Bounty Head Bebop Comlink

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

BountyHeadBebop.com | BHB Hardcopy Available at IPR | BHB Products Now Available On-Site | Free Preview Here | GenCon 2015!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Cleaning House  (Read 114584 times)

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
Cleaning House
« on: August 22, 2016, 05:57:10 pm »

Washington National Cathedral; Monday October 3rd 2016

According to Sarapheen’s instructions, the Disciples were to all meet together for the first time today; Gathering at noon, in the garden pavilion outside the Washington National Cathedral.

It had been a few months, since each of them had accepted the calling to serve as one of the angel’s disciples – And Sarapheen now felt that everyone was grounded well enough in their understanding of the Lingua Intelligentia to begin working together for the purpose that they had been called.

As such, Sarapheen had arranged for the group, officially a ‘quorum’, to base themselves in the Washington DC area.

For now, there was to be four of them.
  • The Ministering Angel (Adherent), Saint.
  • The Ministering Angel (Adherent), Beats.
  • The Avenging Angel (Adherent), Emend.
  • The Spirit Warden (Adherent), Robor.
As Beats and Emend were already from the Washington DC and surrounding area, only Robor and Saint had to relocate – Sarapheen having made all the necessary arrangements for that beforehand.

Sarapheen had also hinted to their being a fifth member of the quorum, but it was unclear why that person would be delayed in joining the group as of yet.

As noon arrived, four men had wandered into the garden one by one.

Of these four men, the first to arrive was a well-muscled man of half latino/half white descent. He wore a sleeveless tank top and had tattoos on his arms, notably vines encircling his left bicep. His hair was trimmed short and he had the stubble-makings of a thin beard, while wearing upscale headphones around his neck.

The second, was a tall well-dressed man with black hair, in a fashionable suit and matching tie that carried himself as if used to the finer things in life.

The third man to arrive, had short brown hair that matched the color of his eyes. He was dressed in plain business attire that seemed to suggest ‘door to door insurance salesman’ for some reason. While not buff like the latino guy, the man clearly cared about fitness and was in good shape.

The last man to enter the garden was a priest, in the black vestments of the church, with white collar. He was of average height, with short cropped black hair and handsome features – his skin pale from a life of study.

Presuming they were all disciples present, that only left the arrival of Sarapheen herself still pending…
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 06:56:33 pm by BerkaZerka »

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
Re: Cleaning House
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2016, 03:59:18 pm »

After a bit, Giles clears his throat and introduces himself.

"Good afternoon, I am the adherent Saint, I follow Sarapheen's calling, I assume you are the others that she mentionned?"

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2016, 04:01:53 pm »

"Yes, yes, I'd assume so." Robor says with a nod, dusting off his suit.

"Quite a name you've given Saint." Robor says with a smirk.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2016, 04:04:39 pm »

Saint grins, "Perhaps a bit of hubris on my part, but I would call myself what I aspire to be. I find myself at a disadvantage...?"

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2016, 04:25:43 pm »

Robor nods.
"Robor, Celtic God of Oak."

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2016, 08:18:53 pm »

Emend looks at the two men speaking and sizes them up. Robor referring to himself as a God when he's preparing to be an angel seems in bad taste to Emend, so he turns to Saint first.

"My name is Emend. Nice to meet you, Saint," he says, extending his hand to Saint.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2016, 08:26:06 pm »

"As with you," Saint says, accepting Emend's offer and shaking his hand.

"I must confess to a certain degree of apprehension, i've yet to meet any other disciples since Sarapheen brought me here. Where are you all from?"

Forge

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2016, 09:38:26 pm »

Beats moves forward clearly 'presenting himself' to see how the other men react to his less refined appearance.

"The projects not too far from here, I go by 'Beats'" he taps the headphones as indication of where the name came from then observes the three men again with a faint smile to show he was confident in this situation.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2016, 10:13:08 pm »

Ha, I think I like this fellow most of all, Lord. Reminds me of the kids I was with when Father Armand found me.

