Bounty Head Bebop Comlink

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

BountyHeadBebop.com | BHB Hardcopy Available at IPR | BHB Products Now Available On-Site | Free Preview Here | GenCon 2015!

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dark Web  (Read 155085 times)

LadyZerka

• Pepsi Queen
  • Mob Boss
    • View Profile
Re: Dark Web
« Reply #500 on: January 11, 2018, 10:58:43 pm »

"I can hide by the door," UsdiYona suggests, "and grab Faith when they come in."

"You guys take care of girly man and I'll get Faith to safety. She shouldn't see what's about to happen!"

UsdiYona then goes by the door and changes into a large house plant.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: January 12, 2018, 06:35:35 pm »

Killer immediately casts Sense Life to get a feel for whatever is headed their way. He'll take a seat behind one of the couches and have the hornets in his robes crawl out and hide under or in the upholstery.

An adult and child are approaching.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: January 12, 2018, 06:53:17 pm »

There's no possible way it could be this easy

"Adult and child approaching, no other signs of life but there could be something else. I like Usdi's plan. Emend, i'm going to set the hornets on her, can you kill the sound?"

To Miguel - "I want Kajet incapacitated if possible, if he survives the opening volley do what you can to keep them down. He might be able to see you, do not reveal yourself prematurely."

Killer contructs the weave for a killing curse (Life Force Assault), mumbling the words for the spell and spending a willpower point. He holds it, ready to release the moment he lays eyes on Kajet. He builds it to attack Kajet's lungs in particular, if he could drown the man in his own blood it would muffle the screams.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 12:18:20 am by Drakilian »

Forge

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: January 12, 2018, 08:42:25 pm »

Beats crouches, simply getting ready to stay and haymaker using Ranged Blows to have his punch hit Kajet the moment she steps in the door despite veing far away. The tactic had served him well so far...

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: January 12, 2018, 09:04:37 pm »

"Sure," Emend replies, using Thunderous Whispers to reduce the volume of the hornets.

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: January 13, 2018, 11:56:04 am »

Robor keeps watch as he hides. If theres any spirits around he will have to stop them.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: January 13, 2018, 04:41:49 pm »

The silver BMW pulled into the drive and Kajet Kajet got out with a small Filipino boy. The two of them chatted in Tagalog, as they opened the trunk of the car to retrieve some store bags from a fancy boutique.

Kajet then led the boy to the front door, unlocked it and stepped in, not noticing the large houseplant to her left, due to all the bags she was carrying in front of her.

UsdiYona sprang into action, leaping out of plant-form to grab the boy and carry him around to the back of the house, where he/she would not see what was going to happen to Kajet. Along the way, she pulled the ring off the boy's finger - dispelling the illusion and bringing Faith into sight.

"Usdi!" Faith said, "You found me! Where's daddy?"

"Faith, Kajet isn't who she seems," UsdiYona explained, "She is the one who took us from our couch. I'm glad she took care of you, but it's time she goes to jail. She's just not a good person. Your daddy is waiting for the police inside with the others."

Inside, Kajet was caught completely by surprise.

A telekinetic blow from Beats rocked her world, nearly knocking her off her feet - followed by the Saint (Killer's) life force assault.

Something in the casting went wrong - and the spell immediately got away from the Saint (Killer), taking on a life of its own!

Kajet, the original target of the spell, abruptly turned inside-out in a ghastly eruption of innards and wet viscera! The intestines and other organs - no longer held in proper place - splattered to the floor - revealing a skeleton covered in torn and burst muscle tissue!

The unravelling energy of the spell, while mostly absorbed by Kajet, continued to wash through the house - enervating everyone within.

The hornets the Saint (Killer) unleashed, crashed to the ground and began reverting back to the leaves and twigs that they had originally been created from.

The Saint (Killer), Robor, Emend, and Beats meanwhile, all felt completely sapped - like they had just run a marathon in a brick tracksuit while pulling a train.

"Well that was... interesting," Miguel remarked to the Saint (Killer); "I think she is dead. You are OK, no?"

