Bounty Head Bebop Comlink

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

BountyHeadBebop.com | BHB Hardcopy Available at IPR | BHB Products Now Available On-Site | Free Preview Here | GenCon 2015!

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: The Halfblood Swordsman  (Read 41052 times)

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
The Halfblood Swordsman
« on: December 29, 2013, 01:54:53 pm »

Jie Hu Okamura (the Halfblood Samurai) approached the gates of yet another Swordsmanship School. Challenging Schools to Duel him helped curb his boredom of late - as he was looking for something more to dedicate his energies to - but whatever that was, still eluded him.

For now, he would just do what he did best - which was sword fight.

At the gate, two novice students stood guard. Upon seeing Jie Hu, they called out - "We are full Samurai, move on, move on."
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 04:58:39 pm by BerkaZerka »

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
  • A challenge you say? Well i refuse!
    • View Profile
Re: The Halfblood Swordsman
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2013, 05:17:40 pm »

Jie Hu didnt say anything at first, just a confident smile on his face as he approached. When he was close enough, within swordsreach, he stopped and declared "I'm not here to join your dojo, im here to take away your honour. Bring me your master, this a challenge."

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2013, 06:11:59 pm »

"We will see who's honor get's taken!" One of the guards replies and rushes into the school.

A moment later, twenty four men rush out to surround Jie Hu.

This wasn't anything new though, as it was their job to goad him into fighting them all, to save any possible loss of Face for their Master. They were allowed to taunt and jeer all they wanted, but if any of them touched Jie Hu, before the Master could accept or decline the challenge, it would bring great dishonor to the School. If Jie Hu made the first move though, then they would be in the right and it would be Jie Hu's dishonor.

"He looks like he couldn't tell a tanto from a meat cleaver!"

"How can he see through those squinty Chinese eyes?"

"Someone offer him a bath! He stinks like he slept in the gutter!"

"Maybe we should pee on him to make him smell better! haha!"

"Fight me! Prove yourself worthy to fight our Master! Fight me first!"

That  last one was tempting, he could honorably accept a preliminary fight if he wanted, but it was not required. Plus, it might soften him up too much before the real show - but the honor would be double if he bested a Top Student and the Master...
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 06:13:50 pm by BerkaZerka »

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2013, 06:15:41 pm »

Hmm... a little warmup could be nice.. and heck, if i couldent take on two in a row waht kind of swordsman would i be. He thought to himself, while maintaining his smile all the time, not allowing himself to show one bit of nervousness.

"Who is your top student?" He asked, while looking them all over.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2013, 06:37:25 pm »

Out of the crowd steps an eighteen year old man with hands on the hilts of his swords.

"I am! Fight me first if you are so good!"
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 06:49:18 pm by BerkaZerka »

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2013, 06:43:57 pm »

Jie Hu's smile broadens.

"My name is Jie Hu, and you will remember it as im the man who is going to beat you." He replied. "Make some room." He added shortly after, unsheeting his swords.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2013, 07:06:34 pm »

The top student whips his swords out in a flourish and readies himself to meet Jie Hu.

---

(OOC - give me your combat intentions)  :)

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2013, 07:12:40 pm »

OOC: Ooooh i cant wait to see what this does...

BIC: "You're not even going to tell me your name? How rude."

Rapid strike, Crashing mirror technique AF.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 07:17:52 pm by Daedalus »

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2013, 07:54:07 pm »

The unnamed student lunges at Jie Hu with surprising speed. Immediately, Jie Hu knows that his opponent is capable, but Jie Hu has yet to meet a student that could best him.

Moving to meet the man, Jie Hu almost trips over a stone, that another student rolls out under his feet (Luck Point to cancel Botch on Initiative) – and takes 10 Damage from his opponent’s blade, before parrying a second attack.

Jie Hu then opens up with two precise counter strokes, each fueled with the Crashing Mirror Technique. The blades each trace phantom mirror images – the first double attack being parried by the unnamed student (another Botch and Luck Point to cancel) – while the second slides easily across the man’s chest – opening his up his shirt for 16 Damage.

