Bounty Head Bebop Comlink

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

BountyHeadBebop.com | BHB Hardcopy Available at IPR | BHB Products Now Available On-Site | Free Preview Here | GenCon 2015!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: GAMEPLAY THREAD  (Read 62736 times)

Forge

• Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
GAMEPLAY THREAD
« on: February 20, 2014, 02:48:42 pm »

OOC: Jumping this here due to the lack of activity on the CYS thread, I'll give it a few days here then if it stays inactive I'll drop it.

Everyone is still in position, Karl, Squirrel, Lan, Juan and Tan are on the edges of the trees with Tan smoking the area with Karl preparing his minds for action.

Aviur moved deeper into the forest and has begun setting the first fire, which she EASILY suceeds in, getting a good, mostly smokeless, blaze built up to the size of a campfire in under a minute.

Lial has continued riding and is now approaching the gate. The guards move carefully forward after one taps out a quick few knots with his spear butt on the gate. Lial he sees that they have armour on and each have a halberd trained on his horse, ready to spear it or him if he does anything funny.

"Halt and state your name and business here." It is very clear from their expressions that not doing so will lead to them attacking.

The guards are still waiting for a responce.

6 minutes until dusk begins.

There has been no change in patrol patterns visible since Squirrel has reported in.

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
  • A challenge you say? Well i refuse!
    • View Profile
Re: GAMEPLAY THREAD
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2014, 02:57:25 pm »

OOC: The main reason i didnt reply is actually i dont know what im supposed to be doing, i think i stated my character would be going with aviur but appearently not.

BIC: "So.. what are we supposed to do? just follow tan around while he smokes the area? sounds pretty booring to me." Juan said out loud to the group, the boredom on his face showing.

Forge

• Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2014, 03:00:24 pm »

OOC: The main reason i didnt reply is actually i dont know what im supposed to be doing, i think i stated my character would be going with aviur but appearently not.

OOC: LOL thats why you were all supposed to plan more ;) you can really do whatever you think your char would do so if you'd rather join aviur your free to do so and the crap hasn't started yet.

Fireplay

• Mob Boss
  • Miya Sugai (Mythic Nippon)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2014, 07:27:28 pm »

OOC: LOL thats why you were all supposed to plan more ;) you can really do whatever you think your char would do so if you'd rather join aviur your free to do so and the crap hasn't started yet.

OOC: Ah, but by acting erratic we may be able to derail your entire story and result in a "RF,ED" moment out of your frustration. :P
« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 11:04:00 pm by Fireplay »
"Who says nothing is impossible? I've been doing nothing for years." -Unknown
“There's always another secret."    “I’m so storming pure I practically belch rainbows.”

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2014, 07:34:38 pm »

BIC: "So.. what are we supposed to do? just follow tan around while he smokes the area? sounds pretty booring to me." Juan said out loud to the group, the boredom on his face showing.

"Soon, Juan. We will be drawing away the guards in the house with Aviur's flame, and we shall move closer to the Building. Excitement will occur, just stay patient, for Harmony's sake."
« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 07:38:41 pm by Aman »

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2014, 07:38:24 pm »

"Soon, Juan. We will be drawing away the guards in the house with Aviur's flame, and we shall now closer to the Building. Excitement will occur, just stay patient, for Harmony's sake."
Juan ponders for a moment on what Karl had said before realisation dawns on him. "Wait a minute... Does that mean we're the decoy that will have most of the guards running after our asses?" He asked somewhat annoyed.

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2014, 07:39:57 pm »

Juan ponders for a moment on what Karl had said before realisation dawns on him. "Wait a minute... Does that mean we're the decoy that will have most of the guards running after our asses?" He asked somewhat annoyed.

"No, the fire is the decoy. The assualt will occur on the building by us, and only us. Now, let me stay calm and prepare. I don't like being feeble for this long and still talk."

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2014, 07:42:10 pm »

"No, the fire is the decoy. The assualt will occur on the building by us, and only us. Now, let me stay calm and prepare. I don't like being feeble for this long and still talk."
"Eh.. wouldent that defeat the purpose of them breaking in in the first place?" He asks.

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2014, 07:48:18 pm »

"Eh.. wouldent that defeat the purpose of them breaking in in the first place?" He asks.

"No, we are the backup. If they are spotted, which they most likely will, it's our job to get them out."

