Bounty Head Bebop Comlink

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

BountyHeadBebop.com | BHB Hardcopy Available at IPR | BHB Products Now Available On-Site | Free Preview Here | GenCon 2015!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Origins and GenCon 2010  (Read 154058 times)

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
Origins and GenCon 2010
« on: December 14, 2009, 12:17:44 pm »

Hi all - we will be attending both Cons again this year  ;D

Things are looking good for an even better year for the BHB Merc Squad.  I plan on running four BHB events at each convention with at least one or two of those being brand new, never before seen, adventure sessions.

I'll post more here as it comes together (Origins needs to get its site up soon).  Hope to see a few folks out there again (or for the first time even) - come out and play our events and if you don't have one already, get a signed copy of the Bounty Head Bebop RPG.

In addition to BHB Adventure Sessions, I'll be running some other events - an i20 (BHB) Conan The Barbarian Pirate Adventure, my d20 Call of Cthulhu convention classics - Bad Seed and Call of PikaChulu - and if I get it finished, a d20 Call of Cthulhu Spongebob Squarepants parody - The Call of SpongeThulu.

[Boast Mode]
The BHB Merc Squad runs the best damned RPG events at any Con - BHB or any other system for that matter.  Our events rock, our swag rocks, and our players rock.
[/Boast Mode]  ;D

BZ

Bounty BaboonBill

• BHB Insider
  • Bounty Head
  • Bebop Artist
    • View Profile
    • Check out ze art at Bill Werks Occassionally
Re: Origins and GenCon 2010
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2009, 04:13:13 pm »

Hopefully I will be able to attend both cons as well!  If Dave is able to come, we'll both be up for another zany game of BHB.

plus, some chuthopoly too, pretty prease?
Ape in Spaaaaaaace!

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2009, 09:38:58 pm »

That would be awesome - Cthopoly and all!!!  ;D

BZ

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2009, 03:59:57 pm »

Lady Z and I are now registered for Origins 2010 (earlybird is the way to go)  ;D

I also just noticed a preliminary outline for a BHB adventure I was working on a while back, featuring the Venture Brothers as the Bounty Head.  Not sure I have the time to flesh it out the rest of the way for one of the Cons, but is anyone interested?

BZ

LadyZerka

• Pepsi Queen
  • Mob Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2009, 05:27:59 pm »

BaboonBill and Dave. I want a rematch on cthopoly. I was robbed I tells ya! ;D I was winning and then BaboonBill got squamous blast happy and stole my loot! For shame! CHEEEEEETAAAAAARRRRRSSSS! ;) I look forward to seeing you guys again, you were a lot of fun to game with. ( Not to mention the quick art).  :)

Nestor

• BHB Insider
  • Professional
  • Bringin' a gun to a knife fight...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2009, 11:21:23 pm »

The tentative plan for me is to be at GenCon 2010, so I'll make sure to grab a seat for the BHB game then.

And I am ready and willing to defend my title in Cthulhopoly against all comers! Bwahahaha!!!  ;D
Free-Floating Agent of Chaos. Reasonable Rates. Inquire Within.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2009, 09:48:46 am »

Oh yeah Nestor, you cleaned house on us in that game, LOL ;D

BZ

LadyZerka

• Pepsi Queen
  • Mob Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2009, 05:40:27 pm »

Excuse me mister Nestor, I am willing to take you up on a rematch. ;D Anytime, any place. :) I really hope to play with you at the con again, it was a lot of fun. Please, keep in touch. It is good to hear from ya. :D

Nestor

• BHB Insider
  • Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2009, 11:01:29 am »

No worries. I've jumped into the PBP Test Spin, so you'll have a hard time getting rid of me now! Bwahahaha!  ;D

Looking forward to GenCon 2010, for sure.

LadyZerka

• Pepsi Queen
  • Mob Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2009, 05:17:03 pm »

Welcome aboard Nestor. ;D It is sweet to have new faces and characters to play with. :) See ya also at the con. I am guessing another 10 pm game of cthopoly is in order, I will bring the snacks! ;D

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2010, 03:47:23 pm »

2010 Conventions

I’m not sure what I’ll be running yet for the 2010 Conventions, but here is a tentative list (it may change, but these are what I’m leaning towards) –

(BHB) Mountain Man Mayhem
The Bounty is a Callisto Mountain man known as Jeremiah Jackson, wanted for disrupting lumber operations and poaching. Why the corps are bothering to bring him in at all, rather than just sending in a professional to take him out, is anybody’s guess. Overall, it’s generally a bad idea to mess with the Callisto Mountain Men, but the writ is good and you need the work.

