Bounty Head Bebop Comlink

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

BountyHeadBebop.com | BHB Hardcopy Available at IPR | BHB Products Now Available On-Site | Free Preview Here | GenCon 2015!

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 23   Go Down

Author Topic: Community Conversation  (Read 475987 times)

Aeon_spiral

• BHB Titan
  • Cowboy
  • Keitaro Hokusai, the Drunken Ox of Sendai.
    • View Profile
Re: Community Conversation
« Reply #400 on: February 02, 2016, 06:38:57 pm »

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/178148/20150225/cowboy-bebop-live-action-movie-2015.htm

really? if there is merit to this im stoked!

BZ i thought you might appreciate this news
Suffering is permanent, obscure and dark, And shares the nature of infinity. ~William Wordsworth

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: February 02, 2016, 09:23:51 pm »

Wow! I'm stoked just to see a ghost from the past haha!

How's it going Aeon?

Been a while!

And yes, a Live Action Cowboy Bebop could be mighty righteous (if done with care)!  8)

Arthesul

• BHB Titan
  • Professional
  • Flying bears, now THAT'S a scary thought!
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: February 02, 2016, 09:25:48 pm »

I dunno, man... I mean, Keanu's great for production purposes, but I'm not sure he's Spike material, and I know that's what they're planning. I mean, judging from the 7 episodes I've seen on youtube. He doesn't seem capable of pulling off that kind of subtle charm.
Shitty shitters shit shitty shits shittily shitting shittier shits.
See? Fark isn't the only word you can make a sentence out of!

Sethaniel

• Feng-Shui Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: February 02, 2016, 09:48:34 pm »

I had heard as of last month, Keanu said he knew everyone was attaching his name to the project, and he did have a script, but he'd be too old for Spike.

Also hi aeon
« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 10:00:06 pm by Sethaniel »

Malkalack

• Bounty Head
  • Prolific shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: February 02, 2016, 10:45:11 pm »

Wow! I'm stoked just to see a ghost from the past haha!

How's it going Aeon?

Been a while!

And yes, a Live Action Cowboy Bebop could be mighty righteous (if done with care)!  8)

That's the thing, though. Live action reboots rarely respect the source material.
doot doot thank mr skeltal

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #405 on: February 02, 2016, 10:53:23 pm »

Mario brothers movie.
That's all.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: February 03, 2016, 06:24:44 am »

I just watched The Kingsmen with my Lady Z. Thought it was a mighty entertaining over-the-top spy movie.  :)

Forge

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: February 03, 2016, 11:31:19 am »

Wooo love that movie!

Aeon_spiral

• BHB Titan
  • Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: February 03, 2016, 06:39:18 pm »

haha Hi to you all too!

I've missed you guys a lot. Im putting forth a conscious effort to be active here again.

And Yeah Last i read Keanu had the script but said something about they couldn't afford him or some such.
Suffering is permanent, obscure and dark, And shares the nature of infinity. ~William Wordsworth

Aeon_spiral

• BHB Titan
  • Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: February 04, 2016, 10:12:11 am »

So anyone got any games starting up sometime soon? I'd love to get back in on the action!

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: February 04, 2016, 10:21:25 am »

Tanstaafl just dropped out of our BHB game, so there could be room for you in there if you're interested.

Check it out and post something in the OOC about it

Arthesul

• BHB Titan
  • Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: February 04, 2016, 01:34:15 pm »

haha Hi to you all too!

You introduced the movie so casually that I couldn't tell whether or not you've been here the entire time.  :D

So anyone got any games starting up sometime soon? I'd love to get back in on the action!

It's no  BHB campaign, but we need another person for the next Assassin in the Palace game!
http://www.bountyheadbebop.com/forum/index.php?topic=1862.0

Aeon_spiral

• BHB Titan
  • Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: February 04, 2016, 01:52:27 pm »

You introduced the movie so casually that I couldn't tell whether or not you've been here the entire time.  :D

It's no  BHB campaign, but we need another person for the next Assassin in the Palace game!
http://www.bountyheadbebop.com/forum/index.php?topic=1862.0

@The movie comment; I laughed pretty hard at that :) I snoop regularly TBH I just recently (the last 48) have decided to come back full time and see what kind of crazy stuff I can get into.

@The Game Comment; Assassin in the palace was like a mafia style game right? I could be wrong its been a year or two since ive played one

Arthesul

• BHB Titan
  • Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: February 04, 2016, 05:35:55 pm »

Pretty much. It's like Mafia, but there's no classes or night phase, the assassin attacks whenever they want.