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2014, 08:16:31 pm »

"No, we are the backup. If they are spotted, which they most likely will, it's our job to get them out."

"How would we even know if they are spotted? i thought you could produce those booms Not Squirrel or Lial?

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2014, 08:22:58 pm »

"How would we even know if they are spotted? i thought you could produce those booms Not Squirrel or Lial?

"These are questions you should of asked before. Just trust me, my repertoire is far vaster then simply being able to make Big sounds." Karl says, breathing shallowly. "Give me a.. A moment."

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2014, 08:26:15 pm »

"These are questions you should of asked before. Just trust me, my repertoire is far vaster then simply being able to make Big sounds." Karl says, breathing shallowly. "Give me a.. A moment."

"Not my fault i didnt listen before!" He states matter of factly, but proceeds to leave Karl alone anyway.
Now... Screw waiting, i'll go see whats taking Aviur so long.

And with that, Juan headed to whereever Aviur is.

Fireplay

• Mob Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2014, 11:07:30 pm »

"Not my fault i didnt listen before!" He states matter of factly, but proceeds to leave Karl alone anyway.
Now... Screw waiting, i'll go see whats taking Aviur so long.

And with that, Juan headed to whereever Aviur is.

OOC: Assuming Juan actually gets to me.
Aviur glances up from her fire, giving a quick look of question at Juan before returning to tending the fire.
 "Couldn't stick it with Karl the entire time?" She gives a quiet chuckle. "Guess I'm not the only one who gets bored, but at least I can entertain myself." She gestures to the fire.
“There's always another secret."    “I’m so storming pure I practically belch rainbows.”

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2014, 03:44:03 pm »

Lial gives an easy smile and tentatively uses brass and duralumin on the guards, along with his natural charm.

"Good afternoon sirs, I am (insert obscure friendly noble name here), I was hoping to talk with my old friend (insert noble's name here)"

Forge

• Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2014, 04:29:59 pm »

Everyone is still in position, Karl, Squirrel, Lan and Tan are on the EASTERN edges of the trees with Tan smoking the area with Karl preparing his minds for action.

Aviur moved deeper into the forest and has set the 1st fire, which she EASILY suceeded in, getting a good, mostly smokeless, blaze built up to the size of a campfire in under a minute. Juan Has joined her meaning the two of them are the last members of the crew on the west of the walls.

The guards listen to Lial speaking VERY carefully before looking at each other. There is a LOOONNNGGG pause.

The guard who looks a little more in charge then finally turns back to Lial and smiles "You'll forgive our heightened security but we must be careful as a Noble like yourself will understand. If you just give us a moment we will have the gates open then you can proceed inside the compound. Just to warn you, you'll be greated by one of our administrators who will want to speak to you first."

The guard taps a rythem on the gates which open shortly afterwards. The guards stand to the side allowing Lial to ride inside and even give him a smile and a nod as he passes.

The gates are immediatly shut and barred behind him, Lial finds himself now flanked by 4 guards in armour with spears and swords, they make no move to bar him and he can see what looks like an obligator heading his way from the house flanked by two well dressed men (Think evening dinner suits.)

4 minutes until dusk begins.

There has been no change in patrol patterns visible since Squirrel has reported in.

OOC: I will NOT be leaving your powers on, They'll be used for what you ask then immediatly turned off unles you state that you want them left on.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 04:35:36 pm by Forge »

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2014, 04:51:01 pm »

OOC: Assuming Juan actually gets to me.
Aviur glances up from her fire, giving a quick look of question at Juan before returning to tending the fire.
 "Couldn't stick it with Karl the entire time?" She gives a quiet chuckle. "Guess I'm not the only one who gets bored, but at least I can entertain myself." She gestures to the fire.

"Heh.. entertain yourself." He chuckles slightly, probarly thinking of a entire different meaning of what she said. " Well, they were pretty boring. Or atleast Karl was, i didnt really speak with the rest, But that old man(i forgot Aeons characters name) looked like he was about to piss himself." He said with a grin after.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2014, 08:55:18 pm »

The gates are immediately shut and barred behind him, Lial finds himself now flanked by 4 guards in armour with spears and swords, they make no move to bar him and he can see what looks like an obligator heading his way from the house flanked by two well dressed men (Think evening dinner suits.)

Lial dismounts and stands straight, now stopping use of his brass in case Tan's smoking hasn't reached him just yet.

