Bounty Head Bebop Comlink

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

BountyHeadBebop.com | BHB Hardcopy Available at IPR | BHB Products Now Available On-Site | Free Preview Here | GenCon 2015!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: HOW ABOUT Mutations  (Read 10020 times)

area_51_games

• Small Fry
    • View Profile
HOW ABOUT Mutations
« on: October 01, 2009, 01:25:50 am »

I was thinking for the Earthers, maybe some isolated types might become mutated,"morlocks any one"?
or maybe do keep the isolated community experimented with a DNA SEQUENCER THAT WOULD KEEP THE ISSUES OF CROSS BREEDING from arising and end up with X-men like mutants. or maybe an Alien landed into aan isolated communty of vualters and mutated them or altered them to be perfect humans, think the human race was lost , these aliens are trying to help the species by making them mega humans , problem is they get mega Flaws too. now thier is a quit little war going on between the Mega humans and the so called betrayers of earth, and these mega humans are now fighting a awr of terror on the innecent space colonist?

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
Re: HOW ABOUT Mutations
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2009, 09:32:15 am »

Hi area_51_games, Mutations do sound like an interesting idea that could add a unique flavor to your games.  We don’t currently have anything ‘Official’ and specific to Mutations or Superpowers yet – but I have been working on using the Mutant and Masterminds RPG with BHB, incorporating their power builds with the i20 system for my own personal gaming group.

I’m willing to share conversion notes and how you would do it, but actually publishing a BHB specific set of superpowers and power build mechanics right now is a long way off, due to all the other BHB projects going on right now.  Check it out HERE.

You might also be able to expand the rules on Psychics in the BHB book to get an X-Men style set of Mutations/Superpowers – and there is Cyberware rules that could help spur some ideas.

Also (to be available sometime in 2010) is a set of rules for spellcasting (Hexslinging) in BHB.  This will allow folks to bring a Shadowrun-style magic system into their games.

BZ

Pages: [1]   Go Up