---

(OOC - onto Round 2)
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 07:58:50 pm by BerkaZerka »

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2013, 08:04:44 pm »

"What kind of man are you to interrupt a duel between two warriors?`" Jie Hu shouts completely infuriated, but not losing focus on his opponent. "You are no warrior, go back to mommy." pointing one of his swords at the man who put the stone there as he attacks with the other sword, soon follewed by the sword he pointed at the other student moments ago.

Rapid strike, crashing mirror on one of the attacks.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 08:34:02 pm by Daedalus »

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2013, 08:37:02 pm »

Jie Hu parries another attack, but misses a second, as he is scolding the dishonorable actions of the rock-rolling student. The unnamed student is not to be trifled with however, and Jie Hu takes 18 Damage – forced to spend a Luck Point for half damage or lose the fight!

Then attacking back, Jie Hu strikes his opponent with a perfectly executed Crashing Mirror Technique for an amazingly brutal 34 Damage!

The man spends a Luck Point to reduce damage by half – but is still completely destroyed by the attack – Yielding in the end with only 1 Wound Point left!

---

(OOC – Combat is over for now…)

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2013, 08:39:58 pm »

A number of students then rush to the top student's side to begin binding his wounds and cart him back into the school.

As they do, the man nods to Jie Hu and says, "the name is Mori Mushito."

A few moments later, the Master of the School emerges with his weapons gird across his waist.

"Who challenges the Honor of this School?" he demands loudly.

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2013, 08:54:10 pm »

"I am." Jie Hu said, wiping off some blood from his lip.

"My name is Jie Hu Okamura." He bowed slightly to acknowledge him as the dojo master. "Would you allow me a minute or two to patch or do you want to fight as it is?" He asked, no longer smiling, but with a look that said he could accomlish anything as long as he wished it enough.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 08:56:13 pm by Daedalus »

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2013, 08:57:31 pm »

The Master of the School sighs and waves his hand at Jie Hu - "Take whatever time you need. Would you care for some sake?"

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2013, 08:59:44 pm »

The Master of the School sighs and waves his hand at Jie Hu - "Take whatever time you need. Would you care for some sake?"
"I would like to have some sake with you before our duel. And we can discuss the terms of it as we drink." He replied, using a trauma pack. Though he only drinks to be polite.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2013, 09:11:44 pm »

After binding his wounds (rather poorly, for +1 Vitality Points) and having a drink with the Master of the School, Jie Hu is ready to do battle once more.

"We can go until one of us Yields," The Master suggests.

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2013, 09:16:37 pm »

" I agree." Jie Hu said thoughtfully. "But before we start, i need to commend you on your Mori Mushito's skills. It's been some time since anyone has been able to fight me like that, the last one gave me this rather noteable scar." He pointed to the scar on his face while smiling excitedly.

"If i lose, would you allow me the honour of joining this dojo? A wise old man told me when i was but a small little kid, a true master is an eternal student."
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 09:20:28 pm by Daedalus »

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2013, 09:25:00 pm »

"Let us see how this goes first," the master replies, readying his stance.

"Ready?"

---

(OOC - new Combat Intentions...)

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2013, 09:35:49 pm »

"I am." Jie Hu Replied with a nod.

Weapons master, Multi attack, Crashing mirror, Rapid strike.  Use weapons master on the first attack, same with crashing mirror.

Remember to save that luck point to escape death or to counter a botch if i can take him down with that blow.(which i doubt) :D

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2013, 12:18:25 pm »

As Jie Hu moves to engage the Master, he makes sure to take the initiative to attack first – throwing a flurry of strikes at the Master, who even seems in no hurry to attack yet for some reason.

That immediately becomes clear however, as Jie Hu flows through four strikes – three of which tailing the Crashing Mirror Technique – when the Master not only parries the incoming attacks, but immediately counter strikes off each one.

The first attack results in Jie Hu’s blade deflected and a quick stab with the Master’s short blade right into Jie Hu’s chest above his heart for 19 Damage. Immediately, the battle is over and Jie Hu considers his options – spend Luck to half Damage? Spend Luck to Counter that Crit? Save Luck for Escaping Death?