Aeon_spiral

• BHB Titan
  • Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: February 04, 2016, 05:38:26 pm »

Pretty much. It's like Mafia, but there's no classes or night phase, the assassin attacks whenever they want.

Cool I think I commented in the right thread for it. Continue there

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: February 09, 2016, 11:33:38 am »

I wonder why so many guests are always viewing How Much Things Weigh?

You can always find someone in it when using Who's Online haha!
« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 12:14:33 pm by BerkaZerka »

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: February 09, 2016, 11:35:41 am »

Prolly was posted as a link on a spiderbot infested site

Sethaniel

• Feng-Shui Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: February 09, 2016, 12:07:28 pm »

I wonder why so many quests are always viewing How Much Things Weigh?

You can always find someone in it when using Who's Online haha!

XD

Robots care a lot about how heavy objects are.  It's like their A/S/L

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: February 10, 2016, 09:44:20 am »

So I have a little conundrum. Sort of.

Basically, I'm in a good situation financially. I've got about 4K siting in my bank, growing at a rate of a few hundred a month. Additionally, I have about 8K in a line of credit that I could use at any given time, should shit all go to hell. I'm not rich by any means, but I'm frugal enough that I never worry about money.

Reason I mention all this, is because I think I want to take a vacation, but I'm not sure if it's a terrible, terrible idea, since I've only been taking care of my own finances for less that a year. I have no real obligations at the minute, and no big purchases that I plan on making, so really I'm just siting on the money at the moment.

The vacation in question is looking like it'd be a 9 day vacation in Japan starting on April 8th. I'd fly into Tokyo or Nagoya, then travel across Japan. I'd likely do this alone, because I don't know anyone else that could afford it (though I may ask my cousin if he's interested). Optimistically it'd cost about 2500, but realistically I'm probably looking more around 3500-4000 (that also depends on the CAD JPY exchange rate too).

I could go to some tropical resort or something instead for cheaper, but honestly I don't think I'd enjoy just laying on a beach for a week (at the very least, I don't think it's worthwhile to pay for it). Other locations range from "Currently being mauled by migrants" to "I'd probably get shanked/shot/kidnapped", and Japan is just cool in general anyway.

So this is more a question to the older members of the site. Would this be a huge waste of money/time? Is it worth it to go now before I get tied down somewhere?

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: February 10, 2016, 09:53:01 am »

Yeah, I think you will probably spend more than 4K here (Lady Z and I do about 2K a pop just for GenCon and Origins and we live close to those haha!)

Right now is likely the best time in your life to do so I think. You tend to get tied down in career, family, etc the older you get. So if it is within your means, get out there and see the world now while you still can!

As for how to go about it, you probably could do most of it on your own with computer searches, but paying for a travel agent could be worth it - to arrange an itinerary that you would like, but might not be aware of on your own.

Let us know how this goes!  :)

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #420 on: February 10, 2016, 09:55:19 am »

As another option, maybe you should look into doing a cruise while over there.

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: February 10, 2016, 09:59:46 am »

Yeah, I think you will probably spend more than 4K here (Lady Z and I do about 2K a pop just for GenCon and Origins and we live close to those haha!)

Wait, what? How do you manage to spend that much? Do you just buy a ton of merchandise or something? I'm already going to Anime North with the previously mentioned cousin, but that's only a few hundred. At least, until you said that just now I thought that was all it would be, lol.

Right now is likely the best time in your life to do so I think. You tend to get tied down in career, family, etc the older you get. So if it is within your means, get out there and see the world now while you still can!

Pretty much my line of thinking  in doing it now rather than later, yeah.

As another option, maybe you should look into doing a cruise while over there.

Have you heard good things about cruises in Japan?

Aeon_spiral

• BHB Titan
  • Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: February 10, 2016, 10:04:19 am »

Let me get in touch with my cousin. He works for Capcom in Tokyo he will know the best route as he travels frequently to the states.

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: February 10, 2016, 10:14:59 am »

Let me get in touch with my cousin. He works for Capcom in Tokyo he will know the best route as he travels frequently to the states.

Thanks. Though I live in Canada, so I'd likely be going out of Toronto.

That's pretty cool that he works for Capcom.

Aeon_spiral

• BHB Titan
  • Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: February 10, 2016, 10:17:30 am »

Thanks. Though I live in Canada, so I'd likely be going out of Toronto.

That's pretty cool that he works for Capcom.

Yeah he does localisation for them. It's a pretty cool gig.

Even so, hell be able to give me some pretty good numbers. I've got a few friends out there that do urban exploration too.

