General Category > Introductions

Welcome To The Bounty Head Bebop Comlink

(1/13) > >>

BerkaZerka:
Hi all!

BerkaZerka here to welcome everyone to the Bounty Head Bebop Comlink – the place to hang out and discuss all things Bebop – whether our game, the animes that inspired it – or anything else for that matter.

We just ask that everyone keep it on the up and up – PG 13 type stuff – and to avoid discussing real-world politics or religion.

That said – Welcome – throw down a post and stay awhile!

Note that we have had a problem with spam accounts and are currently reviewing each account before accepting it for membership.  If your membership is accidentally rejected or delayed too much between the time you submit it and I see it, by all means – email admin @ bountyheadbebop.com to let us know you’re a real person and we’ll set you up right away  :)

BZ

BerkaZerka:
OK, so a little about myself…

Well, I’m a big fan of the Anime Space-Western, such as Cowboy Bebop, Outlaw Star, Trigun and the like.  I'm also an avid Gamer; both Face-to-Face and Play-By-Post.

It was my love of these two things that inspired me to come up with the Bounty Head Bebop RPG and is what gave birth to this Forum.  It is my hope that both will grow into success and be enjoyed by the many fine folks who appreciate such things.

So roll up a character, pop in your favorite jazz CD, and "3..2..1… LET'S JAM!"

BZ

BerkaZerka:
Come on people (and spiderbots) – we see you lurking – drop us a line to say hello ;D

BZ

BerkaZerka:
A welcome out to all the new members  :)

BZ

BerkaZerka:
Come on guys, step up and introduce yourselves   :)

You can't all be spiderbots  ;)

BZ

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version