(BHB) Fortune Cookie Fix
A cryptic message hidden in a fortune cookie leads the crew on a chase to capture a notorious Jovian drug lord.  The seven and a half million writ bounty on him singing its siren song across the solar system – drawing rookie and veteran cowboy alike to a silent and hidden death…  Can you track him down where everyone else has failed?

(BHB) Don't Spare The Lead
Having uncovered the hidden location of the system’s most powerful drug lord, the crew must now find a way into his heavily fortified estate in order to put the collar on him and get everyone out alive.  Easier said than done of course... better bring the heavy artillery, just in case.

(i20 Fantasy) Bane Treasure of The Vampire King
Adventurers and Mercenaries wanted for dangerous work in the world of Conan the Barbarian – Generous pay for those what survive.  Come sail the savage seas and brave the gauntlet of dread pirates aboard the newly commissioned Whelmcrest in search of high adventure and legendary treasures.

(i20 Fantasy) Brigands of Spider Wood
Brigands are holed-up in the old dwarven stronghold north of Spider Wood.  Legend claims a vast treasure is hidden there.  Can you defeat the brigands and discover the treasure before they do?

(d20 Call of Cthulhu) Bad Seed
Pulp Cthulhu in a wealthy Connecticut town, 1928. Kidnappers, baby snatching cultists, or alien abductors – what’s happening to the local children? Find out – and please, try not to get eaten!

(d20 Call of Cthulhu) Call of PikaChulu
Join Ash, Misty, Brock, and Pikachu as they investigate the origins of a strangely mutated Pokemon captured by Professor Oak. A humorous adventure of cuddly madness and doom.

(BHB) Penguins of Madagascar Mythos Madness
Lions and tigers and tentacles, oh my!  Something stirs in New York’s Central Park; its smoky tendrils of evil even now seeping into the adjacent Zoo – home to those covert karate-chopping penguins; Skipper, Private, Kowalski, and Rico.  Can they fight back the Mythos and save the world?

And of course, I'll be bringing Cthopoly.

Anyway – let me know what appeals to you.  If there is any call for running other BHB Sessions, I may be up for requests :)

BZ

« Last Edit: January 13, 2010, 04:11:41 pm by BerkaZerka »

LadyZerka

• Pepsi Queen
  • Mob Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2010, 09:34:52 pm »

I only have one thing to say....... SWEEEEEEEEETTTT! ;)

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2010, 04:42:27 pm »

OK, I have decided on my schedules as outlined below -

BZ

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2010, 04:50:02 pm »

Submitted Origins Schedule

WED 6:00 - 11:00 PM Bad Seed
Pulp Cthulhu in a wealthy Connecticut town, 1928. Kidnappers, baby snatching cultists, or alien abductors - what’s happening to the local children?   

THU 12:00 - 4:00 PM Mountain Man Mayhem   
The Bounty is a Callisto Mountain Man known as Jeremiah Jackson, wanted for disrupting lumber operations and poaching. Why the corps are bothering to bring him in at all, rather than just sending in a professional to take him out, is anybody’s guess. Overall, it’s generally a bad idea to mess with the Callisto Mountain Men, but the writ is good and you need the work.

THU 5:00 - 9:00 PM Fortune Cookie Fix   
A cryptic message hidden in a fortune cookie leads the crew on a chase to capture a notorious Jovian drug lord.  The seven and a half million writ bounty on him singing its siren song across the solar system – drawing rookie and veteran cowboy alike to a silent and hidden death…  Can you track him down where everyone else has failed?      

FRI 12:00 - 4:00 PM Brigands of Spider Wood   
Brigands are holed-up in the old dwarven stronghold north of Spider Wood.  Legend claims a vast treasure is hidden there.  Can you defeat the brigands and discover the treasure before they do?

FRI 5:00 - 9:00 PM Don’t Spare The Lead   
Having uncovered the hidden location of the system’s most powerful drug lord, the crew must now find a way into his heavily fortified estate in order to put the collar on him and get everyone out alive.  Easier said than done of course... better bring the heavy artillery, just in case.   