Check out abandonedkensai.com

Edit:http://abandonedkansai.com/

That's my friend Florian's urban exploration blog. Really worth the check out if you're planning on visiting there, the guy knows Japan like the back of his hand
« Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 10:20:00 am by Aeon_spiral »

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: February 10, 2016, 11:09:42 am »

Wait, what? How do you manage to spend that much? Do you just buy a ton of merchandise or something? I'm already going to Anime North with the previously mentioned cousin, but that's only a few hundred. At least, until you said that just now I thought that was all it would be, lol.

It's amazing how fast it adds up if you are not watching where all the money goes haha!

Obvious expenditures you can anticipate are things like hotel, badge, and event tickets.

Where your money goes out fast though, are things like meals (it's amazing how much you still want to eat after you've run through your food budget), snacks, parking (a big one for us because we stay outside the city and head in and out each day), fuel, tolls, and of course glorious swag.

It's a little more for Lady Z and I because we run events, so that's also included in the expense of going to the cons.

When we go to a smaller 4 day con, its still about $800 all said and done.

Of course being single, you can save by sleeping in your car, crashing with others, showering out of a sink, surviving on Mountain Dew and Cheetos, etc.  ;D

Sethaniel

• Feng-Shui Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: February 10, 2016, 11:50:18 am »

1) I'll ask my wife how much our trip cost.

2) Japan, and Tokyo specifically, are wonderful & you should totally go there.

3) Do you read kanji? Tokyo is easy to navigate but when you go farther away the signs stop being in romaji.

4) Go now. Eventually mundane life will take your money.  In unremarkable fashion if you're lucky, in memorable catastrophe if you're not. 

5) I'm maybe not the person to give anyone financial advice.  I know lots of people who have lots better jobs and way more money than I do.  They have big houses full of expensive furniture, and luxury SUVs, and haircuts that cost more than a weeks worth of groceries. 

But I've been to Japan.

You should do what makes you happy.

6) Go now.  My mother in law had so many plans for what she'd do when she retired.  And she never got to do any of them.

Aeon_spiral

• BHB Titan
  • Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: February 10, 2016, 12:01:16 pm »

My Cousin said Hit up Nikko, he said its really cool with all kinds of old temples, and its very tourist friendly. And he said its not that far outside of Tokyo, he's running some prices for me now.

Forge

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: February 10, 2016, 12:15:09 pm »

1. GO NOW

2. seriously, go for it. I TRAVELED to Korea when I wasn't as financialy as stable as you are right now and I struggled a bit for money for a year after and it was worth it. I'D do it again in a second.

3. You will spend pretty much all the 4000. It just happens that way but again worth it, there are so few times in a normal life where you are free and able to travel like that.

4. I so wish I could go to Japan this year, sadly I don't have much in the bank after the recent trip to England so I have to wait a couple of years

Sethaniel

• Feng-Shui Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: February 10, 2016, 12:20:37 pm »

My Cousin said Hit up Nikko, he said its really cool with all kinds of old temples, and its very tourist friendly. And he said its not that far outside of Tokyo, he's running some prices for me now.

^ yes!!

It's super easy to get to, and the absolute best if you like temples.

Aeon_spiral

• BHB Titan
  • Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: February 10, 2016, 12:39:07 pm »

^ yes!!

It's super easy to get to, and the absolute best if you like temples.

Awesome that you've been! :) if me and my girl end up getting married I'm trying to arrange for us to go stay outside of Tokyo and do touristy things :) Nikko is right up there with Fiji

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: February 10, 2016, 12:54:43 pm »

1) I'll ask my wife how much our trip cost.

2) Japan, and Tokyo specifically, are wonderful & you should totally go there.

3) Do you read kanji? Tokyo is easy to navigate but when you go farther away the signs stop being in romaji.

No, I expect many "Damn I wish I could read moments" if I go, haha. I should understand enough basic verbally to get by though. Anywhere in Toyko specifically?

Cool. I was planning on visiting Sendai, so that's definitely a day trip I could have on the way there.

1. GO NOW

2. seriously, go for it. I TRAVELED to Korea when I wasn't as financialy as stable as you are right now and I struggled a bit for money for a year after and it was worth it. I'D do it again in a second.

3. You will spend pretty much all the 4000. It just happens that way but again worth it, there are so few times in a normal life where you are free and able to travel like that.

4. I so wish I could go to Japan this year, sadly I don't have much in the bank after the recent trip to England so I have to wait a couple of years

Well damn, this is a lot more support for going than I expected, lol. How was Korea?
« Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 01:00:04 pm by killa_robot »

Arthesul

• BHB Titan
  • Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: February 10, 2016, 12:59:16 pm »

I'm more interested in heading to China, if only because I want to say I lived in a monastery and became a Shaolin Disciple on my resume, dating site profile, or on my obituary. Apparently, that's a thing people can do. You can even earn orange robes!

