Bounty Head Bebop Comlink

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

BountyHeadBebop.com | BHB Hardcopy Available at IPR | BHB Products Now Available On-Site | Free Preview Here | GenCon 2015!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ever have everything that could possibly go wrong.. either go wrong or almost?  (Read 5447 times)

Forge

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile

So a little background:

I have been half scouted by another hospital on Vancouver Island. Basically the best place in at least Western Canada to live.

On route here so far: Sudden pay issues. Flight delays that would have caused me to miss my connector had it not very luckily hit a delay too. Rental car company issue so no car. No taxis at the airport since after dealing with the rental company it was so late like 1.30am morning of my interview. After calling for taxi and massive bill... Hotel was actually great, Best Western have never let me down. Then early morning, still can't sort out rental issue or get to rental place other by taxi so taxi to hospital for pseudo interview and taxi nearly gets into a massive accident which obviously delays me...

Just seriously those are only the main points, other small stuff had also been going wrong for like 2 days too.

Anyone else ever have a day or trip like this?

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile

Yeah, sometimes it feels like things never go wrong but when they do they just all go wrong at once

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile

How did the interview go?

Forge

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile

Pretty well overall... need to decide if a massive move is worth it right now just.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile

Depends on the payoff haha!

Good luck either way though.  :)

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile

Pretty well overall... need to decide if a massive move is worth it right now just.
Sweet. At least that went well haha.

Good luck deciding. Always tough

Mesnar

• Small Fry
    • View Profile

Yeah, sometimes you just have to see these lightweight wheelchairs in action and it feels like things never go wrong but when they do they just all go wrong at once

I find it that sometimes even when you think things went bad in the moment, it might not necessarily be that way. Sometimes, the biggest wins come out of initial losses.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2024, 05:05:49 am by Mesnar »

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile

True enough; And it's nice to be able to realize that sometimes in retrospect.
Pages: [1]   Go Up