"Good evening sirs, may I get a stable for my horse?"

Fireplay

• Mob Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2014, 09:26:15 pm »

"Heh.. entertain yourself." He chuckles slightly, probarly thinking of a entire different meaning of what she said. " Well, they were pretty boring. Or atleast Karl was, i didnt really speak with the rest, But that old man(i forgot Aeons characters name) looked like he was about to piss himself." He said with a grin after.

"It's a risky job, but a high rewarding one as well." Aviur says before looking at him again. "What's so funny?"

Gidgy

• Small Fry
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2014, 11:57:45 pm »

Squirrel, entirely focused on the task at hand, gnaws on a fingernail and ignores the general conversation while waiting for the signal. Since the crew seemed a bit unclear, she decided it might be best if she took the slightly more difficult room.  Thinking through her plan, she reflects on the information she gathered and considers good places to access the room.  Her plan, when the signal comes, is to head towards the roof and see if it's possible to enter through the adjacent bedroom window.   

« Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 12:01:25 am by Gidgy »

Forge

• Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2014, 12:38:12 am »

Everyone is still in position, Karl, Squirrel, Lan and Tan are on the EASTERN edges of the trees with Tan smoking the area with Karl preparing his minds for action.

Aviur moved deeper into the forest and has set the 1st fire, which she EASILY suceeded in, getting a good, mostly smokeless, blaze built up to the size of a campfire in under a minute. Juan Has joined her meaning the two of them are the last members of the crew on the west of the walls.

The obligator gives him a smile and waves his hand. Near instantly a boy dressed like a servant appears, running over to grab the reigns of Lials horse.

The obligator waits the few seconds for the boy to get close before continuing "Well sir, what brings you to our residence this late evening?" as he does so he gestures towards the house and begins slowly walking back, assuming Lial will follow "I'm afraid since I was not at the gate you will have to introduce youself again." (OOC: you can ust put what you did before if you dont remember the name lol)

3 minutes until dusk begins.

OOC: I will NOT be leaving your powers on, They'll be used for what you ask then immediatly turned off unles you state that you want them left on.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 11:25:54 pm by Drakilian »

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2014, 08:36:59 pm »

"3 minute warning." Karl warns, making sure everyone is ready.

"Tan, once the fire starts, we will be moving to the bushes closer to the building, if the guards leave. Prepare yourself."

Forge

• Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2014, 11:11:34 pm »

OOC: Bump, I'll give it 24 hours more then if I don't get more posts I'll drop the game.

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2014, 11:14:39 pm »

OOC: Bump, I'll give it 24 hours more then if I don't get more posts I'll drop the game.

OOC: :(

Forge

• Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2014, 11:27:56 pm »

OOC: Yes most of this is a repost, but since no-one is really doing anything yet there isn't much else for me to write.

The obligator gives him a smile and waves his hand. Near instantly a boy dressed like a servant appears, running over to grab the reigns of Lials horse.

The obligator waits the few seconds for the boy to get close before continuing "Well sir, what brings you to our residence this late evening?" as he does so he gestures towards the house and begins slowly walking back, assuming Lial will follow "I'm afraid since I was not at the gate you will have to introduce youself again." (OOC: you can ust put what you did before if you dont remember the name lol)

Dusk Has just begun. 10 mins till night (The signal is now overdue)

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2014, 11:30:28 pm »

Once dusk hits, Karl instantly drains the strength that he has just stored for the past 5 or so minutes, and claps his hands togheter, creating a rather loud noise, signaling the fact that the fire needs to flare and become visible, and that the operation starts.

Forge

• Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2014, 11:37:36 pm »

Once dusk hits, Karl instantly drains the strength that he has just stored for the past 5 or so minutes, and claps his hands togheter, creating a rather loud noise, signaling the fact that the fire needs to flare and become visible, and that the operation starts.

Which suceeds, but not in making the loud deep noice that only aliies would notice, instead he makes a loud clap that is very noticable everywhere in the compound.

