Bounty Head Bebop Comlink

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

BountyHeadBebop.com | BHB Hardcopy Available at IPR | BHB Products Now Available On-Site | Free Preview Here | GenCon 2015!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How could he know?  (Read 7273 times)

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
How could he know?
« on: July 11, 2016, 03:44:54 pm »

8th of August, 1202; 5:46am
Venice's Night district
The Domain of Narses
Prince of Venice

John is out wandering Venice's night district, enjoying the sights and cursing the smells of the city, searching for someone to take into his arms for a moment of sweet bliss - though not that which the various women offering themselves to passerby were peddling. The Depraved one was in the mood for a bit of a hunt.

He'd been out for some hours so far, enjoying the lights, the canals, the scenery - time had almost flown by, so enchanted was he with the many pleasures Venice had to offer. It's only an hour left till the sun begins to rise, however, and John feels as if he should find shelter and some mortal to take to his fangs.

In a stroke of luck, John sees a drunken man stumble out the door of a tavern, screaming obscenities at who is presumably the owner, before the person slams the door in the drunk's face.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 12:00:21 am by Drakilian »

cdrive1

• Bounty Head
  • RIP City of Heroes: 2004-2012
    • View Profile
Re: How could he know?
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2016, 08:55:23 am »

John goes to a small dark alley, being careful about his movements as to not draw the eye straight away...And approaches the drunk with an friendly smile, "Ah my friend! Shall I walk you home or make sure you do not pass out in a gutter at least?"
"Heroes die, Heroism never shall." -Statue in King's Row
"Why are living weapons such ASSHOLES!?" -Roark

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2016, 03:47:27 pm »

John begins to approach the man when all of a sudden he sees someone else walk up to him! Ugh, how inconvenient.

The man murmurs a few soft words to the drunk, who rambles on incoherently as the man begins leading him down... A narrow alleyway?

Huh, something seemed familiar about this stranger.

cdrive1

• Bounty Head
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2016, 10:53:55 pm »

John raises his brow and follows, being careful to maintain a respectable distance as to not arouse suspicion from both parties.
'The way he's dressed isn't outstanding but...hrm.' he thinks to himself.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2016, 12:04:27 am »

The man leads the drunk into the alley as John follows, then around a corner out of sight.

cdrive1

• Bounty Head
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2016, 09:19:43 am »

John goes around the corner, sticking to the shadows and observing, if that man is the guy he's thinking he is, it'd be best not to interrupt him.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2016, 06:22:22 pm »

Following quietly around the corner, John sees the drunk lying facedown just past him.

Sensing the coming danger, he spins around to try and catch his attacker - but not before the man slams the hilt of a dagger into the side of his head with enough force to slam his head back against the wall beside him. Not a fatal blow, were he still mortal, but certainly one to knock him out cold.

Staggering upright, putting a hand onto his sword, John prepares to counter his foe when he sees that the man has stepped back, putting both hands into the air. It's then that John recognizes him.

"I'm so very sorry! I didn't recognize you, and when you started following me...", Saladin says, almost sheepishly.

"John right?"

cdrive1

• Bounty Head
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2016, 08:37:44 pm »

John raises his brow, "Saladin! You hit like a leaf." He says, referring to the blow he felt.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2016, 08:42:27 pm »

The assassin grins, "I thought you were mortal, Alipeando gave very specific instructions as to not kill anyone here. I'm not exactly on anyone's good side at the moment. What are you doing out here?"

cdrive1

• Bounty Head
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2016, 10:38:06 pm »

"Was going to feed on the drunk that you've knocked right out...Bit parched and I can feel it braying at me." John says honestly, "Either way, I don't wish any quarry with you...though you CAN make sure I don't drain more than is necessary, doubt it'll happen but best to be sure."

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2016, 12:15:05 am »

"Oh, please - I owe you! Unforgivably rude of me to attack a fellow like that, let this be my forgiveness. Please, take your fill", Saladin gestures towards the now unconscious drunk.

cdrive1

• Bounty Head
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2016, 09:26:38 pm »

John moves into position, lifting the drunk up slightly so that he'll fall into a passed out sitting position when he was done and proceeds to bite the man and start draining blood.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2016, 11:07:03 pm »

John takes his fill of the man's sweet blood, soured slightly by the taste of the alcohol flowing through his veins, but nothing to ruin the Brujah's enjoyment. He drains as much as is safe and then stands up - only to stumble, tripping into Saladin's arms.

"Ah, his blood was too heavy for your tastes was it?"

No, he'd drunk from drunks before, this was different. Oh why was everything spinning?

"Don't worry John, i'll take care of you. Here, there's an empty warehouse out here, there's a friend of mine there i'd like you to meet."

Oh, everything was getting dark now. Why was it so dark?

"There we go, all nice and cozy, the sun won't reach us here..."

---
Pages: [1]   Go Up