"It's good to meet you all. I have no doubt we'll get to know each other quite well in the near future."

"How were you all chosen to be disciples?"

"I realize it's a very personal question, if none of you are comfortable saying so that's fine, but I AM a priest, feel free to confess," the Disciple says with a friendly smile.

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2016, 10:43:18 pm »

"Vampires. I think." Robor says. "You?"
« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 10:48:28 pm by Drakilian »

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2016, 10:45:58 pm »

Saint clears his throat, a look of reluctance passing across his face before he continues, "My mother sold both her and my soul to a demon and my father killed himself."
« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 10:48:14 pm by Drakilian »

Forge

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2016, 11:50:31 pm »

Beats nods to the priest after hearing his bsckground, always respect a man of the cloth, especially now you have first hand experience of the  supernatural being very real

"Stopped a pedo preying on kids in my streets, the worse one behind him is still at large though. Gonna get to im next."

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2016, 05:48:23 pm »

Saint nods, as if it's only to be expected.

"Should you ever need any help, I am at your beck and call. I have a daughter of my own."

"What about you, Emend?"

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2016, 06:03:44 pm »

Saint clears his throat, a look of reluctance passing across his face before he continues, "My mother sold both her and my soul to a demon and my father killed himself."

"Glad to see I'm not the only one with parents that made poor decisions. My father also sold his soul to a demon, and then tried to condemn me to the same fate", Emend replies. He then offers his hand to both Beats and Robor (in whatever order they shake to him), to properly introduce himself to them.

Forge

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2016, 07:18:39 pm »

Beats shakes the proffered hand, these men seem less put off by appearance than expected "Guess after Demons and Vampires a guy with tats isn't so wierd." he thinks.

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2016, 12:17:57 pm »

Robor nods, shaking Emend's hand with a strong grip before turning back to Saint.

"How'd you get a kid Saint?" He asks.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2016, 02:01:21 pm »

"I pulled her from her dead mother's arms in the cold four years ago. With some help from a friend, I arranged her adoption."

"..."

"So, vampires huh?"
« Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 08:25:08 pm by Drakilian »

Forge

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2016, 02:09:46 pm »

Beats grins "So you went all crosses and Garlic on its ass?"

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2016, 10:12:21 pm »

"I pulled her from her dead mother's arms in the cold four years ago. With some help from a friend, I arranged her adoption."
"Certainly good to hear that the faith is in proper hands." He says, smiling.
"..."

"So, vampires huh?"
Beats grins "So you went all crosses and Garlic on its ass?"
"Nothing so glamorous, I'm afraid. The monster caught me with it's fangs, but thankfully our blood is corrosive to them. Unpleasant experience to say the least."

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2016, 10:48:56 pm »

Giles smiles back at John, accepting the compliment, "So you were already a disciple when you were met the beast?"

Forge

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2016, 12:06:26 pm »

Beats stares at his arms as if trying to see his own blood for a moment before shrugging.

"Seems like we got a mix of types put,  hey?" He indicates the various clothing

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2016, 01:32:09 pm »

Giles smiles back at John, accepting the compliment, "So you were already a disciple when you were met the beast?"
He shakes his head.
"Serapheen made me one during the whole neck drinking thing."
Beats stares at his arms as if trying to see his own blood for a moment before shrugging.

"Seems like we got a mix of types put,  hey?" He indicates the various clothing
"Yeah. Definitely." Robor says, nodding.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2016, 06:18:35 pm »

"Good afternoon gentlemen," Sarapheen called cheerfully, as she walked down the garden path toward the men gathered near the pavilion.

'Ugh, I hope they don't press Robor on that whole premature calling thing,' the angel thought to herself, 'I don't need anything to remind me of the Arc's counselling session after that one... Yikes.'

Sarapheen was in her human form - brunette - and wearing her trademark long black skirt with white blouse. Even without glasses, she looked remarkably like a librarian in her appearance; and actually tended to act like one more often than not.

"I trust that you've all had the chance to get to know each other a little, while waiting?"

