Bounty Head Bebop Comlink

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

BountyHeadBebop.com | BHB Hardcopy Available at IPR | BHB Products Now Available On-Site | Free Preview Here | GenCon 2015!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New, but not new from CYS  (Read 8738 times)

DraegonLight

• Small Fry
    • View Profile
New, but not new from CYS
« on: March 30, 2014, 02:46:41 pm »

So I use to be on CYS, but I was attacked by a thousand essays and projects and ended up forgetting about the site for a month or two. Just recently I'm browsing the internet and I think, "Hey, that could make a cool game on CYS..." Upon arriving I see I have some new messages, one of which told me that trolls and spammers have taken over and that we moved here. So... Hi again. Or for some of you, hi for the first time?

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
Re: New, but not new from CYS
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2014, 02:48:45 pm »

So I use to be on CYS, but I was attacked by a thousand essays and projects and ended up forgetting about the site for a month or two. Just recently I'm browsing the internet and I think, "Hey, that could make a cool game on CYS..." Upon arriving I see I have some new messages, one of which told me that trolls and spammers have taken over and that we moved here. So... Hi again. Or for some of you, hi for the first time?

Hey, ha ha, you missed the problem, thankfully. CYS is clean again, though some of us still run Forum Games here (The high quality ones are here,  ;))

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2014, 02:52:40 pm »

Hi and welcome either way haha!  :)

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2014, 03:10:19 pm »

Hey, ha ha, you missed the problem, thankfully. CYS is clean again, though some of us still run Forum Games here (The high quality ones are here,  ;))

I'm loving Crombax as well though (And puppet master would kick ass if Virtual was at least a little bit more capable on the pacing front).

DraegonLight

• Small Fry
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2014, 03:23:38 pm »

Hmm... So High quality stuff goes here, and the old forums are revitalized. I'm thinking I should have done a bit more lurking before posting something e.e  Oh well, it's nice to know there's a place I can find some new high quality stories.

Aeon_spiral

• BHB Titan
  • Cowboy
  • Keitaro Hokusai, the Drunken Ox of Sendai.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2014, 04:36:40 pm »

Hi, i don't believe I remember you. BUT HI! welcome to the alternative (lifestyle) forum for awesome cool people to do awesome cool things.
Suffering is permanent, obscure and dark, And shares the nature of infinity. ~William Wordsworth
Pages: [1]   Go Up