Bounty Head Bebop Comlink

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

BountyHeadBebop.com | BHB Hardcopy Available at IPR | BHB Products Now Available On-Site | Free Preview Here | GenCon 2015!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Powers  (Read 1762 times)

Forge

• Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
Powers
« on: December 02, 2013, 05:07:40 pm »

The powers allowed in this game will be allomancy and Feruchemy. Below are some links to tables and pictures explaining these and their abilities. In this game the god metals are not allowed. Compunding is also not allowed. I might rule out some other metals or combos later, I dont need to give a reason other than if I dont want it in my game cos I think its unbalance then I wont let it in my game, end of story. Not everyone can have both an allo and feru ability, most of you will have to have just 1 if any and will need to have other normal human abilities instead. The other main thing to note is when using allo abilities then you can only target a single individual thing or an entire area, the ability to deflect multiple metal objects whislt leaving others around them unaffected requires a special trait most mistlings dont have, similarly you could toy with the emotions of a single person or large group at the same time however picking 4 people out of a croud of 20 and only affecting them would also require a special trait most mistlings dont have. You'll only be allowed 1 special trait if any, dont try and have more. You need to ask me about these, they will go on your char sheets in brackets beside your powers.

Again using steel as an example, 'steel deflection' (a reaction chance to auto deflect small metal attacks), 'long range', 'increased velocity', 'steel running' (pushing off metal to increase your moement each turn whenever burning steel) are all special abilities that not all mistlings will have the compitancy to use. 'Slow Buring' is a special trait that will make your vials of metal last twice as long and could be used for any metals.

Standardly 1 Vial of metal will last 10 minutes, if you 'Flare' your metals you burn them at a massively increased rate to increase the effect- you'll be stronger for 1 action but will drastically use up your remaining reserves.

http://mistborn.wikia.com/wiki/Allomantic_Table_of_Metals
http://mistborn.wikia.com/wiki/Feruchemy
Pages: [1]   Go Up