SAT 6:00 - 10:00 PM Penguins of Madagascar Mythos Madness
Lions and tigers and tentacles, oh my!  Something stirs in New York’s Central Park; its smoky tendrils of evil even now seeping into the adjacent Zoo – home to those covert commando penguins; Skipper, Private, Kowalski, and Rico.  Can they fight back the Mythos and save the world?   

BZ

« Last Edit: January 14, 2010, 12:30:24 am by BerkaZerka »

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2010, 04:50:31 pm »

Submitted GenCon Schedule

THU 6:00 – 11:00 PM Bad Seed
Pulp Cthulhu in a wealthy Connecticut town, 1928. Kidnappers, baby snatching cultists, or alien abductors - what’s happening to the local children?   

FRI 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM Mountain Man Mayhem   
The Bounty is a Callisto Mountain Man known as Jeremiah Jackson, wanted for disrupting lumber operations and poaching. Why the corps are bothering to bring him in at all, rather than just sending in a professional to take him out, is anybody’s guess. Overall, it’s generally a bad idea to mess with the Callisto Mountain Men, but the writ is good and you need the work.

FRI 1:00 – 5:00 PM Fortune Cookie Fix   

FRI 6:00 – 10:00 PM Brigands of Spider Wood   

SAT 1:00 – 5:00 PM Don’t Spare The Lead   

SAT 6:00 – 10:00 PM Penguins of Madagascar Mythos Madness
Lions and tigers and tentacles, oh my!  Something stirs in New York’s Central Park; its smoky tendrils of evil even now seeping into the adjacent Zoo – home to those covert commando penguins; Skipper, Private, Kowalski, and Rico.  Can they fight back the Mythos and save the world?   

BZ

« Last Edit: January 14, 2010, 12:30:01 am by BerkaZerka »

Nestor

• BHB Insider
  • Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2010, 05:08:46 pm »

One question, sir, are those dates and times set in stone?

Just making sure for when it comes time to schedule my games. ;)

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2010, 10:25:09 pm »

Yes, as far as I know.  I've never had them changed on me before (though I got a last minute location change once at GenCon 2008 that killed my Call of PikaChulu game dead).

Should be good to go here however  :)

BZ

Nestor

• BHB Insider
  • Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2010, 07:15:11 am »

Yes, as far as I know.  I've never had them changed on me before (though I got a last minute location change once at GenCon 2008 that killed my Call of PikaChulu game dead).

Should be good to go here however  :)

BZ

Ah yes, I remember the Great Game Shuffle of 2008. Yours wasn't the only game that got scuttled because of it.  :P

Thanks. After spending most of my time at GenCon last year running games, I plan to actually play games this coming year, so I'll make every effort to sit in at least one of your sessions.

You have been warned.  ;D
« Last Edit: January 14, 2010, 07:16:50 am by Nestor »

LadyZerka

• Pepsi Queen
  • Mob Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2010, 09:16:04 am »

We welcome mayhem! It will be nice to play with ya. We reserved our reservations for all of the conventions and that got me all excited to go. I can't wait. ;D

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2010, 10:56:54 am »

Thanks. After spending most of my time at GenCon last year running games, I plan to actually play games this coming year, so I'll make every effort to sit in at least one of your sessions.

You have been warned.  ;D

We look forward to it  ;D

By the way, what games do you run?  Lady Z and I have left some open slots for playing as well  :)

BZ

Nestor

• BHB Insider
  • Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2010, 11:34:31 am »

Well, last year I ran 5 sessions of Hollow Earth Expedition (from Exile Games). They schedule the games and I jump in and run them.

I also ran a session of Desolation, which uses the same system as HEX. In fact, that's what I had just finished running when I came by your table to see Bill.

This year I'll probably try to keep to no more than two (maybe three) so I can actually get some gaming of my own done.

Once I find out which sessions I'll be running, I'll let you guys know.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2010, 11:37:03 am »

We'll keep an eye out  :)

BZ

LadyZerka

• Pepsi Queen
  • Mob Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2010, 04:38:05 pm »

Sounds like a plan. BZ is good for making an insane plan for gamerunning. By Friday he will have no voice and be burned out. But, we love him anyways. I like to have some time to game with him as well, see what else there is out there as well. ;D He is calming down though, only six games this time. ( Instead of ten or eleven). Nuts I tell ya. :D

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2010, 10:59:08 am »

Ive got events submitted to both cons and registered for Origins.  Just waiting for tomorrow to register for GenCon  :)

BZ

LadyZerka

• Pepsi Queen
  • Mob Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2010, 09:02:34 pm »

I can not wait to go the cons. I never had so much fun as these conventions. I have come to find out, it is a great people watching spot. :)

FaePooka

• Bounty Head
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2010, 05:51:17 pm »

I got my schedule of events submitted this week in time for the first round deadline. I am running 4 events this year. Aren't you proud of me?? LOL  

thursday  2pm-6pm - Conan - Do You Have A Flag? - This session is for ladies only.
Thursday 8pm-midnight - Conan - Do You Have A Flag?

