Bounty Head Bebop Comlink

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

BountyHeadBebop.com | BHB Hardcopy Available at IPR | BHB Products Now Available On-Site | Free Preview Here | GenCon 2015!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Con On The Cob  (Read 13707 times)

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
Con On The Cob
« on: August 21, 2009, 11:14:48 am »

I found out about this Con from the GAQs guys at GenCon this year.  It takes place October 15 – 18 in Hudson Ohio.  LadyZerka and I will be going and running the following games –

Bounty Head Bebop and Cthulhu at CotC

Thursday 4 – 8 pm
Bad Seed (Call of Cthulhu d20):
  Pulp Cthulhu in a wealthy Connecticut town, 1928. Kidnappers, baby snatching cultists, or alien abductors - what’s happening to the local children? Find out - and please, try not to get eaten!

Friday 12 – 4 pm
Call of PikaChulu (Call of Cthulhu d20):
  Join Ash, Misty, Brock, and Pikachu as they investigate the origins of a truly odd Pokemon captured by Professor Oak. A humorous adventure of cuddly madness and doom.

Friday 4 – 8 pm
Ghost In The Machine (Bounty Head Bebop RPG):
  What do you do when everyone is trying to kill your Bounty Head and your ship suddenly decides it’s going to be haunted? Come play Bounty Head Bebop with its Creator and experience the fast-paced solar system spanning game of anime-style bounty hunting in space.

Saturday 12 – 4 pm
Fortune Cookie Fix (Bounty Head Bebop RPG):
  A notorious drug lord threatens the stability of the Jovian system by flooding it with Lightspeed and other super-drugs.  Can you track him down where everyone else has failed?  Play Bounty Head Bebop with its Creator and experience the fast-paced solar system spanning game of anime-style bounty hunting in space.

Saturday 4 – 8 pm
Did Somebody Say Zombies? (Bounty Head Bebop RPG):
  When the ship gets trapped in Jupiter’s gravitational pull, quick thinking allows it to crash-land on IO - but something very weird is going on... Come play Bounty Head Bebop with its Creator and experience the fast-paced solar system spanning game of anime-style bounty hunting in space.

We’ll let folks know how it goes after the Con :)

BZ

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
Re: Con On The Cob
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2009, 11:16:34 am »

I don't suppose anyone else here is going eh?

BZ

Thayan

• BHB Insider
  • Mercenary
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2009, 11:55:19 am »

I may know some peopel Going, and let me know if you want copies to sell or not, ..:)
Owner Heroic ourney Publishing www.heroic-journey.net

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2009, 01:00:21 pm »

Ive got a dozen or so books I'll be taking along with me  :)

BZ

LadyZerka

• Pepsi Queen
  • Mob Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2009, 09:25:54 pm »

Here we go again. HAPPY GAMING!!!!!!!!!! ;D

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2009, 03:41:46 pm »

One more week till the Con - Can't wait - We'll let everyone know how it goes  :)

BZ

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2009, 11:24:37 am »

Just wrapping up getting everything together - Con Ho!!!

BZ

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2009, 08:24:16 pm »

Back from the Con - and it was a blast.  We had great support for all of our games and tons of fun!  Even got to meet Omote from our Forums in person  ;D

So, for those who were there and may be checking out our forums for the first time, what did you think of the game? 

For myself - I have to say the players were a great bunch of folks with the right sense of humor that made for some very entertaining adventure - thanks again all  8)

BZ

LadyZerka

• Pepsi Queen
  • Mob Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2009, 06:38:08 pm »

I had a nice time at the con. I even took my children who would not tell their teachers the real reason they skipped school.( To go to a geek convention ;)) They will not admit it, but they had fun. My one daughter said to me " mom, there is a man wearing a dress!!!) A small child heard her and kindly corrected her and said" That is not a dress, it is a kilt!" Pretty funny stuff. It was a successful trip. The players had fun and we met some interesting people.
Pages: [1]   Go Up