Bounty Head Bebop Comlink

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

BountyHeadBebop.com | BHB Hardcopy Available at IPR | BHB Products Now Available On-Site | Free Preview Here | GenCon 2015!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Webtoon comics  (Read 4804 times)

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
Webtoon comics
« on: July 14, 2017, 03:30:36 pm »

So, I started to read stuff on there about a year ago , and I think I remember some of you posting about some comics therebefore...

I was super wrong about Bastard, amazing comic.

Sword Interval is what got me started on it (I was a reader of Derelict and the author moved onto a different comic on webtoons).

Tower of God was next and it's what got me hooked on the site and remains an insanely high quality comic

Noblesse is one that I read on the side with a mixture of disappointment at the stupidly shonen story and hype because of vampires

HIVE knows what it's doing and does it well.

I shrugged off unOrdinary as another stupid high school comic but I started reading it a few months ago and realized I Farking love it (and if you're going to start reading it, right now is the perfect time because BIG BIG moments that everyone has been waiting for are happening).

I'd also recommend Hellper, as strange and maybe a little off-putting, and even something that i've unsubscribed to a few times, but I can't seem to stop myself from coming back to read the new updates...

Catharsis is another one that I like, and which I will never give up because i've gotten multiple top comments on it >.>

A couple of others but those are the real standouts.

A lot of the translated ones can be of questionable quality but I find that without fail, as the comics get more popular/continue I've found that the translations get better (or I get better at understanding them, at least).

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
Re: Webtoon comics
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2017, 03:18:36 am »

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2017, 08:22:24 am »

I had no idea how right I was

My current favorite webcomic is "hero oh hero " once you get used to the pixel style, it actually tells a really good story. Kinda like will save world for gold, except the whole cast is gold, instead of just ardon and penut
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 08:25:48 am by Not Aman »

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2017, 09:37:12 am »

Nuuuu use Webtoon they have a way better format+ even though there are no ads they do a way better job of supporting the authors.

And, uh, hmm, >.>

(I'm cool with that John's awesome)

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
Re: Webtoon comi
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2017, 10:18:05 am »

Okey lol
Pages: [1]   Go Up