Bounty Head Bebop Comlink

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

BountyHeadBebop.com | BHB Hardcopy Available at IPR | BHB Products Now Available On-Site | Free Preview Here | GenCon 2015!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: I got my License!!!  (Read 30012 times)

King Playa

• Mob Boss
  • Fark 12
    • View Profile
Re: I got my License!!!
« Reply #50 on: February 26, 2016, 04:51:02 am »

And you just summed up the largest gang in the world. The United States Police Force

Errr, I hate when people call them that, haha. I can understand the reasoning, but in my opinion its like equating Donald trump to Hitler because of some certain similarities.

I mean yeah they're bad, and they've got their issues, but life is better just cause they exist. I mean, I know better than to get police involved with my business, but they still have a certain degree of culpability, especially with cell phones and social media nowadays.

Gangs are just evil. MotherFarkers go out and kill people just for living a few streets in the wrong direction or wearing the wrong color. I think 4 or 5 toddlers got killed on the east side last year cause of gang violence, not to mention all the people who got robbed, raped, or killed. Those dudes sling drugs and shoot guns for a living, they're not exactly a necessary evil.
What do you call a black guy in the hood? A stereotype you racist bastard!

King Playa

• Mob Boss
  • Fark 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 26, 2016, 04:57:26 am »

I dunno where you guys are living, but the police in our area are insanely nice. I dunno, maybe its just part of suburbia, but they even show up during Jewish Holidays to keep watch on the synagouges, and thet arent even Jewish, or even leave their police cars in front when they arent around to make antisemites think twice.

I think its pretty safe to assume you're virtually never on the wrong side of the law, so I wouldn't expect you to understand. Not a jab or anything, and its cool that you've got police looking out for you given how shitty this world can to be to certain ethnicities at times, its just they tend to act like supercop justicedick whenever they're on call.

I'm from the suburbs myself, but I spend the majority of my time in Cleveland, even though i haven't lived there for a few years now. Suburban cops can be pretty chill, especially the older guys, but they get power drunk just like anybody would if given a badge and a gun.

City cops are pieces of shit. Fark em, period. I don't know how many times I've gotten pulled over just cause I was walking through a black neighborhood and they figured I was there for drugs.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 05:01:48 am by playa988 »

Aeon_spiral

• BHB Titan
  • Cowboy
  • Keitaro Hokusai, the Drunken Ox of Sendai.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 26, 2016, 11:56:56 am »

Errr, I hate when people call them that, haha. I can understand the reasoning, but in my opinion its like equating Donald trump to Hitler because of some certain similarities.

I mean yeah they're bad, and they've got their issues, but life is better just cause they exist. I mean, I know better than to get police involved with my business, but they still have a certain degree of culpability, especially with cell phones and social media nowadays.

Gangs are just evil. MotherFarkers go out and kill people just for living a few streets in the wrong direction or wearing the wrong color. I think 4 or 5 toddlers got killed on the east side last year cause of gang violence, not to mention all the people who got robbed, raped, or killed. Those dudes sling drugs and shoot guns for a living, they're not exactly a necessary evil.

4 or 5 toddlers (actually its more) have been killed this year alone due to police having the wrong house for a home invasion.

...so you were saying? And not to mention they have 0 accountability. I shoot someone because IO don't like what they said to me I go to prison for life, An LEO shoots someone for not letting them search their car they get paid vacation.

Fark that.
Suffering is permanent, obscure and dark, And shares the nature of infinity. ~William Wordsworth

Malkalack

• Bounty Head
  • Prolific shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 26, 2016, 12:13:52 pm »

4 or 5 toddlers (actually its more) have been killed this year alone due to police having the wrong house for a home invasion.

...so you were saying? And not to mention they have 0 accountability. I shoot someone because IO don't like what they said to me I go to prison for life, An LEO shoots someone for not letting them search their car they get paid vacation.

Fark that.

How many LEOs are in the US?
doot doot thank mr skeltal

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 26, 2016, 12:20:45 pm »

I have a general distrust of authority, and while I think cops are given more shit than they deserve, I still think they should all wear body cams. For accountability, and because I imagine it'd be a great way to deescalated situations quickly, so both sides win in the end.

Aeon_spiral

• BHB Titan
  • Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 26, 2016, 12:22:13 pm »

How many LEOs are in the US?

roughly 900,000

edit: and that is just sworn officers, that doesn't account for staff and other personnel (CSI, morticians etc)
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 12:24:05 pm by Aeon_spiral »
Suffering is permanent, obscure and dark, And shares the nature of infinity. ~William Wordsworth

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 26, 2016, 01:13:30 pm »

roughly 900,000

edit: and that is just sworn officers, that doesn't account for staff and other personnel (CSI, morticians etc)

Simple math.