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2016, 08:26:37 pm »

"We have", Emend replies plainly. "I suppose it's time for the next level of our training now?"
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 08:30:15 pm by killa_robot »

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2016, 10:47:59 pm »

"Sarapheen," Saint says, bowing his head.

"It is an honour as always. Why have we been called here?"

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2016, 04:18:16 pm »

"Yes," Sarapheen answered Emend (and in so doing the Saint's question as well).

She took note of Robor and Beat's silence, having expected them to reply to her own question first, before getting into things directly - but so be it.

"Each of you have things that need dealt with in their due time."

"Beats, there is the matter of finding and stopping Th3_Shr3d3r; Robor, you have made enemies among the more dangerous of DC's Underground community; Saint, your mother is the head of a powerful Coven; Emend, Blume and Blumenthal continue to corrupt humanity unchecked."

"There are even things more dire than all these - none of which, including your own issues, you are ready to face yet. Certainly not alone at least."

"It is because of this, that I have called you together here. You need to begin working together in all things. Where one of you is weak, another of you will be strong. Together, you will be able to face greater and greater challenges and overcome them."

"Therefore, I would that you base yourselves out of the Washington DC area - central to the entire Region East. Specifically, out of 'High Oaks Castle' in Great Falls Virginia, twenty miles up the Potomac river from DC."

"The castle was my Quorum's last Sanctum; not too many years back, when I was mortal. Since the destruction of my Quorum, it was left abandoned a while, before falling into the hands of Blume and Blumenthal."

"They took interest in it, due to a natural Hallow under the castle, and passed it along to one of their Thralls, John ‘Jack’ Eaton Jr."

"You may have heard of Jack, he’s CEO of Innovations Incorporated."

"What you may not have heard, is that Innovations Incorporated is a Secular Cult and multi-million dollar Pyramid Scheme – protected by the District Attorney, State, and local Police Forces. Jack is dangerous all by himself, but has also procured the services of a mad witch and hired bodyguards."

"Jack is a monster. He has traded away the last vestiges of humanity for sports cars and gold cufflinks. Unless stopped, he will carry out his unholy pact with Blume and Blumenthal – to mass murder 10,000 of his own employees – greatly enhancing Blumenthal’s Infernal power and dominion upon the Earth."

"Incidentally, the deed to the property that Jack has is a forgery, made by Blume and Blumenthal. But without the original, it is not something anyone can prove. Fortunately, the original deed is still hidden inside the attic spaces of the castle. With it, the rights to the property can be contested and it can be placed into your hands."

“In the meantime, Jack and his mad witch must go. They are to be the targets of your first mission, as a Quorum. You must get into the castle, defeat them and their wards, recover the original deed, and clean up after yourselves well enough to avoid the hassle of a legal investigation."

"In this I will be clear. These two must die. However, you must avoid killing any of the bodyguards, as these men are brainwashed and to be treated as innocents. I realize that their deaths may very well be unavoidable in a variety of circumstances, but I must warn you, that killing them will still impact your psyches in a negative way."

"Once the castle is taken, you will need to bolster yourselves for Blume and Blumenthal’s reprisal - whatever twisted form that might take – though I’m confident they won’t get their hands dirty in any personal way."

"No problems, right?"

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2016, 05:10:33 pm »

Saint looks to Sarapheen with compassion,

"My condolences for your Quorum, Sarapheen. We shall pass on your judgement."

Forge

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2016, 05:56:09 pm »

Beats just laughs "So ya got me off the streets to do a gang hit?" He gives a smile to show he is just joking "If he's a demon slave and is gonna kill innocent to I'm in, too many in my area are taken in by his kinds schemes."

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2016, 08:53:44 pm »

"So CEOs and demons tend to mix with one another. Greed attracts the worst kinds of people," Emend thinks to himself.

"Who is this mad witch? Any idea what she's capable of?"

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2016, 01:38:34 pm »

"Unfortunately," Sarapheen answered, "she has hidden her past rather well. So we do not know who she was, before she sold herself to the infernal."

