Bounty Head Bebop Comlink

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

BountyHeadBebop.com | BHB Hardcopy Available at IPR | BHB Products Now Available On-Site | Free Preview Here | GenCon 2015!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: You're all still here!  (Read 2379 times)

Aeon_spiral

• BHB Titan
  • Cowboy
  • Keitaro Hokusai, the Drunken Ox of Sendai.
    • View Profile
You're all still here!
« on: August 15, 2022, 12:06:50 pm »

Hey all! How's life?

Been a few years since I've had time to check in, wanted to stop by and say hello!
Suffering is permanent, obscure and dark, And shares the nature of infinity. ~William Wordsworth

Forge

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
Re: You're all still here!
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2022, 10:20:13 pm »

Still here? Who's still here? It's all a conspiracy!

But yes, I keep an eye on things just incase we all get a game going again (I keep hopi g to run one but life always has other plans)

Aeon_spiral

• BHB Titan
  • Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2022, 07:28:11 pm »

Forge, great to see you around!

Yeah I'm actually just getting back into table tops (playing) I've been helping my friend in WI develop his own system the last couple of years and we're now in the play test phase.

But I've got the itching to run a call of Cthulhu campaign. Either Via discord and Roll20 or PbP.
Suffering is permanent, obscure and dark, And shares the nature of infinity. ~William Wordsworth

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2022, 04:51:36 pm »

Hi Aeon! Yeah, it has been a while lol!

Folks mostly just pop in every now an again to see if BHB is still here. I've been busy with many other projects over the last few years and manly keep BHB up for nostalgia at this point. I use the databases for working on some things though, so I plan on keeping it around a few more years.

What genre ttrpg is your friend creating? I've finally gotten around to writing up two new games for publish on drivethrurpg and am in the slow process of formatting one for Print on Demand and getting the bugs out of the other's system.

One is called Chibi City Heroes (a lighthearted Supers game) and the other has a place-holder name as Advanced Chibi Happy Fantasy Fun Game! (no, seriously lol)  ;D That one would be what BHB Fantasy has morphed into over the last decade.

Aeon_spiral

• BHB Titan
  • Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2022, 08:03:35 pm »

It's horror themed. Influenced by Shadows of the Demon Lord, savage worlds, and some balancing themes influenced by stuff like Fate.

Lots of tables, too many tables imo lol. But hey I get to say I was the first!

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2022, 06:27:07 pm »

Sound pretty cool!
Pages: [1]   Go Up