Only Halving the Damage will give him the chance (however slim now) to continue this battle, so the Luck Point is burned - Jie Hu trusting in the Master’s honor not to accidently kill him after all is said and done.

Unfortunately, even halved – the Master burns a Surge Point to put the Damage through the armor – and coupled with the Crit going straight to Wounds - Jie Hu is DISABLED right after his first blow.

The rest of the attacks never come, having only been in the conception phase of Jie Hu’s mind.

True to his honor though, the School Master refrains from inflicting the killing blow on the Halfbreed Samurai and steps back with a short bow.

“Come back when you are healed and try again,” he says. "I suspect that this could have been a more entertaining match, had you not spent your energies on my Top Student beforehand."

With that, he waves his men over to bind up Jie Hu’s wounds and then they carry him off to an Inn to recover.

---  

(OOC – Combat over. Jie Hu will be recovering for a few Days …)
« Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 12:20:49 pm by BerkaZerka »

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2013, 12:59:28 pm »

The following week, Jie Hu was back up and ready for his rematch ...

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2013, 01:25:11 pm »

Jie Hu, feeling encouraged by the fact that he -hopefully- woulden't have to face that student again before his match with the Master, merrily walked over the dojo once again.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2013, 09:39:56 pm »

Upon Jie Hu's return to the Swordsmanship School, the students all ran to summon their Master and gathered around to watch the fight. Apparently, they had been anticipating the rematch.

Unlike his last visit, no one was cat-calling or trying to insult or disrupt Jie Hu this time.

The Master came out to meet Jie Hu.

"Greetings Samurai Okamura," the Master said.

"Do you wish to Duel to the Blooding or to the Yield?"

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2013, 10:19:11 pm »

"Greetings" Jie hu bowed slighty.

"I prefer to fight til yield." He said with a smile.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2013, 12:18:57 pm »

"Very well young one," the Master smiles and draws his blades out.

---

(OOC -  Combat Intentions please)  :)

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2013, 01:04:12 pm »

Jie Hu just smiled, there was this air of confidence surrounding him. He drew his blades lightningquick as he surged for inititive and opened with a flurry of his blades.

Rapid strike, crashing mirror.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2013, 02:16:08 pm »

Jie Hu surges forward, making the first attack with two Crashing Mirror enhanced strikes (3 Surge). The first is a Crit and forces the Master to spend 2 Luck Points to negate the Crit and halve the incredible 38 Damage from the staggering double impact!

Once again using Vengeful Blade Stance however, the Master counterattacks off the blow – hitting Jie Hu for 16 Damage.

Jie Hu’s second strike also lands clean for another 32 Damage! – again halved by the Master, who is rocked-back and now bleeding profusely!

Countering off Jie Hu’s blade however, the Master burns another 2 Surge Points for Grievous Injury Technique with Weapon’s Master to puts 11 Damage to Jie Hu’s Wound Points right through his Armor.

Jie Hu is forced to burn a Luck Point to stay in it.

Then the Master makes ready for one final attack – but Jie Hu knows this is the end of the Duel (either way) and burns 2 Surge to Interrupt and go first with another Crashing Mirror strike!

It gets in past the Master’s parry for 24 Damage – Disabling him!

That doesn’t stop the Master’s Vengeful Blade however, and he strikes back with lightning speed, nailing Jie Hu for 20 Damage!

The Master then holds his last attack and says – “Even disabled, I can take one more stroke of my blade. I will not yield, but we can call this a draw if you choose…”

---

(OOC – The Master gets one more attack. Jie Hu can spend his last Surge to Interrupt, but the Master has more than one Surge Left, so it will be impossible for Jie Hu to successfully Interrupt and go first. Up to Jie Hu how to play this… )

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2013, 02:52:58 pm »

"Hehe.." Jie Hu wipes some blood of his face. "Havent had this fun ages he replied with a confident look in his eyes. I agree a draw would be nice, it would save us both from dishonor... But, i got this goal in my life, and even though our life's at risk i wont back down." He shiftied his stance slightly.

Make a defend+attack, burn a luck point for a lucky break and another for a faulty succes. Apply as you see fit!
Use my last surge if he reaaaally needs it to win, otherwise save it to counter death.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2013, 03:41:31 pm »

“As you wish,” the Master says, burning 2 Surge Points for an action and Vengeful Blade Stance again.

