Bounty Head Bebop Comlink

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

BountyHeadBebop.com | BHB Hardcopy Available at IPR | BHB Products Now Available On-Site | Free Preview Here | GenCon 2015!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Terrible pop music  (Read 5707 times)

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
Terrible pop music
« on: June 29, 2016, 11:01:43 pm »

So i've ever so recently developped an obsession with trashy old pop songs and have been searching for a perfect collection to add to the Hall of Game (my car CD collection). I started out with the classics - Gwen Stefani, the Script, Estelle, etc. Somehow I ended up moving into a wholly different world populated entirely by Kesha songs, to which I spent about an hour listening to. While doing this I have developed a small crush on Kesha. Tell no one.

I managed to discover this monstrosity, which reminds me far too much of a friend of mine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mp0o3xjmHnQ

Then, I managed to find the most Farked sounding song in the world. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you Hello Kitty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXctQ0CHKOo

It's Farking terrible. I've listened to it 10 times in a row now. I can't stop. I can feel my brain rotting. I can feel a menagerie sexy cat-costumed Avril Lavignes crawling seductively into my soul, and I can do nothing to stop it - nor am I sure that I would if I could.

Someone help me, please.

King Playa

• Mob Boss
  • Fark 12
    • View Profile
Re: Terrible pop music
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2016, 11:36:15 pm »

My buddy once went in depth about his Hello Kitty fetish while I begged him to stop... So at least it could be worse.
What do you call a black guy in the hood? A stereotype you racist bastard!

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2016, 03:32:32 am »

You make me sad Drak

Morgan_R

• Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2016, 11:47:15 am »

You should be ashamed of your terrible, terrible taste.

Then again, I like some of Taylor Swift's stuff, so... XD
Pages: [1]   Go Up