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: January 13, 2018, 05:11:37 pm »

"Ugh" Killer struggles to his feet and releases the failing transformation and control spells on his hornets.

"It seems I overdid it just a bit."

"Damn, I wanted him to tell us about the Prince."

A shame he died early but i'll be damned if that wasn't a hell of a kill

"Is everyone okay?"

Killer closes his eyes and rubs his temples, saying to Miguel.

"Magic can occasionally go wrong and result in, well, that. We had an interesting point in time where Robor and Beats existed in each other's bodies because of a botched spell, luckily mine only killed Kajet and tired me out, if it had caught any of the others things could have turned out much worse."

Then to everyone else - "I'll clean up the scene, i'm thinking have it look like a stabbing and then we leave the drive here to be found by authorities, anyone have any other thoughts?"

Killer also keeps an eye out for Kajet's spirit, if it pops up anywhere. Of course not every body leaves behind a ghost but with a death like that, fingers crossed...
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 06:01:14 pm by Drakilian »

Forge

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: January 14, 2018, 02:22:49 am »

Beats stares for a moment, seeming a little conflicted but then nods. Resolute. "She got wat she deserved, ya went overboard but I got my punch in for my promise an shes done now."

Seemingly dismissing her horribly deformed corpse (But really just not wanting to look at it) he heads for the door  to the kitchen "Saint, don worry about in here, ya better get on out to your lil girl. I'll deal with dis like dey used to down my way. I'll be out ta portal in 2 mins"

He looks for propane tanks or a gas stove in the kitchen, failing this, flamable chemicals.

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: January 14, 2018, 04:43:33 am »

"Wow. That was disgusting." Robor says.

"Saint, get to your daughter. We'll clean up here. Or at least figure out whats next."

"Ugh.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #510 on: January 14, 2018, 05:14:48 pm »

Nodding to the two, Killer makes sure he isn't covered in any gore and starts heading after Usdi to see his "daughter".

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: January 15, 2018, 12:02:52 am »

"Since we've defeated Kajet and have Faith, we should contact Sarapheen so she can let the locals in charge of around here know what occurred," Emend announces.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: January 20, 2018, 01:05:46 pm »

Moving outside, the Saint (Killer) reunited with Faith, who ran over to hug him around the waist.

She then excitedly went on about her adventure, not realizing how much she had really been in danger. It occurred to the Saint (Killer) that her story sounded like complete fantasy - especially coming from a five-year old. If she ever repeated it to anyone else, there was no worry of them actually believing it for even a second.

Beats meanwhile, looked around the house for a gas of propane source, but the place was modern enough to have all electric appliances.

Out in the yard, he was once again reminded how tightly packed the houses were in this community, and realized that starting a house-fire would put the other residences (and their occupants) in needless danger.

The team needed to decide how to leave the scene.

As everyone gathered outside to discuss this, Emend noted that Faith still had some kind of magical enchantment going on about her. Taking a moment to analyze it, he saw that she was still warded against scrying/locating.

UsdiYona meanwhile, curiously put on the ring that she had gotten from Faith - immediately turning into a small Filipino boy. Fortunately, she did this behind Faith's back and took the ring off again befor being spotted, changing back to her usual self.

Forge

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: January 20, 2018, 02:36:32 pm »

"So, da house is gonna be harder ta burn down dan I thought. Maybe just like disguse da body or somthin?" Beats says quietly to the others

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: January 20, 2018, 03:02:20 pm »

"Faith, stay here with Usdi okay? I'll be back in just a second" Killer says, gently peeling the brat off him so that he can go inside. There he'll carve a rune of transformation onto Kajet's dead body and utter the spell for Corpse mask, laying his prayer beads across the dead man's face as he utters the incantation.

He changes it to look so that Kajet died as a result of a pre-existing heart defect aggravated by his extensive transformative surgeries. Right after entering the house he just collapsed, struggling to breathe as his heart and lungs simultaneously failed him. He couldn't even crawl his way to the phone before he died.

Hmm, I could leave the drive here but honestly it wouldn't matter much. Police can't do anything more anyway.

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: January 21, 2018, 12:22:03 am »

“Can we contact the Angel in charge here? Let them know whats going on? Because this place is in serious need of actual fixes.” Robor says.