But if you ever get the opportunity to travel to a foreign country for non crime or militiary reasons, no matter where it is, do it. Not only is it goddamn amazing and culturally enriching, but they don't have Trump on the news every time you turn around! That's a recipe for inspiration if I ever saw one. It'll be an adventure, and a safe one, as long as you stay out of some of the nastier parts.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 01:05:51 pm by Arthesul »

Aeon_spiral

• BHB Titan
  • Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: February 10, 2016, 01:05:12 pm »

Alright from Florian I've got

I would avoid Kanto / Tokyo completely and focus the whole trip on Kansai. Locations / cost depend on his budget, but he should plan with at least 10.000 Yen per day for accommodation, food and transportation. Fly in and out Kansai Airport (KIX). He can stay in one city and do day trips from there, Kyoto or Osaka would be best. 1 day Osaka, 1 day Nara, 1 day Kobe / Arima Onsen, 3 days Kyoto, 1 day Mt. Koya, 1 day Himeji, 1 day back-up for special interests. What to do in each city? Look up japan-guide.com - good and easy to use travel site about Japan.
(Nikko is amazing, but Kanto in general sucks... Kansai is the origin of Japan and in almost all regards the more interesting area. If Nikko was in Kansai, there would be hardly any reason to go to Kanto... luckily we have Mount Koya, which is similar to Nikko.)
« Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 01:15:45 pm by BerkaZerka »

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: February 10, 2016, 01:24:37 pm »

Alright from Florian I've got

$122 CAD is pretty good per day. Flight is gonna be $1100 to $1200, which would make my costs around $2500 (at the lowest). I'd probably fly in and out of Nagoya instead, since it shaves off about 2-3 hours trip time.

Hmm, but that means missing Toyko and Nikko and the Sendai area. Wonder what he dislikes about the Kanto area (maybe too touristy?).

Still, tell him thanks for the outline. I have a good idea of what I should be looking into in the Kansai region now.

Aeon_spiral

• BHB Titan
  • Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #435 on: February 10, 2016, 01:26:48 pm »

$122 CAD is pretty good per day. Flight is gonna be $1100 to $1200, which would make my costs around $2500 (at the lowest). I'd probably fly in and out of Nagoya instead, since it shaves off about 2-3 hours trip time.

Hmm, but that means missing Toyko and Nikko and the Sendai area. Wonder what he dislikes about the Kanto area (maybe too touristy?).

Still, tell him thanks for the outline. I have a good idea of what I should be looking into in the Kansai region now.

Hey man you're welcome, glad I could help. :)

Aeon_spiral

• BHB Titan
  • Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: February 10, 2016, 01:33:54 pm »

I'm more interested in heading to China, if only because I want to say I lived in a monastery and became a Shaolin Disciple on my resume, dating site profile, or on my obituary. Apparently, that's a thing people can do. You can even earn orange robes!

But if you ever get the opportunity to travel to a foreign country for non crime or militiary reasons, no matter where it is, do it. Not only is it goddamn amazing and culturally enriching, but they don't have Trump on the news every time you turn around! That's a recipe for inspiration if I ever saw one. It'll be an adventure, and a safe one, as long as you stay out of some of the nastier parts.

Romania was fun, well fun as it could be, Damn gypsies and the like, but the architecture in Bucharest was awesome.

Sethaniel

• Feng-Shui Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: February 10, 2016, 01:37:21 pm »

Anywhere in Tokyo specifically?

Um, what do you like?  Museums, shrines, animals, restaurants?

I really enjoyed everything/everywhere.

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: February 10, 2016, 02:38:43 pm »

Um, what do you like?  Museums, shrines, animals, restaurants?

I really enjoyed everything/everywhere.

Alright, if there was one thing in Toyko you'd say I had to see/do, what would it be? The highlight of your trip (if there was one).

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: February 10, 2016, 02:46:06 pm »

Geisha Parlor Kabuki Theater?  ;D

Sethaniel

• Feng-Shui Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: February 10, 2016, 04:43:04 pm »

Geisha Parlor Kabuki Theater?  ;D

We went to that.  XD

We were like "oh, we don't need to buy the english translation headphones, it's song/dance, it'll be fine."
Then it turned out it was some kind of "introduction to kabuki" performance, and there was a 30 min lecture at the beginning.

Alright, if there was one thing in Toyko you'd say I had to see/do, what would it be? The highlight of your trip (if there was one).

You never said what you liked!