Friday  10am-2pm - Conan - A Gross Affair In Argos

Saturday  Noon - 4pm - Conan - A Gross Affair In Argos

Wheeeeeee!!!

Oh, I guess i should specify this is for GenCon.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2010, 05:52:54 pm by FaePooka »
Be yourself, everyone else is taken.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2010, 06:54:22 pm »

Awesome  ;D

I'm sure Lady Z will want to get in on a game or two  :)

BZ

LadyZerka

• Pepsi Queen
  • Mob Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2010, 09:59:42 pm »

I want to play the second scenario to FaePooka's game. I will have to sign up when it is available. Probably try to get in on Friday. :)

FaePooka

• Bounty Head
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2010, 10:34:02 pm »

I want to play the second scenario to FaePooka's game. I will have to sign up when it is available. Probably try to get in on Friday. :)

Sounds good to me!  ;)   

I will make sure to post the event ID's and such right before event Reg so you can get your ticket easier.
Be yourself, everyone else is taken.

LadyZerka

• Pepsi Queen
  • Mob Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2010, 09:30:58 pm »

Sweet deal :)

Nestor

• BHB Insider
  • Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2010, 07:36:14 pm »

Okay, I'm starting to set down my GM schedule for GenCon.

At this point, I'm on the board for four slots: Thursday 8AM-12PM, Thursday 4PM-8PM, Friday 8PM-12AM, and Sunday 8AM-12PM. Don't know yet what I'm running, but based on my previous HEX exploits, it should rock.

I purposefully left my schedule open so I can try to get on a number of your games. We'll see what I get in on  once registration starts. Expect to see quite a bit of me!  ;D

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2010, 11:24:28 pm »

Let us know what you're running - the Thursday Morning and Sunday games might draw Lady Z and I out of the woodwork  :)

BZ

LadyZerka

• Pepsi Queen
  • Mob Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2010, 10:25:44 pm »

Certainly let us know. :)

Nestor

• BHB Insider
  • Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2010, 10:50:56 pm »

Will do.

The EGS folks tend to come up with these great trilogy runs. You don't have to do all three, but it's neat to see the metaplot running through them.

Don't know yet if they're planning to do it again this year, but if the previous ones are any indication, they should be a blast to play and run.  ;D

LadyZerka

• Pepsi Queen
  • Mob Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2010, 09:49:26 pm »

What does EGS stand for? I am curious. I don't know the abbreviation. :)

Nestor

• BHB Insider
  • Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2010, 10:06:05 pm »

Oh, sorry. That's Exile Games Studio (www.exilegames.com), the publishers of Hollow Earth Expedition RPG, what I consider the best pulp action game out there. :)

LadyZerka

• Pepsi Queen
  • Mob Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2010, 09:07:42 pm »

I will check it out, thanks.:)

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2010, 09:22:25 pm »

Oh, sorry. That's Exile Games Studio (www.exilegames.com), the publishers of Hollow Earth Expedition RPG, what I consider the best pulp action game out there. :)

Intresting system with the dice mechanic.  Do you use the special dice?  I'd be interested in giving it a whirl  :)

BZ

Nestor

• BHB Insider
  • Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2010, 09:36:43 pm »

Intresting system with the dice mechanic.  Do you use the special dice?  I'd be interested in giving it a whirl  :)
BZ

Yeah, that was one of the things that struck me first about the system. The Designer, Jeff Combos, previously worked with White Wolf, so he has an affinity for dice pools. The two things that make the Ubiquity System's dice mechanics so neat to me are: you can use any dice with an even distribution of numbers, and you can Take the Average for non-dramatic situations. You'd be amazed how that speeds up things like combat.

The Ubiquity dice are cool, too, and while they're not necessary, they can speed up dice rolling even further.