The officers have a 900,000: 4 toddler Deatg per officer ratio, the gang members have something closer to 5:1?

Forge

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 26, 2016, 01:25:41 pm »

Tried looking this up. There are deff accidental deaths from raids but not nearly as many as being cited here and deff not thatany toddlers.

Can anyone link me to a site with evidence?

King Playa

• Mob Boss
  • Fark 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 26, 2016, 01:50:23 pm »

Fark that.

Dude, I'm just talking about Cleveland. I can't even imagine how many kids got killed across the country cause of gangs. Have you ever seen an eight year old kid with their brains blown out on the street corner with his mom crying on top of him all because some guy couldn't shoot straight? Because that shit happens all the time out here. I know you're from a different county, but you've had to spent at least a little time in some of the projects up here.

The cops aren't a gang, they're just a group of punks with control issues. The majority of them don't sell drugs, rape people, or murder human beings over money. Yeah, the accountability system is Farked, but its a flawed system that needs to be improved, gangs will never get better for as long as they exist. The Farked up things those gangs do are partially responsible for the way cops treat people, why do you think Tamir Rice got killed?

The hood isn't a joke, and that shit isn't sweet, that's why I don't really Fark with that life anymore. Too many people get killed or hooked on drugs, and its too Farked up.

Tldr, cops are bad, gangs are worse.

King Playa

• Mob Boss
  • Fark 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 26, 2016, 01:58:43 pm »

I have a general distrust of authority, and while I think cops are given more shit than they deserve, I still think they should all wear body cams. For accountability, and because I imagine it'd be a great way to deescalated situations quickly, so both sides win in the end.

Most definitely. False claims of police brutality can by dismissed quickly with actual evidence, and cops can actually be found accountable for their own actions. Plus, people are usually nicer when they know they're being recorded.

Cop has his camera off during a shooting or otherwise physical confrontation? Terminated.

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: February 26, 2016, 02:08:53 pm »

Most definitely. False claims of police brutality can by dismissed quickly with actual evidence, and cops can actually be found accountable for their own actions. Plus, people are usually nicer when they know they're being recorded.

Cop has his camera off during a shooting or otherwise physical confrontation? Terminated.

Yeah, that may be the key deciding factor in determining if body cams work. Police have to be held accountable if video is misplaced, tampered with, not handed in, etc. The cams mean nothing if the public can't trust that the videos will actually be there, or that the cops can get around them.

King Playa

• Mob Boss
  • Fark 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 26, 2016, 02:09:26 pm »

Simple math.

The officers have a 900,000: 4 toddler Deatg per officer ratio, the gang members have something closer to 5:1?

Wait, what? There's no way that many kids are getting killed man, that equates to 3.5 million deaths.

Aeon_spiral

• BHB Titan
  • Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 26, 2016, 02:22:50 pm »

Tried looking this up. There are deff accidental deaths from raids but not nearly as many as being cited here and deff not thatany toddlers.

Can anyone link me to a site with evidence?

Will when I get home. We're at Sam's club right now getting a few things

King Playa

• Mob Boss
  • Fark 12
    • View Profile

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 26, 2016, 02:37:20 pm »

Some of those have pretty sensationalist headlines.

"NY police accidentally shoot shop worker to death" - Someone ran (physically) into a cop after fleeing from a store being robbed. Force of impact caused the officer to shoot the guy in the shoulder, once. Officer already had the gun out because they knew the store was being robbed. He later died in hospital.

Bias aside, it has a lot of incidents. What a shitty way to go though. Escape an armed robbery only to literally run into a gun and die.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 26, 2016, 02:45:54 pm »

Wait, what? There's no way that many kids are getting killed man, that equates to 3.5 million deaths.

17.5 million people in the US are in gangs?

I was just guessing (don't keep up on gang statistics), but that seems a bit much (~6% of Americans are gang members?)

King Playa

• Mob Boss
  • Fark 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 26, 2016, 03:02:26 pm »

My bad, I read your statement wrong. I thought you were saying there was 4 toddler deaths per officer, and 5 per gang member.

And idk about the number of gang members out there, that's pretty impossible to guage since they don't have a cencus for hood rat daily, but the death ratio is definitely not 5:1

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 26, 2016, 03:30:40 pm »

Nah, other way around - 4 deaths every 900,000 officers, 1 death every 5 fan members.

Pulled it out of my ass but it's just to show off the obvious difference in the level of brutality to Aeon, haha

Aeon_spiral

• BHB Titan
  • Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 26, 2016, 04:29:56 pm »

My bad, I read your statement wrong. I thought you were saying there was 4 toddler deaths per officer, and 5 per gang member.

And idk about the number of gang members out there, that's pretty impossible to guage since they don't have a cencus for hood rat daily, but the death ratio is definitely not 5:1

Census for good rat daily. Dude, I just Farking died. Lmao
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up