Bounty Head Bebop Comlink

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

BountyHeadBebop.com | BHB Hardcopy Available at IPR | BHB Products Now Available On-Site | Free Preview Here | GenCon 2015!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Con on THe Cob 2011  (Read 12392 times)

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
Con on THe Cob 2011
« on: August 28, 2011, 08:47:55 am »

I've decided to give Con on The Cob another try this year.  Last year didn't go so well for me (I only ran 2 of my scheduled games), but part of it was learning that week that I was being sued over a work related traffic accident (I didn't know at the time that my work had legal representation for me, so I was very stressed to say the least).  The other thing that bothered me was what I would call a flooding of the gaming schedule by the living rpg events - like the big guys muscling out the little gms.  but, as was pointed out to me at Origins by the great Ian of QAGS - folks who are likely to play living rpg events arn't likely to play much else and folks who don't care for living rpg events won't play them, so you're really not losing any players to them anyway... (something like that anyway ;) )

So, I'm going to be there Friday night and Saturday.  My new job precludes me taking Thursday and Friday off just yet, so I'll be running only two events - (I'll figure on time slots later)

Saturday 1-5pm Nazi Sasquatch Death Squad! Nazis in America at the height of WWII? Robbing Fort Knox with a Sasquatch Death Squad? Not if the Bureau of Unordinary Gentlemen have anything to say about it! (QAGS) PCs

Saturday 6-10pm Velociraptor Rhapsody   
When the Bounty Head is a mad Geneticist known for his work in cloning reptiles - you know things won’t be boring.  Dino blasting fun with the creator of the Bounty Head Bebop RPG.

BZ

« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 06:10:13 pm by BerkaZerka »

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
Re: Con on THe Cob 2011
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2011, 06:10:52 pm »

I've entered the times in above  :)

BZ

LadyZerka

• Pepsi Queen
  • Mob Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2011, 09:10:17 pm »

This is my birthday weekend again. Asher St. Raithe and I have the same b-day  Oct. 16  GO LIBRAS!!!!!! Anyways, last year as BZ said, this was a stressful con instead of a fun one but I have faith that it will be better this time. It better be   

THIS IS MY BIG 4-0!!!!!

Lady Z  ;)

LadyZerka

• Pepsi Queen
  • Mob Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2011, 06:38:08 pm »

Gaming is on the way!!!! A couple more weeks and Con on The Cob is gonna be here. :)

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2011, 02:26:35 pm »

Heading out to the Con in an hour or so. We'll see how it goes, I'm still a bit leery from last year  :-\

BZ

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2011, 04:06:27 pm »

Wow, I see I missed updating this -

So, the Con actually went pretty well (given that I only went 2 days).  Our events ran with plenty of players and were quite entertaining.  Also had a good game (as a player) with the QAQs guys and got to run my Delver Stomp game.

BZ

LadyZerka

• Pepsi Queen
  • Mob Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2012, 05:02:05 pm »

That was fun. Con on the Cob is hit or miss though...... Never know  :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up