He then attacks Jie Hu once, but Jie Hu crits on the parry and then attacks back himself. The Master parries Jie Hu and counterstrikes again – but Jie Hu burns a Luck Point to crit the defense and parries once more.

Then, not thinking about what the Master has actually goaded him into, Jie Hu strikes again (next round) and lands a clean penetrating thrust to the Master’s chest. As the Master was already Disabled, the blow kills him.

As Jie Hu suddenly realizes his mistake, the surrounding students who were watching the duel explode with rage and rush Jie Hu to avenge their fallen Master!

Already fatigued from his fight with the Master, Jie Hu quickly falls under a brutal onslaught of angry kicks and repeated strikes from wooden practice swords and spear shafts.

Everything goes black – and it is an unknown number of days later, when Jie Hu finally awakes – tied up and thrown in a ditch along the side of the road about twelve miles south of Sendai.

“Hey, you alive? What happened?” a Way Station Samurai asks, pulling Jie Hu out of the ditch and cutting his bonds free.

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2013, 03:56:33 pm »

Jie Hu swears, and swears again as he rubs his head. "I was assaulted by angro dojo-members." He after thinking for a dew seconds. Then he looked around. "Where the hell am i?"

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2013, 04:50:04 pm »

"You are twelve miles south of the Fortress City of Sendai and three miles north of a Way Station," the Samurai answers.

"Wait a minute - did you say you were assaulted by dojo - members? Are you that Dueling Samurai? The one challenging all those schools? You are half Chinese right? What is your name?"

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2014, 10:46:24 am »

"Yes and Yes. The name is Jie Hu." He replied looking to see if his swords were still at his hip, then letting out a relieved sigh when he saw them hanging there, then he looked up to the samurai. "Now, who do i have the honour of thanking?" he smiled.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2014, 05:17:50 pm »

"I am Samurai Komodo," the Samurai answered.

Then looking over Jie Hu he added - "I have heard of you. One of the Yoriki of Sendai's Chief Magistrate is looking for you. I must therefore inform you to go to Sendai and seek out the Samurai Keitaro Hokusai."

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2014, 05:27:44 pm »

"What does this Keitaro guy want with me?" He asked looking slightly confused. "Eh, it doesnt matter. Well, i suppose i'd better get going." His stomach rumbled.
"Oh, i'm hungry. Before i go, do you perhaps have something to eat?"

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2014, 05:31:27 pm »

"Sure," the Samurai replied, "If you don't mind coming to the Way Station. Maybe you should take a day to rest there and then head to Sendai?"

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2014, 05:33:32 pm »

"Eh i dont mind at all." He said smiling.

"And for taking a day to rest, eeh no thanks." shortly after he started coughing up blood for some reason.
"Okay, one day to rest aswell it is."

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2014, 05:39:41 pm »

Arriving at the Way Station, Jie Hu is given a sturdy bed to rest in, plus a water basin and some clean bandaging to dress his wounds with, and a good meal.

A man is also sent to Sendai on a fast horse to inform Yoriki Keitaro Hokusai of Jie Hu's whereabouts...
« Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 08:39:39 pm by BerkaZerka »

Aeon_spiral

• BHB Titan
  • Cowboy
  • Keitaro Hokusai, the Drunken Ox of Sendai.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 01, 2014, 06:24:01 pm »

Keitaro received word from the Magistrate to investigate some random unknown calling himself "the Swordsman. So after having his morning sake, he called on Keiji his Doshin and they rode out to the way station together.

"So what do we know of this swordsman my Lord?" Keiji asked of his samurai master.
"Not much Keiji. Apparently he is some half blood who is going around to dojos and challenging people to duels. I dont really know much else. Thanks for coming along though."

they talked off and on most of the way to the way station. Once there Keitaro waisted no time in calling the mixed blood out.

