Bounty Head Bebop Comlink

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

BountyHeadBebop.com | BHB Hardcopy Available at IPR | BHB Products Now Available On-Site | Free Preview Here | GenCon 2015!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Jail House ... (Keitaro & Rai)  (Read 8242 times)

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
The Jail House ... (Keitaro & Rai)
« on: March 23, 2014, 07:28:13 pm »

Formalities satisfied Keita quickly rushes out of the stadium to find Rai and Miko to get to the bottom of this disturbing chain of events.

Moving quickly, Keitaro catches up to Rai and Miko, as they walk toward the jailhouse (conveniently located in the Military District, not too far from the Grand Tournament Hall).
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 03:11:43 pm by BerkaZerka »

Aeon_spiral

• BHB Titan
  • Cowboy
  • Keitaro Hokusai, the Drunken Ox of Sendai.
    • View Profile
Re: The Jail House ...
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2014, 07:43:04 pm »

"Rai! Miko! Wait!" Keitaro stops his full sprint, huffing. "The hell is going on here?"
« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 10:23:32 pm by BerkaZerka »
Suffering is permanent, obscure and dark, And shares the nature of infinity. ~William Wordsworth

cool74

• Cowboy
  • Sometimes good people do bad things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2014, 09:11:41 pm »

Hello Keitaro" Rai responds, "Apparently Miko stole something. I don't believe it for a second but I figured if two highly respected samurai who prevented a war were to show up. We might get some answers to what is going on."
« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 10:23:43 pm by BerkaZerka »
Ideals are peaceful; history is violent.

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2014, 09:45:01 pm »

Having waited for Rai, the Samurai, to speak first, Miko adds, "Keitaro-san! Someone placed an important heirloom of the Onishi Family in my room. I swear to you on my honor, you know me. I didn't steal anything!"
« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 10:23:53 pm by BerkaZerka »

Aeon_spiral

• BHB Titan
  • Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2014, 09:48:27 pm »

"Miko, I know you're innocent." Keitaro says as he puts his hand on the side of her face. Looking back to Rai "Let's go. Now."
« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 10:35:27 pm by BerkaZerka »
Suffering is permanent, obscure and dark, And shares the nature of infinity. ~William Wordsworth

cool74

• Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2014, 09:55:51 pm »

"I also believe she is innocent. However because of the turnoment I doubt we will find answers." Rai responds.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 10:24:12 pm by BerkaZerka »

Aeon_spiral

• BHB Titan
  • Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2014, 10:12:15 pm »

"Right." Keita responds to Rai.

Turning to Miko he says: "Dont worry. Miko I'll make sure Keji is stationed here to keep an eye on you. Trust me, nothithing is going to happen to you. I will get this sorted out."
« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 10:24:26 pm by BerkaZerka »

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2014, 10:14:44 pm »

Rai and Keitaro take Miko to the jailhouse and arrange for her to have her own cell, while she awaits a hearing before the Magistrate.

All the two Samurai can really do right now is leave encouraging words and see that she is kept safe from being incarcerated with other criminals already housed there.

The jailhouse reminds Keitaro of the time Jei Hu spent here for resisting arrest and insulting him in front of the Chief Magistrate...
« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 10:24:33 pm by BerkaZerka »

cool74

• Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2014, 10:45:02 pm »

Rai seeing miko safely delivered to the jailhouse decides its time to go back to the turnoment.

Aeon_spiral

• BHB Titan
  • Cowboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2014, 11:06:56 pm »

Keitaro looks at Miko through the cell bars. "I'd do anything to get you out. trust me."

Miko: "I know, Keitaro. I didn't steal anything, I wouldn't! The loss of face to myself and to you would be unbearable. I couldn't think of doing that!"

Keitaro: "I know Miko, I know. You don't have to explain anything to me. I will send for Keiji he will be here to watch you. For now I am sorry but I must get back to the tournament. And find Jo Hikkum, or whatever his name is."

With sad eyes Miko nods in understanding and Keitaro leaves her in the cell. He stops by the guard house and sends for his Doshin Keiji, whom he has come to trust a great deal over their adventures together, to come stan dguard with her. His instructions are simple: Protect her, bring no dishonor to himself or his commanding Lord. With this Keitaro heads back to the arena as to catch up with Rai and to face Jei Hulu (to see what his involvement may or may not be), or whatever the mudblood's name is...
« Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 08:17:42 am by Aeon_spiral »

BerkaZerka

• Administrator
  • BHB Magistrate
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2014, 11:30:20 am »

« Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 11:33:59 am by BerkaZerka »
Pages: [1]   Go Up