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2014, 08:39:35 am »

Juan looks at Aviur when he hears the noise. "So... judging by that noise it sounds like its game on.." he said smiling, and uncocking his gun. "Just in case" he said. He also were on the lookout for any approaching guards, or just workers.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2014, 04:32:20 pm »

The obligator waits the few seconds for the boy to get close before continuing "Well sir, what brings you to our residence this late evening?" as he does so he gestures towards the house and begins slowly walking back, assuming Lial will follow "I'm afraid since I was not at the gate you will have to introduce yourself again." (OOC: you can just put what you did before if you don't remember the name lol)

"I am sir (Something something noble) of house (something)." Lial says, following along, chest puffed, chin up.

"Thank you for taking my horse, now, i'm here to see my old friend (Noble dude), though I would pay him a surprise visit. He is here, right?"

Fireplay

• Mob Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2014, 07:32:58 pm »

Juan looks at Aviur when he hears the noise. "So... judging by that noise it sounds like its game on.." he said smiling, and uncocking his gun. "Just in case" he said. He also were on the lookout for any approaching guards, or just workers.

Aviur nods before tossing several moss covered pieces of wood onto the fire and then heating them up with her abilities so that they will catch fire quickly. She then begins working the fire to make it look far bigger from a distance than it actually is.

Gidgy

• Small Fry
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2014, 09:35:03 pm »

Squirrel makes a hasty (and extremely discreet) move towards a small hidden space she saw on the roof which was not easily viewed from the grounds.

OOC: I'm getting in position to get into the 2nd floor room which the hopes people will not be in it because of the fires. (I was planning to do this before Karl gave the signal but it seems I missed it)
« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 09:37:08 pm by Gidgy »

Forge

• Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2014, 11:23:22 pm »

Jaun and Aviur get prepared, the moss goes up in a large plume of gray smoke which will be visible for some distance. The further construction of the fire however does not go so smoothly, lacking enough wood to make it truely visible they are currently stuck with it as a simply large fire with alot of smoke.

Karl shrinks back down to normal size leaving him, Lan and Tan (still smoking) in the trees. They look up just in time to see Squirrel vanishing over the wall using remarkable agility.  Sadly on the other side the guards are getting very close and she is forced to use a burst of steel running to try and avoid them... which she is not totally sucessful in. She is currently in bushes at the base of the house and the guards that saw 'Somthing' are searching the area, luckily her steel running was JUST enough to conseal exactly where she went. She can hear them speaking "I know I saw somthing moving fast around here, keep and eye out while I search." "Sure just be careful and shout the second you find anything."

Lial hears the clap and sees the smoke appearing at the same time as the obligator who gives a little smile. "I guess that must be your colleagues, was that the signal to begin your plans now that you are inside the compound?" The guards who had been standing idly by before now slide efficiently to surround himthe two behind him wear the same metal armour as the other gate guards, the two in front are wearing suits and not carrying any obvious weapons. The Obligator stays right in front of him smilling.

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2014, 11:34:15 pm »

"Alright, time to move foward. Tan, move with me to the bushes over there." Karl says, turning on his tin, and using his enhanced senses to plot the best way to move stealthily across the area with Tan. Once there, he'd leave Tan in the bushes, and head to the side walls, staying inside the Cloud, and trying to sense where everyone is.

Gidgy

• Small Fry
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2014, 12:08:09 am »

To divert attention from herself, Squirrel looks round for the largest clump of bushes within her range. when the guards are not looking that way, she shoots one of her coins off into the bush to create a distraction (and hopefully disturb an animal or bird).

Fireplay

• Mob Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2014, 12:34:07 am »

Aviur begins gathering more dry wood and moss-wood placing them in two preferably barren spots near the original fire. She then takes two of the thicker burning sticks and places each stick into the two new piles. After this is done she ensures the fires do not spread out of control and that they continue to build more smoke.

Forge

• Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2014, 10:11:38 pm »

The group the the east of the compound move forward to the small bushes near the walls, they do this without being noticed and somehow manage to cram themselves into a fairly well disguised position. Karl makes his move to reach the wall... at a very bad time, the guard patrol nearly sees him and he is forced to dive back into the bushes to avoid giving the game away. They are all however safe for now as the guards strole past with newly lit torches (since dusk is setting in). Lan lets out a slow mumble of complaint about an elderly man of his intilect having to hide in a bush late at night.

Aviur sets two more small fires and gets them going with burning wood from the original fire which is very easy to do, the moss also seems to be a little damp but due to the heat from the fire it all goes up with a whoosh making a fairly big plume of grey/black smoke, this should convince ppl that the fire is much bigger than the reality. Juan has his pistol at the ready and cockes so simply warms his hands by the fire while he waits for Aviur to finish.