"BY ORDER OF THE Magistrate and our Great Daimyo I demand to know who you are and what you are doing here."
« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 02:05:27 pm by Aeon_spiral »
Suffering is permanent, obscure and dark, And shares the nature of infinity. ~William Wordsworth

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2014, 02:15:58 pm »

Jie Hu walked out, had one good look at Keitaro. This man is a idiot. No doubt..

"If you are who you are i doubt you need  to ask who i am. Now, first, stop shouting so early in the morning, and two, you need a bath." Then he walked back inside.
"You're welcome to join me for breakfeast." was the last thing he said before disappearing inside.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 02:21:42 pm by Daedalus »

Aeon_spiral

• BHB Titan
  • Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 02, 2014, 04:35:24 pm »

Instructing Keiji to draw his flail staff, and drawing his own sword, Keitaro repeated himself.
"I demand you turn and face me. Who are you half blood? Why are you here?"
Suffering is permanent, obscure and dark, And shares the nature of infinity. ~William Wordsworth

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 02, 2014, 04:40:18 pm »

"Who showed a stick up your ass?" Jie Hu asked while turning around with a big smirk on his face.
"I am Samurai Jie Hu Okamura, AND I HAVE NO FREKKIN CLUE WHY I'M HERE!"

Aeon_spiral

• BHB Titan
  • Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 02, 2014, 04:43:41 pm »

"Who showed a stick up your ass?" Jie Hu asked while turning around with a big smirk on his face.
"I am Samurai Jie Hu Okamura, AND I HAVE NO FREKKIN CLUE WHY I'M HERE!"

"You? A Samurai?" Keitaro spits at the man, obviously offended that a mixed blood would claim the title of Samurai. He then drinks a sip of sake and begins talking again, "So if you have no purpose here why is the Magistrate sending me to investigate you? Word is you are to blame for the death of a Dojo master. I doubt anyone would miss a halfblood murderer." Keitaro smiles at the man.

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 02, 2014, 04:54:09 pm »

"Oh you meant in Sendai.. i grew up here." He said, his smirk growing bigger and bigger. "Now tell me something... How smart do you think it is... to insult someone you dont know anything about, spit at him, then call him a murdurer?" He smirked like a mad-man by now.

"So, i'm going to ask you this once, and only once. What do you want with me?"

Aeon_spiral

• BHB Titan
  • Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 02, 2014, 05:15:43 pm »

"Oh you meant in Sendai.. i grew up here." He said, his smirk growing bigger and bigger. "Now tell me something... How smart do you think it is... to insult someone you dont know anything about, spit at him, then call him a murdurer?" He smirked like a mad-man by now.

"So, i'm going to ask you this once, and only once. What do you want with me?"

"I have been sent to test your worth. If you pass my test, then by order of the magistrate you are allowed to stay. If you are to fail, then you are ordered to leave the province and never return. If you live that is."

Keitaro decided to favor his obsidian club instead of his ancient nagamaki this time around Hoping toend this match brutually. Keiji stood by his side waiting to see if the swordsman would accept his masters challenge
« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 05:23:08 pm by Aeon_spiral »

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 02, 2014, 05:28:59 pm »

"Hmm? Interesting..." He replied. "I accept your challenge. Though i refuse to fight you wounded. Come back in a few days." he went inside again.

Aeon_spiral

• BHB Titan
  • Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 02, 2014, 05:30:33 pm »

Keitaro followed the man inside not giving him chance to distance himself.

"I am here now."

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 02, 2014, 05:33:09 pm »

Sensing some tension, the Samurai spread out to make room for the two swordsmen.

Aeon_spiral

• BHB Titan
  • Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 02, 2014, 05:34:42 pm »

"So you gonna fight? or you gonna run and hide like the rest of the Chinese do?" Keitaro uses his taunt skills to get the man riled into a fight.

(does this require a roll?)

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 02, 2014, 05:36:39 pm »

Jie Hu had grown increasingly annoyed at the fat man.

"You will fight me while i'm wounded to prove my worth?" He asked. "Well, that do indeed say something about your honour." He smirked.

Once outside again, he drew his swords.

Combat intentions? xD

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 02, 2014, 05:40:15 pm »

"What are the rules?" the Way Station Commander asks, sensing that two of the Daimyo's Samurai were about to have an unsanctioned duel to the death...
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up