View Profile
I'm too sexy...
« on: June 22, 2009, 05:12:16 am »

G'day, 'The Cowboy' is my name, & pink shirts is my game. 
Bringing style to bounty hunting.

I first came across BHB last week at rpgnow & thought it sounded interesting enough to purchase, well I'm glad I did, I really like what i've read & looking forward to having a session.  I noticed on the forum you can purchase a HC copy, cool.  The layout, presentation is great, really easy to read as a pdf unlike some, the artwork is really good too.  All in all nice work.

Thayan

• BHB Insider
  • Mercenary
    • View Profile
Re: I'm too sexy...
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2009, 07:09:24 am »

Welcome welcome, Thanks for your kind words and I hope you let us know how the session goes when you run it.

Yes you can get a Print version of the book either through Indie Press Revolution or head over to Heroic-journey.net and order one through us directly (Which helps us out to produce more high quality products). I was really excited to get Jake Richmond to do the art work for the core book he has a lot of talent and has always produced quality work. Check out more from him at his blog http://jake-richmond.livejournal.com/

Ok Shilling is over.. Again thanks for hangin' out in our lil' universe.
Owner Heroic ourney Publishing www.heroic-journey.net

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2009, 09:42:02 am »

Hey Cowboy, welcome to the Comlink and thanks for the kind words  :)

Check out the resources here and feel free to ask any questions or post your own topics.  I'd also be interested in hearing how your first game goes  ;D

BZ

The Cowboy

• Small Fry
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2009, 06:29:03 am »

Cheers for the welcome.  I'm hoping to run the session this weekend if I can get myself organized & finish preparing it, I'll let you know how it goes, should be entertaining, gaming sessions with some beers & mates is always good for a laugh.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2009, 09:30:02 pm »

I’d say you got the right game for some good laughs – BHB adventure sessions shouldn’t be taken too seriously I think – got to keep the humor in them :)

BZ

LadyZerka

• Pepsi Queen
  • Mob Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2009, 04:02:08 pm »

Howdy cowboy. I am glad to meet ya. I have played BHB adventures and they are a barrel of laughs. You can make them fit to your style of play. Lot's of room to use your imagination. Happy playing. ;D

The Cowboy

• Small Fry
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2009, 02:30:52 am »

Hi LadyZerka, thanks for the welcome, I'm still putting together my campaign so I haven't run a game yet, but shouldn't be far. 

LadyZerka

• Pepsi Queen
  • Mob Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2009, 09:44:04 pm »

Good luck with that. Let us know how it goes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up