Inside the compound a slight ringing can be heard and a cry of "Fire to the West, still well clear of the walls." the obligator looks up away from Lial long enough to see a team of 5 men jogging out of the house wearing leather armour and carrying only wooden weapons, apart from the leader who is in metal gear. They pause to say "Heading out to check the fire." before jogging towards the gate. The obligator turns his slightly creepy smile back onto Lial still waiting for a reply to his accusations. The guards around Lial still stand ready.

Squirrels actions within the compound could have had several reprocussions however she sees it working perfectly, her coin hits the other bush with enough force to snap a branch off and send a crow squaking into the air. This distracts the guard who curses himself thinkiing it was the crow all along before starting his rounds again with his partner. Her position is now un-watched.

Guard patterns seems to have changed once the ringing noise was heard (all crew members should hear it, Aviur and Jaun both JUST ABOUT made it out with sucessful rolls) the guards seem to be moving faster and all have torches lit now.

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2014, 10:57:23 pm »

"Just keep smoking the place, Tan. Your payment is worth it." Karl says, simply, keeping his tin on, and focusing on the sounds of the guards, preparing to ambush one of them, alone. Information is critical.

Fireplay

• Mob Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2014, 12:45:47 am »

OOC: Just checking. TY.

Aviur perks up at the slight sound of a bell in the distance. She looks to Juan before speaking.
"Looks like that means they spotted the fire. Do you think one of us should check in with the others? After all, They have the Tineye with them."
« Last Edit: February 27, 2014, 01:06:05 am by Fireplay »

Forge

• Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2014, 12:49:06 am »

OOC: I'm unsure, did you say we heard the bell or no? Also I feel bad for the metal-wearing guy if I manage to grab him long enough. xD

OOC: you did indeed hear a very faint ringing noise

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 27, 2014, 09:31:14 am »

OOC: Just checking. TY.

Aviur perks up at the slight sound of a bell in the distance. She looks to Juan before speaking.
"Looks like that means they spotted the fire. Do you think one of us should check in with the others? After all, They have the Tineye with them."
Juan thinks for a moment before replying "I dont know... Do you think it's a good idea to be alone now, i mean the guards should come running any second now to prevent that their forrest burns to the ground."

Fireplay

• Mob Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 27, 2014, 07:15:26 pm »

Juan thinks for a moment before replying "I dont know... Do you think it's a good idea to be alone now, i mean the guards should come running any second now to prevent that their forrest burns to the ground."

"I can handle them but it would be nice to know if the other camp was captured or attacked. I figured that if you were attacked you will shoot that gun of yours which will make a rather loud noise and I can go rescue you from the soldiers. Think of yourself as bait if it helps calm you down." She smirks as she adjusts one of the fires.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 27, 2014, 09:03:35 pm »

Inside the compound a slight ringing can be heard and a cry of "Fire to the West, still well clear of the walls." the obligator looks up away from Lial long enough to see a team of 5 men jogging out of the house wearing leather armour and carrying only wooden weapons, apart from the leader who is in metal gear. They pause to say "Heading out to check the fire." before jogging towards the gate. The obligator turns his slightly creepy smile back onto Lial still waiting for a reply to his accusations. The guards around Lial still stand ready.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Lial says, not burning any of his metals.

"I'm here to see my friend, what's going on here?"

Gidgy

• Small Fry
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 28, 2014, 09:35:29 am »

Squirrel takes advantage of the break and once again heads for the roof, as quickly & quietly as possible.

OOC: since I've used my steel burning to shoot a coin, I might as well use the rest of it to get onto the roof more quickly & head for the window I mentioned earlier.

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 28, 2014, 02:55:46 pm »

"Hostage? Like reversed damsel in distress?" He chuckles a little at this point "I kinda like the idea... you sick perv." He snickered before heading off to check the others.

Forge

• Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 28, 2014, 10:17:40 pm »

Over all, dust is beginning to set in, reducing visibility for everyone.

On the west side the fires are going very well and still producing alot of grey/black smoke, Aviur and Juan are about 15-20 feet apart and having a good time with their banter.

On the west Tan is still smoking away with Lan and Karl beside him in the bushes, Karl is burning Tin and tracking the guards. He can now easily hear them chatting about irrelevant things like food and women and the cold but currently they are still walking further away from the group in the bushes meaning he would have to chase after them to catch one. On the other hand his path to the wall is now clear for a minute or so before the guards make their return pass.