Museums: Shitamachi Museum (Ghibli museum if you like Miyazaki.)
(if you like weird: Meguro Parasitological Museum)

Shrines: Nikko

Animals:  Kasai Rinkai  (you can see Tokyo Disneyland over the infinity pool); Ueno zoo for pandas ^_^

Other stuff:  Tsukiji fish market, Hamarikyu gardens (they're really close!)

(Wife says $4k is definitely enough.)

It really was all awesome.  Toronto is like Chicago is like Atlanta is like every other city- aside from the main attractions, it's all the same.
Tokyo was super different from the US, and all the different stops on the Yamanote line were different from one another, like a whole bunch of different towns all next to each other.

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: February 10, 2016, 04:51:56 pm »

You never said what you liked!

Museums: Shitamachi Museum (Ghibli museum if you like Miyazaki.)
(if you like weird: Meguro Parasitological Museum)

Shrines: Nikko

Animals:  Kasai Rinkai  (you can see Tokyo Disneyland over the infinity pool); Ueno zoo for pandas ^_^

Other stuff:  Tsukiji fish market, Hamarikyu gardens (they're really close!)

(Wife says $4k is definitely enough.)

It really was all awesome.  Toronto is like Chicago is like Atlanta is like every other city- aside from the main attractions, it's all the same.
Tokyo was super different from the US, and all the different stops on the Yamanote line were different from one another, like a whole bunch of different towns all next to each other.

Honestly can't say I know what I'd like until going there, hence why I'm just taking general suggestions right now.

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: February 12, 2016, 07:26:06 pm »

Minor update:

Told my boss I was thinking about the vacation, asked how long notice he wanted. Conversation ended with him saying I can take more time off than my vacation days, I just won't get paid during those days for obvious reasons.

So after he confirms April is fine for me to leave, I can better schedule my flight/get more than 10 days away, which is pretty nice. I'll probably get a free day with the money I can save getting a better flight date.

Aeon_spiral

• BHB Titan
  • Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: February 14, 2016, 01:08:56 pm »

So this may not mean much to some but, if you could, Keep my Gf's mother in your thoughts please. About 8 months ago her husband (my GF's stepfather) died and shes had it rough (lost her house and all of her possessions because of some stupid law regarding his will), well her health hasn't been great since that either. And now, for the 2nd time this week shes back in the hospital. She's having lots of bleeding and shes in so much pain she can barely move on her own. Positive vibes are much appreciated folks. Thanks

Sethaniel

• Feng-Shui Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: February 14, 2016, 01:36:31 pm »

That's awful.  Hope they can at least help with pain. 
must be very tough for gf, too (and you.)
Best wishes.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: February 14, 2016, 01:37:13 pm »

Hope things can be resolved soon.

Aeon_spiral

• BHB Titan
  • Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: February 14, 2016, 01:38:15 pm »

Me too, she was admitted for a couple of days earlier this week and now shes back in the hospital. Sh'es already had a hysterectomy so this could be a very serious condition :/

killa_robot

• Veteran Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: February 14, 2016, 11:05:20 pm »

Damn, that sucks for your GF's mom. Hope things look up soon.

In news related to my vacation, the plot thickens. I spoke with my Dad about my to-be vacation. Small background on him is that he's married to a Filipino women, and their condo in the Philippines is done being built now. As it turns out, he's also taking a vacation, but in the Philippines, during the exact same time frame (he arrives there earlier and leaves later though).

Long story short, he wants me to join them, either at some point during my vacation, or to just abandon Japan in general to go there instead. He's been wanting me to go out there for a while now, and seems to think this is the perfect opportunity. His reasoning is we may not be able to get time off together again for a while, though a short reflection after the call reminded me I can take off time whenever so long as I give notice, so that's not really an issue.

Not overly thrilled. I don't really have much interest in the Philippines, partially because there is nothing there, partially because half the time he talks about it it's negative, and partially because I'm pretty sure they're going to get me involved in a bunch of crap I'm not interested in (I'm 100% sure his wife will try to marry me off at least twice if I go). I don't think I would mind a couple days, but using my entire vacation time is really pushing it.

We'll see though. Anyone have any experience with the Philippines here?

Aeon_spiral

• BHB Titan
  • Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: February 15, 2016, 03:37:49 pm »

So Update on my GF's mom, shes in ICU apparently she had some kind of Hemorrhage internally that burst a blood vessel or something and shes been bleeding out. Shes going into surgery here  in an hour or so to get her all patched up, on top of that shes battling an infection so hopefully her body holds up and everything works out fine.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: February 16, 2016, 07:32:23 am »

That doesn't sound too promising unfortunately.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 23   Go Up