General Category > Media & Mayhem

Seth's Kickstarter

(1/6) > >>

Sethaniel:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2019351249/fallen-angels-0

As you might remember from "So, I might be dying II," I'm having surgery at the end of September. 
They're telling me the recovery time is at least a month.  Unfortunately, my job only pays half wage for short term disability. So, I'm trying to find something I can do to make up for lost wages.  And my options are kinda limited by the fact that I can't do much that isn't just using a computer.

If I can get this funded, I can afford to take medical leave. And I'll have 50+ hours a week to devote solely to the creation of this story.

This one is part of the ever-popular "transfer student discovers their new school is weird" genre. 
(Drakilian, come back, I promise it isn't a 'school game.')
You're a serial killer, and the school is full of demons.

The basic game has demon hunters, succubi, werewolves, and over 20 different endings.
You can play as male or female, each with their own unique storyline, and there are male and female optional romance sidequests for both characters.

There are also options to fund extended editions of the game.  These take the basic edition and add new content:

Lovely
This is the version I would buy, if I were purchasing the game instead of writing it.
New romance options, more characters, and a whole new storyline focused on the relationship-building aspect of the game.

Deadly
Drak, this is for you: a version focused on grimdark. 
More 'bad' endings, more options for NPC death, and a whole new storyline focused on the serial-killer aspect of the game.
Yes, the basic edition's romance is still in there, but you can ignore it.  In fact, you can kill off all the love interests so you don't have to worry about accidentally triggering a love story.

Devilish
The Ultra-Deluxe version of the game.  Has all the content from both Lovely and Deadly editions, as well as a third completely new storyline.

BerkaZerka:
Hope you get some good response back from this Seth. I'll throw a token in the hat sometime next week :)

Drakilian:
I'll give what I can once I get around to getting a bank account. You think you'll make your goal? (Kickstarted doesn't let you keep your proceeds of you don't meet your goal).

Not Aman:
Currently debating between deadly and lovely ha ha

IronPanther:

--- Quote from: Aman on August 10, 2016, 01:03:50 pm ---Currently debating between deadly and lovely ha ha

--- End quote ---
When in doubt, get both. Went for the Devilish edition so I wouldn't have to decide!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version