Inside the compound squirrel does her superman impression and boosts off a coin onto the roof before creeping to right above the window of the room adjacent to her target Study/Office.

At exactly the same time Lial protests his innocence WITHOUT the use of allomancy. The creepy smile on the Obligators face stays in place and he is now clearly giving the impression of not believing Lial... Untill the ringing noise suddenly changes pitch and tone and his head snaps towards the interior eastern grounds "Go!" The two men in suits suddenly ignore Lial and rush towards the eastern grounds. The obligator finally returns his attention to Lial "It appears things may be more complicated than I had assumed, if you follow me inside we may talk within. You'll have to excuse the guards however, as it does appear we may be under attack and we must now go to full allert." He begins quickly leading Lial inside with the two guards following.

The guard patterns on the East and North are visible to Squirrel, the Southern ones to Lial and they now change. Lights are lit in windows and the guards start moving quicker. a new squad of 5 (same as before, 4 wearing leather and wood and carrying wooden weapons including bows and staffs. One wearing metal armour with metal topped spear, shield and sword) come out of the house and start patrolling the house in an anticlockwise direction.

Drakilian

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 01, 2014, 07:33:53 pm »

Lial follows willingly, though he is prepared to flare both brass and duralinum to make those two guards kill the obligator and themselves if he senses he is being led into a trap.

Gidgy

• Small Fry
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 02, 2014, 10:57:07 pm »

Squirrel uses the last of her burn to check for viable metals around the area, and of course, for any guards/mistings who might also be hanging about on the rooftops. Waiting for a good gap in the guard patterns (aka. one where they aren't looking), she lowers herself carefully to a place where she can very cautiously peeks into the window.

OOC: spidergirl, spidergirl...she's so awesome you want to hurl! (I am open to better rhymes for that one :)

Fireplay

• Mob Boss
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 03, 2014, 12:24:56 am »

Aviur continues to manage the fires but she makes sure to keep an eye and ear out for Juan or any guards who might stumble on the area.

Not Aman

• Global Moderator
  • BHB Superstar
  • Bagdhaddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 03, 2014, 03:21:19 pm »

Karl moves, silently, to the walls, and tries to hear what's going on there.

Daedalus

• BHB Titan
  • Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2014, 04:04:44 pm »

Aviur continues to manage the fires but she makes sure to keep an eye and ear out for Juan or any guards who might stumble on the area.
Juan stops chatting loudly, as he realises it might draw unwanted attention. For now he heads back to Aviur.

Forge

• Legendary Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 04, 2014, 04:07:07 pm »

On the East Karl gets close to the wall, its too high for him to see over without a big jump or little bit of climbing but his tin is indeed letting him hear some of the voices on the other side. Again most of it is useless but he does catch snatches of guards speach. "Thats the second alarm..." "mistling to the" "The Suits are on the east back them up!".

Adding the info together he surmises that the alarm was triggered by a misling to the east of the house and someone called 'The suits' are now on the east of the house with guards supporting them.

Lan gets prepared in the bushes for the guards when they come back, he has decided that taking them out will be the best plan for not being spotted as well as for information. he whispers so that only Karl will hear him. "Once the guards return I'm going to trap them into a slow bubble, if you get into position you can knock them out." Tan stays lying down smoking the area (Karl and Tan will be covered)

Squirrel quickly looks around the compound before her burn wears off, she sees metal moving along the walls in twos, inside and outside. below her she sees a small source of metal, like keys or a coin pouch. The house is PACKED with metal sources so she can't differentiate anything through that, apart from that the weather vane is metal along with most of the roof nails and window frames. She uses her agility to look into the window by dangling down and gets a brief glimps inside before coming very close to over balancing and has to pull herself back up. Her look inside saw 1 man near the window, currently srapping on a wooden buckler.

On the West Juan turns back and heads towards Aviur as she continues with the fires when they both start hearing noise coming from the East they are still 10 feet apart, nothing is yet visible (OOC: I paused you right as you both hear the noise)

Lial follows the Obligator into the front door (the sticky out bit with nice wooden doors clearly visible in the picture). They have just entered.

2 minutes left of dusk before full night begins.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 07:20:34 pm by Forge »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up