Bounty Head Bebop Comlink

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

BountyHeadBebop.com | BHB Hardcopy Available at IPR | BHB Products Now Available On-Site | Free Preview Here | GenCon 2015!

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Halfblood Swordsman  (Read 42161 times)

Aeon_spiral

• BHB Titan
  • Cowboy
  • Keitaro Hokusai, the Drunken Ox of Sendai.
    • View Profile
Re: The Halfblood Swordsman
« Reply #100 on: January 15, 2014, 05:26:06 pm »

Jie Hu smiled towards him, "Refreshing." He replied.
If one looked closely though, one could see the intense hatred towards keitaro burning in his eyes.

"Miss me?" Keitaro grinned wide under his mempo. "Well I truly must be off. Gotta she a man about a horse" Keitaro pulled a flask of sake out from his satchel and chugged it as he walked out.
Suffering is permanent, obscure and dark, And shares the nature of infinity. ~William Wordsworth

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
  • A challenge you say? Well i refuse!
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 15, 2014, 08:29:11 pm »

"If i missed you... Thats one way to put it." He replied.

"Pray we do not meet in the tournament. If we do, i will make sure it wont end like last time. Untill we meet again, Drunk swordsman Yu." He nodded slightly.

OOC: Hes basicly calling Keitaro... dumb. In chinese. But since they are the only one's in the room, and it IS a chinese honorific there is no way keitaro would know it.

Aeon_spiral

• BHB Titan
  • Cowboy
  • Keitaro Hokusai, the Drunken Ox of Sendai.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: February 14, 2014, 10:31:29 pm »

"If i missed you... Thats one way to put it." He replied.

"Pray we do not meet in the tournament. If we do, i will make sure it wont end like last time. Untill we meet again, Drunk swordsman Yu." He nodded slightly.

OOC: Hes basicly calling Keitaro... dumb. In chinese. But since they are the only one's in the room, and it IS a chinese honorific there is no way keitaro would know it.

"Oh, you're going to be there? I'll make sure to send my swords for you to sharpen. You know, give ya something to do." He chortled as he closed the door behind himself.
Suffering is permanent, obscure and dark, And shares the nature of infinity. ~William Wordsworth

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
  • A challenge you say? Well i refuse!
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 17, 2014, 02:21:29 pm »

"Oh, you're going to be there? I'll make sure to send my swords for you to sharpen. You know, give ya something to do." He chortled as he closed the door behind himself.
If looks could kill, Keitaro Would have been dead long before he even closed that door.
"Laugh while you can... Drunk." He mumbled to himself.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 02:23:37 pm by Daedalus »
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up