Tell you what. If for some reason you can't make any of the games, I'll gladly run a pick-up run for you guys.  ;D

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2010, 04:43:37 pm »

Tell you what. If for some reason you can't make any of the games, I'll gladly run a pick-up run for you guys.  ;D

I'm game for a game  ;D  But I have to play using the special dice - I can't stand not knowing how they work.  And as an aside - I hope they're not like Fudge Dice +/- - those I don't like  :P

BZ

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2010, 04:47:12 pm »

Oh, and I'm 99% finished with my Penguins of Madagasgar Mythos Madness adventure. 

I'm currently writting all the flavor text out for the last scene - ... how exactly does one describe the entire earth getting sucked into a black hole anyway?   ;D

BZ

LadyZerka

• Pepsi Queen
  • Mob Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2010, 09:11:25 pm »

Nestor, a game would be great :)

Nestor

• BHB Insider
  • Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2010, 11:02:42 pm »

I'm game for a game  ;D  But I have to play using the special dice - I can't stand not knowing how they work.  And as an aside - I hope they're not like Fudge Dice +/- - those I don't like  :P

BZ

Right there wit'cha, sir. It's using Fudge dice that makes me leery of playing Spirit of the Century (another otherwise cool pulp RPG; in fact, it was created locally a town or two over from Baltimore).

Just to spoil the suspense, here's the skinny on the Ubiquity dice:

Keep in mind that in HEX, each die in the pool has a 50% chance of success. The convention we use is an even number indicates a success and an odd number a failure.

For instance, the Skill rating for the task the character is about to attempt is 8. The player grabs eight dice (four-sided, six-sided, twenty-sided, whatever), rolls them, and counts how many came up evens. That's the roll result to be compared against the Difficulty of the task.

Ubiquity dice come in three colors: white, red and blue (very patriotic, yes?). White dice have only 0's and 1's; it's equivalent to rolling one regular die. Red dice have a distribution of 0, 1 and 2; they're statistically the same as rolling two regular dice. Blue dice have 0, 1, 2 and 3; rolling one is the same as rolling three regular dice.

So, following the example above, the player needs to roll a dice pool of eight. He can roll two blue dice and a red, or four reds, or one blue, two reds and a white, or even eight white; any combination that adds up to eight dice. He rolls, adds the numbers and voila! you have your roll result much quicker and easier.

The real beauty of the dice becomes clear when your dice pools get large (as can happens when your character is a true pulp hero). I'll leave working out the combinations for a dice pool of 15 as an exercise for the reader.  ;D

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2010, 11:16:31 am »

Pretty nifty  :)

So given your typical pool limit, and maximum efficiency, how many of each color should a GM have at the ready?

For Example: If 20 was the upper limit - All you would need is six red, a single white, and a single blue (which allows you to generate everything between 1-20)

BZ

Nestor

• BHB Insider
  • Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2010, 12:47:20 pm »

Pretty nifty  :)

So given your typical pool limit, and maximum efficiency, how many of each color should a GM have at the ready?

For Example: If 20 was the upper limit - All you would need is six red, a single white, and a single blue (which allows you to generate everything between 1-20)

BZ

I suppose. EGS sells them in tubes with 3 each.

I've bought at least one tube every year at GenCon since the game came out, so right now I have a healthy amount of them to bring to my demos. :)

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 19, 2010, 10:48:53 pm »

Just finished playtesting our Penguins of Madagascar Mythos Madness adventure - it was a blast and fit well within the time alloted.  Got some good feedback too, that will make it even more fun when I run it at the conventions  ;D

BZ

Bounty BaboonBill

• BHB Insider
  • Bounty Head
  • Bebop Artist
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 21, 2010, 09:56:56 pm »

Unless something drastic pops up, it looks like i will be at Origins and Gencon both this year. Yay for having connections!
Ape in Spaaaaaaace!

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 22, 2010, 01:17:55 pm »

Unless something drastic pops up, it looks like i will be at Origins and Gencon both this year. Yay for having connections!

Awesomeness +2  ;D

BZ

LadyZerka

• Pepsi Queen
  • Mob Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 22, 2010, 09:32:12 pm »

I hope you can meet up with us again BaboonBill. We had a blast playing with you guys last year.  ;D

Bounty BaboonBill

• BHB Insider
  • Bounty Head
  • Bebop Artist
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 24, 2010, 04:16:13 pm »

Most definately. Origins I will be bringing my nephew, most likely. Dave will be along again to GenCon.
Ape in Spaaaaaaace!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 7   Go Up