"Now however," the angel continued to explain, "she goes by the name 'Mama Kark' - a surname of Germanic origin, that means 'barren, mean, clever, and violent'."

"We have heard that she is, or is close to being, a Master of Spirits and likely to use the Shadow to her advantage. This means that facing her, you can expect to face demons that she is able to call forth to her aid."

"We know that at least one of these demons guards Jack at all times."
« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 02:06:31 pm by BerkaZerka »

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2016, 07:17:27 pm »

"Huh. Always knew that Corp was sketchy." Robor notes.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2016, 10:40:13 am »

Indeed, all four of the Disciples had heard the infomercials on late night TV and could remember run-ins with gullible or pushy acquaintances who had sunk money into Innovations Incorporated and wanted to bring them in on 'this once in a lifetime opportunity for betterment of future'.

"Do you want more from your future?" Jack Eaton Jr. would ask in the advertisements. He offered no product or tangible output, promising only a concept and a structure, but people were buying what he was selling.

They paid exorbitant prices for a handbook, 'Innovations for the Innovated' which made them distributers of the same snake oil they were eating up. The handbook encouraging them to advance, through endless tiers of the business structure, by recruiting others and attending costly seminars with Jack. The more they spent or pulled in, the 'higher ranked' they were within the Organization.

Friends, family members, and coworkers would be pestered mercilessly by the distributers into attending 'Information Evenings' - offering a free meal at a fancy venue and some trivial techno gadget (such as an mp3 player) just for sitting through the whole thing.

Of course these were thinly veiled setups to produce 'captured audiences' which would then be subjected to the most manipulative psychological techniques and aggressive high-pressure sales tactics know to man.

These alone would be enough to brainwash the naïve and desperate into the false hope of Jack's get-rich-quick scheme - but Jack had something more that he could ply on his hapless victims.

Jack had real infernal power at his disposal...
« Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 10:45:28 am by BerkaZerka »

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2016, 12:16:08 pm »

"Shall we find somewhere to discuss our plan of action, gentlemen?"

Forge

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2016, 09:41:56 pm »

Beats nods to the father "Works for me, guessin Serphina has Somthing set up for us?"

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2016, 08:56:27 am »

"No, not specifically," Sarapheen replied to Beats; "That's why you need to go 'clean house' at the High Oaks Castle - so you can have a proper base of operations for these sort of matters."

"In the meantime, the Saint has his quarters at the church, Robor has a hotel room for a week, and both you and Emend are local."

"What I can do for you all however, is provide a layout of the castle and each of you a blessed weapon."

"And, if necessary, I'm willing to soften them up for you first, if you think it tactically advantageous - by which, I mean putting a target on my back and letting them burn all their mana and essence on destroying me."

"I'm immortal, so I'll be bounce back, where none of you would be able to."
« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 02:30:20 pm by BerkaZerka »

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2016, 11:12:02 am »

"Endangering yourself won't be necessary, Sarapheen," Emend replies. "The map and tools will suffice. This is our task after all."

He'll then ponder about what they can actually do about the situation. It's possible that even with killing the CEO and the witch that Blume and Blumenthal's may be able to sacrifice the 10,000 employees. Maybe there's some way they could dismantle the company first (use Emend's Corporate Executive/Common Sense perks for a check)?

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2016, 11:12:10 am »

Saint looks very visibly displeased by this idea,

"No! That is an unnecessary risk, we can deal with this ourselves, I would not have you sacrifice yourself!"

As an aside, a niggling doubt begins to creep into his mind

Lord, am I to kill in your name? I know they are creatures of purest evil, but... can I allow myself to fall down that old path?

"These... blessed weapons, how exactly would they be blessed?"
« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 11:23:07 am by Drakilian »

Forge

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 03, 2016, 01:50:56 pm »

Beats adds quietly "I ain't one for killing normally but way I see it, they ain't human anymore and killers like them earn what they'll be getting." He slides his brass knuckles out of his pocket "These going to be like holy swords or things that suit us?"

