Bounty Head Bebop Comlink

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

BountyHeadBebop.com | BHB Hardcopy Available at IPR | BHB Products Now Available On-Site | Free Preview Here | GenCon 2015!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking for adventures  (Read 13453 times)

zaphod

• Small Fry
    • View Profile
Looking for adventures
« on: June 22, 2009, 10:13:56 am »

I found the list of sessions / adventures listed in the "Updates As They Happen" thread, but can find no trace of them on the Bebop Store or RPGNOW.

Where can I get hold of additional pre-written adventures?

Obviously, I have Small Fry as it is included in "the manual" but it doesn't look like that session would take all that long and I need a second.

I'm looking to run a Bebop afternoon with my group but some of them travel quite a distance and I'd hate to waste all that travel time if the game stakes an hour {which is what it looks like it might to me}.

Thanks in advance.

Thayan

• BHB Insider
  • Mercenary
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for adventures
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2009, 10:22:35 am »

Ghost in the Machine is the second title adventure and it can be found here http://www.indiepressrevolution.com/xcart/product.php?productid=16823&cat=0&page=1

The others are in the hopper being worked on for PDF publication
Owner Heroic ourney Publishing www.heroic-journey.net

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2009, 01:05:36 pm »

Hi zaphod, welcome  :)

Just a note on the prewritten adventures - I’ve run Small Fry at Conventions and it is actually hard to get through in four hours (but I do) - especially if you use any tactical maps, or roleplay the opening investigation with any depth.

Ghost in the Machine is a shorter adventure, I'd say two hours if you gloss through it, but I'm running that at a convention too, scheduled time four hours.  To pull it off, I plan to heavy roleplay the 'haunting' scenes, and allow for some ship boarding combat after the initial space combat at the end of the adventure.  I also make use of tactical maps, which always slows the game down, but I feel adds some nifty depth as well.

The third adventure (Operation Ape) could easily take six hours (it is huge) - again, I'm running at the conventions for four hours with minor tweaks.

Did Somebody Say Zombies, is a little shorter, but still three to four hours of good gaming.

Fortune Cookie Fix is easily the longest, you could spend eight hours on it (but again, with minor tweaks, we got someone running it at GenCon in a four hour block.

Velociraptor Rhapsody, just fits in a four hour block as well.

And of course, these adventures are already written - just waiting for the art and layout type things that will allow us to make them available to the public...

Oh, and I realy dig the screen name - pan galactic gargle blaster anyone?   ;D

BZ

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2009, 01:11:34 pm »

PS - Let us know how your game goes and your thoughts or questions on the system - good or bad  :)

BZ

zaphod

• Small Fry
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2009, 05:08:29 am »

thanks for the prompt replies.

Small Fry - 4 hours.... hmmm just goes to show that you can't judge a book by its cover (so to say)  ;D

Thayan

• BHB Insider
  • Mercenary
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2009, 10:54:04 am »

thanks for the prompt replies.

Small Fry - 4 hours.... hmmm just goes to show that you can't judge a book by its cover (so to say)  ;D

Its bigger then you think, especially with creative players trust me. Four hours in we were close to being finished but not quite there.
Owner Heroic ourney Publishing www.heroic-journey.net
Pages: [1]   Go Up