Bounty Head Bebop Comlink

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

BountyHeadBebop.com | BHB Hardcopy Available at IPR | BHB Products Now Available On-Site | Free Preview Here | GenCon 2015!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: >:(  (Read 4771 times)

Sethaniel

• Feng-Shui Master
    • View Profile
>:(
« on: April 05, 2016, 02:31:06 pm »

So. What I did yesterday in three sentences:

My wife had always said she would never call 911; this turned out to not be true.
Apparently, I told the paramedics I didn't need to go in the ambulance because I was indestructible.
My right hand only just stopped shaking this morning.

Now, I just so happened to have a preexisting appointment with a neurologist scheduled for this very day.  Which the ER dr was like "oh that's good, you can discuss this with them."  They gave me 24 hours worth of anti-seizure medication & said neurologist could determine if I should keep taking it.

Except I got Farking lost Farking twice on the way to the neurologist.  Which turned out to be goddamn right across the street from the Farking hospital I was just at yesterday.  Which you'd think the person who gave me directions might have mentioned at some point.

But I got lost twice and was ten minutes late.  So obviously there was no possible way the neurologist could see me.

However, in their infinite mercy, they did allow me to reschedule the appointment.  For next month.

So I called my pcp's office but she was gone home for the day.  & no other drs in the office had any availability. 
And I'm like "could I just leave a message for someone?"
Because I kind of would like to know if I should keep taking the anti-seizure pills, and if so, could someone write me a rx for them?

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
Re: >:(
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2016, 03:25:48 pm »

Goddammit I hate how absolutely silly all this shit is. If you arrived on time youd have had to wait for at least 30 minites anyways.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
Re: >:(
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2016, 08:20:49 pm »

That's such a stunning example of utter bureaucracy! And they wonder why people snap and shoot shit up...
Pages: [1]   Go Up