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 03, 2016, 02:22:49 pm »

"There are a few things to keep in mind, when 'taking out' the infernal," Sarapheen began to explain.

"First, I understand how this would seem like 'killing' from your perspectives. After all, if you draw your sword across a witch, she will bleed, feel pain, and even beg for mercy."

"But this is all a deception."

"In reality, the witch's soul is already elsewhere - in the hands of a Shadow-hidden demon."

"When you slay the witch, you are only destroying the physical vessel that the demon processes. Additionally, you are freeing the witch's soul by sending it on to Purgatory."

"There, the witch is no longer a witch, but a renewed mortal soul - that in time will once again be born back to Earth, to live life anew (with a clean slate)."

"As testimony of these things, you will not feel the same remorse of spirit in destroying the infernal that you would upon shedding the blood of your mortal kin."

"On the other hand, when you face and defeat the physical incarnations of the demons themselves, you will feel uplifted and glorified in your victories over them."
« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 02:29:48 pm by BerkaZerka »

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 03, 2016, 02:29:29 pm »

In regard to Beats and Saints' questions about the blessed weapons, Sarapheen answers, "Yes, they are archaic by modern standards - swords, maces, bows, plates of armor, and shields. Not something you can simple walk around in public with, but effective in these sorts of situations."

"I suppose I could help outfit you with some modern weaponry too, if you need it - though it will be purchased with your earth monies and not endowed with any power from on high."
« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 02:31:39 pm by BerkaZerka »

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 03, 2016, 02:51:51 pm »

Maybe there's some way they could dismantle the company first?

As Emend pondered how one could legitimately expose Jack's pyramid-scheme, when it was protected at such high levels, it occurred to him that such a thing would be virtually impossible to do while Jack was still alive. The man had some sort of mind-control power or something - able to weasel his way out of allegations and investigations alike.

Once removed however, there would be no one to 'magically' make all the inconvenient truths disappear and Innovations Incorporated would be finished.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 03, 2016, 03:04:40 pm »

"But can we decide the nature of the blessing? If we fight mortal men, I would wish for a fashion... incapacitate them, at least."

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 03, 2016, 08:20:31 pm »

"Is that what happened to us?" John asks. "I mean, if the demons steal the soul of the person, did you take ours as well?"

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 03, 2016, 09:25:53 pm »

"But can we decide the nature of the blessing?"

"You may, but the power level will be limited to a degree. I don't think I would be able to convince the Armorer to part with a spear of lightning bolts for example. Maybe later however, after you have some experience under your belts and proven yourselves worthy of such gifts."

"Is that what happened to us?" John asks. "I mean, if the demons steal the soul of the person, did you take ours as well?"

"Heaven's no," Sarapheen answered, "The power was given to you under a covenant of service, not for your soul."

Forge

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 04, 2016, 06:16:52 pm »

"If they help against demons I'll take one." Beats says grinning "From what ya told me I'd not wanna go bear knuckles with one."

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 05, 2016, 01:03:19 pm »

"You may, but the power level will be limited to a degree. I don't think I would be able to convince the Armorer to part with a spear of lightning bolts for example. Maybe later however, after you have some experience under your belts and proven yourselves worthy of such gifts."

"Heaven's no," Sarapheen answered, "The power was given to you under a covenant of service, not for your soul."

Robor breathes a sigh of relief.
"Thats good to hear." He saysz

"Who's the armorer?"

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 05, 2016, 04:41:51 pm »

"The Armorer is an ancient Avenging Angel in Elysium that could probably have become an Archangel a millennium ago, but who for his own reasons chooses not to."
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 06:53:29 pm by BerkaZerka »

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 05, 2016, 05:28:44 pm »

Robor furrows his brow.

"Where's Elysium?"

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 05, 2016, 06:47:56 pm »

"If you remembered my instruction to you on Cosmology," Sarapheen replied to Robor, "you would know that Elysium is in the Light Realm of the planet Mercury."

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 05, 2016, 07:34:31 pm »

"The layout then, Sarapheen? Do you know where the guards might be stationned?"
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 8   Go Up