Bounty Head Bebop Comlink

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

BountyHeadBebop.com | BHB Hardcopy Available at IPR | BHB Products Now Available On-Site | Free Preview Here | GenCon 2015!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Origins 2013  (Read 8666 times)

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
Origins 2013
« on: February 17, 2013, 07:44:21 pm »

Origins 2013

Hi, looks like the Lady Z and I are going to be able to make it to Origins Game Fair in Columbus Ohio this year. We had a rough year last time around and could only hit a little regional con not to far away called Con On The Cob.

Origins will be June 12 – 16 this year and here’s what I’ll be running (keeping things sane this year)  ^-^

Wednesday 12th
6:00pm    Nazi Sasquatch Death Squad! PCs
Nazis in America at the height of WWII? Robbing Fort Knox with a Sasquatch Death Squad? Not if the Bureau of Unordinary Gentlemen have anything to say about it! (QAGS)

Thursday 13th
6:00pm    Dungeons & Drag Queens PCs
You are the glamorous members of the Azure Moon Disco Cabaret - Drag Artists on the eve of a huge Pageant, when things suddenly go crazy and you find yourselves thrown into a fantasy world of swords and sorcery! Can you survive the perils, maintain your dignity, and find a way back to the real world in time to win the big show? (QAGS)

Friday 14th
6:00pm    Kill Dr. Lucky Cthulhu Style! PCs
Why is it so damn hard to Kill Dr. Lucky? Maybe it's because he has dealings with things better left unknown... Welcome to Lucky Mansion once again. Only this time, let's hope it really is the good doctor who gets killed, or it very well could be you next! (QAGS)

Saturday 15th
6:00pm    Escape Facility Seven! PCs
Having been a scientific experiment all your life, the time has come to throw off the chains of your captors and make a world for yourself outside of Facility Seven! Will you be a hero to many or the pawn of a powerful few? (BHB Superheroes)

Sunday 16th
Open for Generics
« Last Edit: May 25, 2013, 06:38:53 pm by BerkaZerka »

azhrei331

• Outlaw
    • View Profile
    • The Lonely Die
Re: Origins 2013
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2013, 03:50:43 pm »

I will be there.  We all have some catching up to do, my old friend!
It's game time...do you know where your d12's are? www.lonelydie.com

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
Re: Origins 2013
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2013, 03:56:14 pm »

Hey yeah! It will be good to see you again   ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up