Forge

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: January 21, 2018, 01:28:09 pm »

"I think Sera handles dat bit of it?" Beats pauses "If dey didn't nothice all dis going on den they ain't watching very hard."

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: January 21, 2018, 11:53:19 pm »

"I think Sera handles dat bit of it?" Beats pauses "If dey didn't nothice all dis going on den they ain't watching very hard."

"Agreed," Emend replies. "Once Saint is done altering the scene we should head back to her."

Forge

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: January 22, 2018, 01:04:41 pm »

"I got da portal stone ready so I'll open one the monent he's out"

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: January 23, 2018, 06:25:40 pm »

With the Saint (Killer) having hid the true cause of Kajet's death, Beats opened a portal back to the Washington National Cathedral with Sarapheen's gate stone.

Sarapheen was waiting for them there and was happy to see that the team had safely rescued Faith.

After hearing all the details, she vowed to hold council with the Archangel Benjamin and the Angel Wulandari (the Ward of Indonesia and the Philippines) to see how things could have gotten so bad out there without anyone noticing.

There was also the issue with this new Demon Prince that was hiding in the internet.

After getting her gatestone back from Beats, Sarapheen departed back into the heavens, indicating that she would get back with them soon.

For now, with only a few hours till sunrise, it was time for everyone to get back home and go to bed.

END

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: January 23, 2018, 06:25:52 pm »

Epilog

In the meeting hall of the disciples, under the Washington National Cathedral, Robor and Emend had just finished reconstructing the data that Emend had captured from the Dark Congress of demonic entities - before the entire server had come crashing down around him.

It turned out that very little of it had survived, save a small transcript of their transmissions to each other, in regard to the sudden appearance of the disciples among them.

"Shit! It's someone's Disciples!"

"How did they get in here?"

"Kajet is Farked now haha!

"What's the point in bidding then?"

"Meh, I'd say he might last twenty four hours."

"You actually think he'll make it to the next broadcast?!?"

"Care to make a wager then?"

"Certainly! I got three souls that says he does."

"Three huh? I'll ante in. I'll give him six hours!"

"Mark me down for four hours."

"I'll take lucky number thirteen!"

"I only got two souls. Anyone willing to spot me?

"But of course old friend, hahahaha!"

"I will regret this (I'm sure), but put me in for twelve hours."

"I got eight."

---

The drug dealer Eric Boyles, moved off his corner and down the alley to take a piss. He did not notice the car with its headlights off slowly pulling up on the main road.

"This man is the willing servant of Addiction," the Saint (Killer) explained to Miguel. "Peddling poisons to the local kids. Normally, we would not concern ourselves with his lot too much, but this one knowingly mixes fentanyl in the heroin, making it deadly. The irony is that when heroin kills, the users think it's because of its purity. Which make it even more desirable. They do not know this man is literally killing them just to make more profit."

As far as the Saint (Killer) knew, this guy was just a low level drug pusher down on his luck and that was all. The rest he had made up, because it sounded plausible, and to give Miguel reason for what was to come next.

No one would miss the poor shmuck.

The car window rolled down, the sound of the motor drawing Eric's attention. Zipping up his pants, he began heading to the car, thinking it was nothing more than his next sale.

An excitement thrilled through the Saint (Killer) - knowing that he was intentionally using God-given power to murder a man. It was such a juicy contradiction. So bad. So very very bad - and he loved every second of it.

Burning mana, he cast Life Force Assault - enhancing it with his newfound control, to invoke aggravated damage.

Eric Boyles doubled over suddenly, screaming in pain. Confused, he drew a 357 magnum from his waistband, but dropped it to the ground shortly thereafter.

One more wave of magic, and Eric's body went into complete sepsis, killing him from the anaphylactic shock. His own blood turning into a poisonous slag within his veins.

The Saint (Killer) shivered from the climax of his evil deed, quickly casting death mask to make it all look like a heroin and fentanyl overdose.

No one would question the man's death.

Very few would actually care.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 07:53:00 pm by BerkaZerka »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11]   Go Up